Casa D' Angelo
1201 North Federal Highway
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33304Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Casa D' Angelo
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.casa-d-angelo.com/
- Phone: 9545641234x
- Hours of Operation:
Sun - Thurs: 5:30pm - 10:00pm,
Fri - Sat: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Angelo Elia
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Three rooms available from 10 to 70 guests. Please contact Lindsey at AE Management.
- Private Party Contact: Christina 954-564-1234x
A word from Casa D' Angelo
Fine Dining Italian Restaurant. Award winning Wine List and Menu. Private rooms available for private dinners and lunches (restrictions apply please email FortLauderdale@casa-d-angelo.com) for more information. Reservations recommended. Casual chic.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Casa D' Angelo - Best Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale ›
Casa D' Angelo reviews from OpenTable diners
130 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (95)notable wine list (86)fit for foodies (66)romantic (65)neighborhood gem (51)good for groups (33)great for outdoor dining (25)hot spot (23)late-night find (12)kid-friendly (9)vibrant bar scene (8)great for lunch (4)scenic view (3)great for brunch (2)Show More
- DisappointingBlondieVIPDined on 8/24/2014I am a big fan and regular customer of the D'Angelo tapas restaurant, so I had high expectations when I decided to move up the chain to the Casa D'Angelo. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the restaurant was more modern than expected. The decor is attractive: walls are lined with wine from floor to ceiling; the kitchen is visible from the front room tables. Service was impeccable and the menu is genuine. Unfortunately, the food failed to meet expectations. Pappardelle with funghi porcini were insipid. Cotoletta milanese was undercooked. Management was quick to make amends, which was appreciated, however, the experience left us little inclined to return.
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/22/2014This restaurant was recommended by a friend and boy was it fantastic. Made reservation for someone's birthday and the service and food was great. I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- lucyVIPDined on 8/21/2014Great restaurant, great food , always consistently excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LovingCasaDined on 8/19/2014We return every year to Casa's on my son's birthday. They recognize us and call us by name upon arrival, although we are there only once a year on vacation. The service is amazing. The wine list has something for everyone's taste and budget. If you do not see the entrée on the menu you want, they will cook it to order. Best restaurant for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sublime DiningEat2LiveDined on 8/18/2014Great food, incredible wine list, impeccable service combine to make this one of the best South Florida has to offer. I highly recommend the veal chop with Gorgonzola...Special Features:
- Perfection as always!mrreedDined on 8/18/2014I have never ever gone wrong at this gem. I took a friend for the first time and he was equally as pleased as I have always been with Casa d'Angelo. One could just close ones eyes and and point to something have it served to you without knowing what it is and it would ALWAYS be divine.Special Features:
- SuspiDined on 8/16/2014Exceptional experience ... Loved it! Service was great! Food came out fast and all courses were deliciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistencyLeopardgirlVIPDined on 8/15/2014Been going here for years - always consistent. Food service all good. Love their specials also - just an all around perfect restaurant. Hostess is a doll too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Angelo hits a homerun!gammishDined on 8/14/2014We have always had wonderful meals here and this is the #1 Italian in the area. Great service, phenom food and wonderful experience. The wine list is awesome and save room for desserts! We normally share an app, 2 entrees and a dessert with a bottle of wine and a cocktail. Worth every penny.Special Features:
- DisappointedstklvrDined on 8/9/2014Way overpriced and the value was not there. This is our second time dining here and was disappointed. The veal chop was dry and the rigatoni with sausage was tasteless. They are always busy and I can't help but wonder why!Special Features:
- Once Again -- GREAT!Craig4245VIPDined on 8/8/2014This place is my go to place for Italian and for bringing out of town guests. They never fail to deliver excellent service and GREAT food. Plus they have such an extensive wine list, they can satisfy anyone's taste and budget. They had dover sole on special. WOW. Definitely worth it. They were also serving Ostrich on special. Another WOW. Everyone could help tasting everyone's plate. Cannot wait to go back.Special Features:
- Wonderful!JorgeVIPDined on 8/3/2014Friendly service, wonderful ambiance, had the Sea Bass, was excellent and cheesecake, overall very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GDinerVIPDined on 8/1/2014From the time you walk in, they make you feel right at home. The service from Sandro to Dino is second to none. Food continues tpo be exceptional. Worth the time to hit this place for a great meal.Special Features:
- great dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/30/2014We have always loved this place, it's a bit pricey but well worth it. For an alternative to a good steak house, this is it. Best veal chop ever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food specialIraKalilDined on 7/24/2014good menu,very different from the others italian restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently great.Craig4245VIPDined on 7/24/2014Looking forward to coming all the time. They never fail.Special Features:
