Carolina Grill & Tap Room
7629 W Stonegate Drive
Zionsville, IN 46077Neighborhood:
NW Indy / Zionsville
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Carolina Grill & Tap Room
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mycarolinagrill.com/
- Phone: (317) 769-3743
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Thursday: 11:00am - till it's over, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - till it's over, Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue
- Executive Chef: Debra Terry
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Carolina Grill & Tap Room
Casual Dining Areas & Tap Room for Business or Pleasure...the Carolina Grill & Tap Room is a great find with a scratch kitchen. Voted "Best Of" for our Rustic, favored fare. Whether your're a cozy couple, large group or Rehearsal Dinner we have just the room for you! Our unique location makes us a local favorite and a destination worth the drive, just come as you are...Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Carolina Grill & Tap Room reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (6)great for lunch (5)good for groups (4)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (2)fit for foodies (2)hot spot (2)special occasion (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- Hidden GemOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/11/2014This cute little place is tucked back in the Stonegate neighborhood. We love visiting here when traveling to the Zionsville area. Good food and great locationSpecial Features:
- A real GemTraceyDined on 10/3/2014Carolina Grill is a really Gem!! We will be going back there soon. The service and food was the amazing, and we couldn't have ask for a better place to celebrate our Anniversary. I will recommend this place to anyone because it has it all!Special Features:
- Very WelcomingOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/25/2014My husband and I tried the Carolina Grill and Tap Room and we really enjoyed ourselves. It's a nice casual restaurant with good food and really nice service.Special Features:
- The following 16 reviews are from the Carolina Grill & Tap Room reviews archive.
- Yummygood2goDined on 7/22/2014The tenderloin sandwiches taste fabulous. They are the best around. We went for a birthday party and the food did not disappoint.Special Features:
- Great PlaceBabsDined on 6/26/2014It was confusing getting there because it's in the middle of a housing addition - but the food was fabulous.Special Features:
- We'll be back...ArtripfoodVIPDined on 6/13/2014This was a first visit but certainly not our last. We started with apps and had to follow through to dessert because everything was amazing along the way. The service aligned with the food. The music was good and at the perfect volume. Already looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FrustratingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2014I was very disappointed because the restaurant would not honor my Open Table reservation because they said that Open Table was continuing to take reservations after the restaurant was full. This was for Mother's Day and I had made it ahead of time and luckily called 2 days prior and they said they could not honor it. (which made for a disappointing Mother's Day). Not sure where the snafu happened, but it was a frustrating experience.Special Features:
- Great Mother's DayTinmanDined on 5/11/2014Went for Mother's Day Brunch. First time visiting, and was duly impressed with the attentive staff and food selection. Was made to feel very welcome and even allowed to check out the downstairs bar area though it was closed that day. Will definetly be back to see it in action.Special Features:
- great food!MikeVIPDined on 4/29/2014food and service are always great grat atmosphere and the tap room is fun for eveningsSpecial Features:
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2014Went for Easter Brunch. Great choices including Eggs Benedict and wonderful muffinsSpecial Features:
- Food and service were adequate.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2014Food and service were adequate. Did not have the character we were expecting.
- Carolina Grill-a gem in the exurbs!Dr7687Dined on 2/14/2014This past Valentine's day, I wanted to treat my wife to a nice quiet evening out at a place with good food and a cozy, romantic atmosphere. I chose Carolina Grill and Tap Room because it is a short drive from our home in NW Indy and offered a lovely Valentine's special menu. We were very pleased with our waitress, who was personable and attentive without hovering, and with the Filet Oscar (mine) and the Lobster Pasta Bowl (my wife's). The first course was Tomato Bisque Florentine and it was delicious! For dessert each of us was served a plate of three huge strawberries dipped in chocolate and drizzled with raspberry sauce. It was all wonderful! The draft Smithwick's was nice and fresh, as well. We'll be back!Special Features:
- Delicious DiningCGZIDined on 2/7/2014Our party of four thoroughly enjoyed our Carolina Grill dining experience. I am previously from a town that has THE BEST breaded tenderloins. The breaded tenderloin prepared at Carolina Grill rivals my hometown tenderloins - (gulp) if not surpasses them. We will dine at Carolina Grill again - soon, I hope.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Soup!camst03Dined on 1/29/2014Tomatoe-basil soup was excellent! Salmon entree, ok, but not great. Ribs, Terrible, and the stuffed fish with crabmeat was salty. I would not recommend this place for dinner. Perhaps for a sandwich and soup only. My server was great, attentive and graciious.The ambience at sunset was pretty, the place was warm and cozy.
- neighborhood gemMikeVIPDined on 11/24/2013Beautiful setting in the Stonegate subdivision Always excellent food, service, and atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the place and the easeAlanVIPDined on 11/15/2013Love the place and the ease of going there, we had excellent service, the waitress was wonderful. I had the filet medallions and my wife had the chicken franchese. Unfortunately both meals were extremely bland and tasteless. I will go back and try other foods but not these two again. Usually the food is fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was good, mostly bar/grillcindianaVIPDined on 10/18/2013food was good, mostly bar/grill type stuff - location a bit tricky, like West Clay - could be noisy if busySpecial Features:
- Hidden Gem in ZionsvilleBandRsNextGreatAdventureDined on 10/11/2013My wife and I are now empty nester's so we are always looking for new places to try for something different. While the Carolina Grill & Tap Room is in a different location, don't let that keep you away. While the menu was a bit limited, the food that was delivered did not disappoint. From the homemade Queso to the great sandwiches (with great beers and wine). The service is warm and receptive. Not gib-gabby at the tables. But responsive whenever we asked for anything. And how great it is to actually see a manager on the floor checking in with the guests. We will most definitely be back for another "date night @ Carolina Grill & Tap Room".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible Hidden GemKevinMDined on 10/4/2013Don't let the fact that this gem resides in a residential setting. Food is incredible! Started lunch with the Spicy Chicken Tenders. I enjoyed the entree of Blacked Talapia sandwich, accompanied by a pesto tartar sauce sweet potato fries. Prepared well and delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.