Casa di Amore
2850 East Tropicana Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89121Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Casa di Amore
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.casadiamore.com/
- Phone: 7024334967
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday, Wednesday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 5:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Chef Juan P. Ortega, 25 years of Italian exp.
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private functions available during the day, seven days a week and anytime on Tuesdays.
- Private Party Contact: Kathleen D 702-433-4967
- Entertainment: Live jazz and standards performed nightly put the special touch on your dining experience at Casa Di Amore.
- Cross Street: Eastern Avenue
- Public Transit: We are about 10 minutes by car from the Las Vegas strip. There are Public Transit stops going East and West right nearby.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Casa Di Amore has a nice, big parking that is handicap accessible. We also have plenty of street parking as well.
A word from Casa di Amore
Casa Di Amore is Vegas, the way it used to be! Your dining experience is sure to be delightful. Wonderful old school atmosphere with traditional Italian fare, live entertainment nightly and friendly, knowledgeable service. Menu selections include Osso Bucco, Cioppino, Steak Sinatra, and Pork Chops with Vinegar and Peppers. Everything is house made with attention to quality and taste. Great wine selection and full bar, plus a hip, yet old school comfy lounge.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
Casa di Amore - Best Restaurants in Near the Strip ›
Casa di Amore reviews from OpenTable diners
109 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (70)special occasion (64)romantic (52)good for groups (50)late-night find (36)fit for foodies (32)notable wine list (24)hot spot (17)vibrant bar scene (16)kid-friendly (15)great for lunch (7)great for brunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- 1950's revisitedDrLesDined on 8/28/2014A restaurant brimming with old world, romantic charm. The ambience brings you back to Las Vegas of the 50's, replete with wonderful old photos and a smooth voiced Jack Jones type crooner.Special Features:
- Excellent service and ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014Service and ambience are what this place is about. The food is quite good too.Special Features:
- Casa di Amore is a Must!JOYCEDined on 8/21/2014One great restaurant! Casa di Amore was old time romantic, food was delicious, service was attentive and there was a great singer and keyboard player named George Bugatti who was superb. He took requests, played new songs as well as oldies but goodies. Wonderful experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casa d'amoreDeniseDined on 8/20/2014I would recommend this place for the good food and spectacular service.Special Features:
- Well worth the trip !OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/20145 star across the board and got a limo back f.o.c. Could not wish for a better evening on every frontSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time6fromtorontoDined on 8/15/2014Food was great, the place was great as well and the waitress was great as well and so was the band. The manager was also great as he came over numerous times to make sure all was ok with everything. Great time had by all 6 of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food ? friendly atmosphereCMACOACHDined on 8/14/2014Casa di Amore is always the first dinner stop on our Vegas trips. The food is great, the entire staff is friendly, and they make you feel like you are the only couple in the restaurant. I highly recommend this restaurant, we always ask for Brad but you can't go wrong with any of the others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableHonokowaiDined on 8/10/2014A very festive place well away from the Strip. Crowd was local and friendly. Food was hearty. While the place is not fancy, the experience was memorable.
- Great findSmoothDined on 8/10/2014Excellent food. Been to vegas for 40 years. And it was one of the best italian restaurants I've been to. Old school Very vibrant. And lively. Singer performs nightly. And again old vegas. Definitely would return limo nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DINNERdroppedtheballDined on 8/8/2014I had the stuffed Pork Chops for dinner and I was totally disappointed. The breading on the Pork Chops had an off flavor, almost a taste for that has extended its shelf life. The off flavor was so overwhelming I had no idea how the stuffing tasted. I should have said something to the waiter, but it being one of his favorite dishes I didn't want to offend him. Next time I will said it back to the kitchen and order something else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved ItdallasgalDined on 8/7/2014Was just liked I remembered from 10 years ago, food was good, service was excellent, old Vegas at its best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentLoudDined on 8/4/2014Another fine meal at Casa Di Amore. This time they did not have the t-shirts available if you ordered the Cannoli and our waiter spent a lot of time being social then he was at tending to our needs. Having said that, you know what you get when you walk into the place...vibrant waiters that are truly friendly with everyone that walks through the doors.Special Features:
- Delicious foodFrequentLocalDinerDined on 8/3/2014Great Italian food with a large array of choices. Excellent dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rat Pack Old School RestaurantMonteDined on 8/2/2014I loved the old school vibe with my buddies. The band was really cool.Special Features:
- Our go-to restaurant in LVlv2hirstdrdDined on 7/31/2014We have lived here eight years now. Casa is our "go-to" special restaurant. The staff has mostly remained unchanged. The food is consistently excellent, though there have been one or two ("pink sauce") that were not our tastes. The music is a bonus. Usually, there is some sort of celebratory party going on and everyone is just having a great time. The wines are all excellent and the staff makes appropriate recommendations. It is a bit pricey to go regularly for us, but we have also sat in the bar area and split a meal to save money and still enjoy our favorite place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experienceDMGdiningDined on 7/30/2014Let me start by saying Ive never posted about a dining experience. We took my wife here for dinner. Party of 5 with a reservation at 7:30. Took a little while to get seated as there was a large group finishing when we arrived. But once seated it was well worth the wait. Our waiter was the best I've ever had, with great recommendations and he was spot on the food was top notch. The place is dmall, making it a bit loud but if you're ok with that definitely a great place to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food2dy4Dined on 7/30/2014Outstanding food and service!!! The best meatballs I ever had. It's a must when your in Vegas!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian with Lounge MusicOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/28/2014Place was great. Food very good. Music good. Service great - thanks Cesar. Manager friendly. Chicken and veal parm was great. Alfredo and gypsy sauces great. The shrimp wrapped in phyllo was recommended by waiter was just OK. Overall this place is a great experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- 401kerDined on 7/27/2014Wonderful neighborhood restaurant away from the crowds, with excellent food.Special Features:
- comfort foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014The caesar salad dressing was everything that I like, my taste buds were very happy.The meat lasagna was covered in cheese and was better than most restaurants in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Dining ExperiencekilokilojDined on 7/23/2014The Inside is warm and inviting. The server was too good to be true, friendly, helpful and johnny-on-the-spot. The food was great. The steaks were done to each person's taste and tender and great. Loved the live music. A crooner with an amazing repertoire. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visit, but will returnOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/21/2014It was my first visit and I really enjoyed myself. The hostess was friendly and helpful. By request, I was seated in the bar area in a corner, and that location was PERFECT; it allowed pleasurable listening to the music. The waitress provided excellent service. Loved the vintage decor and the happy & relaxed atmosphere. Great food overall, (the large ravioli!) but was disappointed in the garlic loaf.Special Features:
- Rat Pack italianKevaltraDined on 7/20/2014A wonderful experience! Great food! Wonderful music! Old las Vegas !I would recommend this to a friend.
- An unexpected fun time!MthelixDined on 7/19/2014Passing through Las Vegas and looking for Italian food. Decided last minute to try Casa di Amore and were able to get a reservation through Open Table for that night (they came through again!) Didn't expect entertainment - talented 2 man band singing great tunes - along with a restaurant full of fun-loving diners! Enjoyed the fun and happiness that filled the place. Great food and a great waiter (thanks, Stephan!). Highly recommended!Special Features:
- MontrealerDined on 7/17/2014Everything was great at the restaurant, food, service, music!!! Desappointed with the limousine, expected a red one not a black one with scratches... But the driver was helpful and friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellent!!!SundaynightdinnerDined on 7/13/2014I have been dining at Casa di Amore for over 10 years, dating back to the time I resided in Vegas. This used to be a "local" restaurant for me and my family and I considered it a neighborhood gem. Now we are out-of-towners when we dine there, but it still has the same local neighborhood feel to it. It is also a throwback to the old Rat Pack days..."Vegas the way it used to be" (which, not by coincidence, is their slogan.) The food and the live Dino/Sinatra-style music are always great. Also, the service is consistently superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/9/2014Brad has been our server countless times. He is AMAZING! Very fast, precise, and he still manages to build a personal, comedic relationship with everyone in our party. Thanks Brad!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- custom cooking and moreCurtDined on 7/9/2014Great food. They will custom prep your food to the flavor you like. The chief made my dish just the way I wanted it with lots of garlic. The entertainment, singer, was really good and he would come out and talk with the people during his breaks. He would also interact with the people during his gig. The service was right there when you needed them. A true hidden gem off of the main path of the stripe. They have a shuttle service to pick you up and take you back to your hotel if needed. This is a treat for people who don't want to fight driving in Vegas and you can drink all you want. Speaking of drinking, they have a nice little bar section in the back to do just that if you so desire. I will be stopping in every time I'm in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimevegaslocalsDined on 7/5/2014First time visit and we picked a bad night, the place was packed. They had a huge wedding party eating, so we had reservations at 830 but waited till about 9 to be seated. Once seated they seemed to overlook us, the manager apologized and provided free dessert, very nice of him, many places would not do this. Most of the food was very good,, however my vinegar chops were tough as a boot and my cousins steak was way overcooked, ordered medium came out well well done. I chalk it up to being overwhelmed by the huge party as well as many regulars waiting to be seated. We will be back not fair to judge the place on this visit, the waiter (Brad) was awesome, the band was great.Special Features:
- A Las Vegas OriginalBoshdogDined on 7/5/2014We dined at this place about a month ago and had to come back. This time we brought our good friends. Food was excellent. Service was very attentive and ambience like old Las Vegas with live music. You will not want to miss this one.Special Features:
- This place is a gem!NikkiDined on 7/4/2014Food was delicious; the waiter was entertaining and really took care of us; music and ambiance were perfect! I will definitely return when I crave Italian food - they earn all there stars!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What happens at Casa...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/30/2014Casa was recommended by a frequent Las Vegas visitor. My wife and I spent 6 hours (6 PM-Midnight) at what is now one of our favorite restaurants. Go early for quiet, stay late for liveliness. Here are the highlights. 1. The staff. But Tony (the male, they'll explain that) is the BEST. Previous reviews don't lie. 2. The food. Take recommendations. 3. The entertainment on this Monday night was perfect for the setting. Have a number of requests and they'll play what they can. 4. Half price bottles of wine on Mondays. This was good and bad. But what happens at Casa... 5. After dinner cocktail at the bar with video poker. The wife hit 7 4ofakinds. 6. Free T-Shirt with Cannoli purchase. If you go to Las Vegas, you must go to Casa.Special Features:
- Old school gemGregDined on 6/29/2014This was a great find off the strip........it is a must go as the the service is splendidSpecial Features:
- Expensive for a neighborhood placeFoodieVIPDined on 6/29/2014To see this restaurant from the outside is far from inspiring but they pull it off with a very nice inside, a wait staff that gets it and good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what the name suggestsDateNightLoverDined on 6/28/2014We have mixed feelings about the visit. "Casa Di Amore" sounds like a nice little Italian restaurant perfect for a romantic date. However it is way too loud and "vibrant" for an intimate dining experience. We showed up 15 minutes earlier than our reservation, and were told to wait at the bar. No problem. However when it was over 10 minutes past our reservation time, and parties that came in after us were seated, we started walking out. The person seating people got us just in time, and we were promised a free desert on the house. Our waiter didn't know about the problems, but was still exceptionally good, which made it so much more sincere! The food was decent, but far from exceptional. The live band was very energetic.Special Features:
- Great place to dineOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/27/2014Celebrated a 50h birthday at the restaurant, recommended by a local which was off the craziness of the strip. Picked up for free by a stretch limo (right on time), and dropped off after dinner. Food was VERY good and an excellent selection. Highly recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerBrooklynstyleDined on 6/27/2014We went for our 11 year wedding anniversary and we had an amazing time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot for Special Occasions77mayhemDined on 6/27/2014My family and I decided to try Casa di Amore for a birthday. We are Italian and are very picky about Italian cuisine, and Casa di Amore did not disappoint. All of the food was delicious and the service by our waiter Tony was excellent. Even the Lobster Ravioli was good and I am not a seafood person! The restaurant is perfect for both a family occasion or a romantic dinner. We will definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun but a little loudRanaDined on 6/26/2014If you like to people watch and sing happy birthday to total strangers, several times a night, this is the place for you! The food was very good and the service fast and accurate, but the lounge singer was a little too loud and it was hard to talk to my friends with raising voices. However, the manager driving us back to our hotels in a town car - priceless!Special Features:
- Old Vegas FeelKaimanDined on 6/25/2014Great find, just off the strip. People watching and atmosphere were excellent, service was excellent, food was good. Prices were decent since it was a mile or so off of the strip.Special Features: