219 Main Street
Eastchester, NY 10709Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Phone: 9143465170
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 3:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Alberto Ricci
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact the restaurant for more information.
A word from Casa Brusco
Recently opened in Eastchester, NY, Casa Brusco serves Northern Italian cuisine. The menu includes pastas, seafood, pizza baked in a wood burning oven and more.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Casa Brusco reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (9)romantic (6)special occasion (4)fit for foodies (4)good for groups (3)great for lunch (2)notable wine list (2)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- ExcellentBianca9253VIPDined on 9/18/2014I love Italian food. They were the best I have had in a long time.Calamari appetizer was lightly breaded and delicious. The waitstaff was attentive and friendly. My meal was over the top. The portions are ample. Even the coffee was spectacular. This is my new go to.Special Features:
- moggiesueVIPDined on 9/13/2014We were there fairly late and were greeted very cordially. The food was exceptionally good and the house wine was just fine. Great find!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding !!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/10/2014The food was amazing and Carmela the host made you feel like family. The mussels and fried calamari were some of the best I have ever eaten and the main courses that we ordered were top notch especially the Seafood Arribata combo. The best part though overall was Carmela who recommended a great inexpensive bottle of red wine that was so good we had two. We can't wait to go back Kevin & Linda LoPrestiSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the waitSkippyDined on 9/7/2014I went here for the first time, was very impressed with the staff and food. When we got our bill we were charged $20 for 2 bowls of angel hair pasta. One for my toddler and my husband. Which I thought was quiet expensive. So if you go 1 bowl of pasta would feed 3 people.Special Features:
- robertsonVIPDined on 8/22/2014every time I eat there, I get treated like a king and the food has always been consistantly great. It's one of the best kept secretsSpecial Features:
- Three out of four of us liked it.ElleninnyVIPDined on 7/19/2014The restaurant was almost empty at prime time. We were greeted very warmly and they offered to make things not on the menu. Portions were generous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great local placeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/18/2014excellent service and attention to detail quality dishes prepared well - expect to wait a little longer but it is worth itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good2citizenshipsVIPDined on 7/17/2014We were pleasantly greeted when we arrived and were seated by the window. Food was tasty (veal francese & huge pork chop special) but the service was lacking. Overheard the waitress apologizing to different tables. We were not in a hurry and it was a good thing. We'd try this place again in hopes that it was just an off night for them.
- Very special specialsOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/26/2014We enjoyed our food a lot . The variety if specials and the quality were great. It was our first visit.....and we will be back!Special Features:
- The Dreaded Two'sTerrible/TastelesspanterVIPDined on 6/13/2014Our drink order took 15 minutes to arrive, 1/2 hour later our appetizers. Cesear salad (missing anchovies brought as a side) and mussels marinara. The salad was good, the mussels okay. Another 45 minutes and my husband was asked if he wanted another beer. I was drinking wine, my glass also empty. 15 minutes (used Iphone timer) and the beer arrived. My husband asked for a glass of wine and if there was a problem with our dinners. The waiter said the kitchen was busy with appetizers. Three other occupied tables? One hour later dinner the ravioli were overcooked, the gnocchi a dish of garlic in oil and butter. The waiter asked how we like it, we told him the truth. His response, that dish never looks good. What???
- The following 177 reviews are from the Casa Brusco reviews archive.
- YummybellaVIPDined on 4/30/2014The pasta dish I had was just yummy It had grilled vegs with fresh tomatoes. Also with homemade wheat pasta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs a little helpDidiDined on 2/22/2014Food was very good , service was inconsistent at a table of 6 we all got our food at different times ......all tasted good but timing was off big time...had trouble ordering drinks......chef did a great job ... Wait staff including the bartender not so good
- best prosciutto evermuffi13VIPDined on 2/22/2014We went last night not quite knowing what to expect. We loved it! The best prosciutto pizza I have ever had...the prosciutto was so fresh and tasty. Atmosphere was very nice. Service was wonderful....our waitress, from Naples Italy, was gracious. We will be going back again for sure....a great find!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/18/2014It is hard to find a nice upscale restaurant where you can feel comfortable with the family. The staff is great and makes us all comfortable. The food is fabulous too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We've been here many timesOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 1/4/2014We've been here many times and always enjoy the food and warm service. Delicious grilled portabello mushroom and vegetable appetizer and cornish hen cacciatori. Husband likes the pasta bolognese.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor service and salty foodkimpDined on 12/31/2013I went to this resturant on New Year's Eve because I waited too long to make reservations at a known establishment. The service was awful. It took 1 hour just to get an appetizer that should have taken 5 minutes to cook in the deep fryer. The calamari and zucchini appetizer was good. We waited about another hour to get our entrees. The pasta I had for dinner has potential but was very salty due to their use of cheap prosuitto. The deep fried ice cream seamed like it was coated with pancake batter....yuck! I will NEVER go back. The tables siting on both sides of me were also upset and said that they would not go back. The worst part was the place was nearly empty so there was no reason for the slow service.
