Carpaccio Restaurant & Wine Bar
6840 Lundy's Lane
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 1V6Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Carpaccio Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.carpacciorestaurant.com/
- Phone: (905) 371-2063
- Hours of Operation:
11:30 am- 11 pm
Saturday & Sunday
4 pm- 11 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Ramil Rezaytinov
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We do any type of offsite catering for up to 100 customers. Prices will depend on menu items chosen and can be discussed at any time with the chef or manager .
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a semi private room which hosts up to 36 guests comfortably.
- Private Party Contact: Danny McAllister 9053712063
- Special Events: Every Tuesday is Date Night at Carpaccio's- 4 course dinner for 2 including a bottle of Imported Italian House Wine-$59 per couple
Every Wednesday is Becco Night at Carpaccio's (our version of Tapas) from 6 pm-10 pm
A word from Carpaccio Restaurant & Wine Bar
Carpaccio Ristorante & Bar has been delighting locals and tourists for 10 years, having won the prestigious restaurant of the year 6 years in a row. Offering both contemporary and traditional Italian cuisine in an ambiance of sophisticated Californian flair.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Carpaccio Restaurant & Wine Bar - Best Restaurants in Niagara Falls ›
Carpaccio Restaurant & Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
61 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (33)neighborhood gem (27)fit for foodies (27)good for groups (26)romantic (23)notable wine list (17)hot spot (11)great for lunch (5)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (2)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Extremely loud and screaming babiesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014Was not able to enjoy the dining experience due to the annoyance of the noise level and children running around the restaurant. If I am paying those kind of prices for my meal, I expect parents to have their children under control.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- soupyaceDined on 7/18/2014generous portions, friendly staff, and superior food. a lovely choice for our birthday celebration.Special Features:
- DEFINITELY A '10'!!!khd597Dined on 7/18/2014I was very glad to see several party rooms that can be walled off via sliding doors. Our server kindly offered to turn down the music before I even mentioned it ---- much appreciated! Bread put on table immediately - food arrived soon after. Because it was my BD, I was given a piece of cheesecake with a candle in it for dessert.Special Features:
- BNewDined on 7/17/2014Four of us had dinner there last Thursday night after a very long travel day. It was EXCELLENT in everything- atmosphere, food and our server Joseph. I would highly recommend this place to all. I'm actually calling there shortly to order some pizzas to go!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome.GSXR1Dined on 7/13/2014Amazing food and great prices. Great wine list. My girlfriend has good allergies and they were accommodating. Great service. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, even better serviceAddicted2foodDined on 7/4/2014My fiancé and I went here for the first time on Friday because we read the good reviews online and the prices were reasonable. The food was great but what really impressed us was out server. He was constantly attending to us to ensure our wine was topped up (we ordered a bottle) and went out of his way to ensure we felt valued.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!bula66Dined on 6/28/2014food was delicious and service was outstanding. nice atmosphere.Special Features:
- Date NightzoltarDined on 6/24/2014First time diner here - very impressed with the quality of food and service from the date night menuSpecial Features:
- As always...great!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/21/2014Been enjoying this spot for 15 years. New hip interior is great, glad many old favorite items remain on the menu. Owner visible and accommodating...Becky and Roseanne wonderful! See you next year. The Rochester GolfersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food.bubbsterVIPDined on 6/20/2014The menu options were just right amount and good variety. Food preparation and presentation was fantastic. The food was great. Nice place, cool facility inside. Nice bar and taps too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great renovation!ContessaVIPDined on 6/11/2014This restaurant used to be dark and extremely warm in the summer. Now, that they have done a Reno make over it is much lighter and the air conditioner now works great. The decor is very upscale and I see they have 2 private enclosed dining areas which is great for groups. The food is still wonderful and I would highly recommend this restaurant for any occasion.Special Features:
- Great Meal!!NOTLfoodieDined on 6/7/2014We had dinner there on Saturday night. The food, service and ambience were great. The only draw back was that there was several large parties there which made the restaurant noisy. Obviously not the restaurant`s fault, but still kinda of killed the mood. Also, I had the Caesar salad which consisted on whole leaves of romaine, slices of parmesan and a long wafer of toasted bread. Had a lot of cutting to do..... I had the Veal Marsala which was excellent. My husband had the seafood soup as a started. Could have been a main course, it was so large. He had the special that night of Rainbow Trout. He said it was excellent. Will definitely go again and will recommend to our friends. Bon Appetit!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but voted best?RachelJDined on 5/31/2014My experience at Carpaccio's was my first and I was not unhappy, but I cannot say that I was blown away. The ambience was great- we both loved the "industrial chic" vibe. The menu was decent in terms of variety, but our meals left me feeling like something was missing. Our garlic bread app was a bit on the crispy side and light on the flavor. My boyfriend ordered the Pescara Fra Diavolo and it was pretty good. That was the only Fra Diavolo dish that I've ever had that actually had some heat behind the spice. I ordered the Osso Bucco and was not as impressed as I'd hoped to be. It was good, but nothing I'd write home about. The service- not great. Our server(s) were nice, but definitely seemed that she/they could only do one thing at a time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing meal once again!DrSnufalasaurasVIPDined on 5/31/2014This was our fourth time at Carpaccio and it's been excellent each time. The renovations from last year are great, and they have the best washrooms at a restaurant :) The food is delicious, the service is excellent, and it's a very good price for the value received. Definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- howaboutlunch2howaboutlunch2Dined on 5/30/2014Excellent as always! Great food, great service. Lovely new decor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful dinner; great serviceNotAFoodieButDined on 5/22/2014There is a sign outside the restaurant, "Voted best restaurant in Niagara Falls." I cannot attest to that, but I can say our dinner was delicious. The decor was reserved and comfortable. Our server, Becky, was very friendly and attentive. My wife and I shared a thinly sliced tenderloin and swordfish appetizer that was superb. Her main course consisted of veal scallopini. It was tasty, but the veal was a bit tough. I had the mushroom risotto which was filling and delicious. The owner from Glasgow made it a point to visit each table to make certain all of his guests were satisfied with their meals. I would recommend the restaurant during your visit to the NF's area.Special Features:
- Pleasant findgreatplace2dineDined on 5/21/2014Booked online. Didn't know what to expect. Was pleasantly surprised. Great service. Excellent food. A must try. Will go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We Loved It!!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014The food was so good. Our server Jim was great. It was very busy and he and the manager Danny were great at making sure we were still taken care. Loved the modern industrial decor with the lighting and ambiance it was so confortable. The good was delicious the wine selection was fantastic. We will be making this spot our new favorite in Niagara Falls. Oh and anothrr great thing iscthe complimentory cab ride to our hotel. That was yet another fantastic plus to this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ...howeverqdpiDined on 5/17/2014The food was good and the server was great but it took a little too long for our main to come out. We were there at 5pm on a Saturday night. All of the food was tasty except for one person ordered penne with their veal parmigiana and the pasta was under cooked. Considering that our group was of varying ages (12 - 80), Waiting half and hour for your main was a little upsetting for the older ones. Also, the espresso/cappucino machine was down. Everything was presented beautifully.
- Fantastic experiencej007conksDined on 5/16/2014Carpaccio Restuarant and Wine Bar was a fantastic find. Without being from the area, I stumbled upon it on Open Table, made the reservation and noted my special occasion. The restuarant took care of it and all the wait staff were so friendly and ensured everything was correct. The hotel heard where we were going and had nothing but praises for Carpaccios. I will definitely be returning back to dine as the food was very good. The service was excellent. And the extra mile that the staff went to ensure everything went the right way was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date Nightcharlie2niagaraDined on 5/13/2014Tuesday Date Night is an amazing value. A four course dinner with a bottle of wine for $59 a couple....WOW! I would have expected for $59 (with a choice of a bottle of quality red or white wine) that the food would not be of superb quality or quantity. I was definitely wrong. The food from appetizer, salad, entree to dessert was delicious. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Great Food, Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/28/2014We went for my daughter's birthday, I reserved on line and specifically asked for some type of birthday cake, the waitress had to be reminded to bring it (surprise was ruined). We were there for over 3 hours, and we weren't "lingering", it was just that we had to wait for everything. When one of us asked for another drink, the waitress did not wait to ask if anyone else wanted anything. At the end of the meal, coffee was not offered. I found the food to be excellent, but because of the terrible service, I am not sure I will be back. I have told many people about the excellent food, but I also mentioned that if they are in any kind of hurry, they might choose another restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 10 for date nightdinrdelishDined on 4/22/2014We had a group of 10 (5 couples) come for date night. All of us could agree that we will be back. The food menu for the date night was spectacular. We all had wonderful meals. the caesar salad had a nice presentation and my friends piece of taramasu was huge. We were all surprised she ate it all. She said it was the best. Our waitress was also pleasant and was joking with us all. Be prepared, we will be back.Special Features:
- Great restaurantKimber333Dined on 4/5/2014We heard about Carpaccio's from friends and we were not disappointed. Great food and great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2sen.dinersOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/25/2014We have dined here with friends and by ourselves several times and have been very happy with both the food and the friendly relaxed service. We were very impressed with the recent renovations, they are beautiful. They add to the making of a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing serviceotnn3Dined on 3/16/2014This is the 4th time dining at Carpaccios which we make a point to go to from Toronto. Food was excellent as expected but extremely slow. Service however was horrible. Our waitress was rude and insulting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian Cuisine in the areatonygallardoDined on 3/15/2014Clean, great ambiance, great service and great food. I would definitely come back to Carpaccio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The place is beautiful, niceizmoe2uDined on 3/15/2014The place is beautiful, nice ambience. The service was excellent , our server didnt come around to the point of annoying me but come around enough. The food was superb, and enough time in between meals to digest , the portions were excellent .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was OKOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2014Our server was abit dishevelled and the service was very slow. Pasta was warm in bottom of bowl as if microwaved and could tell it was not freshly cooked. Garlic bread with cheese had no taste of garlic. The general manager visits tables and is very cheery and friendly - I think this sort of smooths things over and fills in the void of slow service. The renos. in the restaurant are very nice - place looks great!Special Features:
- Sat. evening in MarchFonthillDined on 3/15/2014Enjoyed a delicious birthday dinner on Sat. evening. Waiter was excellent - made modifications to order for celiac customer. We enjoyed having a conversation in a non noisy restaurant. Food was tasty and properly cooked, arrived hot and without as long a wait as we anticipated. Well done staff!Special Features:
- All around excellentPameOPADined on 3/13/2014Food was fresh and exceptional!! Great service, clean and very impressive menu! Our waiter was fantastic and set the relax-great-food-good-time tone for the evening. Will go back again for sure!!Special Features:
- High End Italian FoodSnowJadeDined on 3/8/2014This is our third time to the restaurant in a span of approximately three years. Consistent high quality food. Good service. We really like the recent decor changes. It feels like a completely different restaurant with zero compromise to food quality. Also, beautiful and clean bathroom!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date winner for usOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/4/2014My husband and I have made your restaurant a go to place after our night out to a movie. We love everything about it. We are happy to tell our friends.Special Features:
- Perfect for special occasionJordanJDined on 2/27/2014The food was excellent quality and very flavourful. Setting was very romantic but tables could use some tea lights for and added touch.Special Features:
- Always Will B Our PlaceDTSJonesDined on 2/16/2014Love this place from day 1. My beautiful wife and I will always spend our date nights and anniversaries here. Great food and staff is very accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- middle of renovationstandteatDined on 2/11/2014Food was delicious. Service was good. Renovations haven't been completed yet. But was still nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date Night TuesdaysdateniteDined on 2/4/2014Carpaccio's really hit the mark with Date Night Tuesdays. The food is wonderful and the ambiance incredible. We have always had good service and food not just on Tuesdays but whatever day of the week we've been to the restaurant. We would highly recommend Carpaccio's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is always good ,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/4/2014The food is always good , the service always friendly. Renovations are still going . They did a fine job on the new washrooms. Only problem was the large room was so noisy that we could not have a conversation among the four of us. There should be some kind of noise absorbing hangings in the ceiling. With today's products and technology there should be something that can be done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Carpaccio Restaurant ReviewmargaretDined on 1/4/2014In a phrase - "absolutely fabulous"!!! My Mom and I had the Early Bird special. The bruschetta was the best I have ever had. The minestrone was delectable. I really enjoyed the veal parmesan and pasta. The desert was a treat. All of the staff were professional, efficient and friendly. I can't wait to go back after the renovations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant in Niagara!NatashaDined on 12/31/2013I made reservations the day before New Year's Eve, and I was extremely lucky to find such a nice place. Easy to get to, amazing food, and even better service! 10/10 would eat here again. My new favourite restaurant in Niagara.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.