Casa De Mina
25728 S. Power Road
Queen Creek, CA 85242Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Casa De Mina
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.casademina.com/
- Phone: 4809884792
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican / Southwestern, Mexican
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access
A word from Casa De Mina
Casa De Mina offers fine Mexican dining in Queen Creek.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Casa De Mina reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (3)kid-friendly (2)neighborhood gem (2)good for groups (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- A Great Little RestaurantBiGMaCVIPDined on 8/12/2014We have dined here several times. Food is good, portions are large, service is outstanding, and there is is great personal touch. The patio is a quiet excellent place to dine and enjoy happy hour. If you live in the southeast valley and don't want to pay a high price for a wonderful meal in a well themed and non-commercial appearing restaurant you can't miss here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant Dining ExperiencePonocatVIPDined on 6/6/2014The food is average and the price is fair. What I really liked about this place is the ambiance and good service. The tables are not too close together and there is no annoying loud music. It was easy to carry on a conversation, which is not true in most places these days. Also, the restroom was very clean. Service was very good. I definitely would go back as well as recommend it to others.Special Features:
- The following 17 reviews are from the Casa De Mina reviews archive.
- lovehunt4specialDined on 4/13/2014It was so hood and I love the people, they listened and made the night great .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awful ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 4/1/2014The restaurant looked like it was going to be a fun experience from the out side. We got seated and the waitress seemed to be a little off. I requested fresh Jalapeños on my cheese enchiladas but they only had pickled. Typically I like fresh jalapeños in my Margarita but they didn't have and cocktail served in a water glass. My entrée was very bland and lacked any real flavors. We wanted dessert but from the experience from the food, we got dessert from another place. When a friend asked how I liked it I told her I would of been better off getting take out from Chipotle.Special Features:
- Great food!InGilbertDined on 3/28/2014I have nothing bad to say about Casa do Mina. They always give wonderful service, great food, and I love being able to make reservations. The staff and food even impressed my father and he has dined in some of the best establishments around the world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out of the way spotsunneeDined on 2/15/2014We like to try new places we haven't been to before. This was very fresh and clean when we entered. The inside was a bit sparse and drab, but the service was good and the food tasty. My portion of salmon was extremely small, but cooked to perfection. It was quite a drive from our side of town, but I'm not sure if I would make the effort or take the time to do it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, excellentreveiwwrDined on 2/14/2014Excellent food, excellent service. I was skeptical at first because I've never heard anything about it. Just took a wing at it on Valentines day as everything was booked and it was the best choice ever. Prices are excellent, portions are great and drinks are even cheap. Couldn't ask for a better Valentine's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Nightchu0diaDined on 2/14/2014The outside made it look like a Hacienda, specialy when we went inside we both felt that we where in one. The restaurant was busy on Valentines Day. The service was on their "A" game. The menu has many wonderful choices and is detailed in their explanation of what the dish has. The food came and it was the right temperature and the taste was AMAZING. Our waitress was checking on us everytime she passed by. Made us feel special considering how busy they where that night. The staff was so accommodating that we got a bit cold and they moved us to table that had an outer heater close by. Will be making Casa de Mina a regular spot for dinner. Thank you to Tony and his Wonderful Staff for making our Valentines Day Dinner that more SPECIAL!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great venuesixkillerDined on 2/14/2014The food was good. Not the best, but good. The architecture of the building is worth the visit though. While it's a newer building, it has an old west feel to it.Special Features:
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/13/2014Wonderful food and excellent service! The food had so many different spices and stood out from normal Mexican dishes. My husband and I can't wait to dine here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food off the beaten pathOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/16/2013Casa de Mina is a must try for everyone. Though it's off the beaten path, it's well worth the visit. The food is outstanding and the service is the sameSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but ...IronDukeDined on 10/4/2013Food was good but a little bland. Service was good and attentive. Could be a nice neighborhood spot.Special Features:
- ExcellentRichardDined on 9/27/2013Don't think about this place, just go enjoy the great food, great service, and cozy atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place!TBoneDined on 8/31/2013First time here. Great place, Very good food. It is a step above casual dining, but not formal. Great service. Server was very attentive, without hovering. Glad we found this place and will return. Hope others find it as well, so they get more business.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemEmilyVIPDined on 8/2/2013Had dinner with my husband and daughter. The service was fast (but not rushed) and everyone was quick with refills of the homemade chips and salsa (the green salsa is incredible!) as well as drinks. Our server was engaging with us and our three-year-old. Food was fresh and good sized- not wimpy but not massive either. The entrance is tucked away but if you are watching for it, you'll find it with no problem. It looks like a big old home with wrought iron touches everywhere. Warm and inviting. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our new favorite place forOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/2/2013Our new favorite place for Mexican food! For those in the East Valley that enjoy Tia Rosa's, this is just as good, albeit the menu is not as large. If you are looking for numerous menu choices, proceed to the CheeseCake Factory!Special Features:
- Great food and impeccableOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/18/2013Great food and impeccable service. Will definitely return for another great meal.
- The food and service are veryOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 1/6/2013The food and service are very good. Considering the great quality of the food, it is a shame that the wine and beer selection is very limited. Some reasonably priced, better quality wines are needed and maybe some craft beers.Special Features:
- Casa de Mina will soon beOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/2/2012Casa de Mina will soon be the new hot spot for Mexican dining in the Queen Creek/Gilbert area. The food and the service are wonderful. They've truly created an environment suitable for upscale dining and to enjoy a quiet dinner, or to enjoy time with a group as well. The restaraunt is also suitable for families to enjoy a meal out.Special Features: