Casa di Amore
2850 East Tropicana Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89121Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Casa di Amore
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.casadiamore.com/
- Phone: 7024334967
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday, Wednesday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 5:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Chef Juan P. Ortega, 25 years of Italian exp.
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private functions available during the day, seven days a week and anytime on Tuesdays.
- Private Party Contact: Kathleen D 702-433-4967
- Entertainment: Live jazz and standards performed nightly put the special touch on your dining experience at Casa Di Amore.
- Cross Street: Eastern Avenue
- Public Transit: We are about 10 minutes by car from the Las Vegas strip. There are Public Transit stops going East and West right nearby.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Casa Di Amore has a nice, big parking that is handicap accessible. We also have plenty of street parking as well.
A word from Casa di Amore
Casa Di Amore is Vegas, the way it used to be! Your dining experience is sure to be delightful. Wonderful old school atmosphere with traditional Italian fare, live entertainment nightly and friendly, knowledgeable service. Menu selections include Osso Bucco, Cioppino, Steak Sinatra, and Pork Chops with Vinegar and Peppers. Everything is house made with attention to quality and taste. Great wine selection and full bar, plus a hip, yet old school comfy lounge.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Casa di Amore - Best Restaurants in Near the Strip ›
Casa di Amore reviews from OpenTable diners
115 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (77)special occasion (61)good for groups (49)romantic (47)late-night find (39)fit for foodies (37)notable wine list (23)hot spot (19)vibrant bar scene (14)kid-friendly (9)great for lunch (5)great for brunch (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- BogashOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/23/2014Great food, old-school great service, fun, nostalgic music and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/22/2014Great fun, great food and an incredible environment with the Sintra/Dean Martin singer.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/20/2014The restaurant is a throw back to an earlier era in Vegas. The entertainment was excellent and the food delicious. Mondays all bottles of wine are 50% off; a very pleasant surprise the evening we were there. Book the complimentary limo ahead of time.Special Features:
- FantasticeMarkVIPDined on 10/20/2014As always, Casa is a gem of a restaurant. It can get loud due to the excitement of so many people enjoying themselves, but the noise is usually of the energetic kind. The food is exceptional. The outstanding service is also what brings people back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old Charm and fantastic food.viceVegasfun61Dined on 10/17/2014This place was a gem. I had a marvelous time with my teen kids and boyfriend. I highly recommend it. Great entertainment as well. Loved the old time Vegas Supper Club theme, Dinner and dancing. I will always go here when in Vegas.Special Features:
- Good first impressionMoreamoreDined on 10/17/2014Casa di Amore was recommended and we found it to have very good food and a reasonable price. Food was excellent and a wine list to suit your budget. Our waiter Tony was very knowledgeable and his recommendations were spot on. He did not try to steer us to higher price dishes or wine, but gave us options and good advice. Would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JamesDined on 10/13/2014The cioppino was outstanding, the best I've ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small place good foodnotimpressedDined on 10/11/2014neighborhood not the best but they offer free limo pickup. had live music, good food and service.Special Features:
- 50th Bday eventJubileejaneDined on 10/10/2014My family flew to Vegas to celebrate my birthday and we had our wonderful dinner at Casa DiAmore. The limo ride started our special night . Brad served our group perfectly, the food was delicious and the band made it a very special night . We'll never visit Vegas without eating at Casa!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food great, service? HORRIBLE.21stcenturyEaterDined on 10/10/2014How to be nice about this... Took 30 to be asked what we would like another 45 minutes to be told food was coming out and 25 minutes just to get our bills paid for.. Not worth the hype I thought. Food was great though small for price.Special Features:
- Throwback wonderful!PegLdinesDined on 10/9/2014I make a point of going here each time I visit Vegas. Such a wonderful break from the Strip and it's glitz! You expect Frank or Dino to walk out of the back at any moment. The music always adds to the mystique. The food is consistently good, proud Italian. Be sure to book the limo when you make your reservation--but book that directly through the restaurant. Just tip the driver.Special Features:
- Old schoolFoodTravelerVIPDined on 10/8/2014Off the beaten path. The place is a throwback to a previous era. Food and service were good - not great. Atmosphere was interesting. Although everyone in our party had a good time it is not a place I would recommend.
- GREAT FIND, GREAT FOOD, GREAT PRICEOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/6/2014Staff and Food was of the best quality. HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone wanted to see a little bit of the Old Vegas style.Special Features:
- great food, service lackingbighitterDined on 10/5/2014We had expected attentive service based on reviews-quite the opposite. May have been the restaurant.com coupon, not sure. Scallops were excellent, as was the spaghetti and meatballs. Table setting was boring for 'date night'. Fun place, we'd give them another shot. Disappointed that advertised limo was booked when we needed it. Other 4 people in our party cancelled for that reason.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!4PleasedDined on 10/4/2014Very noisy as there were two weddings being celebrated. Couldn't hear musicians. Food was so good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FANTASTIC!DoubleLVIPDined on 10/2/2014Wel loved this Rat Packish feel of a restaurant. Great ambience & vibe with a Sinatra crooner singing in the background. Wonderful menu, service & food. Get there now to try this off of the strip gem. We will be back - no doubt!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2014As always, the food, wine and service are outstanding. This place will get you in the door the first time with the free limo service. The food will keep you coming back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- BigjayDined on 9/27/2014Waiter, Stefan was wonderful. Food was delicious. Music was old school and charming. We will visit again and again. GREAT value and never disappoints. The stretch limo transportation is a fun bonus!Special Features:
- Great ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014This place is worth the drive. We visit Las Vegas every year and this will defiantly become a destination of ours. Good was incredible. We wished we had a way to heat up left overs.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/22/2014Good food, Great service, 1/2 price bottles of wine on monday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old Time Italian DiningEngineerEatingDined on 9/22/2014I have been to this restaurant twice. Both times the service was excellent. On this visit, I tried the stuffed pork chops and found them a little overcooked, but with good flavor. On my first visit I had the veal parmesan and enjoyed it more. I like the atmosphere here, which is old time Las Vegas.Special Features:
- We love it!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014We don't go to Vegas without a night at Casa. Great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/21/2014food was delicious, reservations were honored, this restaurant was not known for thatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian foodSouper777Dined on 9/20/2014Old Vegas at its best.excellent service, never a disappointing meal. See you in a few months :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperiencetimandkimDined on 9/19/2014Took the family for my 60th from Wisconsin. Heard about Casa di Amore from patients. Had a fantastic time. Won a couple bucks while waiting for our table. Food was superb. Staff were fantastic. Entertainment was great. Even had a dance with my bride of 40 years. I will go back next Vegas trip. Price is what to be expected for the quality of food and service. Wait time a little long but was worth it. Limo ride was the icing on the cake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old School VegastimberVIPDined on 9/15/2014This place looks like Sinatra just walked out the backdoor and Lawford walked in the front. Retro in every good sense of the word. Food was great, as it always is, and service--well, Tony's the best server anywhere. Only issue this visit--and it's our 4th or 5th time there--was noise. We probably won't go back on a Monday with band playing, small room, a lot of singing happy birthday, people singing along with the band, really, it was just a little too much for us. Literally had to raise our voices a lot to be heard and that's no fun. Food, amazing. Service, spectacular with Tony. Noise, way-way-way over the top.Special Features:
- Casa di Amore off the stripvegas14Dined on 9/13/2014I booked a table for 4 adults and I would highly recommend to make a reservation if you would like to dine at Casa di Amore, because we were booked for 5 p.m. when the restaurant opened and they filled up the tables very quickly. Our waitress was Toni and this restaurant has awesome food and service and also offers a complimentary limousine pick-up and return to your hotel, but make sure you reserve a limo early. This restaurant lived up to all the outstanding reviews I read prior to booking.....will definitely be returning on our next stay in Vegas!