- Potential here...Karenlc5VIPDined on 12/12/2013Casa Brusco was almost empty on this past Thursday night for an early dinner. It's a large place to fill, though! The salmon was over-cooked and over-salted, a shame. The pizza was good, and the one dish we really liked was the octopus in tomato-based herb sauce with beans. Very healthy and tasty... Service is warm and friendly, and we'll have to try the pastas next time..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WelcomingangusDined on 12/6/2013Me and the lady went here and have a great night and foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great asset to the neighborhood;PatrickVIPDined on 12/6/2013A great asset to the neighborhood; the waiter quickly corrected the error with my wife's entrree which was succulent. her shrimp were delious! My pasta was cooked to perfection!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st TimerRestaurantNerdVIPDined on 11/22/2013My wife and I must have passed by this restaurant 50 times before we made a reservation. This place never looked crowded so we assumed that it couldn't be that good. When we saw it was a 1,000 point reservation we thought we would give it a try. Boy was I wrong! This place was a hidden gem. The ambience was a nice surprise, the service was great and the food was even better. The food was very authentic Italian but watch out - it's a very spicy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food presentationrobertsonVIPDined on 10/1/2013you can see the effort that goes into every dish. The fresh ingredientsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AS ALWAYS THE FOOD AND SERVICEbellaVIPDined on 9/29/2013AS ALWAYS THE FOOD AND SERVICE IS EXCELLENT WITH GREAT PASTA DISHES.I would recommend this to a friend.
- AveragePastaloverVIPDined on 9/12/2013The service was friendly and prompt but the food was just average. Both my husband snd I thought the cesar salad had too much dressing and cheese. There was only one other party in the restaurant so the atmosphere was dead.
- AS USUAL THE FOOD IS WONDERFULbellaVIPDined on 9/10/2013AS USUAL THE FOOD IS WONDERFUL GREAT PATS DISHES. THE STAFF MAKES U FEEL AT HOMEI would recommend this to a friend.
- Labor Day weekendReenaVIPDined on 9/1/2013Since there were only two families in the restaurant, the service was great. My husband loved his meal, but I (who love salty food) found the linguine very salty. It was very quiet (for the the above reason) but the other family had a child crying through half the meal. I will go back here during a normal weekend and check out he noise and the food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- AS USUAL THE FOOD AND SERVICEbellaVIPDined on 8/24/2013AS USUAL THE FOOD AND SERVICE IS WONDERFUL. GREAT HOMEMADE RAVIOLI IS JUST FABULOUS.I would recommend this to a friend.
- THE MOST WONDERFUL RESTURANTbellaVIPDined on 8/22/2013THE MOST WONDERFUL RESTURANT IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD. MY STEAK WAS COOKED TO PERFECTION. CARMELA MANUEL THE CHEF AND STAFF MAKE SURE THAT U R HAPPY WITH YOUR ORDER
- this is the 2nd time we havemcat451i9Dined on 8/14/2013this is the 2nd time we have eaten here. The food is very good with nice size portions. The service is very very slow. So be prepared to spend a lot of time here.Special Features:
- Great neighborhood Italian jointJeffdDined on 8/9/2013Terrific basic Italian. Ambiance is good. Would be better with checked tablecloths but service is genuine and good. Pizza average and lobster below. But pasta and all other seafood as good as I've ever had. Will be back again. And againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT PLACE TO HANG OUT ATbellaVIPDined on 7/18/2013GREAT PLACE TO HANG OUT AT THE BAR. FRIENDLY PEOPLE AND GREAT FOOD !!!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- CASA BRUSCO HAD A WONDERFULbellaVIPDined on 7/14/2013CASA BRUSCO HAD A WONDERFUL PARTY WITH A FRIENDLY STAFF. FOOD WAS SUPERBNLOVE THE STAFFSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the pizzia was excellent thinbellaVIPDined on 7/10/2013the pizzia was excellent thin crust melts in your mouth with happy friendly staffI would recommend this to a friend.
- AS USUAL ITS PLEASURE TO GObellaVIPDined on 7/6/2013AS USUAL ITS PLEASURE TO GO THERE. I FEEL LIKE IM AT HOME WITH HOME FOOD COOKINGI would recommend this to a friend.
- WONDERFUL RESTURANT BEST PASTAbellaVIPDined on 7/5/2013WONDERFUL RESTURANT BEST PASTA DISHES THE STAFF IS LIKE BEING WITH YOUR FAMILYSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT FOOD WITH A WONDER STAFFbellaVIPDined on 7/3/2013GREAT FOOD WITH A WONDER STAFF HIGHLY RECOMMEND REST YOU CAN MEET FRIENDLY PEOPLE LIKE FAMILY !!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- THE STREETS OF THE BRONX WASbellaVIPDined on 6/27/2013THE STREETS OF THE BRONX WAS GREAT MY CHIX MILANASE WAS EXCELLENT THE STAFF IS FRIENDLY AND I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME THERE. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THERE PASTA DISHES ONE IS BETTER THAN THE OTHERI would recommend this to a friend.
- A bad neighborhood restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/22/2013The restaurant was practically empty, and we soon found out why. The bread - both kinds that were served, did not taste good. We were uncertain whether it was stale or simply not a variety we thought had a good taste. I had a pinto grigio and it was below par for a house wine. My husband and I shared a caesar salad, which was ordinary but OK. He had salmon, which he said tasted all right, but looked bright orange. I ordered veal piccata and I couldn't eat it. Not only was it over-cooked, but the sauce had a funny taste - as though it had been made with bad oil. At that point, I gave up and simply waited until I got home to get something more to eat. I understand now why the place was so empty. I will not go back.
- Food was good, environment no.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/7/2013They had a good amount of specials that were cooked very well. the servers were missing in action and the place was empty for Friday night.Special Features:
- Great Teasting FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/1/2013Service was good, we took another couple with us and they were very impressed with the quality and the taste of the food. The chef made a special dish for us, Stuffed veal chop, It was out of this world. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AS USUAL THR FOOD IS EXCELLENT.bellaVIPDined on 5/14/2013AS USUAL THR FOOD IS EXCELLENT. THE CHEF MADE ME EGGPLANT PARMIGIANA WHICH IS NOT ON THE MENU. ALSO ON JUNE 27TH FROM 7:30 TO 10:3O THERE WIL BE A GREAT BAND THE STREETS OF THE BRONX WITH DANCING.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.