Carmine's - Las Vegas
3500 Las Vegas Blvd S Suite G23
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Carmine's - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.carminesnyc.com/locations/las-vegas
- Phone: (702) 473-9700
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Michael Ingino
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Enjoy Carmine's classics catered to the venue of your choice. Our off-premise catering services range from small scale set up for 20, to a full scale, off-premise event for 2000. Our signature dishes, including Carmine's famous Meatballs, Chicken Parmigiana, Veal Marsala, and Shrimp Scampi, are available for delivery right to your door.
Carmine's Catering offers one-stop shopping. Call us for your next birthday celebration, office luncheon, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, family gathering, rehearsal dinner, anniversary, or Super Bowl party.
A word from Carmine's - Las Vegas
Carmine's, NYC's Legendary Family Style Restaurant, is to serve every meal in the style of an Italian American wedding feast - which means large portions of home-style antipasti, pastas, seafood and meat entrees served on large platters designed for sharing. And when we say large, we mean large. An entree here could easily feed four to six average eaters. If you are in the market for better than average family style Italian food that is served in huge portions at reasonable prices, this is the place for you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Carmine's - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Carmine's - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
215 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (183)fit for foodies (69)special occasion (69)kid-friendly (56)great for lunch (36)hot spot (26)notable wine list (24)romantic (14)vibrant bar scene (12)late-night find (11)neighborhood gem (11)scenic view (7)great for brunch (6)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- Excellent value for money.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/24/2014The dishes are huge. Advice pick one dish and it's enough for 2 of you. So if you are a table of 4 only choose two dishes. The food is excellent and the restaurant is in a great location within the forum shops in Ceasars Palace. A great find,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great For GroupsImJustMeDined on 11/22/2014Went with a group of 8 and everything was perfect! Only con for me is that I am gluten free and there were no options available nor could I order a single portion of veggies for myself. Other than that, service was excellent and everyone truly enjoyed the food! Definitely would recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ottimo ciboPoorman2Dined on 11/20/2014My wife and I ate ate Carmine's in New York and really enjoyed the authentic Italian food and we're excited to when we stumbled over it in Vegas. My wife's a great cook and also happens to be Italian so when she say's it good it mustbe. The food at Carmine's is serve red family style so either go hungery or be prepared to take home left overs. Great Food "Ottimo Cibo" at a good price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible serviceDrBWhoVIPDined on 11/18/2014The food was outstanding - best meatballs in earth. Our waiter - Mike - was one of the best we've ever had anywhere. He was incredibly knowledgable about the menu, and he brought us some garlic olive oil for our bread. We didn't even have to ask. Incredibly nice and friendly. Thank you Mike!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Huge PortionsElwoodDined on 11/17/2014Huge portions food was very good the staff was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/17/2014During the course of eating dinner two different employees (not our servers) came up to our table and interrupted us, one by saying "oh you're getting the artichokes!" and leaned into the table and over one of our guest's. A second employee came up to the table and starting talking to us about what he likes - nobody asked! It felt rude and intrusive as we were having a private dinner. We also felt VERY rushed. They whisked away the bread before we were done with it. The salad -- almost 40 dollars was NOT GOOD. The dressing was bland and the lettuce was not crispy, nor did it taste fresh. The artichokes were meh. Too much garlic. The bread wasn't good either. The Carmines in NYC is so much better and superior! The chicken parm was good though. The chicken was tender. However there wasn't enough sauce on it and we had to ask for more.
- Great food, a lot of itmegbtDined on 11/15/2014The food was absolutely fantastic. My husband and I went to have pasta the night before a marathon and we're not disappointed. The portions are enormous since each is designed to share family style. For this reason, we had a ton of food we didn't eat, but for Vegas the meal was still very reasonable. Bottom line...dinner for two...I might skip this in favor of somewhere with individual servings. Groups of four or more, absolutely worth a try!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everyone is Family at Carmine's!HartsieDined on 11/15/2014We had a wonderful time at Carmine's in Las Vegas. We were in town for the Rock N Roll Las Vegas Marathon and this was our pre-race carb-loading meal. We were a party of 8 and were seated and attended to very quickly. The food was amazing and even though we ordered only 3 dishes, with 8 of us, there were leftovers! However, we did find room for dessert. The Titanic requires some skill to plate, but is worth every bite. Service was wonderful, the cocktails were well made, dinner was delicious and dessert was divine! We will be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous nightChipDined on 11/15/2014The server, Michael, was outstanding. And he is also a wonderful photographer. Two of us had the Caesar Salad, Shrimp Parm and since that does not come with pasta, added Penne a la Vodka. All was delicious, especially the shrimp. We knew we were ordering way more than we could eat, but Michael boxed and bagged it and kept it in their refrigerator while we went and rode the Highroller. Easy pick up when we were done. A great evening. Can see that it would be a wonderful place to go with a group!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice family style restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014We went to Las Vegas for the Rock & Roll ½ Marathon. I booked this restaurant on line because we wanted to "pasta-up" for the race. All-in-all this was a very nice Italian restaurant we enjoyed very much. We will definitely be returning to this restaurante :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not DISAPPOINTOCMDLB123Dined on 11/13/2014The food was excellent. Tenderloin was spectacular. Loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, massive portions.PrincessBrigetDined on 11/13/2014The service staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. They will warn you that the service is FAMILY STYLE. Between the 4 of us (we are not huge eaters) we had ONE entree and ONE appitizer between us and if anything maybe I would order a salad too next time (also big enough for 4 to share!). Love the patio part that is in the mall so you can people watch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was ok, i wouldn't go backYukiVIPDined on 11/12/2014The food was impressive and large portions but too large. The recommended carmines salad was not imprressive at all...looked like a large serving of airline salad with cubes of cheese and ham in it. The pasta with chicken was ok. I even work near by but would not recommend the place again for groups smaller than 4, and even then would hesitate to go back.Special Features:
- good restaurant but beware cost of daily specialslongtimeDCresidentDined on 11/11/2014Located in the Forum area of Caesars Palace. Area is made to look like you are outside (streets, painted sky, etc). Shops and restaurants are along "streets". Carmine's is one of the restaurants. Carmine's has a nice decor, good food, very good service. Food is served family style, i.e., the table is provided plates for the diners and food is brought to the table in serving dishes. One entree easily serves two persons. Most pasta dishes are in the $40 range but the daily specials are not priced. In fact they are much more expensive ($60 to $80). Have your waiter repeat your order and state the total price of your entree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bring your appetiteOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/8/2014Our party of six arrived with big appetites and high expectations. The restaurant was crowded but that did not interfere with our great time. The waiter recommended that we order three entrees for the group, but we didn't listen and ordered four. One Caesar's salad was plenty for the entire table. The entrees are huge but all were excellent. Two of us are Italian and we were pleasantly surprised at how authentic the pasta dishes were. I especially liked the red sauce with meatballs, sausages, and braciole. Heading back to Vegas in January and will definitely visit Carmine's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cmboozercmboozerDined on 11/8/2014I services was excellent even better my second time. My daughter and friends enjoyed the food and services.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for GroupsHBBearDined on 11/8/2014Food and ambiance here was good for an Italian style restaurant. The restaurant is geared towards large portions for family or large party dining. There were 2 of us and we had to agree on the same item since items on the menu are way too big for just one person. I probably would only return if I was part of a large group. Again, not really geared towards one or two people dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bring your appetite!Baker650Dined on 11/7/2014Carmine's is a great restaurant for NY style Italian food. Large platters of antipasto, spaghetti, meatballs, etc. Cooking by an Italian grandmother if you had one. Will definitely go back on my next trip to Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey, but a lot of foodDocWeb93Dined on 11/5/2014The service was excellent and the food was very good. The food is served in very large portions, family style. We ordered one appetizer and one entree for ourselves as a couple and easily could have shared with another couple. Had we done so, the price would have then been quite reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/4/2014Our server was very knowledgable and friendly. The family style dining was not what we were expecting. The appetizer and salad were rediculously oversized and the main dish, Veal Marsala, was hardly enough to serve three people. They brought out food so fast like a fast food restaurant. We turned back the salad as they had just served the calamari appetizer. Then they brought out the main course Veal Marsala before the salad. ??Some kitchen issues there. We probably will not go back. Too many other fabulous places to dine at with out all the confusion.
- Great ItalianScorenycDined on 11/2/2014Consistently good Italian food! Nice atmosphere and always way yo much food!!!Special Features:
- FABULOUS!MissyJDined on 11/2/2014This is the best restaurant ever! Wonderful food, service, ambiance....don't miss this!Special Features:
- Can't be beatddcharlesDined on 11/1/2014What a great family style restaurant. More food than you can eat. Great prices. Can't wait to eat there again. Glad they have one in Pasadena, close to homeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trust the server about proportions!ValmaiDined on 10/31/2014We went in with a reservation for a party of 12. Service was great, food came fast, wonderful selection of pre-food breads and fresh butter and AMAZING flavor of all the entrees ordered! When ordering the waitress stated that the proportions will feed 3 -5 people per entrée. She was not kidding. We ordered the Chicken Parmesan with penne pasta and OMG there was literally a LARGE take out lasagna pan full for our leftovers! It was great!! :)Special Features:
- You MUST eat here!!!!TinkerbullDined on 10/28/2014We chose Carmine's to celebrate our vow renewal with friends. What can I say? We had an absolutely amazing evening! I'm not sure we were really convinced when told to only order a few dishes between us but glad we did, the portions here are huge!! Service was great, the staff couldn't do enough for us. I will definately visit again should I be lucky enough to return to VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014I've been in Las Vegas for 5 days and had diner 2 , in Carmine's. The food was excellent !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food -- But Too muchthedorDined on 10/27/2014Great restaurant, great service. The only downside is really the shear volume of food you get. I would go back in a minute but not with less than 6 people to share. Example: We had 6 people share the Caesar salad ($27) to start and we didn't finish the serving. I would gladly pay a premium price for a smaller (1/4 serving).Special Features:
- Bob / NeilRJGJAGVIPDined on 10/27/2014Food was good....Service was not. Had to ask for bread, did not bring butter or olive oil, had to ask for it, did not bring dish to put olive oil in. Our waiter was servicing a table of eight right in front of us and while I understand that size party would bring a larger tip it does not give waiter permission to ignore smaller parties. We had waiter in absentia.
- Too much foodGingerDined on 10/26/2014Omg, this is the place to go if your hungry!! We ordered 1 plate to share and was enough food for 4 or more people!! Unbelievable amount of food, the 2 of us barely got through a third of it, seemed a same to have to leave so much! Service was great! Food is served family style on big platters then help yourself to however much you wantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian, the Italian wayMaovallDined on 10/25/2014Great ambiance, great food quality and served the way is done in an Italian family dinner... fantatic. It keeps up with the famous name.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/25/2014food was great. should have an option for half the amount of the portions for a couple going there on a date. way yoo much food. took a little while for someone to greet us and get our drink order after we were seated but once engaged the service was great. waiter was friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food - similar to NYC locationStueyDDined on 10/24/2014Food was very good and tasted just like NYC location. Only complaint was that waiter over-ordered for us, so we had way too much food and let a lot on the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great alwaysMikeVIPDined on 10/19/2014the only issue is too much food. great pasta, salad and chicken parm. service was great and the locale is neat in Caesars forum shops.Special Features:
- Great Vegas Italian foodAuburnGrlDined on 10/19/2014Food was fantastic! Portions are huge, but they tell you in advance. We bought one meal and shared with 4 people. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place, Great FoodJoromaDined on 10/18/2014We had a fabulous time with great food would return tomorrow if I could!Special Features:
- Fantastic FoodJesseDined on 10/18/2014We enjoyed it so much everyone wanted go back again the next evening, and we did. Food was incredible , servings are huge so beware how much you order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MagnificentWildcatgirlDined on 10/18/2014From the delectable large dishes to the friendly and welcoming service it was a great experience! I went with a homecoming group of 14 and we all enjoyed our reservation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just as good as the original!FeedMeDined on 10/18/2014I have dined in both NYC locations of Carmine's and never been disappointed. I was a little unsure if they could match the experience in Las Vegas, but they knocked it out of the park! The food is amazing, and well priced. One dish can feed 4-5 people. I've not yet had anything on the menu I dislike. Carmine's has ruined all other chicken parmasean for me, because theirs is phenomenal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/17/2014We loved it. I am very picky about my meatballs and I would say these meatballs were among the best I've ever had. The place is very pricey but as mentioned, the portions are huge. We enjoyed our dinner.Special Features:
- Terrific foodCdnDinersDined on 10/14/2014Great food and atmosphere. Quantities not reduced for two people so salads seem very wasteful. You can bring home the extra pasta but the extra salad just goes to waste.Special Features: