487 Rte. 27
Iselin, NJ 08830Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.casagiuseppe.com/
- Phone: 7322839111
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Pasquale Parascandolo
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We host many occassions at Casa Giuseppe ranging from rehearsal dinners, showers, small weddings , holiday parties to corporate gatherings. We also have off premise catering available.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer three separate dinig areas availbable for private functions - acomodating 14, 35 or 40 people .
- Entertainment: We occassionaly have entertainment and also hold wine tastings.
A word from Casa Giuseppe
Casa Giuseppe is a casaual fine dining restuarant that specializes in Northern Italian Cuisine. Great for corporate or social gatherings with private dining or a cozy intimate dinner for two. We cater to your individual needs and always make you feel welcome. Enjoy a delicious cocktail or relax with a great bottle of wine from our well rounded wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Casa Giuseppe reviews from OpenTable diners
- First time dining here, wantedtaboostoyDined on 3/15/2014First time dining here, wanted somewhere different to celebrate my mom's 75th birthday with our family of 8. The staff was excellent, the food was excellent and our table was perfect. We had a lot of fun and laughs and I would highly recommend anyone looking for white table cloth, waiter staff Italian gem this is the place.Special Features:
- WonderfulStanDined on 2/25/2014I have been to this restaurant many times over the last ten years, and have always been impressed with the service quality, food choices, and vibrant environment.Special Features:
- The restaurant is very comfortableLouiseDined on 2/8/2014The restaurant is very comfortable and serviceable. If you want something not on the menu or a special you had before they try their best to accommodate. The food is very fresh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High Clas ItalianCHIPDined on 1/18/2014Food was outstanding as always and the service is so good it makes u wnat to come back just for that.Special Features:
- Good place for a dateFoodDined on 12/27/2013I really liked the ambiance and the menu. Perfect for a date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodPaulieDined on 12/24/2013Mussels were under cooked. Food in general was not up to speed for the price paid.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Pleasant EveningBovalinDined on 11/23/2013Once a year we visit the area for a couple of days and usually dine at one of the chain restaurants which tend to be extremely crowded and noisy. It was suggested that we try Casa Guiseppe and we were very pleased. The food was really good but the fact that the service was so good and we were treated like welcome guests really made it special. We would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable eveningDinerDined on 11/9/2013Food was excellent. Nice size portions and not rushed at all. Complimentary grappa was nice touch if you like thatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would go back.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/3/2013They are not usually open on a Sunday night, but since they had a private party they opened to the public. We were the only guests in the restaurant. They were very friendly, good was very good and they were very attentive and it was obviously quiet. Would go back.
- My home away from homeShirleyDined on 10/29/2013I consider this restaurant an extension of my kitchen and dining room!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always an excellent experience!JackieVIPDined on 10/25/2013The bar is lively, the dinner area is cozy, and the food is enticing and always delicious. The staff makes sure everything is perfect, they never miss a beat. You can't ask for a better dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Annual visit-fabulous as always!NancyTDined on 10/19/2013A group of fellow authors and I visit Casa Guiseppe every year during our annual conference which takes place nearby. We always have a great time enjoying terrific Italian food, friendly and efficient service, and a welcoming ambiance. It is the highlight of our conference weekend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never would have guessed!AmacDined on 9/28/2013Have passed this restaurant a thousand times and never thought to try it until a friend recently mentioned it. So happy we decided to give it a try! We were greeted upon arrival by a friendly and professional valet who made a dash to open my car door first (totally impressed my husband who complains that the valets at other places head to the mans door first rather then the womans!) A great start to the evening! The staff and service were wonderful as was the food. The restaurant could use a little update on the decor but the food and service were outstanding. We will be back! So worth the trip!Special Features:
- Excellent Food and wine list.PharmaDudeDined on 9/10/2013Excellent Food and wine list. Always have great specials that no need to check out their wonderful menu items...Special Features:
- Casa GiuseppethebroadessDined on 9/4/2013The first time I went to Casa Giuseppe was with my Dad, it was wonderful then. I was not disappointed when we went back.Special Features:
- Diamond in the roughOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/19/2013I have lived in the area for over ten years and had never been there, oops. The food and service were outstanding! Nice to see an Italian restaurant that does such a fabulous job making traditional dishes taste better than my grandmother's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DELICIOUS FOOD! GREAT SERVICE!BIGeaterDined on 8/16/2013Casa Giuseppe deserves TEN STARS! The food never disappoints, every dish is delicious. Service is top notch. From valet service to the maitre d' to the wait staff....everyone is pleasant and attentive. I have been there many times and the food and service is consistently excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Under-rated SleeperMTNesterVIPDined on 8/6/2013By far the finest and most consistent restaurant in NJ, and with 1/2 price wines, you can't beat it. A Cakebread cab for $74 coupled with a "steakhouse" quality steak is over the top. This is just a high quality restaurant with impeccable fresh top notch provisions, no matter what you order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Come on in....feel right at homeannaliceVIPDined on 7/26/2013Very, very good Italian food, tons of great specials, perfectly-cooked pasta, unobtrusive yet attentive service, and a place to have an actual conversation without voice-strain. Easy to find and right off the Garden State Parkway.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceSatisfiedDinersDined on 7/24/2013Caught up with a friend there. The ambiance is an unremarkable building with no windows that I recall, but the food was good and the service very attentive.Special Features:
- Still worth the tripJeffreyBDined on 7/20/2013Good friends; great, authentic cucina italiana; value packed wine list; and attentive service...what more is there to say? It all adds up to a memorable evening out.Special Features:
- Fabulous!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2013We are frequent diners at Casa Giuseppe and love every single meal we enjoy there! thank you again.Special Features:
- Excellent experience. MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/19/2013Excellent experience. Menu and specials are varied. Service was top shelf professinal. Very much a local neighborhood spot. We hope to make it one of ours. Without exaggeration every item we ordered was delicious. Prices are moderate but not expensive. Good value for the cost. seafood is fresh, salad is well prepared, meats are tender. We enjoyed Seafood Salad, Spinach Salad, Veal Chop andChicken dishes. Nice place for my wife and I to visit again and again as it is local to us. Dress is smart casual. Reservations needed on weekends.Special Features:
- Great food and service withRichDined on 7/10/2013Great food and service with 50pct off wine list,owner on premises makes you feel like family. Go here.Special Features:
- Have eaten at Café GuiseppeOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/5/2013Have eaten at Café Guiseppe many times....they never disappoint!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/2/2013We love Casa Giuseppe! We've been many times and always enjoy the meal from apps through desserts. Superb and well worth the stop in Iselin.Special Features:
- Nice experienceDonandCindyDined on 7/1/2013This was the third or fourth time we visited Casa Giuseppe and we have been seated at the same very small table against the wall when there were not many other diners in the restaurant. also went with friends once and were chased out very early by the staff banging on the wall behind us. overall though I like the place and the food is quite good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Most Under-Rated NJ RestaurantMTNesterVIPDined on 6/27/2013As many years as this place is open, it remains NJ's most under-rated restaurant, and with recession reduced pricing, it becomes a gem of great value. When you order veal, steak or fish at this place, you are getting the restaurant industry's top purveyors. You could spend weeks dining in New York before you'd find a restaurant this consistent and this fine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpecialsOzzieDined on 5/9/2013Disappointed that we didn't know specials were priced substantially higher than average meal on menu. Ordered steak which was special. Although nice taste, not $49 worth. Only found out at check time.
- a terrific find. great service;OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/2/2013a terrific find. great service; great tood. all wine bottles 1/2 off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SpotStanDined on 4/27/2013Always a joy, never felt rushed, very attentive service, food quality and variety of choices were outstanding.Special Features:
- My special woman and I dinedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/6/2013My special woman and I dined here this past Saturday. The food was amazing, the service was fantastic, and the ambience was perfect. Two thumbs up!!Special Features: