Carve - Eastside Cannery Hotel & Casino
5255 Boulder Hwy
Las Vegas, NV 89122Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Carve - Eastside Cannery Hotel & Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://eastsidecannery.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=142&Itemid=1089
- Phone: 7028565464x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday - Sunday: 5:00 pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, Prime Rib
- Executive Chef: Andreas Maeder
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Intimate private dining room for up to 16 people.
A word from Carve - Eastside Cannery Hotel & Casino
Carve is known for its prime rib. It is home to delicious wood-fired steaks, fresh seafood, and chicken specialties known for their wonderful tastes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Carve - Eastside Cannery Hotel & Casino - Best Restaurants in Las Vegas ›
Carve - Eastside Cannery Hotel & Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
33 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (24)romantic (19)neighborhood gem (18)fit for foodies (8)notable wine list (6)good for groups (5)late-night find (3)hot spot (3)Show More
- Love this place2fordiningDined on 9/13/2014My wife and I done there quite often. It's our favorite place and the staff treat you like familySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local Hot Spot2fordiningDined on 9/11/2014Great place to dine for locals, and even tourists who like the off the strip experience. My wife and I always enjoy Carve. The food and the employees are why we go back. Thank you EastsideCannery for this fantastic dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, Vegas gem!VegasGemDined on 9/11/2014On our recent vacation to Las Vegas we researched a steak house with great food and Carve has lived up to the excellent reviews we read and surpassed our expectations. From steak to prime rib to fish all of our guests enjoyed a suberb meal at very reasonable prices. Prime rib dinner $17! Be sure to try Carve you won't be disappointed!Special Features:
- Service friendlylocalduoVIPDined on 8/31/2014We have a favorite waiter and table location. They are always open to us! A terrific place in the neighborhood!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CarvevegaspeetDined on 8/30/2014second visit and will return...food and service was excellent.Special Features:
- tasty!cpciiDined on 8/28/2014Love going here, great steaks and good value. Using gift from Cannery for dinner makes it very tasty. Carlos is a great server.Special Features:
- 50th BirthdayBarbie50Dined on 8/20/2014Great place to celebrate our daughter's birthday. Great food, service, ambiance all over.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- goodbillDined on 8/15/2014good food nice table good service timely food service was seated it lest then 2 mimSpecial Features:
- Great ServiceEd2013Dined on 7/26/2014Food was excellent but the service provided by Carlos was sensational as usual !Special Features:
- Manni &JulieSassieDined on 7/25/2014Great service & food. Our favorite place.Come often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worked well into our eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/20/2014We had a coupon so the price for what we ordered was great. We were sat by the front door which made for a lot of traffic going by the table. The steaks were very good. The staff could have been a little more friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great wine pricesDBLTBLDined on 7/19/2014It is very good to find many bottles of wine under 30.00 Makes for a great evening food was excellent .our server ROY was great good eveningSpecial Features:
- Very EnjoyableTotocareDined on 7/12/2014My spouse and I went here for dinner. We enjoyed our meal and the service was excellent. We had the Ribeye special for $24.99. The Ribeye had lot of flavor. It was served with mixed vegetables (zuchini, carrotts & green beans) and with scalloped potatoes. Both were good as well. We had a comp but if we'd had to pay for it we still would've been pleased.Special Features:
- $25 FREE11luvnlifeDined on 7/10/2014We ate here after I earned a $25 comp for losing, I mean playing, in the casino. Went for the early bird special on Thursday. $30 with a glass of wine, nice bread, soup or salad, entrée with veggie and choice of potato, and dessert. We both had prime rib. More than enough food and it was very very good. The service from Roy was also top notch. I would gladly eat here again.Special Features:
- joyk37Dined on 6/29/2014The food is excellent but the best thing is the service is so quick. The prices are reasonable. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LIKE THIS RESTAURANTGBERGDined on 6/26/2014I GO TO CARVE BECAUSE THE SERVICE IS GREAT. THE MOOD HAS DIM LIGHTING AND SOFT MUSIC WHICH IS GOOD FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS LIKE ANNIVERSARIES OR BIRTHDAYS. THEY WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOU A FREE DESSERT IF YOU ARE CELEBRATING SOMETHING. VERY NICE PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT ON A WEDNESDAY NIGHTOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/18/2014On Carve's website, I saw they had an "all you can eat" special on Wed. nights. What I didn't see anywhere was that their regular menu was not available also. This was a special night out for us and we wanted Carve's Lobster Bisque. If we had wanted a buffet, we would not have booked a reservation at a steak house!
- Cozy, But Food LackingEatingOutRoxDined on 6/18/2014Saw its feature on the local news so decided to go. The food was no different than the majority of buffets in town. We went on relaxed Wednesday so food was served buffet style on a mini scale. The prime rib was excellent, but that was the only food that stood out at all. Even dessert was nothing special. Some rolls were half soft/half hard, not sure if just old. Perhaps on a night ordering straight from the menu would have been a different experience???
- Great FoodcbsnvmomDined on 6/14/2014We've been going to Carve at the Eastside Canery since I won a dining certificate. The food is so good and we always enjoy it. I would recommend it to anyone.Special Features:
- CarveAndi2014Dined on 5/31/2014Over done steak& lobster not worth it. Waited long to be seated and waiter took long coming to table.Special Features:
- LynndaVegasLadyDined on 5/25/2014I have eaten at this location many times and have never been disappointed. The filets are great and the Wednesday buffet is well worth the price.Special Features:
- Food just ok service was very goodBevmanDined on 5/23/2014On calling they answerd hello, I had to ask if I called the correct number.Hand carved prime rib? How else.. seafood sampler was great, as were scallops. Prime rib was not seasoned well recommend the seafood, not the beef . except for phone etiquette service saved the experience.
- The following 277 reviews are from the Carve - Eastside Cannery Hotel & Casino reviews archive.
- Okay Food, Good PricecpciiDined on 5/14/2014It was a good dinner, but nothing outstanding, prime rib was a little under done for my taste but still tastey. Wednesday Casual Night Buffett has its limitiations.
- Food not worth the priceeattoliveDined on 5/11/2014My wife and I did not enjoy our Mom's day dinner at all. The best part of the meal was the Lobster soup. Very pricey for this restaurant, will not return for a special event.
- BirthdayBarbDined on 5/2/2014I took my husband to the Carve for his 84th birthday. The food was great and the service was excellent. They had great music softly in the background. They did not rush us as we enjoyed our cocktails while listening to the music before we ordered our dinner. It was a great evening which we both enjoyed very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Roy's the bestfood2goodDined on 4/20/2014My wife and I ate there three years ago on our honeymoon, the food and service was so great we now return for our anniversary every year. Everytime we have gone Roy has never disappointed me on his recommendations, in fact he's opened my eyes to a new wine or meal. Roy also help make the occasion more special for my wife and I and I thank you for that. I do not like sweets but we had a tiramisu for dessert and it was divine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- surprise experienceheatherdDined on 4/5/2014We were pleasantly surprised to find such a great dining experience it a little neighborhood casino. Great food, great service. Definitally plan on going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceSonjaDined on 4/5/2014From the time we walked in, the ambience was very inviting. The service was outstanding and very prompt attention by our server. I recommend this restaurant for any occasion. They offered a variety of menu choices and affordable prices. There was truly something on the menu for everyone to enjoy. I had the 12oz Prime Rib and it was more than filling. Their Creme Brulee was absolutely the best I've ever tasted.Special Features:
- Very nice evening.DickieDined on 4/5/2014Atmosphere was very nice. Liked the dim lighting and elegant feel. Very good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fatty Prime RibLVNVDined on 4/5/2014I had the prime rib (medium). It was the fattiest piece of meat I ever had. I could not eat over half the order. Plus the boiled potatoes were not cooked throughly. Very disappointed. I will not be back at the restaurant.
- ExcellentMargeDined on 3/20/2014Ive been here several times before. Excellent food every time. This time I had the pork chop. It was moist and had a delious grilled flavor. The baked sweet potato with brown sugar cinnamon butter was a perfect addition.. I've previously had the filet and would definitely recommend it. Love the raisin bread in the bread basket! Very quiet, you would hardly know there is a casino right out the door. Prices reasonable for this type of restaurant.Special Features:
- reviewHeatherMackDined on 3/7/2014Casino noise a little irritating, food was wonderful, service great, price great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dissapointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/1/2014The quality of the food was poor. My wife's steak was tough and my prime rib was very dry. We requested additional sweet bread and were told that they ran out.Were there a 6pm, the restaurant was not full so it's hard to believe they ran out. Very disappointing.
- Stars For CarloslocalduoVIPDined on 2/22/2014With a nice booth and Carlos for your server, its always a pleasant evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerMLHyDined on 2/22/2014The Filet was much better than the Rib Eye. The Seafood appetizer was very good but extremely small portions, had to split one scallop and one shrimp. Made a note on the reservation that we were celebrating a 17th wedding anniversary, but nothing was ever mentioned.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Before the show.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/15/2014Great way to enjoy dining and then go to the Boz Scaggs show. Food, sevice and ambiance werer great.Special Features:
- Service lackingTimboDined on 2/15/2014Food was good and prices were more reasonalbe than typical casino steak houses. However, service was very slow, and waiter was not knowledgable of menu. Wine list extremely limited. We ate there because we were attending a concert that night on the property. I might would try it again if we had reason to be on the property, but I would not go out of my way to eat there.
- EnjoyableFoodieDined on 2/15/2014The steaks were great. They were cooked to perfection. The sauteed mushrooms could have had more flavor but overall was good on my steak. The baked potato which is included in the price was huge. It was big enough to share. Overall the food was enjoyable but the service was lacking. The waiter seemed to be a little disoriented and confused and could not keep the orders straight. He kept forgetting to bring items to the table and was mixing up everyone's order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- badOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2014To have a "special" menu only for a special occasion is a horrible choice. I picked this restaurant because I wanted a prime rib dinner and because it was Valentine's Day it was not available. NOT GOOD will probably never try it again
- I used to go to this placeArisDined on 2/14/2014I used to go to this place a lot of times. The food was great along with the service. Bad things experience on valentine day. Poor menu and also the manager not even greeting and smiling. The manager he has no customer service. I think these place is going down. Need for a change...