- Memorable dining experienceCamiDined on 7/20/2014The food and service was excellent! A little pricey for a regular evening out. For our anniversary it was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014The Pasta is great here and the quality of the food is excellent, they also have an incredible wine list!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservetion?MikeDined on 7/19/2014We did have our reservation at 9, but they gave us the table about 940Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- masabel57Dined on 7/19/2014My husband and I had dinner at this restaurant 3 years ago by coincidence, as we not from the area, and had an important client dinner this past Saturday and knew that we could impress the clients, as it happened. Everything was perfect, the ambiance, the food and the company.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Domenico GiancolaDisappointment1Dined on 7/18/2014Disappointed, will not return, will not recommend. From a European standpoint, this restaurant still unfortunately caters to the "typical American" with loaded portions of non satisfying foods.Special Features:
- Magnificent ExperienceghunterDined on 7/16/2014Casa D'Angelo came very highly recommended, so I was afraid that it would not live up to the hype. I was wrong - it was even better than I expected. The seafood linguini, a special on the night that we dined, was wonderful. Clams, mussels, and a huge portion of lobster served in a fragrant garlic and butter sauce with home made linguini - yum! And the pasta bologna was heavenly. The veal ragout was great and the fresh pasta took the dish to another level. It's amazing what a difference that fresh pasta can make. The service was perfect, attentive but not intrusive, and the restaurant was beautiful. It was expensive, but it was worth the spurge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive and Perfect Every TimepaigeVIPDined on 7/12/2014The food is fantastic...Chef Angelo brings it every time. There are great things on the regular menu, but the specials are so enticing that we always end up ordering something from that menu. Service is impeccable. Our table, booked through Open Table, was fantastic. Wine list has some really well-priced gems. You can't go wrong with Casa d'Angelo, especially if you are trying to impress your guest!Special Features:
- BenoVIPDined on 7/11/2014Excekent wine list,and very good service,the food was very good,i recomend the veal chop is greatSpecial Features:
- Great foodLuv2eatDined on 7/11/2014Great place if you are looking for quality food. This place is the best restaurant in Fort Lauderdale!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What's Not to Like?PatentPendingDined on 7/6/2014Lots of wonderful menu choices and specials. Service is attentive, but not overbearing. Food is flavorful and tasty. The food on our last visit could have been a little hotter, but it was still a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner 07/05/2014BobKVIPDined on 7/5/2014Having dined numerous times at the Fort Lauderdale location (as written in previous reviews) the food and service remain excellent. Managements consistent onsite presence cotributes to the overall experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food and servicelizelaVIPDined on 7/5/2014always a real treat, food is amazing, portions are big , you will not be disappointed , wonderful!!!Special Features:
- The best ItalianOTREVIEWERVIPDined on 7/5/2014If it's Italian you want it's Case D' Angelo in Ft. Lauderdale. Huge wine selction. Excellent service, Excellent Kitchen and profissional staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodrlefkovVIPDined on 7/5/2014You will always get a very good Italian meal here, if you are in the Ft. Lauderdale area be sure to stop in.Special Features:
- Consistently outstandingculinatorVIPDined on 7/3/2014We never tire of the fabulous sausage and meatball appetizer with roasted peppers and eggplant, porcini risotto, lasagna, veal chop with gonzonzola and tiramisu for dessert!Special Features:
- excellent food and servicePCW1955Dined on 7/3/2014Found this restaurant by accident. THE best accident ever. Food was magnificent, our server was extraordinary, very knowledgeable and great service. will definitely go back and tell others about this gemSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exquisite and consistent.lauderdaledinerVIPDined on 7/2/2014We can always count on Casa d"Angelo for the tastiest food, best service (Sandro) and an overall great time!Special Features:
- Sublime Italian fareRileyVIPDined on 7/1/2014When I come down to South Florida, I usually try to eat at Casa d'Angelo. The staff is very welcoming, and the dishes are prepared with great care. Portions can be rather large, so bring your appetite or be prepared to share. Their selection of great Italian wines covering all price ranges is truly impressive.Special Features:
- Excellent dinningTasteFLDined on 6/30/2014The food and atmosphere were great. Our waiter, Carl, took care of every need. The wine list was exceptional with no want for any other wine selection. I would recommend this restaurant to any of my friends, clients or family.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014the food was amazing. we love everything including the serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CALMVIPDined on 6/28/2014Consistently great food and service. Great for special occasions, as well as any occasion. Best Italian restaurant in Broward county.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best Italian in FloridaOTREVIEWERVIPDined on 6/20/2014You want the best service, food and wine; and, you want easy access, no hassel parking? You got it! Superlative- No Problem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always wonderfulDickDined on 6/19/2014We have dined here frequently - always for special occasions. - and have never been dissapointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Dinner 06/14/2014BobKVIPDined on 6/14/2014Having dined numerous times and as written in previous reviews the food and service continue as always remain excellent. Managements consistent onsite presence cotrbutes to the overall experience.Special Features: