Casa Bella Trattoria
51 E. Kings Highway
Haddonfield, NJ 08033Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Casa Bella Trattoria
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.casabella51.com/
- Phone: 8564292885
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 10:30am - 4:00pm;
Dinner: Sunday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Delivery, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Casa Bella Trattoria
Casa Bella Trattoria is now under new ownership. Please come in and enjoy our authentic Italian cuisine, and homemade specialties. We are a family restaurant who caters to the needs of all our clients. Make your reservation today for an unforgettable dinner with family & friends.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Casa Bella Trattoria reviews from OpenTable diners
- A nice discovery..JessicaDined on 5/25/2013I made a reservation to celebrate my mother's birthday. I had looked at the website prior to our dinner and was pleased. The service was superb. Our waitress had a friendly attitude and was knowledgeable about the menu selections. The prices were reasonable and the food was fabulous! My fiance and I plan to make a return trip very soon. This is a place that shouldn't be overlooked!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- somewhat disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/12/2013I chose it because my wife had gone there two years ago with her coworkers, and said it was very good. We arrived 20min early, were seated and treated warmly. The staff was very nice and pleasant. The problem starting with the wait time. Almost 40min just to get two orders of pancakes, french toast, plus two sandwiches. The pancakes and french toast were slightly burned. After returning the food the grill was now closed, and we had to move on to another menu. After reordering, the replacement food was done well. My chicken and veg. sandwich was very good. I have to say they were very willing to accomodate us and apologized. They seemed disorganized and forgetful. I cant say I'd recomend the place but this could have been a one thing.
- Hit or miss...AudubonVIPDined on 5/3/2013This was our second visit to Casa Bella Trattoria. The first time we ate there, our meal was outstanding. This time, not so good. Our first visit was on a week night and the restaurant was not crowded at all. This visit was on Friday night and the restaurant was a bit busier but not overly crowded. Our meals arrived in a timely manner each time but the food was so much better the first visit (I ordered the same meal each time). We will go back again before giving a final thumbs up or thumbs down.
- Food was delicious but unfortunatlyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/27/2013Food was delicious but unfortunatly we did not get to taste the dessert! Our waitress never asked if we would like anything and before we could ask she gave us the check. We did not feel rushed but we were disappointed that she could forget to ask.Special Features:
- The food was delicious andPorcupineDined on 4/23/2013The food was delicious and the service was wonderful -- it was attentive without hovering. A friend and I were catching up with each other and lingered well beyond the time it took to eat our lunch, and the staff allowed us to stay as long as we wanted. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- Casa Bella Tratoria... WhatapultraclassicVIPDined on 4/13/2013Casa Bella Tratoria... What a nice find.. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Our waitstaff was very knowledgable about the menu. The food was delicious. Despite the efficent use of space you don't feel cramped. Ambiance is ok but I personally don't go out to eat the wallpaper. This a great little BYO with terrific food and good service. wSpecial Features:
- We have many great restaurantsGrammyDined on 4/13/2013We have many great restaurants to choose from in the Borough of Haddonfield. Casa Bella is now on our list of go-to places. Very good meals at reasonable prices.Special Features:
- Good Italian foodMToffelVIPDined on 3/29/2013This place has been around for awhile, but it is never busy. That mad us wary to try it, but we were pleasantly surprised. I ordered tilapia over escarole and white beans and it was delicious. My husband just got a pizza and he enjoyed that too. We went on a Friday, and maybe only 4 tables were occupied in the whole place. The prices are pretty reasonable, especially their $19.99 early bird special with app, soup or sald, entree and dessert. We will go back.Special Features:
- Dinner was FantasticJohnDined on 3/26/2013We enjoyed our dinner the owner took his time to go over the menu with us and we were not rushed at all. The food was fantastic and we will defently be going back again. When I go to an Italian Resturant for the first time I always order the Veal Pargamine, because if it is tender and cooked correctly everything else will be just as good. Casa Bella was fantastic the veal was very tender the sauce was excellent. The entire dinner from apptizer to desert was first class.Special Features:
- Unfortunately I was unimpressed.ThatguyDined on 3/22/2013Unfortunately I was unimpressed. I wanted to like this place but the food was just ok in a very competitive area. There are other places I'll go to 4 - 5 times before I come back here unfortunately. I really liked their location in the very charming Haddonfield, right on the main strip. Their service was good, no complaints, not blown away, but all in all exactly what I'd want. I must say this place was EMPTY for a Friday night, when we got up from the table around 845pm we were the last customers. Maybe a few changes to the menu and this place could be great, unfortunately the food wasn't up to par for the area.Special Features:
- Nice restaurant, nice owners,FoodLoverDined on 3/18/2013Nice restaurant, nice owners, nice staff, great food, good ambience. Worth visiting and becoming a regular.Special Features:
- Great Food, Great Value, Great FunPatrickDined on 3/1/2013We went to Casa Bella Trattoria recently to celebrate a friend's promotion. We had a group of 10 made up of adults, seniors, young children (6 months to 14 years) and everyone loved the food. The bolognese was great, the rack of lamb was great, the pear salad was great as were some of the other dishes and the desserts were good. There is a good children's menu available as well. Service was very good and for 10 people who generally had an appetizer and an entree with dessert and drinks - with a 20% gratuity included, it came down to about $35 a person, so very, very reasonable.Special Features:
- Good food, great,knowledgeableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/29/2013Good food, great,knowledgeable and friendly service. Will definitely recommend to my friends and family.Special Features:
- Go for lunch but avoid at dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 1/19/2013My husband and I had lunch here a few weeks ago and enjoyed it so much we came back to try dinner. Unfortunately dinner didn't live up to our lunch experience. The food was ok, but nothing special and we both commented that our dishes were bland. We'll certainly come back for lunch but there are better dinner options in the area.