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014The dinner was awesome. The service was great. My new guests loved it all...............until it took us an hour to get a ride back to our hotel. Multiple taxi companies couldn't respond to our 5 person party....as many taxis can't handle a party that size and the Saturday night high demand. Thankfully, Casa di Amore saved us with their private limo. My suggestion is....add two more limos!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, bad limo ride!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/11/2014Go for the food, ambiance of old Vegas and the service - all outstanding! We were excited to take the free limo ride to enhance the old Vegas experience, but what we got was a 25 year old beat-up rattletrap with torn seats and carpet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the entertainmentLauraVIPDined on 9/11/2014I loved the entertainment, altho a little hokey (too many times of Happy Birthday) I enjoyed the Sinatra era music and atmosphere. I had forgotten about this restaurant until I went to Open Table to look for a place to eat at the last minute. I remembered I had been here with my family on a previous trip to Vegas and had loved the seafood pasta. The wine list is not huge, but the selection is perfect. Waiters were helpful without any attitude! Our table was tipping, and when we asked for a matchbook or something, they immediately fixed the table (3 guys) and were very apologetic. It really was no big deal, but they were great! Not too loud, can still talk and we were close tot he entertainment. I'll come again and bring friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy birthdayEastcoastitalian86Dined on 9/6/2014After driving past this place for months I decided to try casa di amore for my birthday. Everything from the service to the good was amazing. Being First generation Italian American it takes a lot for an Italian restaurant to stand out and this place blew me away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find away from the CASINOOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014From the moment the limo arrived we new we were in for a treat. We arrived to find the restaurant busy, but our table was waiting. We ordered drinks, and appetizers. The calamari was fresh and large enough to share. We had good salads. The band played while we ate. Good music. Our meals arrived. The pasta was delicious. The scallop were fresh. Too full, but not full enough to share two desserts. We will make this a place to visit every time weare in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- all good butsmalltableDined on 9/6/2014We love this Restaurant. We had requested a Round table having for got they did away with them a few years ago. a party of 5 was placed at 2 2 tops put together. This was a little tight for the large servings they provide Every thing else was GREAT!Special Features:
- Italian and Live Musicitalianandlivemusic07Dined on 9/1/2014This is a local Italian restaurant that features live music nightly, we were there during a 2 piece band that performed Sinatra, Italian classical songs, they were great. The food was very good and wine was 1/2 price because it was Monday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphereFoodloverDined on 8/29/2014Good food and service-canola was dry but everything else was great and limo service a big plusSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SweetshelVIPDined on 8/29/2014It just keeps getting better each time I go. Food was fantastic and our waiter gave service the way service should be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1950's revisitedDrLesDined on 8/28/2014A restaurant brimming with old world, romantic charm. The ambience brings you back to Las Vegas of the 50's, replete with wonderful old photos and a smooth voiced Jack Jones type crooner.Special Features:
- very good ......... we will be backFoodlovers1Dined on 8/27/2014We really enjoyed the restaurant. The food and wine were great. We had the mini Osso Bucco as the appetizer. It was very nice. The server was very helpful. We told her what types of wines we enjoy and she let us try 3 different ones. The entertainment was very good. We also enjoyed the limousine service from the hotel and back. We would definitely go back to this restaurant the next time we are in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Hidden GemnguzmanDined on 8/23/2014This restaurant is off the strip but it is such a great find. This place had great reviews online so I decided to make reservations. This place is has a great ambiance of the old school las vegas. The live music was very entertaining. The server was great as he was very helpful making recommendations on the food. We were so impressed with the food, it was delicious. We know that everytime we are in town we are going to definitely go back to enjoy the wonderful food and atmosphere.Special Features:
- Excellent service and ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014Service and ambience are what this place is about. The food is quite good too.Special Features: