Carpaccio Restaurant & Wine Bar
6840 Lundy's Lane
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 1V6Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Carpaccio Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.carpacciorestaurant.com/
- Phone: 9053712063
- Hours of Operation:
11:30 am- 11 pm
Saturday & Sunday
4 pm- 11 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Ramil Rezaytinov
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We do any type of offsite catering for up to 100 customers. Prices will depend on menu items chosen and can be discussed at any time with the chef or manager .
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a semi private room which hosts up to 36 guests comfortably.
- Private Party Contact: Danny McAllister 9053712063
- Special Events: Every Tuesday is Date Night at Carpaccio's- 4 course dinner for 2 including a bottle of Imported Italian House Wine-$59 per couple
Every Wednesday is Becco Night at Carpaccio's (our version of Tapas) from 6 pm-10 pm
A word from Carpaccio Restaurant & Wine Bar
Carpaccio Ristorante & Bar has been delighting locals and tourists for 10 years, having won the prestigious restaurant of the year 6 years in a row. Offering both contemporary and traditional Italian cuisine in an ambiance of sophisticated Californian flair.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Carpaccio Restaurant & Wine Bar - Best Restaurants in Niagara Falls ›
Carpaccio Restaurant & Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
70 reviews since May 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (41)neighborhood gem (39)fit for foodies (31)good for groups (31)notable wine list (29)romantic (28)hot spot (13)great for lunch (11)great for outdoor dining (5)kid-friendly (5)vibrant bar scene (3)late-night find (3)great for brunch (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great foodNewtoniagara1Dined on 9/17/2014Pleasantly surprised by the modern ambience. The deconstructed Caesar salad and pizza were delicious. We will be back to try out the rest of the menu. Great service and attention.Special Features:
- Date Night TuesdaysOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/16/2014Food was well prepared and season. Servers were friendly and attentive. Manager was gracious hosts and stopped at our table several times to ensure that we were satisfied with our meals and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Loved the food & service so much we came back a week later with new friends. They enjoyed it too and I would definitely come again. Must say I was disappointed that you thought it was appropriate to call me at 11:30 PM to ask me a question. That left a bad taste.Special Features:
- Average to GoodUTKmomDined on 9/10/2014The food was average, nothing spectacular about it. We were not served bread or water at all during the meal. Service was slow for a mid week dinner, and room was 3/4 empty. Minestrone had no body, very light. Veal Parm and pasta was bland. Enjoyed the Crème Brulee.
- Went for date night and was awesomeHeylouieDined on 9/9/2014Date night menu is good enough to choose from and the food and service has been incredible!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family GatheringHomeTownGirlDined on 8/31/2014Had a dinner here to celebrate a family birthday. Family came in from Alberta and BC. We were in the Falls for a day of sightseeing and dinner here capped off the day. The service was great and the food was fit for any foodie. We had a wide variety from the menu and everyone left very full and happy. As we grew up in Niagara Falls and do not get back very often, this will now be our go to restaurant for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian FoodImforvalueDined on 8/25/2014The food was quite delicious, one of the best pasta primavera's I have had. Food is well priced and more than generous. I liked that this restaurant is well away from the tacky and noisy area of Niagara FallsI would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014We had a wonderful evening, great food, great serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2impressDined on 8/20/2014We took our out of town guests to this restaurant after showing them the Niagara Falls. We are happy that this restaurant was one that is decent, classy and had great variety of food which tasted so good ! Our guests were impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FussyFussyDined on 8/19/2014There is not enough time to describe our experience for dinner. Being totally new to the Niagara food scene this place was recommended by others and was excellent. We have already recommended to everyone we've spoken to as the must go to for dinner. Service from the time we arrived to when we left was way above and beyond, and the food was fantastic. Not sure what else I could say to promote this for dining out !!! I might even be tempted to make the 2 hour drive one way for dinner or special occasions. The sevice right from the Manager to the serving staff was very friendly but not in your face. I have been accused of being a very fussy person when it comes to food and eating establishments and all I can say is WOWSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014The "date night" at Carpacchio's is excellent. Thoroughly enjoyed the food, the service and the ambience. Plan on going back soon.Special Features:
- Niagara gemdc29Dined on 8/19/2014What a nice surprise it was to find a restaurant in Niagara that isn't overpriced and serves delicious food. If you're there on a Tuesday, be sure to ask for the Tuesday night "date night" special - 4 course meal including wine only $59. It's a lot of food, so go hungry! Also tried the Beef Carpaccio - it was ok - cut a bit thick, but very tender and fresh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty findfoodie11Dined on 8/15/2014This restaurant was recommended by friends. It did not disappoint! Tastefully decorated, great ambiance and not "loud". Food was fresh and full of flavor! An excellent Italian dining experience. Prices were very moderate and service was excellent. Defiantly will be back to visit when I am in Niagara again. So glad I came out to dine here - a little off the tourist path, but worth the short drive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantThefamilyDined on 8/13/2014I enjoyed a delightful dinner with my family while on a trip to Niagraa falls. Mostly I enjoyed the quality of food and the service. Highly recommended. The only item we did not enjoy was the steakSpecial Features:
- First Experience at CarpaccioFoodieDined on 8/9/2014First time dining here. I think the place was recently renovated. Nicely done. Our reservation was at 8 and even though the restaurant was very busy, we were seated right away. Service was great but a little slow. Again, this place was pretty much at capacity when we arrived so understandable. Food was very tasty. I was hoping for more of a romantic type setting and this was not the place for that. It's more of a "hot spot" so quite busy. Again, good was great, service was good and I'll definitely done there again. Just won't go if I'm looking for a nice quiet and romantic placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love, love, love CarpaccioDrSnufalasaurasVIPDined on 8/9/2014This was probably our 5th time there, and it's absolutely amazing. Everything down to the finest detail is carefully considered at this restaurant...see you again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not my favoriteJasseVIPDined on 8/3/2014The restaurant was definitely nothing to brag about. The bruchetta was very bland and tasted a few days old. I ordered the chicken parm and by mistake got the veal parm. Our server was very quick to try and rectify the situation however the veal was so bad I did not want anything else. My wife's pasta was also very underwhelming. Service was great but food was just not what it should be at a so called authentic Italian restaurant.
- Great ChoiceadnanDined on 8/1/2014It is one of the best Italian restaurants I ever had, it was a very good experience as the food was amazing staff were very friendly and service was great.Special Features:
- Always GoodContessaVIPDined on 7/23/2014As usual our food at this restaurant was excellent. Our waitress very friendly so a good dinner was had by all..Special Features:
- Date nightSpudDined on 7/22/2014First time to Carpaccio - date night for our anniversary celebration. Staff very friendly and efficient, from entering the restaurant to finally leaving. Date night menu was wonderful, especially considering the price (only CAD 59 - plus tax! - including a bottle of wine). Food quality and presentation were outstanding. Our server interacted very well with all her tables. It was a fairly busy night, we managed to park on site, and additional parking is available at a business next door (probably only in the evening). We will be back in the near future!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Away from the Fray in Niagara FallsfairmindedVIPDined on 7/22/2014Very friendly staff and high quality food and wine--a nice change from the chain restaurants that cater to large crowds of tourists.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/22/2014We had the best Italian dinner we have had on a very long time. The minestrone and gnocchi were the best we ever had. Also, it was our anniversary and they treated us like royality. Top knotch restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfection!WineNdineDined on 7/19/2014What an amazing restuarant. My boyfriend and I visited Carpaccio for the first time as we were in Niagara Falls. Overall, it was a fantastic restuarant! Portions are great, the decor is modern and the food is perfection! I especially like how I wasn't crammed into a small table. The owner was literally walking around to assure everyone was enjoying themselves. What a wonderful time here! Ps try the risotto it was to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- soupyaceDined on 7/18/2014generous portions, friendly staff, and superior food. a lovely choice for our birthday celebration.Special Features:
- Extremely loud and screaming babiesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014Was not able to enjoy the dining experience due to the annoyance of the noise level and children running around the restaurant. If I am paying those kind of prices for my meal, I expect parents to have their children under control.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DEFINITELY A '10'!!!khd597Dined on 7/18/2014I was very glad to see several party rooms that can be walled off via sliding doors. Our server kindly offered to turn down the music before I even mentioned it ---- much appreciated! Bread put on table immediately - food arrived soon after. Because it was my BD, I was given a piece of cheesecake with a candle in it for dessert.Special Features:
- BNewDined on 7/17/2014Four of us had dinner there last Thursday night after a very long travel day. It was EXCELLENT in everything- atmosphere, food and our server Joseph. I would highly recommend this place to all. I'm actually calling there shortly to order some pizzas to go!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome.GSXR1Dined on 7/13/2014Amazing food and great prices. Great wine list. My girlfriend has good allergies and they were accommodating. Great service. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, even better serviceAddicted2foodDined on 7/4/2014My fiancé and I went here for the first time on Friday because we read the good reviews online and the prices were reasonable. The food was great but what really impressed us was out server. He was constantly attending to us to ensure our wine was topped up (we ordered a bottle) and went out of his way to ensure we felt valued.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!bula66Dined on 6/28/2014food was delicious and service was outstanding. nice atmosphere.Special Features:
- Date NightzoltarDined on 6/24/2014First time diner here - very impressed with the quality of food and service from the date night menuSpecial Features:
- As always...great!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/21/2014Been enjoying this spot for 15 years. New hip interior is great, glad many old favorite items remain on the menu. Owner visible and accommodating...Becky and Roseanne wonderful! See you next year. The Rochester GolfersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food.bubbsterVIPDined on 6/20/2014The menu options were just right amount and good variety. Food preparation and presentation was fantastic. The food was great. Nice place, cool facility inside. Nice bar and taps too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great renovation!ContessaVIPDined on 6/11/2014This restaurant used to be dark and extremely warm in the summer. Now, that they have done a Reno make over it is much lighter and the air conditioner now works great. The decor is very upscale and I see they have 2 private enclosed dining areas which is great for groups. The food is still wonderful and I would highly recommend this restaurant for any occasion.Special Features:
- Great Meal!!NOTLfoodieDined on 6/7/2014We had dinner there on Saturday night. The food, service and ambience were great. The only draw back was that there was several large parties there which made the restaurant noisy. Obviously not the restaurant`s fault, but still kinda of killed the mood. Also, I had the Caesar salad which consisted on whole leaves of romaine, slices of parmesan and a long wafer of toasted bread. Had a lot of cutting to do..... I had the Veal Marsala which was excellent. My husband had the seafood soup as a started. Could have been a main course, it was so large. He had the special that night of Rainbow Trout. He said it was excellent. Will definitely go again and will recommend to our friends. Bon Appetit!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but voted best?RachelJDined on 5/31/2014My experience at Carpaccio's was my first and I was not unhappy, but I cannot say that I was blown away. The ambience was great- we both loved the "industrial chic" vibe. The menu was decent in terms of variety, but our meals left me feeling like something was missing. Our garlic bread app was a bit on the crispy side and light on the flavor. My boyfriend ordered the Pescara Fra Diavolo and it was pretty good. That was the only Fra Diavolo dish that I've ever had that actually had some heat behind the spice. I ordered the Osso Bucco and was not as impressed as I'd hoped to be. It was good, but nothing I'd write home about. The service- not great. Our server(s) were nice, but definitely seemed that she/they could only do one thing at a time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing meal once again!DrSnufalasaurasVIPDined on 5/31/2014This was our fourth time at Carpaccio and it's been excellent each time. The renovations from last year are great, and they have the best washrooms at a restaurant :) The food is delicious, the service is excellent, and it's a very good price for the value received. Definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- howaboutlunch2howaboutlunch2Dined on 5/30/2014Excellent as always! Great food, great service. Lovely new decor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 213 reviews are from the Carpaccio Restaurant & Wine Bar reviews archive.
- Delightful dinner; great serviceNotAFoodieButDined on 5/22/2014There is a sign outside the restaurant, "Voted best restaurant in Niagara Falls." I cannot attest to that, but I can say our dinner was delicious. The decor was reserved and comfortable. Our server, Becky, was very friendly and attentive. My wife and I shared a thinly sliced tenderloin and swordfish appetizer that was superb. Her main course consisted of veal scallopini. It was tasty, but the veal was a bit tough. I had the mushroom risotto which was filling and delicious. The owner from Glasgow made it a point to visit each table to make certain all of his guests were satisfied with their meals. I would recommend the restaurant during your visit to the NF's area.Special Features:
- Pleasant findgreatplace2dineDined on 5/21/2014Booked online. Didn't know what to expect. Was pleasantly surprised. Great service. Excellent food. A must try. Will go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.