Carmen's Restaurant at the Top of the Bridge
999 E. Camino Real
Boca Raton, FL 33432Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Carmen's Restaurant at the Top of the Bridge
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://bocaratonbridgehotel.com/
- Phone: 5613689500
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 3:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Entertainment, Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
A word from Carmen's Restaurant at the Top of the Bridge
Join us every Sunday for our Spectacular Champagne Brunch and indulge your senses with our magnificent views and unforgettable culinary offerings. Located on the Penthouse level of the Bridge Hotel.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Carmen's Restaurant at the Top of the Bridge reviews from OpenTable diners
- Excellent!bocaphilDined on 4/28/2013Carmens at the Top of The Bridge Hotel is simply excellent in every respect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Marvelous BrunchBocaswedeVIPDined on 4/28/2013This is the perfect place to take out guests for brunch. The view is amazing, the choice of dishes is great and the price is reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but could be better!SteveDined on 4/21/2013Noise level certainly increased lately with the addition of a very good singer but makes it difficult for conversation. Service this time was not too good. Will still go back.Special Features:
- The Sunday Brunch is alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/21/2013The Sunday Brunch is always fantastic- the food is wonderful, the entertainer was great and the ocean view is of course so marvelous- see you again soon.Special Features:
- We love Carmen's for brunch.betteDined on 4/21/2013We love Carmen's for brunch. We are so sad that it is closing. We understand that the brunch, if there is any once they reopen after renovations, will no longer be on the roof. What a shamme to not have that view.Special Features:
- great. Hope it is a restaurantcllumsVIPDined on 4/14/2013great. Hope it is a restaurant after the renovation.Special Features:
- The service was slow and atRichsr1Dined on 3/31/2013The service was slow and at times some of the food station had run out of food and where not timely refilled. Overall the majority of the food stations were good, the area around the stations could have been better cleaned. The experience overall was good and a lot of the problems could be somewhat over looked do to it being Easter Sunday Brunch and the places was packed.Special Features:
- It was a little noisy butOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/31/2013It was a little noisy but because it was Easter and was very very busy. The energy was fun and there is really no way to lower the noice level. The live music was very nice.Special Features:
- I was a little disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013I was a little disappointed in the quality of the food and the mimosas were warm.
- Food was very good, had toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/31/2013Food was very good, had to search and search for waiter for drinks...actually had to ask 4 times for our check!! Definitely needs the remodel that we understand is coming.
- It was an Easter crowd. WeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/31/2013It was an Easter crowd. We drew an undesirable table location, just by luck of the draw. We have been patronizing Carmen's for many years. Sometimes exceptional, others not so desirable. They are closing within a few weeks for renovations. It needs it.Special Features:
- Favorite Stop for Sunday BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/3/2013Favorite Stop for Sunday Brunch but unfortunately we just heard it was closing.Special Features:
- My husband,Richard, and IOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/3/2013My husband,Richard, and I have been to Carmen's before. We were not disappointed this time,also. The mimosas and champaign flowed. The food was plentiful and excellent. There were even oysters on the half shell. There was also a pasta bar. One could go and eat any favorite as much as desired. It's also a great venue to take guests for a Sunday treat.Special Features:
- Best brunch spot! This placeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/3/2013Best brunch spot! This place is on the top floor of a Hotel and has beautiful views of the water. They have live music which makes it such a lovely atmosphere. The food tastes amazing (though there could be a few more options). And you can't top the all you can drink Mimosas (though they could also offer bloody mary's like most other places in this price range). Overall, great experience.Special Features:
- This brunch is fabulous! ThebetteDined on 3/3/2013This brunch is fabulous! The view and the price are incomparable to any place around the Palm Beach County area. I think that after the renovations, the restaurant, and brunch, will be on the main floor which will take so much away from the ambience. Too bad.Special Features:
- Perfect Sunday BrunchBocaswedeVIPDined on 2/17/2013Any time I have out of town visitors, I take them for brunch at Carmen's. The view is amazing and the selection of foods is delicious. THe price is very competitive!Special Features:
