Carmine's - Las Vegas
3500 Las Vegas Blvd S Suite G23
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Carmine's - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.carminesnyc.com/locations/las-vegas
- Phone: 7024739700
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Michael Ingino
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Enjoy Carmine's classics catered to the venue of your choice. Our off-premise catering services range from small scale set up for 20, to a full scale, off-premise event for 2000. Our signature dishes, including Carmine's famous Meatballs, Chicken Parmigiana, Veal Marsala, and Shrimp Scampi, are available for delivery right to your door.
Carmine's Catering offers one-stop shopping. Call us for your next birthday celebration, office luncheon, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, family gathering, rehearsal dinner, anniversary, or Super Bowl party.
A word from Carmine's - Las Vegas
Carmine's, NYC's Legendary Family Style Restaurant, is to serve every meal in the style of an Italian American wedding feast - which means large portions of home-style antipasti, pastas, seafood and meat entrees served on large platters designed for sharing. And when we say large, we mean large. An entree here could easily feed four to six average eaters. If you are in the market for better than average family style Italian food that is served in huge portions at reasonable prices, this is the place for you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Carmine's - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
221 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (183)special occasion (80)fit for foodies (72)kid-friendly (65)great for lunch (39)hot spot (30)notable wine list (22)neighborhood gem (20)vibrant bar scene (17)romantic (15)great for brunch (12)late-night find (9)scenic view (8)great for outdoor dining (6)Show More
- Great Vegas Italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014Food was fantastic! Portions are huge, but they tell you in advance. We bought one meal and shared with 4 people. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic FoodJesseDined on 10/18/2014We enjoyed it so much everyone wanted go back again the next evening, and we did. Food was incredible , servings are huge so beware how much you order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MagnificentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014From the delectable large dishes to the friendly and welcoming service it was a great experience! I went with a homecoming group of 14 and we all enjoyed our reservation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just as good as the original!FeedMeDined on 10/18/2014I have dined in both NYC locations of Carmine's and never been disappointed. I was a little unsure if they could match the experience in Las Vegas, but they knocked it out of the park! The food is amazing, and well priced. One dish can feed 4-5 people. I've not yet had anything on the menu I dislike. Carmine's has ruined all other chicken parmasean for me, because theirs is phenomenal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/17/2014We loved it. I am very picky about my meatballs and I would say these meatballs were among the best I've ever had. The place is very pricey but as mentioned, the portions are huge. We enjoyed our dinner.Special Features:
- Terrific foodCdnDinersDined on 10/14/2014Great food and atmosphere. Quantities not reduced for two people so salads seem very wasteful. You can bring home the extra pasta but the extra salad just goes to waste.Special Features:
- More than you can eat.2GrammasDined on 10/14/2014This family style Italian restaurant serves huge portions. We loved our server, direct from the Bronx, Frank "cheeseboy" Ricotta. He made us feel like family. A great experience all around.Special Features:
- Family get togetherOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014Our family all gathered in Las Vegas on Sunday, October 12th and picked Carmines since we were pleased with our visits in New York and Atlantic City, NJ. Unfortunately, we were not pleased with the Las Vegas location. For a group of 7, no recommendations were made by the waiter as to how much we should order of each dish. The Carmines Salad was delivered and we had to ask if the waiter dishes it out or we do, it took so long, we started to, that's when he arrived to finish. We had just started eating the salad when our spaghetti with meat sauce and chicken parm was delivered. Someone else took it back to keep it warm, when delivered again it was ice cold. The bday singing was the only highlight of the evening at Carmines in LV!Special Features:
- Great food!KMOrlandoDined on 10/12/2014We had just arrived in Vegas and had a party of 8. I had made a reservation to ensure that we would be able to get in. The food was amazing and we ordered too much! However, we loved everything that we had. A great choice if you have a big group.Special Features:
- Delicious!!LoriDined on 10/12/2014Our food was delicious and the service was fantastic!!Special Features:
- Pre-show mealYNWADined on 10/11/2014Booked this restaurant after reading reviews on Tripadvisor, on the same day we were eating. Wanted a meal before seeing a show we'd booked so were pleased to find availability for a table for 5 people at 7.30pm. Seated promptly in a booth. Lively ambiance so tricky to hear the conversation at the opposite end of the booth. The waiter was really helpful regarding the amount of food to order (2 dishes between 5 of us, with no starters) as the portions are enormous. He lost some brownie points though for trying to be knowledgeable about the wine, when most of our party were more knowledgeable than him! But the food was absolutely delicious and we got our food and bill in good time and made it to the show just before it started.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Family Stylesp42Dined on 10/10/2014We had a group of 7 and our server was very helpful in assisting us ordering. Everything was fantastic and we still had plenty of leftovers which were just as good as a late night snack.Special Features:
- Always an amazing Meal!luv2eatGr8foodVIPDined on 10/10/2014Consistency each and every time location to location! Calamari I dream of that is the most tender I have ever had each and every time! A feel good restaurant to go with friends/loved ones.Special Features:
- Portions were HugeFood4GrocerDined on 10/10/2014Our server "Michael" was excellent, from the start he made us comfortable and did a great job explaining the "Family Concept Portions" really enjoyed the food and wine. The price for these huge portions was very reasonable. We are eating Gluten Free and this restaurant is right up there with the Gluten Free offerings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Carmines - Las VegascatpatingDined on 10/10/2014Great food just like the mother ship in New York. The singing waiters were a bonus and and got everyone in the mood. You're out of luck if you don't have reservations for a weekend night. Service can be slow but the ambiance and portions make up for it. For a party of four or five, I recommend ordering no more than two entrees...the portions are huge.Special Features:
- Nice one timeMiketDined on 10/8/2014Stopped in based on the name from nyc , it was good but not great . We were seated out front on display like birds . Very noisy . Due to family portions , a couple must agree on the same thing to eat and there is still allot to eat ( which I like but my wife did not) We had spaghetti and meatballls. It was good , but not great . The service was very good as well. Not a good couples spot . Best for larger groupsSpecial Features:
- Food quality very poorTomcatDined on 10/8/2014Very disappointed in the veal parm. Was not cooked properly and the cheese on top was overpowering. The pasta had to much garlic. For three people the bill was 165.00 for the price the quality was poor.Special Features:
- HUGE portionsSharonDined on 10/8/2014We really enjoyed the food & atmosphere. One negative - as it is family style the portions are enormous. There were 4 of us We split 2 enteees and the waiter Convinced us that wasn't enough food so we ordered a salad. All of the portions could've fed 6 to 8 people. We felt it was so much of a waste of food that my husband boxed it up and took it to Some panhandlers on the strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trade show GatheringFoodWineLoverDined on 10/7/2014Carmine's is always a great place to have a casual business dinner with a large group. Great food, service and plenty of choices.
- WendyVIPDined on 10/5/2014Food, service, and ambiance was great! Way too much food, family style, is a turn-off. Even for a party of two, the food arrived mounded on the plates...enough for about 8 people. So much waste!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findLauraDined on 9/29/2014I have nothing but great things to say about Carmine's in Las Vegas. The food was wonderful the waiter was attentive and the price was good for what you got. We had a fairly large group, but we were taken care of promptly and efficientlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost as good as it gets!SngwrtrDined on 9/29/2014We frequent Carmine's on Broadway here in New York and love it. We first went to acarmines in Las Vegas when it first opened and it was good, not great, but good. It is now as good as it gets, except for one thing. The place was so cold, and the ceiling fans forced the cold air down, our food was COLD WITHIN MINUTES! Great, but cold. You need to do something about that, cold pasta sucks!Special Features:
- Very disappointed.CMSmithDined on 9/28/2014I have been a New York Carmine's patron for over 20 years. The food in Las Vegas was a complete let down.
- Great meal, great timeKquigley22Dined on 9/27/2014My wife and I took our 2 best friends to Carmine's for dinner. We ordered Carmine's salad, Penne alla Vodka, and Chicken Saltimbocca. Needless to say, it was more than enough food for all of us. Each dish was delicious. The waiter was friendly but not pushy or annoying. The restaurant was a little noisy, but sitting on the patio reduced that and made for good people watching during dinner. And the price was right...especially in Vegas, where ripping people off for average food and bad service is common. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a delicious meal at a reasonable price, especially large groups or families.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Italian foodshemlyDined on 9/27/2014Simple, high quality Southern Italian food. Eggplant, Veal Parmigiana some of the best I have had. Lively and fun family style restaurantSpecial Features:
- Excellent FindIndianaDined on 9/25/2014Food was great. Indeed large, large portions - one order definitely enough for 4. Super waiter, forgot the name but his son plans to attend college in Kentucky next year. Will definitely return on our family outing to Vegas next spring.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent meal. Huge portions.MisterVegasDined on 9/24/2014The entire group enjoyed this restaurant. The food and atmosphere were very enjoyable. It was a Wednesday night so the food came out very quickly and we did not finish any of them. This is a definite return restaurant for us.Special Features:
- FANTASTICDeanmcDined on 9/24/2014The service and food was great. Family style is the only way to go. This was our wedding dinner with members from the 2 families and everyone enjoyed it. Very reasonably priced and the food portions were amazing. The wait staff really were attentive and knowledgable. We enjoyed the whole night.Special Features:
- Service great, food okSandSDined on 9/23/2014The restaurant is a nice place, with a fun ambiance. Our waiter was fantastic and the overall service was great. The food was a little disappointing. We ordered the spaghetti pomodoro and a side meatballs. The meatballs were good however the spaghetti was a watery mess. The pasta had massive chunks of tomatoes which is not our thing but the bigger issue was the amount of water on the bottom of our pasta platter. Way too much and not acceptable for any Italian restaurant. We were hungry so we ate anyways.Special Features:
- Good for familyrvillacaDined on 9/22/2014The restaurant is good, nice atmosphere and the food is great. The restaurant is good for Las Vegas, but New York is great.Special Features:
- JaniDined on 9/22/2014Wonderful food. Always so much fun when going with a group of friends. The singing waiter was a hoot, he had the whole restaurant clapping and singing along.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big portionsChef2u4funDined on 9/22/2014It is a great place to go with a few couples to share meal. Everything is done family style.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME!!FSZHLZDined on 9/19/2014Such a GREAT restaurant! HUGE family style portions, delicious, and just like the food at the one I went to in New York!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good!aladdin11223Dined on 9/19/2014Carmine's is a great spot for an Italian meal! Portions are huge - a salad and an entree fed 3 of us! One of my favorite red wines - Siena by Ferrari Carano on the list - hard to find. Service was excellent, and atmosphere is great - nice dinner prior to show at Caesars.Special Features:
- Massive, but good!Mawdi42Dined on 9/18/2014Loved this place, it was buzzing with noise and great food. The portions are massive, but the taste is not compromised. Traditional italian restaurant, with excellent service in a beautiful setting. Would strongly recommend.Special Features:
- Carmine's Las VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014Awesome food and service. Great atmosphere! Come hungry, portions are large (family style)!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodkk1711Dined on 9/18/2014The food is great and entrees are large. It is family style and you get plenty of food. I like going with a group so you can order a variety of food. Service was great as you have multiple people helping out with each table. I look forward to going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerdinnelrDined on 9/17/2014This place was recommended to us and we loved it. The portions were huge. There were three of us and we ordered two items and could not eat it all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent italian food with class!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/14/2014This restaurant in Las Vegas in the Caesars Forum Shops is along the mall. When you enter it, you are immediately transported to a downtown New York atmosphere with a classy old world Italian atmosphere. The waiters are extremely professional and quite willing to participate in the dining experience with recommendations on wine and appetizers to fit your meal. I love food and this restaurant does not disappoint. The portions are very generous and quite fit for a table of four. ie....one salad and one entree and you have dinner for four!! I will make this a regular stop every time I go to Las Vegas from now on! I did not count the quality. You can usually either get quality or quantity. Here you get both!! It was exceptional.Special Features:
- GarlicfoodisgoodDined on 9/13/2014I was really excited to try this place as I had heard very good things about the location in Manhattan and AC.NJ Waiter was great, wine was also. Food is served family style so be prepared for lots of it. Desserts looked amazing. Food had entirely too much garlic. I probably should've asked ahead of time, but didn't think I had to. It would've been nice to taste the chicken in the chicken parm and the penne in the penne vodka.Special Features: