Carmine’s Coal Fire Pizza & CG Burgers
4575 Military Trail
Jupiter, FL 33458Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Carmine’s Coal Fire Pizza & CG Burgers
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://wwwcarminescfp.com/
- Phone: (561) 340-3930
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
A word from Carmine’s Coal Fire Pizza & CG Burgers
At Carmine’s we are committed to delivering the true Italian experience as if you were sitting at a table in Florence or Milan. We are a casual restaurant, with an electric atmosphere that the whole family will enjoy. We are proud to offer Carmine’s Quality Gourmet Foods at affordable Prices. Enjoy dining Al Fresco under the swaying palms on our patio The Indoor / Outdoor Patio Bar makes a wonderful setting to relax with friends And a great place to mix & mingle over Cocktails Our Coal Fired Pizzas are cooked at over 900 degrees to produce that perfectly browned crispy crust we all love. Once you have tried one, we are confident you will never settle for any other pizza again. For families on the go and on a budget, we offer a great alternative to fast food. Our entire menu is available for quick and easy pick-up. We also have a fabulous selection of Grab n Go Dinner options to hear and serve for your family.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Carmine’s Coal Fire Pizza & CG Burgers - Best Restaurants in Jupiter ›
Carmine’s Coal Fire Pizza & CG Burgers reviews from OpenTable diners
23 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (10)kid-friendly (6)fit for foodies (4)good for groups (4)hot spot (3)great for outdoor dining (2)special occasion (2)great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)romantic (1)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Great food with good prices!PoohgirlDined on 11/18/2014This was our second visit. On the first visit, we tried a full entrée. The hog fish special was excellent and veal saltimbocca was delicious as well. On the second visit we tried the pizza... enjoyed very much. We will go back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- good casualSTANPBGDined on 11/8/2014good food, bit noisy, fast service. had reservation waited 1 miniteSpecial Features:
- MarshashushuDined on 10/27/2014Been there too many times to count. I have Celiac Disease so it is sometimes hard to find restaurants that are good for me as well as the others in our party. Carmine's Coal Fire Pizza always come through with great food for everyone!Special Features:
- Reception ProblemsshushuDined on 10/18/2014The food here is good but when it is crowded the front desk can't handle it, except when the blond lady is there. She is the only one who can keep it running smoothly.Special Features:
- passion8palateDined on 8/30/2014This establishment serves the most awesome pesto for bread dipping! I could eat just that and be happy! Portions are generous and a good value. Definitely recommend Carmine's Coal Fired Pizza.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food but.............e320manDined on 8/15/2014Parents control your children. We had to move because children were running around our table without any parental concern. Food was great as usual but the atmosphere was like a three ring circus running amok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentpaulDined on 8/8/2014We had a very good time, food was excellent. The food came out in a timely matter, service was excellent. Server was polite and quick with our order. We would highly recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Real Italian pizza!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014Coming down here from CT, hard to find real Italian pizza! The thin crust at Carmine's is outstanding! It is a crust with flavor and the coal-fired ovens make it even better. The sauce was very good (not watered-down canned pizza sauce!) and the toppings were high quality! I made pizza for 7 years (D'Amico's Slice of Italy, Litchfield CT) and my pizzeria was written about in CT Magazine and the NY Times... Take it from me, Carmines is a great Napolitan apizza, in the traditions of Pepe's of New Haven and the great pizzerias of New York City!Special Features:
- The following 5 reviews are from the Carmine’s Coal Fire Pizza & CG Burgers reviews archive.
- PleasedPBGGranDined on 7/12/2014Our reservation was honored on time. The server was terrific and professional. The white Pizza was the best we have had in any of the restaurants here in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank youOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014We were a group of 9 who do not usually go to Italian restaurants. We will be returning to Carmine's and plan to visit the other locations too. Thank you for a very happy birthday experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary was our 1st timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/7/2014Upon discussing what type of food sounded good for our anniversary dinner, we decided on Italian. Then comes where. Some may not think of Carmine's as a 1st choice for an Italian anniversary dinner, but we had been wanting to try Carmine's and after reviewing their menu, they had what we wanted, so why not. The sign said Coal Fired Pizza, but we found that this establishment was much more. The linguini with clams in white sauce was excellent. I prearranged some private details and they were excellent at accommodating. I would say they even went a little above and beyond. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is always so yummy & bigOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/5/2014We love the food here at Carmine's and they are not shy about the portions at all.... Bellissimo!!Special Features:
- good foode320manDined on 6/11/2014good food as expected from carmines. my only complaint is the red sauces seem to lack seasoning. The macadamia crusted snapper was fantastic as was the veal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.