- great date night spot for dancersOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013One of the few places left where you can enjoy dinner and dancing in a classy atmosphere. Great date night spot.Special Features:
- It was Valentine's day andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2013It was Valentine's day and the place was crowded and noisy from the loud music and chatter from the guests. Food service was slow. It took 3 hours to complete the 4-course Prix Fixes dinner. Dance floor was sticky and not suitable for ballroom dancing. Nonetheless, the food was very good and served at the correct temperature.Special Features:
- Having been to Carmen's severalOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Having been to Carmen's several times, I can attest to the food being very good. On Valentine's day, however, the service was less than the best. I think that they had too few waiters for the event and, because some were Haitan, there were language problems that resulted in incorrect orders and miscommunications. I further believe that my waiter was inexperienced, but that is merely a perception and may not be accurate. The food and entertainment were very good. One final note; I went there because of the ambiance and because the venue features a large dance floor. For some reason the floor was rather sticky, which was an impediment to our ballroom dancing.Special Features:
- An Exceptional Experience !OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/10/2013This is an outstanding dinning / Brunch experience. Beautiful location, great service, fantastic food and exceptional variety. Good music, good service and a tremendous view. A little bit pricey but well worth it. The unlimited Mimosas and Champagne make up for the cost.Special Features:
- for the price, there wereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/27/2013for the price, there were glaringly missing higher quality foods; the entertainer was very good; the view was magnificent.
- Brought some out of town guestsBellaggioDined on 1/20/2013Brought some out of town guests here. I was here before but this was disappointing and boring. Quite pricey for nothing special and will not return.
- Your Guests will love it!BocaswedeVIPDined on 1/6/2013The selection is outstanding for the brunch. It beats the brunch at the Breakers in Palm Beach and costs half as much. The view is amazing!!!Special Features:
- Disappointed in Service ChristmasCherVIPDined on 12/25/2012We never did have a waiter assigned to us. "The Village" sort of took care of us... sometimes. Receptionist seated us, got water, took cocktail orders after we had waited maybe 10 mins and she saw we weren't being served by a waiter. Then another 5 minutes, the busboy (excellent fellow and our only source of service that night)... invited us to go to the buffet. Our drinks were on the table when we returned with salads and rolls, not sure by who though. Enjoyed the food, very tasty and plenty of selection. Wanted some coffee, and the waiter who was waiting tables around us finally caught my husband's signal; but he never brought it. Busboy came around and we asked him-good. The "waiter" did bring the bill... amazing. DisappointedSpecial Features:
- We have enjoyed Carmen's forOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/25/2012We have enjoyed Carmen's for a number of years, but it has slipped in quality from management turnover and profit squeezing. We are told the new owners, Raddison, have plans to restore the property to its glory days. Let's hope so!Special Features:
- We have gone to the SundayDonniegVIPDined on 12/25/2012We have gone to the Sunday brunch many times and enjoy it very much. This time we went for the Christmas brunch and found it to be less desirable. The selections were the same but the price was raised 12 dollars and the mimosas and champagne cost extra whereas they are normally gratis with the meal.Special Features:
- Consistancy is better for businessOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2012We wanted to enjoy Christmas brunch at Carmen's as we have in the past. The food is always good and plentiful. There's a lot of diverse choices. The staff is professional and friendly although they could be more on point. It was difficult to get the attention of any one server to refill coffee or get another glass of champagne. On that note, Carmen's no longer includes champagne or mimosas with the rather hefty $57.00/person price the way they have in the past. We also missed the selection of actual breakfast items on the buffet. No longer are there eggs or sausage or bacon. A BIG dissappointment for a brunch. Next year we'll find another venue to have our Christmas day celebratory brunch if these items are not brought back.Special Features:
- I've attended several specialOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/23/2012I've attended several special events during the past year. The ednvironment, service and excellent presentation of the menu encouraged me to select Carmen's for my family holiday gathering. I'm glad I did. Our precious time together was congenial and enjoyable - just perfect for a special family gathering.Special Features:
- the view is awesome. and thejuan767Dined on 12/9/2012the view is awesome. and the food was excellent. the musician was excellent as well. we had a great time.Special Features: