Carmine's - Las Vegas
3500 Las Vegas Blvd S Suite G23
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Carmine's - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.carminesnyc.com/locations/las-vegas
- Phone: 7024739700
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Michael Ingino
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Enjoy Carmine's classics catered to the venue of your choice. Our off-premise catering services range from small scale set up for 20, to a full scale, off-premise event for 2000. Our signature dishes, including Carmine's famous Meatballs, Chicken Parmigiana, Veal Marsala, and Shrimp Scampi, are available for delivery right to your door.
Carmine's Catering offers one-stop shopping. Call us for your next birthday celebration, office luncheon, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, family gathering, rehearsal dinner, anniversary, or Super Bowl party.
A word from Carmine's - Las Vegas
Carmine's, NYC's Legendary Family Style Restaurant, is to serve every meal in the style of an Italian American wedding feast - which means large portions of home-style antipasti, pastas, seafood and meat entrees served on large platters designed for sharing. And when we say large, we mean large. An entree here could easily feed four to six average eaters. If you are in the market for better than average family style Italian food that is served in huge portions at reasonable prices, this is the place for you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Carmine's - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Carmine's - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
196 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (161)special occasion (66)kid-friendly (62)fit for foodies (58)great for lunch (34)hot spot (24)notable wine list (19)neighborhood gem (18)romantic (16)great for brunch (12)vibrant bar scene (10)late-night find (9)great for outdoor dining (8)scenic view (7)Show More
- Excellent italian food with class!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/14/2014This restaurant in Las Vegas in the Caesars Forum Shops is along the mall. When you enter it, you are immediately transported to a downtown New York atmosphere with a classy old world Italian atmosphere. The waiters are extremely professional and quite willing to participate in the dining experience with recommendations on wine and appetizers to fit your meal. I love food and this restaurant does not disappoint. The portions are very generous and quite fit for a table of four. ie....one salad and one entree and you have dinner for four!! I will make this a regular stop every time I go to Las Vegas from now on! I did not count the quality. You can usually either get quality or quantity. Here you get both!! It was exceptional.Special Features:
- GarlicfoodisgoodDined on 9/13/2014I was really excited to try this place as I had heard very good things about the location in Manhattan and AC.NJ Waiter was great, wine was also. Food is served family style so be prepared for lots of it. Desserts looked amazing. Food had entirely too much garlic. I probably should've asked ahead of time, but didn't think I had to. It would've been nice to taste the chicken in the chicken parm and the penne in the penne vodka.Special Features:
- Delicioso!BirthdayGirlDined on 9/13/2014Carmine's was everything I thought it would be and more. I've heard great things about the NY location and the Las Vegas one definitely measured up! I went with a large group and we all loved everything. I especially recommend the penne alla vodka, meatballs and tiramisu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Probably the best I've ever hadJohnny2265Dined on 9/12/2014Went with two friends in Vegas. Was recommended to us as an excellent place, they were spot on. The server was excellent, the food was the best ever, and the atmosphere was fun a and energetic. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Larry RLarryRVIPDined on 9/11/2014Excellent experience. From Dani, who welcomed us into the restaurant to the manager who was very friendly and funny and helpful to our waiter, Kyle... Everything was perfect. I had eaten at the Carmine's on 90th Street as well as the one on 44th Street in NYC, never thinking they could duplicate the delicious food and fun atmosphere. Well, they did, the food might have even been better! Our very handsome, charming, funny, personable waiter Kyle was much more hospitable than any waiter we ever had at a NYC Carmine's. We were really impressed and really taken care of. Will visit again for sure. My nephew visiting from France could not believe the portions as well as the friendly, inviting atmosphere created by the entire staff.Special Features:
- CarminesKarenDined on 9/9/2014Booked for a party of 12. Service was excellent, very helpful in helping us choose what to order. Portions are very large and delicious.Special Features:
- VegasUnspecialDined on 9/7/2014Felt a bit rushed by our waitress even though there were a lot of tables that were not occupied.Special Features:
- Excellent italian foodluvtoeatDined on 9/5/2014This was our first time at Carmine‘s and we were extremely happy with the food and service we received during our visit. Every thing was delicious, the bread choices the spaghetti and meatballs & the chicken saltimbocca, I only wish we had room for dessert. We will definitely return to Carmine's next time we are in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Liking2dineDined on 9/5/2014We enjoyed the wonderful friendly service. From the minute we sat, we were offered drinks and welcomed with a friendly face. The waitress and help staff frequently checked in for any needs.Special Features:
- Fun place and good foodJDCATH8Dined on 9/3/2014Had a group of 8, was seated promptly and the experience began. Ordered 4 appetezers and 4 entrees which fit the bill. Food was tasty and plenty of it. Would recommend for party of at least 4 or moreSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great job!ThomDined on 9/1/2014We were looking for a nice place to have a late dinner. After attempting to get a table at three different restaurants that had already closed we stumbled across Carmine's. I've eaten at the manhattan location on several occasions but had yet to try out the Vegas location. Food is just as good. The Caesar salad is the best I have ever had. Make sure to bring your friends because the portions are huge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service commentRocco14rDined on 9/1/2014Service was rushed We we're in the middle of eating pour salid when we were served our entries. Fine sides being rushed the food was not hot. Service was rushed and felt very uncomfortable. I sujjest they go back to NY and learn how to cook and serve
- serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/31/2014Service from the moment we arrived till the end was very good. Our server was very informative and staff around our section was very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mstpmstpDined on 8/30/2014Portions are plentiful but the seasoning was overly salty. The service was a bit lackluster and unenthusiastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Be prepared to eat!!ToonerboyDined on 8/30/2014Loved the look and feel of Carmine's in Vegas. Didn't quite know what to expect when waiter talked about "family style" portions but we soon found out. Massive ceaser salad and while two of us had two ample helpings, half the salad was still on the serving plate. Then came the Saturday Special. Prime Rib Chops. We were stunned. It was like a scene from the Flintstones. Massive deep platter with bones and potato wedges stacked high...incredible thin slices of juicy meat with an amazing gravy. After our initial shock at the serving size, we made surprising progress in consuming it with a nice amount in a doggie bag to go. Service great...very attentive friendly staff. 4 glasses of wine total bill with 20% just over $200.Special Features:
- Great Family Style ItalianMartyDined on 8/28/2014Great food! Huge family style portions. Great service. Best of all---fantastic food!! Make sure you're hungry when you go.Special Features:
- Just a great value for large groupsGagluckDined on 8/28/2014We intentionally went on. Thursday when they have their tenderloin special.all aspects of the meal were exceptional Tons of very high quality food well prepared and impeccably served. When they say the portions are large take it literallySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just as good as New York CityLove2eatDined on 8/27/2014The food the location everything was perfect you can't go wrong with Carmine's they have something for everyoneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding fooditalinoVIPDined on 8/24/2014Food was amazing and the service was great too. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You better be hungryCharlieE898Dined on 8/24/2014Excellent attention, good service, lots of food, excellent for large groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- travelforfoodDined on 8/23/2014LARGE dishes of mediocre quality. About what you'd get from a pizza place also offering veal or chicken dishes. Everything costs about $40, seems cheap when enough for 2-4 people. Drinks are $12, and size is small. Service attentive. Big, open, somewhat noisy room, without any ambience. Unless very hungry but not particular about taste, avoid this place.
- Worst service ever!Chicagogirl14Dined on 8/22/2014Horrible service!!!! Non existent (if you needed them! Right now there when they wanted to see what tip you left! Mine, 15% and I've NEVER only left 15!) they were almost rude, didn't bring refills, no salad plates, no appetizer plates, no oil or butter for bead... Is this one new????!!!! Maybe if you used more women, we would have gotten better service there! Didn't acknowledge husbands bday like I asked them to, dirty dishes on table long time, appetizer and salad came at same time! Good was decent but maggianos is better! Carmine's in Chicago, much better!! Carmine's in Vegas, no fricken thanks!Special Features:
- Excellent as always!CLTDinerVIPDined on 8/21/2014Love this restaurant in New York and glad that it's in Vegas. Always a healthy portion and consistent quality. Love this place!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maybe next time?JohnDined on 8/21/2014Waiter was fabulous!! Best I've had anyplace. Food was a bit bland. No real flavour to the pasta & broccoli, but on the good end, the broccoli wasn't over cooked. Salad was a bit warm and wished it was a bit crisper/colder and flavorful.Special Features:
