8610 Warner Ave
Fountain Valley, CA 92708Neighborhood:
Huntington Beach / Seal Beach / Fountain Valley
PeruvianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.casainkarestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7148477555
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Peruvian, South American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Takeout
A word from Casa Inka
Casa Inka is a family owned establishment created in order to bring authentic Peruvian Flavors to Orange County. With over 10 years of experience, we know what it takes to provide excellent service and great tasting food for our guests. Our culinary staff has been trained by a Peruvian Chef best known for his incredible "lomo Saltado" The have mastered the Art of Peruvian Cuisine. We are truly dedicated to the quality of food that we serve, and when the combination of using the finest ingredients available is matched with our Chef's skill, the leave your palate wanting for more. our staff is second to none. They're here to make your evening as enjoyable as possible. They are very knowledgeable regarding the menu and can assist you with any questions you may have. The atmosphere is great and we're sure you'll feel right at home when you're here. we have the capacity to fit larger parties as well. If there are any questions, please feel free to e-mail or call us. We hope to see you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Casa Inka reviews from OpenTable diners
- terribleinirvineVIPDined on 6/27/2014My wife and I ate here and were very disappointed. Her ceviche was raw and my lomo saltado had way too much soy sauce. They also did not use aji on any of our food. Our waiter did not even know what aji was. When I asked for some for my lomo saltado, I was given lime juice.
- CatMomVIPDined on 4/25/2014The restaurant on a Friday night was out of bread as well as their famous hot sauce condiment. Music was way too (too) loud -- could definately be turned down and then the diners could talk AND enjoy the music. I would recommend Casa Inka to friends but letting them know some of the drawbacks.I would recommend this to a friend.
- love the aji de gallina!skincaregalDined on 9/10/2013The hostess was quite rude, but our server and the food more than made up for it. The bread and dipping sauces were a great start to an incredible meal. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waiter was good, service was poor.newdinerDined on 8/17/2013Very slow! Took the fun out of trying a new place! Food was very good.
- Hidden GemHmacgVIPDined on 6/28/2013Tucktaway in a strip shopping mall is a great restaurant that we will visit again and again and again. Have already recommended it to at least 10 of our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Although the restaurant settingOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/27/2013Although the restaurant setting was a bit cheesy, the food more than made up for it, and the service was friendly and attentive. Too bad its in a little strip mall, but I'm not complaining since getting a table on a Friday night was easier than expected. If this were in Newport Beach/CdM, the place would have a waiting line out the door.Special Features: