Casa di Amore
2850 East Tropicana Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89121Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Casa di Amore
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.casadiamore.com/
- Phone: (702) 433-4967
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday, Wednesday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 5:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Chef Juan P. Ortega, 25 years of Italian exp.
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private functions available during the day, seven days a week and anytime on Tuesdays.
- Private Party Contact: Kathleen D 702-433-4967
- Entertainment: Live jazz and standards performed nightly put the special touch on your dining experience at Casa Di Amore.
- Cross Street: Eastern Avenue
- Public Transit: We are about 10 minutes by car from the Las Vegas strip. There are Public Transit stops going East and West right nearby.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Casa Di Amore has a nice, big parking that is handicap accessible. We also have plenty of street parking as well.
A word from Casa di Amore
Casa Di Amore is Vegas, the way it used to be! Your dining experience is sure to be delightful. Wonderful old school atmosphere with traditional Italian fare, live entertainment nightly and friendly, knowledgeable service. Menu selections include Osso Bucco, Cioppino, Steak Sinatra, and Pork Chops with Vinegar and Peppers. Everything is house made with attention to quality and taste. Great wine selection and full bar, plus a hip, yet old school comfy lounge.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Casa di Amore reviews from OpenTable diners
126 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (88)special occasion (69)good for groups (62)romantic (50)fit for foodies (43)late-night find (41)hot spot (25)notable wine list (22)vibrant bar scene (13)kid-friendly (12)great for lunch (2)scenic view (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- AwesomeEddieNiagaraDined on 11/26/2014My wife and I make a point of dining at Casa Di Amore every time we visit Las Vegas, and we are never disapppointed. Great food and great service are what stand out at this restaurant. Once again, another one of the many enjoyable evenings where we have dined at the Casa. Oh, and the Limo ride just makes it that much more perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!LSS1Dined on 11/23/2014This place is off the strip and a great place! Their complimentary limo picked us up from the hotel and brought us back with no lines or waiting! Excellent menu, great food and exceptional service. We felt like we've been going there for years by the way we were welcomed and waited on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For a legit old Vegas eveningEnviroqueenVIPDined on 11/23/2014We usually go to 5 star restaurants on the Strip, but were delighted with Casa di Amore. It is charming, friendly, great live combo playing old tunes, real family/Italian ambience with lots going on. The food is pretty basic Italian, not nouvelle or northern. Loved the leather booths and the limo.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved IT!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/21/2014Brad was one of the Best Wait Persons I've ever had. Outstanding.. Will returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just wonderful every time we dine there!CSWKDined on 11/21/2014Make sure to get a reservation and request the best waiter, Tony-Boy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Off the STRIP GEM!PreconcertdinnerDined on 11/17/2014Wife and I in Vegas for three nights, wanted to try something off the strip. We checked several trusted websites that have user recommended businesses, and we saw Casa di Amore listed and rated highly on several websites. I booked a reservation on Open Table and then called the restaurant to confirm the time. We arrived at Casa di Amore and we were greeted at the door and seated right away. There was a big crowd for a Monday night 11/17/2014, and there was a live combo playing music. A waiter came over to the table and we talked about the specialties of the house and his recommendations. The waiter let us sample two soups (both were very nice) we then placed our order for food and a bottle of wine (1/2 price wine on Monday). The wine was a nice Chianti and the meals were delivered in a reasonable amount of time and were hot and very tasty! We shared the Veal Marcella and the Eggplant Lasagna. Both dishes were wonderful! Spumoni for desert, the live music was wonderful, and the waiter was very nice! We will recommend Casa di Amore to anyone that would like a GREAT place to eat in Vegas at a reasonable price! And a BONUS! they will pick you up at your hotel and deliver you back free of charge in their Limo which runs every 20 -25 minutes. Can't beat Casa di Amore!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RosemarieVIPDined on 11/15/2014Always a fun time, good food and a great place for out of town guests. It's a uniquly Vegas experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old school Vegas vibetimberVIPDined on 11/15/2014Amazing food, really delicious from start to finish. We all had pasta dishes and all were amazing. Huge portion sizes, we didn't finish a thing but loved every bite. One caution: an extremely noisy restaurant. Live music and everybody seems to be partying loudly during our every visit. Don't go thinking a nice and quiet conversation as you'll be talking loudly to be heard. For great food and service in an old Vegas setting, can't be beat. Just be warned about the noise level--energetic doesn't begin to describe it.