CarneVino Italian Steakhouse - Palazzo Hotel
3325 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Palazzo Hotel and Casino
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
CarneVino Italian Steakhouse - Palazzo Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.carnevino.com/
- Phone: 7027894141
- Hours of Operation:
Taverna: 12 noon - Midnight Pre-Theater: 5 pm - 6:30 pm Dinner Seating: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Steakhouse, Wild Game
- Executive Chef: Zach Allen
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact us if you are interested in booking a private event or function in either our private dining room or by buying out all or part of the restaurant.
- Private Party Contact: Rachel Ocain 7022669971
- Special Events: Please call Rachel Ocain at (702)266-9971
A word from CarneVino Italian Steakhouse - Palazzo Hotel
Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich, James Beard's Most Outstanding Restaurateurs of 2008, bring you their first ever Italian Steakhouse! CarneVino endeavors to deliver the premier steak experience in Las Vegas. With soaring 16 foot ceilings and Italian marble and wood touches, the handsome and spacious rooms are designed in the style of a classic Italian Castella, where serving the highest quality product with our first-ever international wine list creates an experience unlike any other. The menu focuses on our very own BBL Beef and its minimum five week dry aging process, rounded out with various source-verified meat, fish, and poultry, classic and inventive regional pastas, and unique spins on traditional steakhouse appetizers and sides. Join us for high-energy but luxurious dinner in any one of our dining rooms, or drop by the Taverna on a whim to kick back and watch the game with our more casual menu, featuring our very own CarneVino Burger!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
CarneVino Italian Steakhouse - Palazzo Hotel - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
CarneVino Italian Steakhouse - Palazzo Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
221 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (138)special occasion (136)fit for foodies (130)romantic (93)good for groups (76)hot spot (26)late-night find (9)great for lunch (9)vibrant bar scene (8)neighborhood gem (7)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Delicious and amazing ambiancegunitDined on 7/6/2014The food was amazing and the ambiance is wonderful. It was great the first time and just as good the second time. I highly recommend CarneVino if you want delicious steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible!Nfoso1Dined on 7/4/2014From the moment we were seated our experience at Carnevino was just wonderful. I had a perfectly mixed Negroni, the waitstaff was warm and welcoming, the ambiance was elegant without being stuffy, and THE FOOD! The ribeye for two was perfect. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Encounter with ExcellenceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/30/2014Excellence enhanced by luxurious accommodation on every dimension. I arrived early for my late lunch reservation and was seated immediately. My server was well-informed, attentive and invested in helping me make decisions in keeping with my preferences and appetite. She suggested, based on my questions, the beef tasting menu and asked the chef to prepare those items earlier in the day than usual, a request fulfilled with skill and extra effort (one item had to be retrieved from an affiliated restaurant location). The food was artfully presented and truly exceptional, and the courses arrived at a pace that my server controlled given my cues. What a fabulous treat. You won't want to overlook this dining option while in Vegas!Special Features:
- AlmostBorgy95Dined on 6/29/2014We loved the brisket and mashed potatoes and bread. The lobster tail was overdone, over priced and pails in comparison to previous lobster tails we have had. Everything was super tasty, but lobster tail terrible. Service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does not disappoint!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/29/2014If you are looking for an amazing restaurant on the higher end, this is the place! We have sat inside the main dining room and the wine library before, and both were great. The servers are just incredible, service is amazing, and food to die for. We seek out celebrity chef restaurants, and Mario Batali is incredible. The wine library is closer to the casino with 'open' windows so the noise is a bit more present, but did not take away from the ambiance of our anniversary dinner. We come to this place everytime we visit vegas. It's just amazing!Special Features:
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/27/2014The servers and sommelier were amazing. We had a great experience here. it was quiet on a Friday night which was nice.Special Features:
- Expected betterclassjimsum14Dined on 6/27/2014to begin with, we were seated in the back dinning room which was pleasant but somewhat cavernous. Our table was situated under a strong draft from the air conditioning, very, very uncomfortable; the dishes on the table were ice cold. The issue was not temperature but the constant rush of air. We discussed with our waiter who immediately adjusted the air flow. When this didn't solve the problem we were immediately given a table in the smaller (wine) room which was very comfortable. very good response from our waiter.Special Features:
- Never disappointed...pk23Dined on 6/27/2014We were seated this time in the dining room which looks gaping, but doesn't feel that way once you are seated. We had 2 servers and a several other folks helping to tend our table and their timing was perfect. The proscuitto which was buttery and perfect, the octopus -MAJOR STAR!, the bucatini w/ beef cheeks, the bolognese which was savory and smooth and the house made pasta was perfect, and the rib eye... it was cooked to perfection, sliced table side and one of the best cuts of meat any of us had had. Our server, exuded the same pride in the food he was serving and his role in our meal...he talked about his true favorites ( not just steering us to the most expensive plates) & the delicious after dinner Italian Amaros were outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- caraOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/22/2014Loved everything about this restaurant...had some awesome wine and so many different dishes to chose from!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Inappropriate music and high pricesMrRBDined on 6/21/2014Carnevino is over priced and the meat was no very tender. The music wad loud and inappropriate for fine dining. B & B should do better.
- Steak very mediocre,OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/20/2014I was reasonably disappointed with this dinner. I have been to ever proper steak house in vegas and los angeles as a reference, and Carnevino was my least favorite. Service was excellent, appetizers were very good, sides are nice as well. However, the steaks are just not up to par. It was cooked to the proper temperature for all the steaks at our table, but they were served hardly warm. Flavor was nothing special. Prices are the highest even compared to Craft Steak or Cut. If I come back Ill just get pasta. Look elsewhere
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/20/2014"I love the relaxed feel of this place – like a comfortable dining room in a friends home. I definitely would return to try more dishes. The potato-leek soup was amazing and the Bibb lettuce salad was refreshing. The table was split on the monkfish – one person thought it was great, but another felt that the tastes didn't quite mesh. Everyone loved the flat iron steak. Service was well-timed and friendly, wines were affordable."Special Features:
- Great Food / NoiseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/19/2014Great food. Great all around. The playing of rock music was loud right by table. Understand it is a story behind with mario but the speaker was right by our table and ears. Ask to turn down and did. Then they turned it back up louder.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disapointed!DisappointedVIPDined on 6/18/2014This was our third time dining here. I have enjoyed sharing this experience with our employees and this trip included my wife and co-owner along with 7 others. It is unlikely that we will return for a fourth time. The appetizers were great but the steak (the primary reason for being there) was absolutely not on par with our previous experience nor on par with other options in the area. I will likely give it another chance as a solo diner to see if the quality experience comes back. If so, I will update my opinion, but for now, I suggest looking elsewhere.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Up there with the best in VegasDan99Dined on 6/16/2014We are big fans of steakhouse anywhere we travel or even back home in our own kitchen. We are very picky with the quality of the meat, the cooking technic, the spices and an extensive wine list to match this piece of protein! This is up there with the best steakhouse in Vegas. We ordered the bone-in rib eye for two. Even though it was plenty for two, I have to admit I was surprised of the size of the steak not being bigger for the price we paid. We are in the country of super size portion... They didn't have the wine we ordered and the sommelier was spot on to pick a bottle very similar to our first choice. Luke, our server did an amazing job and made this evening very enjoyable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food to die forTruefoodie21Dined on 6/16/2014Carne Vino was amazing! The rib eye steak was so tender and absolutely flavorful. It is served table side and cut for you. Pasta was out of this world. Eat the raviolo for a real treat. JT was our waiter and provided superior service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic food and service alwaysSimonDined on 6/15/2014We have eaten here a number of times and each time is amazing. Great food, service, wine list and ambience. Could not recommend highly enough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible Service & Not Worth ItJessicaDined on 6/15/2014Our reservation for 3 was at 7:30 pm. The restaurant was empty, only 4 tables had people. We finally sat at 7:50pm, we're asked for drinks at 8:15pm, and they took our order at 8:30pm. The meal was slow & insulting for the price. We spent $400 for the 3 of us. The food was OK but nothing to rave about. I ordered the octopus and it was tough. Which means they didn't take the time to prep it properly. Frozen octopus needs 12+ hours of prep, it's disappointing that a Batali restaurant is cutting corners. The positive thing out of this experience. We will never stay at the Palazzo or the Venetian, there are better restaurants & casinos in Vegas.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/14/2014Great food, but definitely somewhat disappointed that despite the hostess "making note" as she told me, that it was my father's birthday, that nothing was actually done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZINGRockitliveVIPDined on 6/14/2014i have been to this restaurant several times while on business in Vegas and it never disappoints! always incredible food, service, etc! i will be back!Special Features:
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/14/2014This was a great choice! Ordered the bone in ribeye and the porterhouse for a table of 4. We were beyond pleased! I highly reccomend the Manhattans as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Placecapt1190Dined on 6/13/2014I have been to Carnevino the last 4 times I have been to Vegas. I have not had a bad experience, or eaten anything that was not good. Their steaks are like butter. Great food, the staff is friendly and very knowledgeable. Do not miss this place if in VegasSpecial Features:
- Over priced, bad steaksFoodieJennyDined on 6/9/2014Felt you could get a better steak at a chain restaurant. Wasn't impressed with pasta, apps, or sides either. Got the porterhouse medium rare and it was still super cold in the middle and completely rare. And I was disappointed in the flavor as well. Strawberry short cake was worth a second trip though.
- Great timedha1122Dined on 6/7/2014This is my second time here and it was still great. The family style meal options are amazing and the service was good. Thank you guys!Special Features:
- Best meal in VegasFoodyforlifeDined on 6/7/2014Loved Carnevino!!! Food is very good. Reasonably priced. Wine was way overpriced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food weird musicRedhead21Dined on 6/7/2014The food was amazing. Unfortunately, the temperature was controlled by the hotel- so the resturant was very cold. Also-not sure who picked out the music? It did not fit the dinning experience at all, and was cranked up about half way through the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- trevor1208trevor1208Dined on 6/3/2014This is the second time that my wife and I have had the very GREAT PLEASURE of dinning at this outstanding restaurant! Service, wine and the food out of this world. The wine list is so perfect for the food that is served!! The bar tenders were very attentive, but not pushy, made some very nice drink recommendation both before as well as after dinner. If you are in Vegas and do not dine there shame on you!!Special Features:
- DinnerFood1PrincessDined on 6/2/2014This place is completely overrated, overpriced, and I still can't figure out what it's trying to achieve. You have to pay extra for any steak sauce, the food itself isn't that magnificent to charge that much money! The bill with tip was over $200 dollars. I wouldn't go back there if I was offered a free meal! Very disappointed
- Son's first gourmet dining ventureVegasNativeAndFoodieDined on 6/1/2014For my son's birthday, he wanted steak so I took him to Carnevino. Having been there a number of times, I didn't prime him as to respond. He's fairly aware of good food since i'm a gourmet, but he was overtaken by the sumptuous offerings. He indulged in the delicate octopus appetizer and reveled in the gnocchi. When the ribeye for two arrived, he said he could eat it all by himself and at age 19 he very nearly did! The staff made him feel like the adult he is (19) and it is an experience he described as "the best birthday present and meal I've ever eaten." lol They also are environmentally conscience, farm humanly, source locally, recycle...amazing on all levels and a Vegas must-see!Special Features:
- Two great dinnersPBucaroVIPDined on 5/31/2014I recently visited CarneVino for the second time and had another outstanding meal. The steaks are fantastic and we had wonderful service. So glad I went back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing return visitgaldcVIPDined on 5/30/2014While all 4 of us loved our appetizers, those who did not have beef did not like our mains. The pork dishes were rather bland as was the veal scalllopini. The wine and the sommelier weere the worst part. They were out of our choice and he recommended a nice but more expensive choice. He did not decant it and all of our glasses had a lot of sendiment. We complained and he tried to filter it. Seemed to lose lots of the wine and still had sediment. Never rechecked on us or offered anything for our trouble. Given prices and issue, will not return.Special Features:
- Wrong food ordersOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/27/20142 out of five orders were wrong I got a ny strip instead of prime rib and we got a steak medium rare instead of medium well. The servers are great talkers and thats about it. I had to ask more than once for wine and they also argued about the medium well.
- impeccable service, great food...sing4yoursupperDined on 5/26/2014We arrived late for our reservation and the host staff could not have been more accommodating. One of the things I forget about Vegas is just how long it takes to get from point A to point B...but I digress. Personable, professional white tablecloth service compliments the thoughtful and flavorful menu. There was a "hidden" beef cheek ravioli pasta course...simply flawless with a 25yr old balsamic. To quote Ferris Buhler..." If you have the means, I highly recommend it".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 2802 reviews are from the CarneVino Italian Steakhouse - Palazzo Hotel reviews archive.
- Service, service, serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/24/2014The steak it's the best, but the service Can't be beatenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Phoenix stole the show!alpharoosterDined on 5/24/2014Incredible food options and an overwhelming wine selection but with the somm on staff she was able to find the exact experience that we desired. Table side manner was very approachable and well accepted. staff was sensitive to our experience needs and where able to time it perfectly for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely loudvegasfoodieDined on 5/23/2014We had to move tables because the music was so loud from a speaker on the wall 6 inches from one diners ear. We couldn't hear across a 4 top to have a conversation. Pasta was real good/ steak was so so.
- The RiservaPapayaVIPDined on 5/23/2014CarneVino is one of the only steakhouse in this country that I know of that serves a 240+ day dry aged steak, called the Riserva. And once you have tasted the Riserva, NO OTHER DRY AGED STEAK will ever stand against it, because this unique funk-filled, almost blue cheese like flavor just lingers and the meat just melts in your mouth. It is LIKE NO OTHER. I would make a trip out to Vegas just to have this cut of meat. Even if I know that I will be disappointed in any other steakhouse that I go to in NYC (Lugers, QM, Wolfgang's, etc), it is the single life-changing, taste-bud altering experience any steak lover must experience once in their lifetime.Special Features:
- ExcellentgreatVIPDined on 5/19/2014Food was superb and service impeccable! Also had a small private room for our group which was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Client DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/18/2014We took a few clients to dinner on Sunday and the steaks were outstanding. Combined with a great wine list, we had an excellent dinner. Not sure if the restaurant was trying to run us off towards the end, but the music seemed to get turned up a bit later in the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but not worth the hype/hypeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/16/2014The hostess and checking in for the reservation is the worst part Reservation steak was great and unique. The rest did not match up. 250$ for 1 person with no alcohol--- felt not worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.