- We were the only people inPhillyGuyDined on 1/17/2013We were the only people in the place for lunch, little weird. Food was ok, when i was there for dinner, the food was much better.
- food was pretty good... thesthezVIPDined on 1/12/2013food was pretty good... thes ervice was OUTSTANDINGSpecial Features:
- We enjoyed our meal and thePhilly86VIPDined on 1/11/2013We enjoyed our meal and the service was very good . . . . however, the restaurant was deserted. When we arrived at 8:15pm on a weekend night there were only 4 tables filled. By the time we ate we were the only ones left at 9pm. If you like it quite, this is your place.
- Went on New Years Eve, sominidinerVIPDined on 12/31/2012Went on New Years Eve, so did not expect too much, but food was perfectly cooked and service very good even though it was packed. Have always liked it here, and we will be back.Special Features:
- Nice family restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/31/2012Went new years eve., for the great view of fireworks in haddonfield. Table was waiting with our name and we did not have to wait. This was very nice and appreciated. The wait staff was very pleasant and the service was excellent. Eggplant rollatini app. Was good but the portion was very small for the price. The pair salad was great. Veal Piccata was chewy and the capers were the large ones which were extremely salty. Not exceptional food but a family friendly place with pleasant service.
- Haddonfield on New Years EveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2012What to do with 3 yr old on New Years Eve? Haddonfield's First Night? We started off at Casa Bella Trattoria wearing New Years hats/tiara. Make sure have reservation -7000 tix sold this yr. 5:00 reservation was perfect amount of time to fit in dinner and make kid activities. We BYOB a great bottle of Italian wine (our special treat to us.) :) Walked to Middle School to see the magician (the fabulous Brian Richards) and Little Sport. Walked to the Candy Store for the biggest lollipop and off to Starbucks for hot chocolate. Then came out all the glow in the dark necklaces. Headed to DJ and danced with thousands of others in the street, counted down to midnight at 9:00, and watched the fireworks. Fabulous. Adult groups party til midnighSpecial Features:
- We have been here severalOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012We have been here several times for dinner - today was our first for lunch. I had the Tomato Basil Soup, "Rustica" (Grilled Chicken Panini) and side salad. My wife had the Caprese Panini. We recommend Casa Bella for lunch as well as dinner!Special Features:
- this place has changed namesGoochDined on 12/1/2012this place has changed names and management for the better. right on kings hwy with a giant window to watch shoppers mill about. I always try the chick saltimbocca at my first visit and I was happy with the recipe. they added a different touch by placing pasta between the spinach and chicken instead of plopping the entree on top of the pasta. eggplant rolletini app was tremendous but should of had two on the plate. tri-salad was well prepared and tasty. this is worth your time. the staff was so much fun and energetic, they obviously enjoy working there.Special Features:
- All Food choices were appeaaredJDjrDined on 11/30/2012All Food choices were appeaared freshly fixed. Great Desert selections.Special Features:
- When they say "breaded & friedDCTWMTDined on 11/21/2012When they say "breaded & fried mozzarella" they mean it. It was basically a deep fried grilled cheese sandwich. Too much bread, not enough cheese. Disappointing. Overall, a 6 on a scale of 1-10. Nothing exceptional. We'll stick with Tre Famiglia and similar places.
