2330 Proctor Valley Rd. #101
Chula Vista, CA 91914Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.casabellacv.com/
- Phone: 6192165900x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Wednesday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday & Monday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Wine Bar
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Catering options available for your personal events, pick-up only (unless negotiated otherwise) Ask for our catering menu.
- Private Party Facilities: Casa Bella's private dining room and enclosed patio is the perfect setting for an elegant dinner party, baby shower, wedding or business function.
Guests can order from our regular menu or customize a menu with our event staff.
Television and WIFI is available for presentations.
- Private Party Contact: Andres Anguiano (619)216-5900x
- Entertainment: THURSDAY-Karaoke 8:00pm-11:00pm, Happy Hour 4:00pm-Close
WEEKEND ENTERTAINMENT: 8:00pm-11:30pm, Flamenco, Salsa, Merengue, Spanish Guitar, Smooth Jazz, Reggae.
Please visit our website for a calendar of events.
- Special Events: Monday~ 50%off bottles of wine
Tuesday~ 15% off all take out orders
Wednesday~50% off featured wine of the week
Thursdays~Happy Hour 4pm-Close
Sunday~ Bottomless mimosas 11:30am-2pm
With a large enclosed patio and private wine room, Casa Bella is the perfect neighborhood restaurant offering a warm welcome to new visitors.
Enjoy live weekend entertainment at Casa Bella including Flamenco, Salsa, Merengue, Spanish Guitar, Smooth Jazz, Reggae and Karaoke.
Casa Bella has various options for you to bring contemporary Italian flavor to your private events in our private room or spacious enclosed patio.
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
- zorro619Dined on 8/2/2014The waiter, Hadri provided excellent service. The lemon dressing on the "Tropical Salad" we ordered was perfect. Our entrees were prepared and cooked well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great karaoke ngt Seafood not freshEastlake20Dined on 7/31/2014Deceiving, we were overcharged, waiter said happy hour ends 7 pm. Website said till closing. We were there Thursday at 6:30. My 10 yr old ordered 7up. Small plastic cup for $2.50. 6 adults 18% added for tip charge. Waiter dont have knowledge of the menu. Ordered Linguini Pescatore, the seafood was horrible, not fresh, bad smell. You guys don't know how to cook calamari. You shouldn't be serving them. We are Calamari lovers and we know what are we talking about. The squid is not fresh that is why it is rubbery. Offer your bread at the beginning of the meal and not towards the end. The reason we stayed longer is because of the karaoke singing.Special Features:
- Live music on weekendsDanceloverDined on 7/19/2014I love to go to Casa Bella on Saturadas with a group of friends to enjoy the live music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great service!deeestarDined on 6/14/2014The waiter and hostess were very attentive to our needs, great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- try the 3 course lunchJeffTVIPDined on 5/21/2014Very quality food, good portions, and very good service. Pretty slow at lunch, but worth finding and going to. Nice bar also.Special Features:
- The following 71 reviews are from the Casa Bella reviews archive.
- Wonderful eveningTablefor2Dined on 5/16/2014The food, music and seating arrangements were great! The side dish was late. Other than that, it met my expectations.Special Features:
- will be backOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/26/2014had heard you had a great salsa combo on certain nites and decided to go. Had a great time! Service was great and so was the food along with the presentation. Great drinks from the bar and a great wine selection. Great ambiance, danced the nite away. Surprised there wasn't at least a minimum cover charge since we noticed some people didn't order food or even a drink. It's so rare to find live entertainment at local venues. We've been raving about it to friends ever since.Special Features:
- Casa BellaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/17/2014We've been coming to Casa Bella since it first opened and was known as Villa Capri. It's a great local spot for us and the service and food are always excellent. Our favorite server Michael always makes sure our experience is wonderful! We love this place!Special Features:
- Neighborhood favoriteLocalcustomerVIPDined on 3/31/2014We've been to Casa Bella multiple times and have never left disappointed. The food is excellent, as is the service. It's tucked away in a shopping center that does not get much traffic, which is the only reason I can see that this restaurant is not much, much busier. The prices are reasonable and they have specials each day of the week. I highly recommend Casa Bella.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprise in Chula VistsOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 3/29/2014Casa Bella consistently serves up excellent Italian and Italian-themed dishes. Excellent value for the daily Happy Hour!!Special Features:
- relaxingdaisyDined on 3/28/2014We went to listen to Bandolero which was great. While there we decided to try the food. We had an antipasto appetizer and a pizza. Both were great. No leftovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice for allYumyumDined on 3/17/2014Great pizza, excellent wines, and attentive service!Special Features:
- Food & EntertainmentCVBurroDined on 3/7/2014The food was terrific along with the live entertainment which was also very good. A must go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- music, wine, dinner? yes pleasepzarick1Dined on 3/7/2014Lovely neighborhood place, it's beautiful, romantic, yet perfect for the kids or with a friend. The view to the outside is green, lush, pleasing to the eye ( usually prefer beach views). The live music by Mario Oliveres was outstanding. The service was great,- lovely and friendly staff. And the food. WOW, fresh; the marinara sauce was awesome , the salmon was fabulous. Been here before, definitely coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy Weeknight FindWeekdayDineDined on 2/19/2014Late night craving for Italian food on a weekday in East Lake? Casa Bella was the perfect answer. Server gave us great suggestions. Food was GREAT. We will definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My family and I enjoy eatingfarmgirlDined on 2/16/2014My family and I enjoy eating outdoors on the covered patio We have been there for brunch, lunch and dinner. We were the only guests there for lunch at noon! We always enjoy Italian food. We also want to support it because it is in our neighborhood, but not a very active shopping center.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced Tackiness -OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/20141. Tables sat way to close to each other - especially for Valentines day. 2. Only four main course choices. Did not have the same menu which is what attracted us there in the first place. 3. Soup (only choice) lobster bisque was cold and tasted like out of a can. 4. Wine list only had prices by bottle. Cheapest was $60 5. They did move us but still to close, couples next to us said the same thing and then asked to be moved also. 6. Staff very courteous and friendly! Intuitively picked up on us not liking the soup and gave us salads without asking. 7. Filet mignon and stuffed swordfish w/ shrimp 4 stars, Tiramasu 3 ***. 8. Selection of music very tacky especially for the type of restaurant. 9. $138 not counting tip. Overpriced!
- I couldn't get my filet mignonBirthday2013Dined on 2/14/2014I couldn't get my filet mignon well done, I was disappointed.Special Features:
- Frequent eaterYumyumDined on 2/13/2014Has become my go to place for lunch or dinner with friends! Loved the paint nite too. Reasonable prices too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eastlakes Hidden GemBerg24Dined on 1/4/2014Customer service was awesome. Our server was extremely attentive and took the time to recommended a wine pairing for our table. Chicken parm was awesome. Filet mignon was very tasty but nothing too special for the price. My son had a extremely tasty pepperoni pizza. There was no scheduled entertainment the evening we dined. I will recommened Casa Bella based upon the customer service and quality ingredients/product. It is nice to see there is another dining option in Eastlake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Food, Great StaffOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/4/2014Best Italian in the area. Staff is warm and welcoming. This is a great escape from the usual chain restaurants we see in Eastlake. Take a chance and you will soon be a dedicated customer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply AwesomestevevDined on 11/13/2013Not only is the food consistent & terrific, the people there go out of their way to know you. Likely the best service i have ever had! We once requested a special tea that they didn't have... the waitress ran across the street to Albertsons and bought it! Incredible! great food, great people, perfect ambience :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimeKBPBDined on 10/27/2013Went to dinner with another couple. Good food and we danced after dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemreadyourworldDined on 10/19/2013The area that La Casa Bella has so much potential, but for some reason is not visited as frequently as other neighborhood restaurants and bars. The food was really good and in a great location. I live across the street and on Friday nights I always hear the salsa music playing and can see people dancing. Happy people, great service, great food. I recommend you check it out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceMelyDined on 10/18/2013Our group of four all with different diet problems had a great lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place, food and Service for sHappyJosieDined on 10/4/2013We just had a birthday celebration for 10 guest and we had a blast!!.... Great food, excellent service & entertainment with The Bandoleros Band, they were GREAT and dance all night!!! I will recommend this place to all my friends anytime. Specially for special events, because they accept reservations! Love this friendly Restaurant!! : )Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner DisappointmentlicajapDined on 9/26/2013Casa Bella came with some good recommendations but disappointed myself and the two other patrons in my dinner party. The waiter was over-the-top with checking in on our table and seemed aloof and condescending. Overall the food was average but we could not enjoy my meal with all the checking in by the waiter and needless small talk. The mushroom soup we ordered was really bad and was sent back to the kitchen. The only two items we enjoyed from the menu were the meatballs and the vegetables which were very good. I do not plan on returning.
- Do you like pasta?FernandoVIPDined on 7/21/2013This is the place, everything is excellent!! Ask for Enrique Iglesias, he is the best on service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food!NanalyDined on 6/23/2013This restaurant had incredible dishes and service the only problem was their drinks, specially their cocktails they were not really good not flavor at all but everything else was great!Special Features:
- KBKBPBDined on 6/22/2013My husband and I went out to dinner to Casa Bella and it was just great. The food was fresh and delicious, very attentive staff. After dinner we went next door to listen to the live music and danced the night away! Had a fantastic time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Eastlake restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/16/2013We went to Casa Bella for Father's Day dinner and had a wonderful time! The bruschetta was amazing! Just as good as when I had in Italy and Spain. The service and ambiance was perfect and my kids loved it, too! We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food Great--Service Not So MuchRichDDined on 6/15/2013Food for group of 7 was great all round. Server was a bit off: Didn't take one order first time around and then got the salad order wrong. Everything was corrected at the table before he left to turn in the order, but it was a bit disconcerting. Ordered Affogaddo for dessert and he couldn't understand what we ordered--had to point it out to him on the menu. Excellent entertainment with Mario Oliveres and his band. Thoroughly enjoyed his performance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very very very Good !!! ExcellentFernandoVIPDined on 6/9/2013Very very very Good !!! Excellent food and service. Thank you.Special Features:
- Perfect Dining ExperienceLurod55Dined on 5/25/2013My wife, daughters and myself went there to celebrate our 21st anniversary. The ambience was great, awesome live music by a trio that brought the whole experience to a new level. We began our dinner experience with a salmon carpaccio, to be honest, it was ok but the sea food pasta was amazing. Good recommendation by the waiter which by the way took time to explain the dishes with a positive attitude. My wife order the chicken Marsala with veggies and mash potatoes. She really love the texture and flavor of the chicken breast. I order a dish recommended by our waiter called oso ...something, amazing beef Chamorro with a house sauce with mushrooms and veggies. We love the experience and we will go back to enjoy the music, bar and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day BrunchDebbieDined on 5/12/2013I enjoyed the brunch, but I did expect some Italian dishes since it is an Italian restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our waitress was awesome butnotsobellaDined on 5/11/2013our waitress was awesome but the food was sub par... I would go back to have some drinks at the bar but not to eat.Special Features:
- This has been one of our favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/5/2013This has been one of our favorite restaurants since it opened and even though it has changed owners it is still a very good place for a great dinner!Special Features:
- Never again!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/31/2013$21 is pricey for a very mediocre brunch menu. Therewas not a whole lot of choices. Carbs, carbs and more carbohydrates. The dessert selection - one. The fruits - one tray, that they could barely stock with slices of cantaloupe, honey dew, pineapple and some grapes.
- The Easter Brunch was veryNinaDined on 3/31/2013The Easter Brunch was very nice. The service was very good and the waiters were very attentive and ready to serve your needs. The food was very good not a very large selection but sometimes that just drives you crazy trying to see what to eat. They had a good selection of brunch items that was enough to meet your breakfast needs. The omelets were very good the cook made them exactly as you would like. They also have some ala carte items on the menu for the person that does not like the typical brunch which was nice.Special Features:
- We've eatent here dozens ofLocalfanDined on 3/30/2013We've eatent here dozens of times and it's always very, very good. Food is great and service is almost always impeccable! This time our server seemed a little distracted and was not as attentive as could have been, but we still had a very nice time.Special Features: