Casa Mia Trattoria & Pizzeria
337 E Indiantown Rd Ste 10E
Jupiter, FL 33477Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Casa Mia Trattoria & Pizzeria
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.casamiajupiter.com/
- Phone: 5619726888x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday – Friday: 12:00pm – 4:00pm; Dinner:
Monday – Thursday: 4:00pm – 9:00pm,
Friday: 4:00pm – 10:00pm,
Saturday: 5:00pm – 10:00pm,
Sunday: 5:00pm – 9:00pm,
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Cafe, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout
- Entertainment: Live music on Saturdays from 8:00 till 11:00
A word from Casa Mia Trattoria & Pizzeria
A rustic inspired Italian restaurant, great wine list. The restaurant also offers al fresco dining .Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Casa Mia Trattoria & Pizzeria reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (6)fit for foodies (4)kid-friendly (2)vibrant bar scene (2)good for groups (2)great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Great findsfirvVIPDined on 6/27/2014We were looking to meet someone in Jupiter in a location convenient to I-95 and the Turnpike. We chose Casa Mia for the location. We were thrilled with this choice. The food and service were excellent. We were also happy we could actually have a conversation at the table without the noise level we experience in the Miami area. Our server was attentive, but did not rush us to turn the table. We would recommend this restaurant and will certainly return when we are in the area.Special Features:
- DFOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/21/2014Food is always great, however very slow service. Had to constantly ask for our server, bread, wine, etc. Maybe because it's off season, and are low in wait staff. We visit regularly, and this was the first time. The best Bronzino ever!Special Features:
- The following 113 reviews are from the Casa Mia Trattoria & Pizzeria reviews archive.
- Wasn't even open....ReservationDined on 6/1/2014While I had made an on-line reservation for 12:30pm it turns out they don't even open on Sunday until 5pm...
- My new favorite Italian restaurant!SunnyDined on 5/16/2014Great food. Lots of authentic Italian dishes to choose from, but a little pricey. Also nice wine list! Service a little spotty, but great to hear Italian spoken by several staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding findPalmyBeachGolferDined on 5/3/2014I heard about Casa Mia from an acquaintance a couple years ago. We finally got there and now all I can do it think about going back. The food is absolutely outstanding. I thought I was in Heaven eating the butternut squash ravioli! I have not had anything so good since moving to FL over 4 years ago. Wait staff was friendly and made excellent recommendations. We will be back!Special Features:
- True ItaliancityslickerDined on 4/24/2014We are so happy we found this place right in Jupiter. . before the bridge. It has authentic handmade cuisine. . we feel as if we are in Italy. Wood fire stove, fresh baked bread, handmade pasta. . .. Unique dishes (try the Grilled Romaine salad . . lettuce grilled and served topped with a balsamic/onion/pepper light drizzle with blue cheese) Try the Branzino (Italian Sea bass) it is cooked in a salt crust (no worries, not salty) and prepared tableside where it is deboned and served fresh. The pasta with gorgonzola is to die for, as is the wild boar Ragout. You won't be disappointed! Everyone we have taken there has been impressed.Special Features:
- Nice eveningSeaturtleDined on 4/18/2014The food was very good. I loved the grilled roman salad with roasted red pepper , cheese & balsamic drizzle. Husband had great linguini a & sea food. 3 couples everyone enjoyed the food. Nice enough to split tab for 3 couples. Sorry we could not buy bruschetta served in bar as an appetizer.Special Features:
- Something for everyoneVacationhappyDined on 4/18/2014We needed an upscale but casual, family-friendly restaurant for the first night of vacation & Casa Mia was a great choice. Our little ones shared a pizza & side salad, and the rest of the table had a little of everything plus a special request & everything was delicious. The energy of the restaurant was lively - not too loud, but loud enough that our chatty, excited for vacation little ones didn't bother anyone around us. Our only (minor) complaint is the lack of a children's menu - even if just an offering a half size of a few of the menu items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local Italian bistroGloriaDined on 3/29/2014A very pleasant, small Italian restaurant with a nice selection of pastas.Special Features:
- Great Italian bistro in JupiterMimiDined on 3/29/2014Reservation was honored Staff was welcoming pleasant helpful efficient Food was deliciousSpecial Features:
- Once again.....561dmooreDined on 3/29/2014This was my second visit to Casa Mia, this time there was six of us. They certainly didn't disappoint. Everyone enjoyed their dinners and we had some real food critics in our group! They even made shrimp fra diavalo for my husband, which wasn't on the menu. We will be back!!!Special Features:
- We were very disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/22/2014We were very disappointed in our dining experience at Casa Mia. Granted it was a Saturday night but the service was bad, The calamari app. did not have the shrimp in it as advertised. The Branzini was wonderful. But it will be a long time before we go back.
- Nice neighborhood find.HungrytouristDined on 3/22/2014We rented a place in Jonathan's Landing for one month. Place is hidden. Never would have found it other than thru Open Table. We picked it because it was easy to get a reservation at a decent hour during the height of tourist season.We liked the place so much we went back with friends a second time. Probably not as crowded as other places because there are no early bird specials for budget minded retirees. Not cheap but it offers good Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Like that this place is rightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/22/2014Like that this place is right across the street.The staff were great,the pizza rated a B.I would recommend this to a friend.
- We took Canadian friends visitingmg41Dined on 3/21/2014We took Canadian friends visiting for the weekend there for dinner. All four of us enjoyed our meals and wine, and my husband said his double espresso after dinner was exceptional. The only problem was getting to the restaurant and parking because of construction in the area, but that is a temporary problem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Inexcusable Serviceopensea60Dined on 3/9/2014We made a reservation for a party of 8 through Open Table. Upon arrival we were seated promptly as the restaurant was not at all busy. Our salads and drinks arrived promptly, however , ONE AND A HALF HOURS later we were still waiting for our dinner! We tried inquiring about the delay, but everyone from the hostess to the waiter to the manager were nowhere visible in the dining room. My husband finally left our table to hunt down ANYONE who might be able to tell us what the problem was. When he found the manager he asked for our bill for the salads and drinks and said we would be leaving. We never received any explanation for this miserable service.
- Casa Mia ReduxLenMarDined on 3/8/2014After several visits to this restaurant this is the first time we found the food to be average. The pasta special fusilli with eggplant and ricotta was skimpy absent the pasta. The veal scaparatto was drab and relatively tasteless with a Gorgonzola polenta that was unexciting. We will give it another try since previous dining experiences have been first rate.Special Features:
- Casa Mia TrattoriaJBing7651Dined on 3/2/2014Excellent Food , experienced , knowledge staff and chiefs , caring service, and great place to have lunch or dinner and family and friends. Great Italian ambience and aroma Too bad I was only visiting or I would go everyday and gain 50 pounds !!! Must go and try all the dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to go back!561dmooreDined on 3/1/2014For starters, we had the calamari, shrimp and zucchini frites. It was perfect to just nosh on while we talked. I ordered the Branzino and my friend had the veal Milanese - the presentations were beautiful and dinner was delicious. We finished with some homemade Limoncello. Not to mention the bread...I had to restrain myself! The staff was very attentive, the owner did periodic rounds, checking on each table. If you like Italian food, you'll love this place! I can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely dining - nice atmospheredrbobDined on 3/1/2014Lovely dining - nice atmosphere - very good evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food , but lacking.JannDined on 2/22/2014We went to Casa Mia's to have dinner and listen to the music. We were seated near the bar and front door. Our server missed on the details, ordering drinks , clearing appetizer dishes, refills on bottled water. Our food was very good , fresh, flavorful. The prices are on the high side and with that I expect higher service.Special Features:
- Casa MiaLenMarDined on 2/22/2014Saturday night brought a large crowd to this restaurant which always delivers on the quality of its food. The speed of service suffered slightly from previous visits due to the crowd but was still acceptable. Construction in the immediate area has limited parking and quick access to one's car. A sudden heavy rainstorm made leaving the restaurant an adventure. Net, net the food was worth the trouble.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BurnedKathyDined on 2/18/2014We went there for a friends bday. Although are service was good the food was not. We had to request a breadbasket and when it arrived the bread was burned. Several people in our group ordered the eggplant parmigiana which was good although 2 of us ordered the margarita pizza. When it arrived it was badly burned on the bottom so we sent it back. Unfortunately the new pizzas were also slightly burned and there was only 1 slice of basil on the whole pizza. Unfortunately we will not be returning to this restaurant
- always a pleasurelclayVIPDined on 2/16/2014Food is always wonderful and I believe I've covered the entire menu. Lovely relaxing dinner.Special Features:
- not worth the priceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/15/2014portion small, and food just okey. service was wonderful not a large selection to choose from. had sea food over pasta, 1 large shrimp 2 clams and a few smal shrimp very small and small scolops disappointed would not returnSpecial Features:
- Not what we expectedTONYANDTONIDined on 2/14/2014We went there for the first time on Valentines Day.. We were not impressed at all with the food or service. AntiPasta was horrible.. Food lacked flavor and presentation . WAY over priced. We do not recommend. The service was average at best . Not enough staff scheduled for the Holiday
- Great valentine dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/14/2014Food was great. Service was efficient and friendly. Was crowded but service was so good you didn't not noticeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My husbands chicken was toughOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2014My husbands chicken was tough and dry. Other than that the other meals were good.Special Features:
- I have been to this restaurantDICARLODined on 2/8/2014I have been to this restaurant several times and have always been happy. This evening the SERVICES WAS HORRIBLE. The server never returned to our table asking if we needed anything; wanted another cocktail; any dessert; he wanted us to leave. I was a group of 6 people. Never offered salad or appetizer. Hurry up eat and get out. Inexperienced server.Special Features:
- Always a favoritelclayVIPDined on 2/1/2014Casa Mia is always a favorite for a relaxing dinner or a midweek treat. Love the chef's specials. The staff does not rush you so you can enjoy the existence. Take some friends, laugh, talk and have a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mmmm Delicious!!CassiebdcVIPDined on 1/30/2014Had a wonderful dinner in all respects.... the comfortable table, the lovely waiter, the very attentive manager and the scrumptious food. Everyone in our party had a special request.. substitute sauce from one pasta offering for another (gluten free pasta was a part of this request as well), extra anchovies on the caesar salad, etc. There was not a request they wouldn't entertain and not a morsel of food that wasn't delicious!!! Just loved our dining experience and will definitely return again and again.Special Features:
- Hard to FindJerryDined on 1/25/2014This location is hard to find but will eventually pay off after all the construction is completed. The new exposure will be an added plus. I hope management will be ready FOR THE INCREASE IN TRAFFIC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our server was a bit sluggish,SpeedyDined on 1/18/2014Our server was a bit sluggish, almost comatose, but energy level seemed to increase as restaurant got busier, but was not very personable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerLindaDined on 1/17/2014That was my first time dining there. We had great food and the place was set up beautifully.Special Features:
- Consistently goodBelindaDined on 1/14/2014This is my "go to" restaurant in my neighborhood. They have really good pizza to eat in or take out. Impressive wine list with reasonably priced selections. Used to have a lively bar scene now hampered by construction in their parking lot. They do have valet parking which makes things easier.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Repeat CustomerHappy2dineDined on 1/11/2014The food is prepared with the freshest ingredients ! Always delicious and wonderful menu ! Owners are always there and are so warm and welcoming! Staff is very helpful and friendly! Feel so lucky to have a restaurant like this in our neighborhood!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casa MIa - DeliciousSusanDined on 1/6/2014Delightful little restaurant tucked away in Jupiter. Great food and service!Special Features:
- authentic ItalianHappydinersDined on 1/5/2014We were a group of 9 and we were so comfortable with a round table. The food was great and service was impeccableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great wait staff, average foodGlfngalVIPDined on 1/1/2014The people who work here couldn't be any friendlier. I had the eggplant Parm which was average or slightly below. Pizza was ok. Clams linguini average as well. The atmosphere was really nice and people great. I just wish the food was better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Years evelontennisDined on 12/31/2013We usually avoid restaurants on this night because they are so busy....however we were pleasantly surprised with our experience. The flow was perfect and we enjoyed our meals - veal limone and a branzino deboned at the table. The profiteroles for dessert were very good as well. They did not have the wine we ordered, so we were offered another at a slightly higher price - it was fine. All in all it was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.