- We had another great experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/17/2012We had another great experience. We are looking forward to Friday nights at Casa Bella in downtown Haddonfield over the holidays.
- Just wanted to say that allOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/9/2012Just wanted to say that all the wait staff was just wonderful :)
- I'm sorry but I was not impressedMaryDined on 11/3/2012I'm sorry but I was not impressed with the restaurant. I like seafood but the seafood dishes were not appealing to me. I ordered gnocchi with pesto and it was OK not great. I liked my salad with avocado, shrimp, tomatoe and arugula. Again good, but I've had better. I am glad that we had a groupon because I did not think the food warranted the prices. I believe it was the owner who waited on us. He seemed to go out of his way to say good-by to everyone that left, even interrupting taking our order to do so. There was an air of desperation in the air.
- This was our second time tophillymike13Dined on 10/20/2012This was our second time to the restaurant and both times they did not credit our Open Table points. The food is good but the portions are small. The prices look good but the entree does not include a salad so after you add that along with small portions its not really that great a spot.
- I saw the review in sj magazineOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/17/2012I saw the review in sj magazine ,and my dinner looked exactly like the photo .The food was a amazing ,the service was perfect,very attentive without being intrusive ,the atmosphere was cozy ,calm,clean and neat.Iam putting this restaurant on my favorites list,I will definitely be returning and I would highly recommend this restaurant to friends and family.Special Features:
- Food was good. Quiet atmosphere.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/6/2012Food was good. Quiet atmosphere. Average restaurant. Would go backSpecial Features:
- Went here for lunch with forOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/6/2012Went here for lunch with for my mother's birthday. Arrived just after noon. There were only four other people in the place. We ordered promptly and the server was pleasant. Unfortunately, the food didn't arrive until almost 1:00. The food was ok but not worth an hour's wait. Won't be going back.
- The food was fine, nothingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/5/2012The food was fine, nothing super special. We ate everything, but wouldn't say it was fantastic. The night we were there there was an issue with a customer and an employee chased the customer out the door. Not sure what it was about but it was entertaining :) It got real busy and so it took awhile for them to return with check. It is cute on inside, everyone was nice. I went with a friend, so we were catching up & laughing a lot. I would not go on a romantic date, it was loud.Special Features:
- Haddonfield gemOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/29/2012Ate here this past weekend with my husband and a friend. We each ordered an entree with the intention of sharing everything, family-style. Our waitress brought us extra plates for sharing. The food was delicious, and my husband couldn't stop talking about how good the gnocchi special was. Even dessert was tasty. We will definitely be back, and will recommend this place to friends.
- We had purchased a couponOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/29/2012We had purchased a coupon through restaurants.com. We were very disappointed in the food. Scallops were undercooked. Gnocchi were mushy & the sauce tasted jarred.
- I have eaten at Casa BellamissbeaDined on 9/28/2012I have eaten at Casa Bella 3 times in the last 2 mths with family, friends and my husband. I had different entrees each time I visiting this restaurant and all were so delicious. The staff is very attentive and friendly. This is a cozy little restaurant with a great choice of foods, and I would highly recommend it to others.Special Features:
- Had a very enjoyable experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/25/2012Had a very enjoyable experience here and plan to add it to the restaurant rotation. Good Italian food with good service plus a Byob.Special Features:
- My party of four all enjoyedRondonDined on 9/22/2012My party of four all enjoyed our meal. The soups were delicious. The server and waitress were friendly and attentive. We'll surely return.Special Features:
- Very impressed with the foodKarenVIPDined on 9/10/2012Very impressed with the food and service. The food is very good, always specials to choose from I have not been disapponted. They make all their own dough and have wonderful pizza's. I makes it a great place to take kids and enjoy an upscale meal. In this area you can't throw a stone without hitting an Italian Restaurant. Casa Bella stands out with a fresh well thoughout menu, great service and good value for the quality of food that's offered. Definetly worth a visit you'll keep coming backSpecial Features:
- Lovely little neighborhoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/1/2012Lovely little neighborhood restaurant. Friendly, quick and courteous service. Food was very good and served nice and hot. Very nice menu with lots of choices. Reasonble prices. Plan on returning.Special Features:
- We didn't have to wait toOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/1/2012We didn't have to wait to be seated, which was nice since we got lost and was late for our reservation. The people were very attentive to us and took our order right away.The food was delicious, My husband got chicken parmesian and I got a chicken dish with sun dried tomatoes over pasta with cheese melted over it, very good. The sauce on my husbands chicken parm was so vibrantly red and very freshand light tasting.I definetly will go back.Special Features: