876 Centerton Road
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.carluccisitaliangrill.com/
- Phone: 8562355737x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 8:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Aniello Capuano
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private Party for any occasion from 20 to 150 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Melanie Green 8562355737x
- Entertainment: Live music from Thursday thru Saturday from 6:00pm until 10:00pm.
NEW: Half Price Bottles of Wine EVERY Wednesday & Friday night (excluding holidays)
Just Voted South Jersey's Best Seafood Restaurant! Menu consisting of Steaks, Seafood & Italian Specialties, Outstanding Desserts, Kids Menu!
Outdoor Dining Available From May-October! Romantic Sunsets, Casual Yet Elegant....perfect for any date!
MON-TUES HALF PRICE ALL BOTTLES OF BEER AND GLASSES OF WINE ALL DAY (Bar Only)
Pre-Fix Menu Lunch $19.95 Dinner $24.95 Includes Glass Of Wine
- Special Events: Weddings, Banquets, Birthday Parties, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Funerals, Rehearsal Dinners, Communions, Anniversary Parties etc..
A word from Carlucci's Waterfront
Beautiful Waterfront views beyond compare. Located right on the Rancocas Creek right off of state highway 295. Exit 43 coming from south, exit 43b coming from north.Continued
Live Music Every Thursday-Saturday 6-10
Great Outdoor Patio With Incredible Views Of The Rancocas Creek
Banquet Rooms Available For Parties From 20-150
Open 7 Days A Week
Live Music Every Thursday-Saturday 6-10
Great Outdoor Patio With Incredible Views Of The Rancocas Creek
Banquet Rooms Available For Parties From 20-150
Open 7 Days A Week
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Carlucci's Waterfront - Best Restaurants in Mount Laurel ›
Carlucci's Waterfront reviews from OpenTable diners
152 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (121)great for outdoor dining (120)special occasion (69)good for groups (58)romantic (56)neighborhood gem (47)great for lunch (41)great for brunch (27)fit for foodies (22)kid-friendly (19)late-night find (13)hot spot (13)notable wine list (11)vibrant bar scene (8)Show More
- My HIGH recommend DON'T go there!mqqw10VIPDined on 9/19/2014I am so shock most Italian foods come from frozen box or jar. I can tell because I taste it. Also shrimps are real bad taste! They never cook any homemade foods. Many people love go there because it's very nice view over river.
- Good food and service, scenic viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014Charged for coffee that was not ordered. Discovered after charge was compete. Did not want to credit and recharge so we shorted the waiters tip. We specifically stated we did not want coffee, place was not busy, don't think it was an accident.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- warrentee16Dined on 9/16/2014Great Service thanks TINA!! Had a great time out at Carlucci'sSpecial Features:
- Olive Garden on the waterBunny123Dined on 9/14/2014My first visit here included a fried calamari appetizer, tossed salad, and a scallop in white wine sauce with mixed veggies and linguine. The appetizer was good. Calamari was not rubbery. Tossed salad was average. The entree included 5 scallops, 2 small pieces of broccoli, and some mushrooms all in a terrible salty sauce, that should've been a white wine/butter sauce. This was of course over an ample serving of linguine. I'm not one to make a scene and send food back. And to be honest, I was starving. It was just a mediocre meal. Could've gotten the same or better quality at the OG, and for half the price! Patio outside was nice, but at times there was a swamp smell wafting over to the table. Outside is very outdated. Screaming makeover!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last remaining outdoor dining...BillDined on 9/13/2014It's getting harder and harder to find restaurants that have outdoor dining areas set up specifically for just eating outside. Carlucci's patio is fantastic! When the weather is right its the place to be to enjoy a romantic dinner on the waterfront. Great find!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, excellent settingNewFanDined on 9/13/2014If you like outdoor dining you won't find a more attractive place within 25 miles. We ate inside because of the weather but the large glass windows gave us the feeling of being outside anyway and close to the attractive and smoothly flowing river. The food we chose, lasagna with rice pudding for dessert, was very good. A good wine list too. But a tip: if you're going there for dinner, as we were, eat a VERY light lunch. The servings were generous. Our server was outstanding - knowledgeable and helpful. We left with doggie bags so were able to enjoy 'seconds' the next day. And memories of a great all-around evening. If you haven't already had the pleasure of eating at Carlucci's Waterfront you should definitely check it out.Special Features:
- Excellent restaurant ;great foodKathy1Dined on 9/12/2014What a find! First time there. Sat out on patio with a gorgeous view of the Rancocas Creek. The colors from the sunset on the river was awesome! The food was incredible.Special Features:
- Always a great timeLivLatVIPDined on 9/10/2014All was wonderful. Just your wine list need updating. Year of wine does not match of what gets to thd table. Overall love the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NJHorseDined on 9/9/2014Good location and good specials ...................................Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AsterLVIPDined on 9/8/2014my colleague had sea-bass and it was very disappointing. 1st of all, it was very fishy tasting and second, i was not convinced that it was sea-bass. Waiter was awesome!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/7/2014went for my mom's and my birthdays. We love it there the food is great and the view is wonderful but this time our service was particularily slow. We waited almost 25 min to get our soup and salad and then almost 15 min to get our check. But we still love it there, just have to know if you go there to not be in a rush and be patient.Special Features:
- Best in the areaRobertVIPDined on 9/6/2014Terrific meal. Great service. The quality of food is outstanding.Special Features:
- Lovely outdoor patioOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014I brought my team from work to dinner here. It had been a really hot day but it was a beautiful night. We were seated promptly on the patio and our waiter arrived quickly. Everyone raved about their food, from the pasta to the seafood to desserts, everything was great. I highly recommend!Special Features:
- Good view and good foodLivLatVIPDined on 8/31/2014Good service and friendly staff. My Caesar salad had too much dressing. Love the calamari and my Snicker bar drinks. My hubby enjoyed his experience too. It rained like cats and dogs but we still had a wonderful time. My son was amused watching everyone getting wet and picking up their food and still keep eating. We will be back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visit was greatnjdrDined on 8/30/2014The service was good, the food delicious with good portion sizes, and the workers were very friendly. The scenic outdoor setting was great also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful patioOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/30/2014It was a beautiful summer night to have dinner on the patio overlooking Ranciocas River, however, the service was very slow and when dinner was served...it was cold!Special Features:
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014As always, Great service, great food, and great ambience! Outstanding staff and excellent selection of Italian, Seafood, and Steaks!Special Features:
- dinner notesBostonnewbyDined on 8/23/2014My friend and I were in the area and saw an advertisement for Carlucci's, we decided to give it a go. It was a pleasantly good experience. The food was above average. The wait service was also good. No complaints, but we wouldn't rush back. The hostess seemed happier that we were leaving (at the end of our experience) more so than when we arrived. Very odd, but noticeable.Special Features:
- Bad service, bad foodArene619Dined on 8/23/2014They sat us for a reservation quickly, and I was excited to be able to sit outside under the tent, since it was drizzling. That was the best part of the meal, where we sat. The calamari, all rings, was very chewy and rubbery. Our soup and salad was very delayed, larger parties of diners who had arrived after us, ordered after us, had received their entrées when we were simply receiving our salad and soup. I had the scallops and vegetables. I only ate two of the scallops, after biting into the first it tasted like a chemical cleaner had been sprayed... And I confirmed it with the second. My date had cheese ravioli. The sauce was nothing more than a thick white coating. It was bland and tasteless.
- seafoodSarahDined on 8/23/2014They have the best crab meat dishes ever. Service is exceptional without ever feeling rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice spotGirlsniteoutDined on 8/21/2014We had the fixed priced meal and there was something for everyone. Food came out in a timely manner and was tasty. Our waiter was great and attentive. Plenty of parking and easy to get to location. The only negative was the ladies room. Only one toilet worked and the stall door didn't work and there was no toilet tissue. But other than that, a good experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely view that's about itLuvagoodmeal1Dined on 8/18/2014We took my mother for her 84th birthday celebration. The view was lovely. The food not so much... There were many bugs flying around and although the waiter was nice, service was slow. I wish I would have gone to another restaurant for this important occasion!
- RoseDined on 8/17/2014It was a great restaurant. We were celebrating an anniversary. The food was excellent. Only thing bad was that we looked at the menu on-line and it was a different menu in the restaurant. Looking forward to appetizers and drinks on the terrace.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014always a good evening out. have been going there for years.Special Features:
- Amazing!!JMDiSantoDined on 8/15/2014Carlucci's Waterfront is one of the most amazing dining experiences I've known! Outside is beautiful and overlooks the Rancocas River... inside is also set-up nice with ample seating. The service is attentive and the food is incredible... highly recommend the Shrimp & Salmon Amafia....Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014My coworkers and I recently had lunch outside on the deck to celebrate two birthdays. The stone deck was gorgeous and the view of the Rancocas creek was beautiful. The wait staff was so friendly and made the birthday celebration memorable. On top of wonderful experience of outside dining, the food was delicious. It was a very relaxing lunch and we all talked about coming back with our families.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Melancholy MondayMiikeHDined on 8/11/2014This was a nice place to visit, the ambiance was subtle and quiet. I ordered the prime rib ($40 on the menu) and asked for it to be well-done. It was still pink when it reached me, but I didn't say anything since I was meeting someone here for dinner, and our waiter's personality was very stringent. The only pleasant person in the whole place seemed to be the owner, everyone else I came across or noticed seemed to be in a state of melancholy. Perhaps the mood was related to it being a Monday. I would have to try here again in order to make a better assessment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleasant outsidenancjackVIPDined on 8/10/2014We enjoyed the outdoor seating and the food was excellent Italian; very homemade-tasting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3 hr dinner nightmarekamsam30Dined on 8/10/2014Sunday night. There was a large party that took precedence over regular diners. Most of the eait staff was working the party and only occaisionally came back to the dining room to check on guests. We sat at our table at 6:05pm. Drinks came out quickly. A half hour later we had appetizers. And then the staff disappeared. Salad did not arrive until 7:30. And dinner only after we complained, by 8:15 -2 hrs after we arrived. They comped us dessert which at that point we didnt even want because we were so tired from sitting in chairs not meant for three hours of sitting. By 9pm we were out. I don't blame the waiter he was very nice - the fault goes to management for making the large group the priority. This place is not cheap. We won't be back.Special Features:
- Nice place for outdoor dining.KmayDined on 8/9/2014Took my husband there for his birthday. Food was good , moderate price for a nice Italian Restaurant. I had the crab cake, awesome, hubby had the veal, said very good.Service staff very attentive and friendly. Great views. I would definitely come back. Great date night. Very enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChrisVIPDined on 8/9/2014Outdoor dining area was lovely. I felt the food was very over priced.Special Features:
- Good but....Sonofjorel5Dined on 8/8/2014Food was great, service was so so. We shouldn't have sat for over 5 minutes after he (bob) asked what we wanted to drink. I had to run to the bathroom and I asked my date to make him stay of he showed up while I was gone. This was after waiting 5 minutes already. I came back and he walked away to grab a check from another table. He did come right back but thatnqas rude. After that he was better but I was so close to leaving. We didn't because we already drove a half hour to get there. Again for was great but you experiance could have been better with better service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/7/2014Love the atmosphere, wine list and food. Will returnSpecial Features:
- Good AtmopshereSadgirlDined on 8/7/2014Food was mediocre. I order Chilean Sea Bass, it was a very small piece, there was a part of it that was uncooked, it came with a lot of rice smothered in butter - heart attack on a plate. The best thing was the view, then the bugs started coming and they did not put the tiki lights on until it started to get dark, - it might have kept some of the bugs away if they put them on sooner.No reason to go back except for drinks outside.Special Features:
- ArubapatDined on 8/7/2014good food, service a little lacking but it was really busy at noon on a Thursday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodNJHorseDined on 7/31/2014We got the special that surprisingly included the glass of wine and desert for a great priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night out with girlsRC2035Dined on 7/31/2014It was a nice night and we enjoyed being outside under the canopy. We ordered from the 3 course for $25 menu (comes with a glass of wine which was a nice surprise) . The options were good but the dinners were underwhelming; average, at best. It appeared that little care was given in preparation or presentation because it was the "'special". Crab cake was tasty but very odd texture. Broiled tilapia looked bland and boiled The desserts were very small portions and the tiramisu was watery and left uneaten. Wait staff did their job and nothing more. . It was my first time there and I would not go back.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/30/2014Absolutely, loved Carlucci's ! Had an excellent dinner outdoors with friends, on a beautiful summer evening. Bob our server was attentive and helpful with the menu. We did not feel rushed and we were able to catch up with friends as we lingered over our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mw031447Dined on 7/26/2014First timer ate outside weather, service and food was great, will be there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls night outOut4funDined on 7/23/2014Great waterfront table, comfortable seating. Good menu options and very good meal. Not rushed and had plenary of time to linger and talkSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.