Carnegie's Pier 57
7376 Oswego Road
Liverpool, NY 13090Neighborhood:
Comfort FoodPrice: $30 and under
Carnegie's Pier 57
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://pierfiftyseven.com/
- Phone: 3154578109
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Steve Atkins
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Thank you for considering Carnegie Café & Catering Co. for your upcoming event. We look forward to the opportunity of providing you and your guests with the highest quality food, beverage, and service. Carnegie Café & Catering Co. is an established, comprehensive event planning and catering company. Our commitment to the community and understanding of individual needs has allowed us to provide the quality of food and service our discerning clientele has come to know and trust. Our attention to detail has earned us a reputation for creative & complete event coordination, & cutting-edge menus.
- Entertainment: Weekend light, live entertainment in lounge
A word from Carnegie's Pier 57
Choose exquisite cuisine from our extensive family-friendly dinner menu, enjoy a wonderful lunch, early bird special or just come in to kick back, relax. Be sure to stop in to watch all the major sports events on our large screen TV’s! Call us today or just stop in, try one of our delightful menu selections, and talk to our experienced and skilled event planners about your next function. Fine food, entertainment, friendly staff, and event planning…what more could you ask for? Carnegie's Pier 57 has it all!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Carnegie's Pier 57 reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (3)neighborhood gem (3)special occasion (2)fit for foodies (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Lots of open tables-for good reasonverybigvDined on 9/6/2014The prime rib tasted "off". The chicken/rice was floating in water. Karaoke in the adjoining bar starts at 9:00 (and is annoying).Don't bother with this place.
- Anniversary DinnerdisappointedDined on 8/9/2014Very disappointed with the service we received from our server. We waited for almost 10 minutes after being seated,before we were acknowledged and then it was just the young gentlemen bringing us water. 5 minutes later the waitress came took our drink order. She came back with our drinks 10 minutes later. She finally took our order. My wife had soup and I a salad. My wife received her soup and I was told I had to wait for my salad until my wife finished her soup. I told her I wanted my salad now. 20 minutes after our order had been placed, the waitress came over and asked if we would like to see her new granddaughter. There is a time and place for everything and that wasn't it. Received our dinners 15 minutes later. Food was ok
- Great food and service!pmrthirdVIPDined on 7/14/2014First time there and place has both restaurant and bar (with happy hours)! Ordered daily specials and found the food to be very good, great portions, and reasonably priced! Wine list was limited but once again reasonably priced for a restaurant. Checked out wine storage and found additional bottles not on menu for personal customers. Asked for one and was offered so I was very much appreciated. Waitress was very pleasant and attentive and owner even stopped by to check on our meal. She too was pleasant. I'd go back again if traveling in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- family gatheringmbm62Dined on 6/30/2014We chose 57 because of the menu, service and noise level. We were allowed order, eat and drink at our own pace. We were never pressured to hurry as we had not seen eachother in quite a while. The waitress even came out to usage a group photo for us. An enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 11 reviews are from the Carnegie's Pier 57 reviews archive.
- Seen its dayLuvshusiDined on 5/17/2014Food was average at best. Took a long time to get our food.
- Very DisappointedPh5043aDined on 5/11/2014They changed the menu and the prices!!! We've been going here for years and were very disappointed.... The food was ok but the prices were very high.. Our bill was almost for $100 for just ok food and service!!!! For the price of the food it just wasn't worth it.... Sad to say we won't be back
- So goodpickyeaterDined on 4/20/2014We have been there before and it was excellent. We thought would be a great place for our anniversary dinner. Everyone is so friendly. The food is excellent. Great feature that we have only seen at this restaurant is the selection of portion. You can order your selection in either small or large. This is a great feature for me as I am not a big eater. The meal was cooked to perfection. Very nice wine list. Our waitress checked on us but was not overbearing. I cannot praise them enough at Carnegie's Pier 57. Good job!Special Features:
- Outstanding place for dinnerPatNBenDined on 4/11/2014I have eaten here twice and can't wait to go back. The food is outstanding, the portions are generous, the atmosphere is semi casual, however you would fit in if very well dressed and out on the town. The service, both times, was perfect. The waitress's obviously like their jobs. It is truly a pleasure going out to dinner and being waited on by someone who is very happy to be there. We live 30 miles away or we would be eating here every week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but very long wait for itDianneDined on 3/23/2014There were four of us, and everyone thought the food was good, better than when Carnegie first took the restaurant over. The waitress was fine, although she knew very little about gluten-free foods and had to go ask someone each time we asked a question. Maybe the menu items are new. She was very pleasant and did a fine job of serving us. The only complaint is that we waited 30-35 minutes for our meals, and nothing was complicated, in our opinions. We would return but would make sure we allow lots of time for sitting and waiting.Special Features:
- great meal. angels on horsebackOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/22/2014great meal. angels on horseback a little pricey and needed more sauce, but tasty. everything else was fine. waitress very friendly and helpful. look forward to another visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good fooddaisy1Dined on 3/2/2014Reasonable prices and old favorites(meatloaf) as well as fancier entrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good all round dining opportunitydiamondgirlDined on 2/14/2014The food is very good and moderately priced. The house salads are always good. It's a casual dining atmosphere but decorated very nicely. Service is very good as well - very professional. Spouse and I come to eat here several times a month.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RelaxedBlossomDined on 1/30/2014We loved the atmosphere . The meatballs and Utica greens were very good. I had the chicken with mushrooms,red peppers and cheese, it was melt in your mouth tender. The sautéed green beans and carrots were good ,although could have used a little less oil and perhaps a hint of seasoning. The signature Carnegie potatoes were excellent. Definitely want to go back to try some other menus choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flawless visitrelaxeddinerDined on 1/28/2014We normally don't dine on a Friday night as the crowds are unbearable in most restaurants. This was not the case. Even though there was a waiting line, with our reservation we were seated within just a few minutes of our arrival. We were greeted by a young man with water right away. Our server came over shortly thereafter, told us about the specials and took our drink order. We lingered over our drinks. We did not feel rushed even though there was a waiting line. We ordered appetizers and salads. We ordered Haddock Alaska, Chicken and Broccoli Penne. Our server dropped off our food and shortly thereafter we were greeted by the manager who cheerfully asked how everything was. Everything was just wonderful.Special Features:
- A pleasant surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/17/2014Not much too look at on the outside but the food was delish and a great value to boot!!! Pluse, it's right off the thruway! So if you are traveling and do not want fast food, this us your place. Service was pretty quick and food was fresh and tasty !I would recommend this to a friend.