CarneVino Italian Steakhouse - Palazzo Hotel
3325 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Palazzo Hotel and Casino
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
CarneVino Italian Steakhouse - Palazzo Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.carnevino.com/
- Phone: 7027894141
- Hours of Operation:
Taverna: 12 noon - Midnight Pre-Theater: 5 pm - 6:30 pm Dinner Seating: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Steakhouse, Wild Game
- Executive Chef: Zach Allen
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact us if you are interested in booking a private event or function in either our private dining room or by buying out all or part of the restaurant.
- Private Party Contact: Rachel Ocain 7022669971
- Special Events: Please call Rachel Ocain at (702)266-9971
A word from CarneVino Italian Steakhouse - Palazzo Hotel
Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich, James Beard's Most Outstanding Restaurateurs of 2008, bring you their first ever Italian Steakhouse! CarneVino endeavors to deliver the premier steak experience in Las Vegas. With soaring 16 foot ceilings and Italian marble and wood touches, the handsome and spacious rooms are designed in the style of a classic Italian Castella, where serving the highest quality product with our first-ever international wine list creates an experience unlike any other. The menu focuses on our very own BBL Beef and its minimum five week dry aging process, rounded out with various source-verified meat, fish, and poultry, classic and inventive regional pastas, and unique spins on traditional steakhouse appetizers and sides. Join us for high-energy but luxurious dinner in any one of our dining rooms, or drop by the Taverna on a whim to kick back and watch the game with our more casual menu, featuring our very own CarneVino Burger!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
CarneVino Italian Steakhouse - Palazzo Hotel - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
CarneVino Italian Steakhouse - Palazzo Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
212 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (133)notable wine list (133)fit for foodies (123)romantic (94)good for groups (75)hot spot (27)late-night find (10)vibrant bar scene (9)great for lunch (9)neighborhood gem (7)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- While our food was very good,OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/13/2008While our food was very good, the restaurant suffers from lack of coordinated management at the front of the house. Specifically our waitress complained of being overwhelmed with the number of tables she had just gotten. She was openly irritated. Our appetizers were delivered to us before we got a first drink. Our drinks then came in steps. First one, then the other. The front of house staff, spent unnecessary steps and time opening and self-tasting wines. There is plenty of staff, but no one is leading the team.
- One member of the party wantedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/8/2008One member of the party wanted fish, but all she could order was the seafood spaghetti. She did enjoy the dish very much, though. I thoroughly enjoyed the Porterhouse steak.Special Features:
- Literally UNBELIEVABLE!!!!HaveOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/4/2008Literally UNBELIEVABLE!!!!Have been to Vegas many many times..have dined at all the Steakhouses....THIS IS THE CREAM!!!!! Aged Porterhouse was terrific, service was exceptional and ambiance is quietly understated....THANKSSpecial Features:
- The wait staff was knowledgeableOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/2/2008The wait staff was knowledgeable and attentive. The portions were big. Ask for a window table - a great view of the Strip. Fun!!Special Features:
- Service staff would not leaveOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/2/2008Service staff would not leave us be for 2 minutes, there was always a waiter or sommelier or someone interrupting us for some reason. Food was fine, but not more.
- I liked the experience butJohnDined on 5/1/2008I liked the experience but in a city of outstanding steak houses, this was average. I ordered the 12 oz filet. Although the flavors were what I would expect, the execution on the preperation was a little less that desirable. My order was for medium - rare. The steak was not uniformly cooked and had a few sections that were more closer to raw than rare (I did not send it back due to fear the sections that were done correctly would be ruined). I also found a hair in the side dish that did appropriately shock my waiter. My waiter was excellent as was the entire service. I think there are better steak places though in Vegas and if I want Italian, I would go to B&B Ristorante. Mon Ami Gabi and Mesa are still my favorites for steak.Special Features:
- We had a wonderful time withOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/30/2008We had a wonderful time with the exception of: We had wine left after dinner and wanted a bit of cheese to end our meal, my friend and I are world travellers and I run a high end restaurant in Calgary. (www.catchrestaurant.ca) The waiter mentioned they did not have a cheese menu but would ask chef. We were rewarded with three lovely cheeses and about a teaspoon of honeycomb. $19. per person. I appreciate you must make a profit but please do not rip guests off. We are often prejudged as we are two women travelling. Not a good idea. Best, Patricia Insole General Manager Catch Restaurant Hyatt Regency Hotel Calgary, AlbertaSpecial Features:
- The steaks were not very good,OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/27/2008The steaks were not very good, and the service was poor. An enormous disappointment, that won't find me returning.
- EXPENSIVE-NOT WORTH IT-STEAKOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/21/2008EXPENSIVE-NOT WORTH IT-STEAK WAS TOUGH AND NOT ESPECIALLY TASTY
- We had a fantastic time.tlr123VIPDined on 4/20/2008We had a fantastic time. Every dish was wonderful and the service was impressive. We felt like kings and queens!Special Features:
- The food was disappointingLovebeingveganDined on 4/17/2008The food was disappointing - my lamb chops were very fatty. For the price I would have expected more. The hostess had a bit of an attitude and our waiter just kept forgetting about us. My husband was almost finished with his drink and I hadn't gotten the cocktail menu yet! Everyone in Las Vegas bends over backwards to serve their customers, except in this restaurant. All in all - a disappointment. I hope you read this Mario...
- Artisan pastas are the veryAlanDined on 4/15/2008Artisan pastas are the very best - this is where the restaurant really shines. The $51 bone-in sirloin was good but not great. Service is impeccable -- I'll return here, but not for the steak.Special Features:
- Our servers Bryan H. and JoshHBfoodieVIPDined on 4/15/2008Our servers Bryan H. and Josh were fantastic. Very attentive to our needs and both had a sense of humor and professionalism that contributed to our overall enjoyable experience. Bryan's menu recommendations were superb. The salads, steak and pasta were all that were advertised. The dining room tables were spaced so that you had a sense of privacy and comfort. We shall return on our next trip to Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Amazing meat, perfectly marbledWorldiverVIPDined on 4/13/2008Amazing meat, perfectly marbled and aged. Fantastic side orders, with a special note for the artichoke. Too bad the wine list is outrageously overpriced and does not contain any reasonable option.Special Features:
- Pasta was perfect, yet overRustyVIPDined on 4/11/2008Pasta was perfect, yet over priced. Dining room is funky- it is split in two and you feel like you are in the annex if you are not in the main room, sit on the side with the bar! Deep wine list and steep prices. Service was good, but they were a little pushy.
- very expensive and not worthOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 4/10/2008very expensive and not worth it. much better steaks to be found elsewhereSpecial Features:
- It's not often that we findOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 4/8/2008It's not often that we find a restaurant on 'The Strip' that we are willing to endure the traffic to revisit. We will definitely return to CarneVino. It was nice to have a choice of portion size and the Pappardelle was wonderful.Special Features:
- What a fantastic restaurant.SESSusDined on 4/6/2008What a fantastic restaurant. Service was amazing. All the wait staff was very attentive and knowledgeable. Helped make menu choices and the food was spectacular.Special Features:
- The pasta was fantastic, theOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/3/2008The pasta was fantastic, the steak was choice, not prime. Age on NY strip was nice but such age on a choice steak still made it dried and tough. The filet had gristle in it. Huge list of wine but there were very few choices for less than $100 plus. If we returned it would be for the pasta not the wine or steak.
- The prices were a little higherOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/2/2008The prices were a little higher than I had expected and everything was alla carte which I did not know.Special Features:
- I visited the bar for drinksOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/1/2008I visited the bar for drinks and appetizers at CarneVino for several nights in a row and found the service to be unmatched, entertaining and the food very good! One night I decided to take 5 clients out to dinner at CarneVino. The service was great, food spectacular and the management (Patrick) eager to please. I recommend the “Mother Theresa” cocktail and the “Sweet Breads” appetizer.Special Features:
- Dinner at CarneVino was, byOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/28/2008Dinner at CarneVino was, by far, one of the best dining experiences I have ever had. The staff was very friendly and attentive, service was perfectly paced, the atmosphere was ideal and the food was superb. I will definitely dine here again and will recommend it to friends.Special Features:
- Exceptionally well orchestratedchannelplaceVIPDined on 3/22/2008Exceptionally well orchestrated meal with multiple servers attending each table.Special Features: