Carmine's - Las Vegas
3500 Las Vegas Blvd S Suite G23
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Carmine's - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.carminesnyc.com/locations/las-vegas
- Phone: 7024739700
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Michael Ingino
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Enjoy Carmine's classics catered to the venue of your choice. Our off-premise catering services range from small scale set up for 20, to a full scale, off-premise event for 2000. Our signature dishes, including Carmine's famous Meatballs, Chicken Parmigiana, Veal Marsala, and Shrimp Scampi, are available for delivery right to your door.
Carmine's Catering offers one-stop shopping. Call us for your next birthday celebration, office luncheon, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, family gathering, rehearsal dinner, anniversary, or Super Bowl party.
A word from Carmine's - Las Vegas
Carmine's, NYC's Legendary Family Style Restaurant, is to serve every meal in the style of an Italian American wedding feast - which means large portions of home-style antipasti, pastas, seafood and meat entrees served on large platters designed for sharing. And when we say large, we mean large. An entree here could easily feed four to six average eaters. If you are in the market for better than average family style Italian food that is served in huge portions at reasonable prices, this is the place for you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Carmine's - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Carmine's - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
202 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (167)special occasion (69)fit for foodies (62)kid-friendly (61)great for lunch (34)hot spot (26)neighborhood gem (19)notable wine list (18)romantic (13)vibrant bar scene (12)great for brunch (11)late-night find (9)great for outdoor dining (7)scenic view (7)Show More
- Great meal, great timeKquigley22Dined on 9/27/2014My wife and I took our 2 best friends to Carmine's for dinner. We ordered Carmine's salad, Penne alla Vodka, and Chicken Saltimbocca. Needless to say, it was more than enough food for all of us. Each dish was delicious. The waiter was friendly but not pushy or annoying. The restaurant was a little noisy, but sitting on the patio reduced that and made for good people watching during dinner. And the price was right...especially in Vegas, where ripping people off for average food and bad service is common. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a delicious meal at a reasonable price, especially large groups or families.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014Simple, high quality Southern Italian food. Eggplant, Veal Parmigiana some of the best I have had. Lively and fun family style restaurantSpecial Features:
- Excellent FindIndianaDined on 9/25/2014Food was great. Indeed large, large portions - one order definitely enough for 4. Super waiter, forgot the name but his son plans to attend college in Kentucky next year. Will definitely return on our family outing to Vegas next spring.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent meal. Huge portions.MisterVegasDined on 9/24/2014The entire group enjoyed this restaurant. The food and atmosphere were very enjoyable. It was a Wednesday night so the food came out very quickly and we did not finish any of them. This is a definite return restaurant for us.Special Features:
- FANTASTICOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014The service and food was great. Family style is the only way to go. This was our wedding dinner with members from the 2 families and everyone enjoyed it. Very reasonably priced and the food portions were amazing. The wait staff really were attentive and knowledgable. We enjoyed the whole night.Special Features:
- Service great, food okSandSDined on 9/23/2014The restaurant is a nice place, with a fun ambiance. Our waiter was fantastic and the overall service was great. The food was a little disappointing. We ordered the spaghetti pomodoro and a side meatballs. The meatballs were good however the spaghetti was a watery mess. The pasta had massive chunks of tomatoes which is not our thing but the bigger issue was the amount of water on the bottom of our pasta platter. Way too much and not acceptable for any Italian restaurant. We were hungry so we ate anyways.Special Features:
- Good for familyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/22/2014The restaurant is good, nice atmosphere and the food is great. The restaurant is good for Las Vegas, but New York is great.Special Features:
- JaniDined on 9/22/2014Wonderful food. Always so much fun when going with a group of friends. The singing waiter was a hoot, he had the whole restaurant clapping and singing along.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big portionsChef2u4funDined on 9/22/2014It is a great place to go with a few couples to share meal. Everything is done family style.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME!!FSZHLZDined on 9/19/2014Such a GREAT restaurant! HUGE family style portions, delicious, and just like the food at the one I went to in New York!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good!aladdin11223Dined on 9/19/2014Carmine's is a great spot for an Italian meal! Portions are huge - a salad and an entree fed 3 of us! One of my favorite red wines - Siena by Ferrari Carano on the list - hard to find. Service was excellent, and atmosphere is great - nice dinner prior to show at Caesars.Special Features:
- Massive, but good!Mawdi42Dined on 9/18/2014Loved this place, it was buzzing with noise and great food. The portions are massive, but the taste is not compromised. Traditional italian restaurant, with excellent service in a beautiful setting. Would strongly recommend.Special Features:
- Carmine's Las VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014Awesome food and service. Great atmosphere! Come hungry, portions are large (family style)!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodkk1711Dined on 9/18/2014The food is great and entrees are large. It is family style and you get plenty of food. I like going with a group so you can order a variety of food. Service was great as you have multiple people helping out with each table. I look forward to going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerdinnelrDined on 9/17/2014This place was recommended to us and we loved it. The portions were huge. There were three of us and we ordered two items and could not eat it all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent italian food with class!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/14/2014This restaurant in Las Vegas in the Caesars Forum Shops is along the mall. When you enter it, you are immediately transported to a downtown New York atmosphere with a classy old world Italian atmosphere. The waiters are extremely professional and quite willing to participate in the dining experience with recommendations on wine and appetizers to fit your meal. I love food and this restaurant does not disappoint. The portions are very generous and quite fit for a table of four. ie....one salad and one entree and you have dinner for four!! I will make this a regular stop every time I go to Las Vegas from now on! I did not count the quality. You can usually either get quality or quantity. Here you get both!! It was exceptional.Special Features:
- GarlicfoodisgoodDined on 9/13/2014I was really excited to try this place as I had heard very good things about the location in Manhattan and AC.NJ Waiter was great, wine was also. Food is served family style so be prepared for lots of it. Desserts looked amazing. Food had entirely too much garlic. I probably should've asked ahead of time, but didn't think I had to. It would've been nice to taste the chicken in the chicken parm and the penne in the penne vodka.Special Features:
- Delicioso!BirthdayGirlDined on 9/13/2014Carmine's was everything I thought it would be and more. I've heard great things about the NY location and the Las Vegas one definitely measured up! I went with a large group and we all loved everything. I especially recommend the penne alla vodka, meatballs and tiramisu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Probably the best I've ever hadJohnny2265Dined on 9/12/2014Went with two friends in Vegas. Was recommended to us as an excellent place, they were spot on. The server was excellent, the food was the best ever, and the atmosphere was fun a and energetic. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Larry RLarryRVIPDined on 9/11/2014Excellent experience. From Dani, who welcomed us into the restaurant to the manager who was very friendly and funny and helpful to our waiter, Kyle... Everything was perfect. I had eaten at the Carmine's on 90th Street as well as the one on 44th Street in NYC, never thinking they could duplicate the delicious food and fun atmosphere. Well, they did, the food might have even been better! Our very handsome, charming, funny, personable waiter Kyle was much more hospitable than any waiter we ever had at a NYC Carmine's. We were really impressed and really taken care of. Will visit again for sure. My nephew visiting from France could not believe the portions as well as the friendly, inviting atmosphere created by the entire staff.Special Features:
- CarminesKarenDined on 9/9/2014Booked for a party of 12. Service was excellent, very helpful in helping us choose what to order. Portions are very large and delicious.Special Features:
- VegasUnspecialDined on 9/7/2014Felt a bit rushed by our waitress even though there were a lot of tables that were not occupied.Special Features:
- Excellent italian foodluvtoeatDined on 9/5/2014This was our first time at Carmine‘s and we were extremely happy with the food and service we received during our visit. Every thing was delicious, the bread choices the spaghetti and meatballs & the chicken saltimbocca, I only wish we had room for dessert. We will definitely return to Carmine's next time we are in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Liking2dineDined on 9/5/2014We enjoyed the wonderful friendly service. From the minute we sat, we were offered drinks and welcomed with a friendly face. The waitress and help staff frequently checked in for any needs.Special Features:
