Casa di Amore
2850 East Tropicana Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89121Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Casa di Amore
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.casadiamore.com/
- Phone: 7024334967
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday, Wednesday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 5:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Chef Juan P. Ortega, 25 years of Italian exp.
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private functions available during the day, seven days a week and anytime on Tuesdays.
- Private Party Contact: Kathleen D 702-433-4967
- Entertainment: Live jazz and standards performed nightly put the special touch on your dining experience at Casa Di Amore.
- Cross Street: Eastern Avenue
- Public Transit: We are about 10 minutes by car from the Las Vegas strip. There are Public Transit stops going East and West right nearby.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Casa Di Amore has a nice, big parking that is handicap accessible. We also have plenty of street parking as well.
A word from Casa di Amore
Casa Di Amore is Vegas, the way it used to be! Your dining experience is sure to be delightful. Wonderful old school atmosphere with traditional Italian fare, live entertainment nightly and friendly, knowledgeable service. Menu selections include Osso Bucco, Cioppino, Steak Sinatra, and Pork Chops with Vinegar and Peppers. Everything is house made with attention to quality and taste. Great wine selection and full bar, plus a hip, yet old school comfy lounge.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Casa di Amore - Best Restaurants in Near the Strip ›
Casa di Amore reviews from OpenTable diners
112 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (75)special occasion (67)romantic (52)good for groups (49)late-night find (43)fit for foodies (37)notable wine list (23)hot spot (19)kid-friendly (17)vibrant bar scene (13)great for lunch (5)great for brunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/19/2014Took the family for my 60th from Wisconsin. Heard about Casa di Amore from patients. Had a fantastic time. Won a couple bucks while waiting for our table. Food was superb. Staff were fantastic. Entertainment was great. Even had a dance with my bride of 40 years. I will go back next Vegas trip. Price is what to be expected for the quality of food and service. Wait time a little long but was worth it. Limo ride was the icing on the cake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old School VegastimberVIPDined on 9/15/2014This place looks like Sinatra just walked out the backdoor and Lawford walked in the front. Retro in every good sense of the word. Food was great, as it always is, and service--well, Tony's the best server anywhere. Only issue this visit--and it's our 4th or 5th time there--was noise. We probably won't go back on a Monday with band playing, small room, a lot of singing happy birthday, people singing along with the band, really, it was just a little too much for us. Literally had to raise our voices a lot to be heard and that's no fun. Food, amazing. Service, spectacular with Tony. Noise, way-way-way over the top.Special Features:
- Casa di Amore off the stripvegas14Dined on 9/13/2014I booked a table for 4 adults and I would highly recommend to make a reservation if you would like to dine at Casa di Amore, because we were booked for 5 p.m. when the restaurant opened and they filled up the tables very quickly. Our waitress was Toni and this restaurant has awesome food and service and also offers a complimentary limousine pick-up and return to your hotel, but make sure you reserve a limo early. This restaurant lived up to all the outstanding reviews I read prior to booking.....will definitely be returning on our next stay in Vegas!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014The dinner was awesome. The service was great. My new guests loved it all...............until it took us an hour to get a ride back to our hotel. Multiple taxi companies couldn't respond to our 5 person party....as many taxis can't handle a party that size and the Saturday night high demand. Thankfully, Casa di Amore saved us with their private limo. My suggestion is....add two more limos!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, bad limo ride!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/11/2014Go for the food, ambiance of old Vegas and the service - all outstanding! We were excited to take the free limo ride to enhance the old Vegas experience, but what we got was a 25 year old beat-up rattletrap with torn seats and carpet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the entertainmentLauraVIPDined on 9/11/2014I loved the entertainment, altho a little hokey (too many times of Happy Birthday) I enjoyed the Sinatra era music and atmosphere. I had forgotten about this restaurant until I went to Open Table to look for a place to eat at the last minute. I remembered I had been here with my family on a previous trip to Vegas and had loved the seafood pasta. The wine list is not huge, but the selection is perfect. Waiters were helpful without any attitude! Our table was tipping, and when we asked for a matchbook or something, they immediately fixed the table (3 guys) and were very apologetic. It really was no big deal, but they were great! Not too loud, can still talk and we were close tot he entertainment. I'll come again and bring friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy birthdayEastcoastitalian86Dined on 9/6/2014After driving past this place for months I decided to try casa di amore for my birthday. Everything from the service to the good was amazing. Being First generation Italian American it takes a lot for an Italian restaurant to stand out and this place blew me away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find away from the CASINOOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014From the moment the limo arrived we new we were in for a treat. We arrived to find the restaurant busy, but our table was waiting. We ordered drinks, and appetizers. The calamari was fresh and large enough to share. We had good salads. The band played while we ate. Good music. Our meals arrived. The pasta was delicious. The scallop were fresh. Too full, but not full enough to share two desserts. We will make this a place to visit every time weare in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- all good butsmalltableDined on 9/6/2014We love this Restaurant. We had requested a Round table having for got they did away with them a few years ago. a party of 5 was placed at 2 2 tops put together. This was a little tight for the large servings they provide Every thing else was GREAT!Special Features:
- Italian and Live Musicitalianandlivemusic07Dined on 9/1/2014This is a local Italian restaurant that features live music nightly, we were there during a 2 piece band that performed Sinatra, Italian classical songs, they were great. The food was very good and wine was 1/2 price because it was Monday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphereFoodloverDined on 8/29/2014Good food and service-canola was dry but everything else was great and limo service a big plusSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SweetshelVIPDined on 8/29/2014It just keeps getting better each time I go. Food was fantastic and our waiter gave service the way service should be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1950's revisitedDrLesDined on 8/28/2014A restaurant brimming with old world, romantic charm. The ambience brings you back to Las Vegas of the 50's, replete with wonderful old photos and a smooth voiced Jack Jones type crooner.Special Features:
- very good ......... we will be backFoodlovers1Dined on 8/27/2014We really enjoyed the restaurant. The food and wine were great. We had the mini Osso Bucco as the appetizer. It was very nice. The server was very helpful. We told her what types of wines we enjoy and she let us try 3 different ones. The entertainment was very good. We also enjoyed the limousine service from the hotel and back. We would definitely go back to this restaurant the next time we are in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Hidden GemnguzmanDined on 8/23/2014This restaurant is off the strip but it is such a great find. This place had great reviews online so I decided to make reservations. This place is has a great ambiance of the old school las vegas. The live music was very entertaining. The server was great as he was very helpful making recommendations on the food. We were so impressed with the food, it was delicious. We know that everytime we are in town we are going to definitely go back to enjoy the wonderful food and atmosphere.Special Features:
- Excellent service and ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014Service and ambience are what this place is about. The food is quite good too.Special Features:
- Casa di Amore is a Must!JOYCEDined on 8/21/2014One great restaurant! Casa di Amore was old time romantic, food was delicious, service was attentive and there was a great singer and keyboard player named George Bugatti who was superb. He took requests, played new songs as well as oldies but goodies. Wonderful experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casa d'amoreDeniseDined on 8/20/2014I would recommend this place for the good food and spectacular service.Special Features:
- Well worth the trip !OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/20145 star across the board and got a limo back f.o.c. Could not wish for a better evening on every frontSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time6fromtorontoDined on 8/15/2014Food was great, the place was great as well and the waitress was great as well and so was the band. The manager was also great as he came over numerous times to make sure all was ok with everything. Great time had by all 6 of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food ? friendly atmosphereCMACOACHDined on 8/14/2014Casa di Amore is always the first dinner stop on our Vegas trips. The food is great, the entire staff is friendly, and they make you feel like you are the only couple in the restaurant. I highly recommend this restaurant, we always ask for Brad but you can't go wrong with any of the others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableHonokowaiDined on 8/10/2014A very festive place well away from the Strip. Crowd was local and friendly. Food was hearty. While the place is not fancy, the experience was memorable.
- Great findSmoothDined on 8/10/2014Excellent food. Been to vegas for 40 years. And it was one of the best italian restaurants I've been to. Old school Very vibrant. And lively. Singer performs nightly. And again old vegas. Definitely would return limo nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DINNERdroppedtheballDined on 8/8/2014I had the stuffed Pork Chops for dinner and I was totally disappointed. The breading on the Pork Chops had an off flavor, almost a taste for that has extended its shelf life. The off flavor was so overwhelming I had no idea how the stuffing tasted. I should have said something to the waiter, but it being one of his favorite dishes I didn't want to offend him. Next time I will said it back to the kitchen and order something else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved ItdallasgalDined on 8/7/2014Was just liked I remembered from 10 years ago, food was good, service was excellent, old Vegas at its best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentLoudDined on 8/4/2014Another fine meal at Casa Di Amore. This time they did not have the t-shirts available if you ordered the Cannoli and our waiter spent a lot of time being social then he was at tending to our needs. Having said that, you know what you get when you walk into the place...vibrant waiters that are truly friendly with everyone that walks through the doors.Special Features:
- Delicious foodFrequentLocalDinerDined on 8/3/2014Great Italian food with a large array of choices. Excellent dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rat Pack Old School RestaurantMonteDined on 8/2/2014I loved the old school vibe with my buddies. The band was really cool.Special Features:
- Our go-to restaurant in LVlv2hirstdrdDined on 7/31/2014We have lived here eight years now. Casa is our "go-to" special restaurant. The staff has mostly remained unchanged. The food is consistently excellent, though there have been one or two ("pink sauce") that were not our tastes. The music is a bonus. Usually, there is some sort of celebratory party going on and everyone is just having a great time. The wines are all excellent and the staff makes appropriate recommendations. It is a bit pricey to go regularly for us, but we have also sat in the bar area and split a meal to save money and still enjoy our favorite place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experienceDMGdiningDined on 7/30/2014Let me start by saying Ive never posted about a dining experience. We took my wife here for dinner. Party of 5 with a reservation at 7:30. Took a little while to get seated as there was a large group finishing when we arrived. But once seated it was well worth the wait. Our waiter was the best I've ever had, with great recommendations and he was spot on the food was top notch. The place is dmall, making it a bit loud but if you're ok with that definitely a great place to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food2dy4Dined on 7/30/2014Outstanding food and service!!! The best meatballs I ever had. It's a must when your in Vegas!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian with Lounge MusicOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/28/2014Place was great. Food very good. Music good. Service great - thanks Cesar. Manager friendly. Chicken and veal parm was great. Alfredo and gypsy sauces great. The shrimp wrapped in phyllo was recommended by waiter was just OK. Overall this place is a great experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- 401kerDined on 7/27/2014Wonderful neighborhood restaurant away from the crowds, with excellent food.Special Features:
- comfort foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014The caesar salad dressing was everything that I like, my taste buds were very happy.The meat lasagna was covered in cheese and was better than most restaurants in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Dining ExperiencekilokilojDined on 7/23/2014The Inside is warm and inviting. The server was too good to be true, friendly, helpful and johnny-on-the-spot. The food was great. The steaks were done to each person's taste and tender and great. Loved the live music. A crooner with an amazing repertoire. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visit, but will returnOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/21/2014It was my first visit and I really enjoyed myself. The hostess was friendly and helpful. By request, I was seated in the bar area in a corner, and that location was PERFECT; it allowed pleasurable listening to the music. The waitress provided excellent service. Loved the vintage decor and the happy & relaxed atmosphere. Great food overall, (the large ravioli!) but was disappointed in the garlic loaf.Special Features:
- Rat Pack italianKevaltraDined on 7/20/2014A wonderful experience! Great food! Wonderful music! Old las Vegas !I would recommend this to a friend.
- An unexpected fun time!MthelixDined on 7/19/2014Passing through Las Vegas and looking for Italian food. Decided last minute to try Casa di Amore and were able to get a reservation through Open Table for that night (they came through again!) Didn't expect entertainment - talented 2 man band singing great tunes - along with a restaurant full of fun-loving diners! Enjoyed the fun and happiness that filled the place. Great food and a great waiter (thanks, Stephan!). Highly recommended!Special Features:
- MontrealerDined on 7/17/2014Everything was great at the restaurant, food, service, music!!! Desappointed with the limousine, expected a red one not a black one with scratches... But the driver was helpful and friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellent!!!SundaynightdinnerDined on 7/13/2014I have been dining at Casa di Amore for over 10 years, dating back to the time I resided in Vegas. This used to be a "local" restaurant for me and my family and I considered it a neighborhood gem. Now we are out-of-towners when we dine there, but it still has the same local neighborhood feel to it. It is also a throwback to the old Rat Pack days..."Vegas the way it used to be" (which, not by coincidence, is their slogan.) The food and the live Dino/Sinatra-style music are always great. Also, the service is consistently superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.