Carve - Eastside Cannery Hotel & Casino
5255 Boulder Hwy
Las Vegas, NV 89122Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Carve - Eastside Cannery Hotel & Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.eastsidecannery.com/dining/carve
- Phone: (702) 856-5464
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday - Sunday: 5:00 pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, Prime Rib
- Executive Chef: Andreas Maeder
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Intimate private dining room for up to 16 people.
A word from Carve - Eastside Cannery Hotel & Casino
Carve is known for its prime rib. It is home to delicious wood-fired steaks, fresh seafood, and chicken specialties known for their wonderful tastes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Carve - Eastside Cannery Hotel & Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
44 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (31)romantic (23)neighborhood gem (21)fit for foodies (9)notable wine list (6)good for groups (5)hot spot (4)late-night find (4)Show More
- RelaxedVegasLadyDined on 11/23/2014I had a broken tooth so couldn't order my usual Filet (which are always excellent) but the French onion soup and Scallops were perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014The host was running around harassing everyone...waiters and guess alike. Someone needs to check that dude!!!
- Yum!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014My Husband and I ate here for our Anniversary. We were seated in a roomy booth in the corner for privacy. Our server had impeccable manners and was very attentive. The bread basket selection was delicious. We both had the Ribeye steaks and they were a little tougher than we liked, but overall a very tasty meal. The mushrooms were amazing and the baked potato was as big as my forearm! We ordered the flourless chocolate cake for dessert and is was decadent. The host also sent over a complimentary plate of Tiramisu for our Anniversary. Very thoughtful, although we had our server offer it to another guest as we don't enjoy that particular dessert. A very nice gesture though. We will definitely eat there again since we are locals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime Rib was greatTheEyeDined on 11/9/2014The Prime Rib was very good. My husband's fish not so good. (a bit dry).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placelocalduoVIPDined on 11/1/2014This is a great place for locals as well as hotel guests. the food and service is always good. Their specials a terrific ad their regular menu is diverse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime Rib and RoyDeeDDined on 10/30/2014I first went to Carve the first week it was opened. It was noisy, carts rattling, etc. My waiter was Roy. I had the best prime rib I had ever tasted. I like it medium and discovered I needed to order it medium rare. Whenever I go to Carve, I always ask for Roy. He is very attentive and knowledgeable about the menu. I don't know how many pounds of prime rib I have eaten at Carve's but Roy has served every one of them. The white chocolate macadamia nut bread is wonderful. The only slightly negative would be that I wish the Warm Spinach salad was a bit larger. Otherwise, Carve is the only place I go for prime rib. I have brought in several friends over the years and they enjoy it as well.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OVERALL FANTASTICLEONARDDined on 10/25/2014MY WIFE AND I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISE OF OUR OVERALL DINING EXPERIENCE AT THE CARVE. WE WILL DEDFINATELY BE DINING THERE AGAIN AND RECOMMENDING IT TO FRIENDS. THANKS GO OUT TO JOE AND OUR WAITER AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET THE CHEF... FOOD WAS EXCELLENT. IN GENERAL EVERYTHING WAS EXCELLENT..Special Features:
- joyk37Dined on 10/23/2014They have the fastest service of any restaurant I've been to. The food is very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overalllasvegasraisinsDined on 10/12/2014everything was great. expensevie,but still ok. The waiter was great excellent service wqas given. The bread servered wasn't warm slightly cool but other than that all was great. I would eat there again. Next l time I'm going to have there veal chop for dinner. I heard it's great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodcbsnvmomDined on 10/4/2014We love coming here to eat because their steaks are so delicious, tender and cooked the way we want. We will try to go their at least once a month for a treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great relief from casinos!AndreaVIPDined on 10/3/2014It was so nice to find a pleasant sit-down place, with delightful ambiance, no slot machines, no smoky smells, and just a nice sense of upscale dining that's not on the Strip! My friend and I enjoyed a very nice dinner (portions are generous!), fine service, and no pressure to get through our meal on a Friday night. I'd consider coming here again.Special Features:
- Great serviceZuskaDined on 10/3/2014Our waiter was outstanding, I believe his name was Carlos. So friendly yet very professional.Special Features:
- Pleasantly SurprisedWildBillVIPDined on 9/27/2014Really great off-strip restaurant, similar quality and prices as Twin Creeks at the Silverton. Had the seafood sampler app, chicken oscar, and NY strip which was cooked perfectly. Garlic mash and sauteed mushrooms as sides were right on. Service was attentive but not overbearing. A great find on the Boulder strip...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- carve experienceCarveExpNo1Dined on 9/27/2014Waiter, Roy, was great. Very attentive, knew his menu and very on point. Calamari was delicious and so was our entrees. Stay away from the lobster, way too small for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak placetattoomamaDined on 9/21/2014Party of 5 searched before we arrived in Vegas for a good steak dinner. Keeping in mind cost we settled on Carve. Excellent choice. Prime Rib was delicious with great au jus. Hot spinich salad and caprese salad were a big hit. On the small quiet side considering it is inside casino.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodie1Dined on 9/20/2014Prompt and friendly service greeted us at Carve on Saturday night. The food was excellent. I had the Orange Roughy and it was outstanding. My wife had the Prime Rib which is the specialty of the house. We enjoyed our dinner as we have many times before at this restaurant. Will return again soon. R.H.Special Features:
- Great Dinner with FriendsTrj13Dined on 9/20/2014We again had a great dinner. We will be back with more friends.Special Features:
- service serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014Roy is an outstanding waiter, & has been very consistent in that regard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place2fordiningDined on 9/13/2014My wife and I done there quite often. It's our favorite place and the staff treat you like familySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local Hot Spot2fordiningDined on 9/11/2014Great place to dine for locals, and even tourists who like the off the strip experience. My wife and I always enjoy Carve. The food and the employees are why we go back. Thank you EastsideCannery for this fantastic dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, Vegas gem!VegasGemDined on 9/11/2014On our recent vacation to Las Vegas we researched a steak house with great food and Carve has lived up to the excellent reviews we read and surpassed our expectations. From steak to prime rib to fish all of our guests enjoyed a suberb meal at very reasonable prices. Prime rib dinner $17! Be sure to try Carve you won't be disappointed!Special Features:
- Service friendlylocalduoVIPDined on 8/31/2014We have a favorite waiter and table location. They are always open to us! A terrific place in the neighborhood!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CarvevegaspeetDined on 8/30/2014second visit and will return...food and service was excellent.Special Features:
- tasty!cpciiDined on 8/28/2014Love going here, great steaks and good value. Using gift from Cannery for dinner makes it very tasty. Carlos is a great server.Special Features:
- 50th BirthdayBarbie50Dined on 8/20/2014Great place to celebrate our daughter's birthday. Great food, service, ambiance all over.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- goodbillDined on 8/15/2014good food nice table good service timely food service was seated it lest then 2 mimSpecial Features:
- The following 292 reviews are from the Carve - Eastside Cannery Hotel & Casino reviews archive.
- Great ServiceEd2013Dined on 7/26/2014Food was excellent but the service provided by Carlos was sensational as usual !Special Features:
- Manni &JulieSassieDined on 7/25/2014Great service & food. Our favorite place.Come often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worked well into our eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/20/2014We had a coupon so the price for what we ordered was great. We were sat by the front door which made for a lot of traffic going by the table. The steaks were very good. The staff could have been a little more friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great wine pricesDBLTBLDined on 7/19/2014It is very good to find many bottles of wine under 30.00 Makes for a great evening food was excellent .our server ROY was great good eveningSpecial Features:
- Very EnjoyableTotocareDined on 7/12/2014My spouse and I went here for dinner. We enjoyed our meal and the service was excellent. We had the Ribeye special for $24.99. The Ribeye had lot of flavor. It was served with mixed vegetables (zuchini, carrotts & green beans) and with scalloped potatoes. Both were good as well. We had a comp but if we'd had to pay for it we still would've been pleased.Special Features:
- $25 FREE11luvnlifeDined on 7/10/2014We ate here after I earned a $25 comp for losing, I mean playing, in the casino. Went for the early bird special on Thursday. $30 with a glass of wine, nice bread, soup or salad, entrée with veggie and choice of potato, and dessert. We both had prime rib. More than enough food and it was very very good. The service from Roy was also top notch. I would gladly eat here again.Special Features:
- joyk37Dined on 6/29/2014The food is excellent but the best thing is the service is so quick. The prices are reasonable. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LIKE THIS RESTAURANTGBERGDined on 6/26/2014I GO TO CARVE BECAUSE THE SERVICE IS GREAT. THE MOOD HAS DIM LIGHTING AND SOFT MUSIC WHICH IS GOOD FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS LIKE ANNIVERSARIES OR BIRTHDAYS. THEY WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOU A FREE DESSERT IF YOU ARE CELEBRATING SOMETHING. VERY NICE PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT ON A WEDNESDAY NIGHTOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/18/2014On Carve's website, I saw they had an "all you can eat" special on Wed. nights. What I didn't see anywhere was that their regular menu was not available also. This was a special night out for us and we wanted Carve's Lobster Bisque. If we had wanted a buffet, we would not have booked a reservation at a steak house!
- Cozy, But Food LackingEatingOutRoxDined on 6/18/2014Saw its feature on the local news so decided to go. The food was no different than the majority of buffets in town. We went on relaxed Wednesday so food was served buffet style on a mini scale. The prime rib was excellent, but that was the only food that stood out at all. Even dessert was nothing special. Some rolls were half soft/half hard, not sure if just old. Perhaps on a night ordering straight from the menu would have been a different experience???
- Great FoodcbsnvmomDined on 6/14/2014We've been going to Carve at the Eastside Canery since I won a dining certificate. The food is so good and we always enjoy it. I would recommend it to anyone.Special Features:
- CarveAndi2014Dined on 5/31/2014Over done steak& lobster not worth it. Waited long to be seated and waiter took long coming to table.Special Features:
- LynndaVegasLadyDined on 5/25/2014I have eaten at this location many times and have never been disappointed. The filets are great and the Wednesday buffet is well worth the price.Special Features:
- Food just ok service was very goodBevmanDined on 5/23/2014On calling they answerd hello, I had to ask if I called the correct number.Hand carved prime rib? How else.. seafood sampler was great, as were scallops. Prime rib was not seasoned well recommend the seafood, not the beef . except for phone etiquette service saved the experience.