- Below par!BP54Dined on 8/20/2014Service was not up to par. Even though we had a 9:00pm reservation for 8 people, it took them 30 minutes to seat us. Waiter was not attentive. Did not ask if we wanted to order drinks. Even though we had a group of 8 people, we were served 1 small bread basket that didn't even go around the table. Had to ask for another one, that took 15 minutes to get. After our food was finally served, the waiter didn't even check back on us, except to bring check. Would not go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family StylesassyreinDined on 8/16/2014Food was good... not spectacular. It was family style and two dishes definitely feeds four people. We ordered the salad as well and only ate half of it. Service was good, but as it got busy we were a little overlooked.. but we weren't terribly in need of anything. I would recommend this location for groups!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MaryVIPDined on 8/16/2014Good choice for large groups. Food comes family style. Only complaint is that we had a group of 15 and only one waiter assigned to our table; a little slow delivering drinks, etc. Otherwise, enjoyed the evening, food, and ambiance.Special Features:
- Thats AmoreAmoreDined on 8/14/2014My family's trip to Las Vegas wouldn't have been complete without a trip to Carmine's. We made reservations with ease which I would recommend. I didn't want to take any chances of not getting a table at the time needed as we were also seeing a show directly after dinner. Everyone from the host/hostess to the wait staff and everyone in-between were all very personable, polite and courteous. They made us feel right at home. Our food choices tasted superb!! We had ordered Zuppa Di Mussels♤Meatballs♡Chicken Scaloppini w/Lemon & Butter with Angel Hair♢. Their were 3 of us and their was more than enough food. Highly recommend the meatballs, just like my moms!! I would definitely return to Carmine's on our next trip to Vegas without hesitation.Special Features:
- ServieLindadant12Dined on 8/13/2014We were on a work related -vaca in los vegas .. When my husband was finished for the day we were hungry . We decided to dine at this resturant .. Kyle our waitor was excellent ! Friendly , caring helpful ! I can not say enough about our totale experience at Carmine's. .Special Features:
- Always deliciousSloppy2eatersDined on 8/10/2014We live in Oregon, and were told by our New York cousins about Carmine's. We always eat at Carmine's in New York when we go there, and have eaten twice in Atlantic City too. This was our first time eating at Las Vegas, and found the food as well as the service to be top quality.Special Features:
- Whoa - WAY too much food!GGPMVIPDined on 8/9/2014We relied on our waiter to help us order the right amount as we had never eaten there. We walked out with a bag of leftovers that weighed 12 pounds!!! Other than that, the food was excellent, and the venue perfect for our large group. When they say a platter serves 4 people, think 8. Of course this was Vegas and everything is bigger in Vegas! But 1/4 of a platter was more than anyone would ever eat in one sitting, let alone multiple platters. (Fortunately we found someone on the street down on their luck who welcomed our spendy dinner leftovers.)Special Features:
- Great for a large partyTyumDined on 8/8/2014We had a group of 10 and it was perfect. Portions are made for sharing! The Chicken Parmesan was Delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just as good as New YorkCBJ1Dined on 8/7/2014I was worried it wouldn't be as good as the original but it was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/6/2014Our server was very honest and told us about items that were not good to order, which we were grateful about. We wish he would have told us about the other items being okay. the chicken was the best dish we had.Special Features:
- Good but not great.paaaDined on 8/5/2014The food and service were good, but not great. They squeezed us into an oddly shaped table not conducive to conversation and atop the next table, although there were plenty of open tables all night in the back. I presume to make the restaurant look full to passers by.I would recommend this to a friend.
- great family restaurant!RidgesmommyDined on 8/4/2014We love Carmine s in New York so we were excited to see it here in Vegas. We love the family style dining so everyone can get the portion they like. We always get the beautiful fruit plate to snack on until our lasagna arrives.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for large groupsjayjetDined on 8/3/2014Had a table for 8 for my sales team after a trade show in Vegas. Table was ready when we arrived at the restaurant. Great portions and prices. Terrific waiter. Must get the Titanic for desert.Special Features:
- Louise3Dined on 8/3/2014We took the advice posted on Trip Advisor and order Sparingly - 2 main courses for 5 people - still had some to take home.Special Features:
- Lost potential--LondondinerDined on 8/2/2014This is potentially a great place for large groups to dine at a reasonable price. The problem is the food is not flavorful. Hard to remember an Italian dinner where I had to salt the red sauce. The bone in prime rib was large and devoid of flavor. A real disappointment. Magianno's has nothing to worry about.
- Family StyleChristinaDined on 7/31/2014The food we delicious. We ordered eggplant, lasanga and chicken scallopini. I would recommend each dish. Just don't forget they serve food family style. If it is just two people I would only get one dish. This is a mistake I have made before. Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.