- Fun place and good foodJDCATH8Dined on 9/3/2014Had a group of 8, was seated promptly and the experience began. Ordered 4 appetezers and 4 entrees which fit the bill. Food was tasty and plenty of it. Would recommend for party of at least 4 or moreSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great job!ThomDined on 9/1/2014We were looking for a nice place to have a late dinner. After attempting to get a table at three different restaurants that had already closed we stumbled across Carmine's. I've eaten at the manhattan location on several occasions but had yet to try out the Vegas location. Food is just as good. The Caesar salad is the best I have ever had. Make sure to bring your friends because the portions are huge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service commentRocco14rDined on 9/1/2014Service was rushed We we're in the middle of eating pour salid when we were served our entries. Fine sides being rushed the food was not hot. Service was rushed and felt very uncomfortable. I sujjest they go back to NY and learn how to cook and serve
- serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/31/2014Service from the moment we arrived till the end was very good. Our server was very informative and staff around our section was very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mstpmstpDined on 8/30/2014Portions are plentiful but the seasoning was overly salty. The service was a bit lackluster and unenthusiastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Be prepared to eat!!ToonerboyDined on 8/30/2014Loved the look and feel of Carmine's in Vegas. Didn't quite know what to expect when waiter talked about "family style" portions but we soon found out. Massive ceaser salad and while two of us had two ample helpings, half the salad was still on the serving plate. Then came the Saturday Special. Prime Rib Chops. We were stunned. It was like a scene from the Flintstones. Massive deep platter with bones and potato wedges stacked high...incredible thin slices of juicy meat with an amazing gravy. After our initial shock at the serving size, we made surprising progress in consuming it with a nice amount in a doggie bag to go. Service great...very attentive friendly staff. 4 glasses of wine total bill with 20% just over $200.Special Features:
- Great Family Style ItalianMartyDined on 8/28/2014Great food! Huge family style portions. Great service. Best of all---fantastic food!! Make sure you're hungry when you go.Special Features:
- Just a great value for large groupsGagluckDined on 8/28/2014We intentionally went on. Thursday when they have their tenderloin special.all aspects of the meal were exceptional Tons of very high quality food well prepared and impeccably served. When they say the portions are large take it literallySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just as good as New York CityLove2eatDined on 8/27/2014The food the location everything was perfect you can't go wrong with Carmine's they have something for everyoneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding fooditalinoVIPDined on 8/24/2014Food was amazing and the service was great too. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You better be hungryCharlieE898Dined on 8/24/2014Excellent attention, good service, lots of food, excellent for large groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- travelforfoodDined on 8/23/2014LARGE dishes of mediocre quality. About what you'd get from a pizza place also offering veal or chicken dishes. Everything costs about $40, seems cheap when enough for 2-4 people. Drinks are $12, and size is small. Service attentive. Big, open, somewhat noisy room, without any ambience. Unless very hungry but not particular about taste, avoid this place.
- Worst service ever!Chicagogirl14Dined on 8/22/2014Horrible service!!!! Non existent (if you needed them! Right now there when they wanted to see what tip you left! Mine, 15% and I've NEVER only left 15!) they were almost rude, didn't bring refills, no salad plates, no appetizer plates, no oil or butter for bead... Is this one new????!!!! Maybe if you used more women, we would have gotten better service there! Didn't acknowledge husbands bday like I asked them to, dirty dishes on table long time, appetizer and salad came at same time! Good was decent but maggianos is better! Carmine's in Chicago, much better!! Carmine's in Vegas, no fricken thanks!Special Features:
- Excellent as always!CLTDinerVIPDined on 8/21/2014Love this restaurant in New York and glad that it's in Vegas. Always a healthy portion and consistent quality. Love this place!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maybe next time?JohnDined on 8/21/2014Waiter was fabulous!! Best I've had anyplace. Food was a bit bland. No real flavour to the pasta & broccoli, but on the good end, the broccoli wasn't over cooked. Salad was a bit warm and wished it was a bit crisper/colder and flavorful.Special Features:
- Below par!BP54Dined on 8/20/2014Service was not up to par. Even though we had a 9:00pm reservation for 8 people, it took them 30 minutes to seat us. Waiter was not attentive. Did not ask if we wanted to order drinks. Even though we had a group of 8 people, we were served 1 small bread basket that didn't even go around the table. Had to ask for another one, that took 15 minutes to get. After our food was finally served, the waiter didn't even check back on us, except to bring check. Would not go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.