6710 E. Cave Creek Rd
Cave Creek, AZ 85331Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cartwrightssonoranranchhouse.com/
- Phone: 4804888031
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Nightly: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Brett Vibber
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Cocktails, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Cartwright’s Sonoran Ranch House has proudly and successfully hosted and catered special events in the Valley for more than a decade. No matter how small or large your event, you can rely on us as an experienced partner to dazzle your guests as well as ensure a smooth experience for the organizers. Whether you’re thinking of hosting a business function or celebrating a family event, we would be delighted to cater to your needs. We cater and host events around the Valley of the Sun, as well as private parties and personal homes throughout the Valley.
- Private Party Facilities: Cartwright’s can host your private dining experience in our cozy Wine Room, Ranch Room, Main Dining Room, or Mesquite Bar. We’ll create a custom menu to suit your tastes and work with you on making sure the event is memorable and delightful.
- Private Party Contact: Amand Malcolm 4802969678
A word from Cartwright's
Cartwright’s Sonoran Ranch House elevates cowboy cuisine to a whole new level, thoughtfully melding the essence of the original ranch with modern comfort and class. Cartwright’s signature brand of Modern Ranch Cuisine blends the flavors of a rich combined heritage from across the Great American West, all captured and reflected in a unique style that creates a true dining experience. We fuse Southwestern ingredients, top-notch beef and game meats, and the best quality seafood we can find, and present them in a warm, welcoming atmosphere rich in Arizona lore. Cartwright’s is more than a restaurant; it is a means for honoring the legacy of the settlers of the American Southwest. Not only do we take great pride in our food, drinks and service, we also aim to preserve Arizona’s heritage by sharing the stories of our property’s past.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cartwright's reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (6)neighborhood gem (5)special occasion (4)romantic (3)fit for foodies (2)notable wine list (2)kid-friendly (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Great foodTommyGDined on 9/17/2014Great food and service. I highly recommend this restaurant. Great local fare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It could be nice, but needs workBlandDined on 9/7/2014This was our first time at Cartwright's. When we walked in we were impressed by the Southwestern look and warm ambiance. It was sort of late so it was quiet. Our waitress was very sweet and did a great job. But...The food was pretty bad. First the salad didn't have much on it, and the dressing tasted like just oil. My Trout had a nice presentation, but no flavor. My husband's brisket sandwich was extremely salty so he just picked at it. I tasted it also, and indeed it was so salty that I would never have eaten it. I really hope that their food improves, because it is a nice looking place and has lots of possibilities.
- Always a favoriteShustarDined on 8/31/2014After Carefree Station evaporated we needed a new hang-out and Cartwright's has definately filled the bill! Food is always consistent and awesome. We appreciate that we are usually recognized by the wait staff which makes us feel valued and at home. We often bring friends and family as the menu and service is always fabulous! We love the duck compote served hot in a mason jar with peaches and blue cheese. The calamari is amazing! Steaks are always magnificent but lately we have been branching out. I had the salmon which could not have been better! Hate to give such a great review as it is already difficult to get tin!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/30/2014Anyone new to Cartwright's will find the menu to be what is expected. However, many of us miss the former menu that allowed you to choose meat or seafood done a variety of ways with choice of sides. The food and service are all fine but we liked creating our own meals.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Cartwright's reviews archive.