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun place to dinekaratewife12Dined on 11/14/2014The food and service here are great ! I especially love the live music that they play starting at 6:00 p.m. and the musicians take requests and make you feel special if you are celebrating a special occasion. I'm from New York City and this is the best Italian food that I've come across in Las Vegas. You will not be disappointed. Make sure to make a reservation online or by calling the restaurant because it is a popular place and tables fill up quickly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good music, Average Food....FlyManDined on 11/12/2014The venue is good, thrown back in time to the days if Sinatra and Buddy Rich.... if you are old enough to remember??? Live Music was cool. Food disappointing from the canned clams on the Linguine, to the Dry Baked Zitti. .. the bright spot was the bread...but the butter was frozen.....? So for 165.00 real clams for a dinner for two with drinks. You might want to go to one of the other fine italian restaurants in Vegas !!!Special Features:
- Entertainment SurpriseMattDined on 11/10/2014We discovered this place by accident and were very surprised and enlivened by the experience from the moment we were seated. The owners playing music, wait staff attentive and talkative. The ambiance is old style brick and leather with Las Vegas oozing from the walls. Good wine list that is affordable and the food was very good. The owners came to our table and made us feel like regulars. We are definitly making this our go to Italian spot in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A regular herePaddylovesKittensDined on 11/8/2014Casa Di Amore never disappoints. Great food, staff, and service. They offer delicious Vegetarian Meatballs!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Favorite!GinagrrlDined on 11/7/2014Casa di Amore brings old-Vegas ambiance, traditional Italian cuisine, and outstanding service together in one affordable dining experience. We bring all of our out-of-town guests here, and they're always impressed--especially when we have the house limo pick them up! While it can sometimes take a while for your meal to appear, the service is outstanding, especially if you request Toni, as we always do. She's fabulous, and after thirty years in the industry, I'm not the easiest guest to please. I highly recommend Casa di Amore.Special Features:
- ExcellentKUSTOM52Dined on 11/5/2014Lobster ravioli was to die for, the French onion soup was some of the best I have ever had.Special Features:
- A-MAZ-INGGrubHuntersDined on 11/3/2014Step 1.) Call to make a reservation or use Open Table Step 2.) Have Casa di Amore's FREE limo come pick you up from your hotel on the strip Step 3.) Enjoy AMAZING food, service and atmosphere (Monday nights is 1/2 price bottles of wine!!) Step 4.) Take FREE limo back to strip (Driver works for tips!) Step 5.) Plan next trip to Las Vegas and another trip to Casa di Amore Step 6.) Tell everyone how much fun you had and how great the food was (The Gypsy Sauce is SO good. It's the real deal!) We both had the Shrimp Fra Diavolo, side green salad and their homemade bread dipped in the spicy gypsy sauce. We would do the exact same thing all over again. There was a 2 man Vegas style band playing that evening and was such a pleasure to listen to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerSundaynightdinnerDined on 11/2/2014This place is a great neighborhood Italian restaurant. It is a throwback to the old Vegas days. Every time I have been here, it's been fabulous. It has everything I like, wonderful food, excellent service and live entertainment. We went recently for my birthday and we had a great time!Special Features:
- great foodbuffalobobDined on 10/31/2014we go to Vegas 2 times a year and we always find time to go to this restaurant we went in Feb. on valentine's day . we like the limo service but we like the food and the dinner band and of course the foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded all expecations!LucyVIPDined on 10/26/2014Casa di Amore is well worth the trip off the strip! From the moment we arrived, we just felt totally at home. The best Italian food we have ever tasted in Vegas, combined with fabulous old style Vegas entertainment and décor and exceptional service all made this for a memorable dining experience. Next trip to Vegas we definitely will have this restaurant on our go-to list. I just honestly can not rave enough...just do yourself a favor and book it!Special Features:
- Don't Miss This Place!packmuleDined on 10/24/2014We went to Casa Di Amore immediately after we got married. It was a wonderful, romantic place. This is one of the best finds off the strip. If you like Italian, put this place on your list. I cried when I tasted my Chicken Parmesagna and my wife - whose father owned TWO Italian restaurants - said the Marinara Sauce was the most authentic she has had since she was a kid. Service was good, food was awesome, atmosphere was traditional Italian. It was an awesome place. The place is reasonably priced and they'll even provide transportation from the strip to the restaurant. Now you have no excuse NOT to go there.Special Features:
- BogashOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/23/2014Great food, old-school great service, fun, nostalgic music and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/22/2014Great fun, great food and an incredible environment with the Sintra/Dean Martin singer.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/20/2014The restaurant is a throw back to an earlier era in Vegas. The entertainment was excellent and the food delicious. Mondays all bottles of wine are 50% off; a very pleasant surprise the evening we were there. Book the complimentary limo ahead of time.Special Features:
- FantasticeMarkVIPDined on 10/20/2014As always, Casa is a gem of a restaurant. It can get loud due to the excitement of so many people enjoying themselves, but the noise is usually of the energetic kind. The food is exceptional. The outstanding service is also what brings people back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old Charm and fantastic food.viceVegasfun61Dined on 10/17/2014This place was a gem. I had a marvelous time with my teen kids and boyfriend. I highly recommend it. Great entertainment as well. Loved the old time Vegas Supper Club theme, Dinner and dancing. I will always go here when in Vegas.Special Features:
- Good first impressionMoreamoreDined on 10/17/2014Casa di Amore was recommended and we found it to have very good food and a reasonable price. Food was excellent and a wine list to suit your budget. Our waiter Tony was very knowledgeable and his recommendations were spot on. He did not try to steer us to higher price dishes or wine, but gave us options and good advice. Would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JamesDined on 10/13/2014The cioppino was outstanding, the best I've ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small place good foodnotimpressedDined on 10/11/2014neighborhood not the best but they offer free limo pickup. had live music, good food and service.Special Features:
- 50th Bday eventJubileejaneDined on 10/10/2014My family flew to Vegas to celebrate my birthday and we had our wonderful dinner at Casa DiAmore. The limo ride started our special night . Brad served our group perfectly, the food was delicious and the band made it a very special night . We'll never visit Vegas without eating at Casa!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food great, service? HORRIBLE.21stcenturyEaterDined on 10/10/2014How to be nice about this... Took 30 to be asked what we would like another 45 minutes to be told food was coming out and 25 minutes just to get our bills paid for.. Not worth the hype I thought. Food was great though small for price.Special Features:
- Throwback wonderful!PegLdinesDined on 10/9/2014I make a point of going here each time I visit Vegas. Such a wonderful break from the Strip and it's glitz! You expect Frank or Dino to walk out of the back at any moment. The music always adds to the mystique. The food is consistently good, proud Italian. Be sure to book the limo when you make your reservation--but book that directly through the restaurant. Just tip the driver.Special Features:
- Old schoolFoodTravelerVIPDined on 10/8/2014Off the beaten path. The place is a throwback to a previous era. Food and service were good - not great. Atmosphere was interesting. Although everyone in our party had a good time it is not a place I would recommend.
- GREAT FIND, GREAT FOOD, GREAT PRICEOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/6/2014Staff and Food was of the best quality. HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone wanted to see a little bit of the Old Vegas style.Special Features:
- great food, service lackingbighitterDined on 10/5/2014We had expected attentive service based on reviews-quite the opposite. May have been the restaurant.com coupon, not sure. Scallops were excellent, as was the spaghetti and meatballs. Table setting was boring for 'date night'. Fun place, we'd give them another shot. Disappointed that advertised limo was booked when we needed it. Other 4 people in our party cancelled for that reason.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!4PleasedDined on 10/4/2014Very noisy as there were two weddings being celebrated. Couldn't hear musicians. Food was so good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FANTASTIC!DoubleLVIPDined on 10/2/2014Wel loved this Rat Packish feel of a restaurant. Great ambience & vibe with a Sinatra crooner singing in the background. Wonderful menu, service & food. Get there now to try this off of the strip gem. We will be back - no doubt!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2014As always, the food, wine and service are outstanding. This place will get you in the door the first time with the free limo service. The food will keep you coming back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- BigjayDined on 9/27/2014Waiter, Stefan was wonderful. Food was delicious. Music was old school and charming. We will visit again and again. GREAT value and never disappoints. The stretch limo transportation is a fun bonus!Special Features:
- Great ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014This place is worth the drive. We visit Las Vegas every year and this will defiantly become a destination of ours. Good was incredible. We wished we had a way to heat up left overs.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/22/2014Good food, Great service, 1/2 price bottles of wine on monday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old Time Italian DiningEngineerEatingDined on 9/22/2014I have been to this restaurant twice. Both times the service was excellent. On this visit, I tried the stuffed pork chops and found them a little overcooked, but with good flavor. On my first visit I had the veal parmesan and enjoyed it more. I like the atmosphere here, which is old time Las Vegas.Special Features: