CarneVino Italian Steakhouse - Palazzo Hotel
3325 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Palazzo Hotel and Casino
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
CarneVino Italian Steakhouse - Palazzo Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.carnevino.com/
- Phone: 7027894141
- Hours of Operation:
Taverna: 12 noon - Midnight Pre-Theater: 5 pm - 6:30 pm Dinner Seating: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Steakhouse, Wild Game
- Executive Chef: Zach Allen
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact us if you are interested in booking a private event or function in either our private dining room or by buying out all or part of the restaurant.
- Private Party Contact: Rachel Ocain 7022669971
- Special Events: Please call Rachel Ocain at (702)266-9971
A word from CarneVino Italian Steakhouse - Palazzo Hotel
Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich, James Beard's Most Outstanding Restaurateurs of 2008, bring you their first ever Italian Steakhouse! CarneVino endeavors to deliver the premier steak experience in Las Vegas. With soaring 16 foot ceilings and Italian marble and wood touches, the handsome and spacious rooms are designed in the style of a classic Italian Castella, where serving the highest quality product with our first-ever international wine list creates an experience unlike any other. The menu focuses on our very own BBL Beef and its minimum five week dry aging process, rounded out with various source-verified meat, fish, and poultry, classic and inventive regional pastas, and unique spins on traditional steakhouse appetizers and sides. Join us for high-energy but luxurious dinner in any one of our dining rooms, or drop by the Taverna on a whim to kick back and watch the game with our more casual menu, featuring our very own CarneVino Burger!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
CarneVino Italian Steakhouse - Palazzo Hotel - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
CarneVino Italian Steakhouse - Palazzo Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
205 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (127)special occasion (125)fit for foodies (111)romantic (89)good for groups (71)hot spot (21)late-night find (11)vibrant bar scene (10)great for lunch (7)kid-friendly (4)neighborhood gem (4)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Best Dinner EverOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/24/2014We choose Carne Vino to celebrate my husband's 40th birthday. He had dined there before with his boss for a conference and couldn't stop talking about it. Excellent restaurant for a nice date. The service was amazing. Our waiter was very attentive, answered any questions and made a few suggestions from the menu. The wine selection is HUGE. Something for everyone. They are known for their dry aged steaks. I understand why. Best steak I have ever had. Everything we ate at Carne Vino was excellent. I must come back when I am in Vegas again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try elsewhere.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014If you want a steak at the Venetian, go to CUT. Do not recommend!!
- Good not "great"PalickeDined on 8/22/2014-Hard to hear in middle of main dining area. -Wine list was exceptional. Appetizers were excellent. Pastas were very overpriced for the small portions, but were good. I have had much better pasta sauce at family owned ma and pa Italians restaurants in Chicago for literally a fraction of the price. For example for over $20 the ravioli LITERALLY comes with ONE ravioli lol. That is just stupid if you ask me. -Plus took very long for everything 2.5 hr dinner experience. Althought including long wine decisions, 3 apps, and dessert.. In conclusion i would recommend for an early dinner for good italian food if u dont care about price per portion size. For STEAK however I would HIGHLY recommend gordon ramsey or better yet Prime at bellagio.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/22/2014I ordered my steak medium well. It arrived rare and cool inside. It went back to the kitchen only to arrive back after my wife's meal was cold, having been microwaved or placed under the salamander. Was still red inside but was now also odd tasting...not fresh from the grill. When your Carneavino, (meat and wine) using a microwave or salamander is inexcusable....without excuse. Very, very disappointed as a retuning customer who frequents this restaurant when in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome steak!Darci777Dined on 8/20/2014Our steaks were grilled perfectly and the seasoning was so delicious. The Mascarpone & Guanciale Mashed Potatoes were wonderful - the egg was an unexpected surprise that I can't stop thinking about! Must try to make when I get home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- brilliantxRPxDined on 8/19/2014A five-star dining experience starts the moment you hit the door of the restaurant...and so it was with Carnevino. Everything about this event was top-quality. The service was impeccable, and the food...? Every course (chopped salad, beef ravioli with shaved truffle, filet mignon/New York strip, strawberry shortcake) had us virtually moaning with delight. Bravo, Mario.Special Features:
- GeorgeDined on 8/17/2014One of my top 3 favorite steakhouses in America! They have a rib eye that reminds me of the Flintstone's steak...enormous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2014There's no hesitation in saying my meal at carnivino was in the top 3 best meals of my life. The steak was the best I've ever had and all the sides were fantastic. But it's not just the food, the service was world's above. Not only was our waiter on top of his game, but the Maitre D came by and greeted us and thanked us for coming. I would say it was the best restaurant in Vegas I've ever been to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent RestaurantEPOtheFoodieDined on 8/9/2014I have been to CarneVino twice in the last year and it has yet to disappoint me. The service is excellent and the food is fantastic. The waiter was very friendly as was the support staff. The food was very tasty and prepared perfectly. Both my Wife and I had the Filet Mignon and we shared chocolate cake which was the perfect way to end the meal. The best part is that it was half the cost of some of the other steakhouses in Vegas. You easily get your money's worth. My Wife and I plan on going there whenever we go to Vegas.Special Features:
- Great foodSeattleTravelerDined on 8/9/2014Food is fantastic- steak cannot be beat. Attentive service and very knowledgable staff. I come here every time I am in Vegas and I am never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- To die for!CanadianFoodieDined on 8/9/2014During my last visit to Vegas, I made sure to make reservations at various notable restaurants. Carnevino was by far, the best!! In my opinion, better than Gordon Ramsey steakhouse and D&b brasserie ( though they were also good). The steak was out of this world! The wine was unbelievable! The service was excellent! I will definitely be going back! And I will also be recommending this restaurant to anyone going to Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Middle of the Road Experianceyibuy4nDined on 8/7/2014Great appetizers and the staff was *very* friendly and professional. The foie gras was well prepared and a generous portion. I'm a fan of B&B Group restaurants, perhaps we were just there on a bad night. -- However, just to compare, given the dry aged cuts were the specialty of CarneVino, when compared to dry aged steaks at one of the better Steak Houses in Toronto, sadly, CarneVino has a long way to go.
- Always GREATOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/6/2014Best steaks around, sometimes they have reserva steaks. Awesome ambiance, great wines....and wines are not that bad on price. Great service as wellSpecial Features:
- Hugely DisappointingSidewinder84Dined on 8/6/2014They began preparing us for our mains whilst we had barely begun our starter, (overcooked calamari) the waitress took my friend's plate away before he had finished. I was still eating when they brought out our steaks, we sent them back. When they came back, they were cold. We sent the steaks back again to be re-cooked. They were again disappointing. Neither steaks had any flavour, and they gave my rare steak to my friend and his medium steak to me. The sides we ordered were another disappointment; dry, tasteless baked new potatoes and broccoli cooked with pork that was cold and greasy. Neither of us finished our steaks and we didn't touch the sides.
- Great DinnerHurricaneVIPDined on 8/6/2014The food and wine was excellent. I could go into great detail but the short of it was that the Ribeye for 2 was fantastic and perfectly cooked, the pasta with mushrooms likewise, and everything else was as it should be if not better. We went early on a Wednesday so the restaurant was wide open, and the service was impeccable and very friendly. The atmosphere and decor is very nice but, by Vegas fine dinging standards, nothing extraordinary. If you are looking for hip energy or a scene, go to STK or somewhere like it. But if you just want great food (possibly the best steak in all of Las Vegas), wine and service in an elegant, classic setting, go here.Special Features:
- Simply DeliciousJennRabDined on 8/4/2014We decided that we *had* to have a steak dinner before we left Vegas, this was the place that we decided on. The 8oz filet was delicious, cooked to a wonderful medium and very tasteful. The game hen was at the same level. Go for the Gnocchi for a mid-plate. It's a good portion for two people to share - a very light, delicious and carby pallet cleanser really. Be careful ordering the side dishes - they are bigger than you think they are!Special Features:
- CarneVino does not dissapointOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/4/2014Second trip to CarneVino. Wife and I split a capresse salad + steak tartare for first course, the egg/ricotta ravioli and spago for the pasta course, and she had the bone in filet while I had the pork chop for the main course. Dessert was the chocolate peanut butter torte. All of the food was perfect. Our waiter suggested a couple of nice wine pairings. Ambiance was a little quieter on a Monday night, the restaurant seemed to compensate by turning up the volume on the Mumford and Sons tracks in the background. The second trip re-affirmed the experience of the first where we had a group of 12 that ordered 12 apps, 12 pastas, 12 entrees- all of which came out on point. Food was delicious, great menu and specials, impeccable service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Forget budgetSoupyDined on 8/1/2014If you can honestly let go of price hangups and just enjoy great food and world class service then this place is for you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service needs workBigtipperVIPDined on 7/31/2014Lots of potential but service was a disaster. Timing was terrible (bread and apps came out at same time, drinks were forgotten, etc). Restaurant was empty and once good was delivered we rarely if ever saw our server. Paid $144 for a ribeye or two and it came out totally raw. Expected way more and there are better choices at this price point.
- DisappointedNjoyfoodVIPDined on 7/31/2014I am positive Mario Batalli has never eaten here or he would have disassociated with this subpar restaurant long ago. We had to wait over 25 min for a table even with reservations - and there were not many people dining at all! ( should have been a clue for us to leave) the food was so so and so so overpriced - we were all so disappointed... We will never go back- with so many amazing restaurants in Vegas, we feel cheated
- AmazingAtlantaFoodieVIPDined on 7/31/2014We enjoyed the ribeye and lamb chops...definitely lived up to its reputation of excellent food & service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive and not great valuetstaceyDined on 7/31/2014Far to high prices especially when the steak was not that much better than anywhere else we have been. The music was far too loud and like a disco! Service was good as expected for the US. Advertised as the best steak restaurant in the world online, really! I would say far from it.
- Bring $$$$$$wilecharlieDined on 7/29/2014Elegant restaurant, good service, limited steak selection ( you better like aged steaks ) great wine list but very very expensive.Special Features:
- CarneVino - A real winnersirmoeDined on 7/29/2014If you're looking for an unforgettable meal for your family, you came to the right place. If you're looking for another Texas steakhouse, look elsewhere. The quality of ingredients is second to none as was the wait staff. We were fortunate enough to have a server that knew the menu and was very passionate about it. He also knew how to make recommendations based on my family's individual needs. I've been to almost every steakhouse from Texas to Chicago to New York and beyond. To me, this was the best. I can't give this any higher recommendation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing experience.ccluxeDined on 7/27/2014Went here for our wedding dinner. Service was fantastic. The food was the best we have ever had at any restaurant. Ever. The flavors are grounded with these complex overtones that roll over as you enjoy every bite. This is the best restaurant I have been to including my many dining experiences in European restaurants. Get the Steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pasta vs. Steak2dineforDined on 7/26/2014We had both on our visit, and honestly it may have been the best pasta AND the best steak I've ever had (even compared to the great SW Steakhouse down the road). Hard to find fault with anything here... would go back in a heartbeat. Also loved the Berti knives provided for our steaks... perfect.Special Features:
- AthensDined on 7/26/2014We went to CarneVino the last night of our vacation! The service exceeded our expectations....as did the food. This is a stop that you should not miss if you are going to Las Vegas. The wine menu is amazing!!!Special Features:
- TypicalMarkGDined on 7/25/2014I felt that the restaurant was trying too hard to be cool. The music (such as Sweet Home Alabama) was inconsistent with the high service level and high price. The steak was very good but in general I don't think the price justified any dish except the prosciutto appetizerSpecial Features:
- Food was good, service unfriendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/25/2014Overall the food menu and taste was above average for a nice Italian restaurant. A $200 meal for 2 and the lack of service was well below average. Maybe it was our unlucky day. Either way, I'd go the Gilley's across the street.Special Features:
- Save your pennies children.warning760Dined on 7/21/2014If you want to show off, show your wife a good time, or just plan enjoy a great meal the is is the place. If money is a problem you may want to save up a few bucks. When you come here you have to try a little of everything. I love it and planed my girlfriends birthday trip to vegas around our 730 dinner. Hope she never finds out .....Special Features:
- WonderfulFiszbinDined on 7/21/2014The best meal I had on my most recent trip to Vegas. The service was impeccable, the Manhattan was one of the best I have ever had, scallop appetizer was very impressive, and steaks were cooked perfectly.Special Features:
- FoodGator54VIPDined on 7/20/2014Had the New York Steak was bland and had no flavor or taste. Was very disappointed in the food. Would not eat here again or recommend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/20/2014Best meal i ever had. The rib eye was the best!and the eggplant Parmesan is highly recommended. Good house wine as well.Special Features:
- Extraordinary doesn't describe itOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/20/2014Everything from the food to the service was impeccable. The ribeye for two was phenomenal and carved table side just have it that little bit extra. The beef cheek ravioli isn't on the menu but a must have. This ravioli melts in your mouth and is pretty much like candy. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CarneVinoMullymullDined on 7/19/2014CarneVino was not the Batali experience that I expected. While the food was great, I was hoping for a more Italian flavor. This was strictly a steakhouse with some of the basic Italian dishes on the menu.Special Features:
- Expected MoreOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/19/2014Service was good and so was my Filet. Sides were salty for my taste. Prefer Delmonico's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AccentDined on 7/19/2014Sent here by a friend. Definitely not disappointed. Very attentive staff. Octopus was as good as any I have had. Don't miss the age ribeye. Excellent presentation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dull steak knife or tough meat?OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 7/19/2014Hard to tell which contributed most to our disappointment in the rib eye, but the steak did not fulfill our expectations. The sides/salads and wine were amazing and the service was wonderful, but it was not the experience we expected for the price. We will not return.
- Amazing!Chowhounds3Dined on 7/19/2014This is not inexpensive, but if you are looking for an amazing steak this is the place to go in Vegas. We shared the dry aged bone in rib eye for two and it was melt in your mouth delicious. The same could be said for the calamari and the vanilla semifredo dessert. We asked they wrap the bone for us to take home for the dogs. The dogs devoured the bone, which was about the same size as them, in minutes Outstanding and attentive service rounded out the experience. It was unpretentious and inviting and professional.Special Features:
- So SoGNUSDined on 7/18/2014I had high expectations for CarneVino and they were not met. I will start by saying the service was fantastic and that is what made the evening. The waiters and their assistants were extremely attentive and friendly. They are knowledgeable and were great with us during our birthday celebration. The menu is unique for a steakhouse and you should be prepared to see variations to what you might be used to in a traditional steakhouse. The food was not what it lived up to be. I found the portion size small, the tastes to be average and the presentations were below par. I think this restaurant caters strictly to foodies who want to try extremely aged steaks and unique items you cannot find on other menus. All in all, I cannot recommend itSpecial Features: