876 Centerton Road
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.carluccisitaliangrill.com/
- Phone: (856) 235-5737
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 8:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Aniello Capuano
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private Party for any occasion from 20 to 150 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Melanie Green 8562355737x
- Entertainment: Live music from Thursday thru Saturday from 6:00pm until 10:00pm.
NEW: Half Price Bottles of Wine EVERY Wednesday & Friday night (excluding holidays)
Just Voted South Jersey's Best Seafood Restaurant! Menu consisting of Steaks, Seafood & Italian Specialties, Outstanding Desserts, Kids Menu!
Outdoor Dining Available From May-October! Romantic Sunsets, Casual Yet Elegant....perfect for any date!
MON-TUES HALF PRICE ALL BOTTLES OF BEER AND GLASSES OF WINE ALL DAY (Bar Only)
Pre-Fix Menu Lunch $19.95 Dinner $24.95 Includes Glass Of Wine
- Special Events: Weddings, Banquets, Birthday Parties, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Funerals, Rehearsal Dinners, Communions, Anniversary Parties etc..
A word from Carlucci's Waterfront
Beautiful Waterfront views beyond compare. Located right on the Rancocas Creek right off of state highway 295. Exit 43 coming from south, exit 43b coming from north.Continued
Live Music Every Thursday-Saturday 6-10
Great Outdoor Patio With Incredible Views Of The Rancocas Creek
Banquet Rooms Available For Parties From 20-150
Open 7 Days A Week
Live Music Every Thursday-Saturday 6-10
Great Outdoor Patio With Incredible Views Of The Rancocas Creek
Banquet Rooms Available For Parties From 20-150
Open 7 Days A Week
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Carlucci's Waterfront - Best Restaurants in Mount Laurel ›
Carlucci's Waterfront reviews from OpenTable diners
103 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (80)great for outdoor dining (77)special occasion (42)good for groups (38)romantic (38)neighborhood gem (25)great for lunch (17)fit for foodies (14)kid-friendly (10)great for brunch (8)late-night find (7)hot spot (5)vibrant bar scene (4)notable wine list (3)Show More
- Fantastic dining experienceToneyeDined on 11/22/2014I was looking for a place to take my wife for our 28th wedding anniversary. We received an ad in the mail which presented the quality of food & ambiance I was looking for. I went to their website and was directed to Open Table to make a reservation. There were no problems finding a table for the time I wanted. Open Table also allowed me to make a special request (romantic seating) and to order flowers to be delivered to the restaurant. When we arrived, the front parking lot was full, but they did have complimentary Valet parking. The entrance was elegant, but not overly so. We were received warmly & I could see that my flowers had arrived & were behind the reception area. The receptionist indicated it would be a few minutes until our table was ready & suggested we wait in the bar, which was very nice, not overly crowded or noisy & had very friendly bartenders. We only drank about 1/2 of a glass of wine before our table was ready. We were seated at a quite table next to the window and the flowers had been placed there surreptitiously and very pleasantly surprised my wife. Our lovely young waitress Jasmine was wonderful! She was enthusiastic but not overly attentive and allowed us to have a romantic, slow dining experience. The food was marvelous, but very reasonably priced, especially considering the presentation & quality. The atmosphere was also excellent, with a fantastic guitar player performing a light, jazzy set with some interesting song selections that few but the serious music lover would even recognize (including several Django Reinhardt cuts and an amazing version of Nirvana's "Heart Shaped Box"). All-in-all this was one of the finest dining experiences my wife & I have ever had. Go see for yourself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Plus PlusHusbandVIPDined on 11/21/2014Best Place Ever. Everything - Food Service Bar Wine Music - Keep it going, Great JobSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Carlucci's never disappoints.MexVeganDined on 11/15/2014We needed an additional 10 minutes for our table but it was worth it. We have never been there on a Saturday, but it was worth the wait. The food was out standing! The waiter was okay, busy as one might expect. I would definitely recommend a return visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WillvbDined on 11/14/2014I brought a party of six into your restaurant Friday night. The food, the service, the music was wonderful. I would come back and have recommended your restaurant. Special kudos to our server Bob, who was witty, professional, and gave us great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Food!!!!!!AnniversaryDined on 11/1/2014The food at Carulucci's Waterfront is so fresh!!!!! The service is awesome - Went twice in the last 2 months - surely coming back - Thank you Carlucci's for the wonderful food & outstanding service - Kathleen KarcherSpecial Features:
- Carlucci's WaterfrontBethDined on 10/19/2014The service was excellent. Very prompt and attentive. The food came out in a very timely manner. The salad that accompanied the entrée was a very good size, unlike some other places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful PatioLinJaVIPDined on 10/17/2014We enjoyed our meal, as well as the beautiful atmosphere! Love watching an occasional boat motor by! One of our favorite places to dine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PRIME RIB AHHHH NICELouisDined on 10/11/2014Nice Prime Rib love open table I use this app all the time when booking table there and have times choices to make it within .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Renovation neededFinedinerVIPDined on 10/5/2014I try not to judge a book by it's cover, but this restaurant's building is in bad need of repair and an update and if it wasn't for their lovely new outdoor patio, we would have left before we were seated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Food & ServiceAnniversaryDined on 10/4/2014My husband & I went there for our 12th Anniversary & the Service & Food were awesome - I would recommend the crab cake & veal dishes - :o)Special Features:
- Inconsistent presentationLivLatVIPDined on 10/1/2014Food never look the same. Calamari need to be cook longer, Caesar salad sometime in large plate or bowl with tomato and olives or nothing at all. Cannot combine the wine discount with three course meal. Service was delayed. Server was nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/27/2014waitress reached across me several times to put plates on the table and bus boy slammed plates when clearing extra plates.Special Features:
- Nice outdoor dining!StephenVIPDined on 9/26/2014The Braciole was excellent, the prime rib was succulent. The canolies were outstanding. The sangria was a little off it's usual mark, but entirely drinkable. The service was good, not outstanding, but an evening at Carlucci's is always worthwhile.Special Features:
- Exellent Dinner ExperiencehappyeaterDined on 9/26/2014Outside ambiance was outstanding. So were the Cantaloni & Veal Milanese. Waiter Vinnie made dinner even more pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very thoughtful staffScottDined on 9/25/2014The staff was very nice and anticipated our party (I was celebrating my birthday) by giving us a nice table next to the window for a terrific view of the water. The food was awesome and the service very friendly. I will definitely be going back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot to CelebrateengineeringdaveDined on 9/22/2014We visited Carlucci's to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary. We sat outside for the view, but it was a little breezy and chilly. Service started out slow, but was fine for the remainder of the meal. Food was very good, as usual, and the prices were reasonable. We've dined at this location many times and have always had a good experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We loved this place!WinnieDined on 9/21/2014My husband, daughter and son-in-law recently dined at Carluccis for Sunday late lunch. I was a little taken back as we walked in and the dining room had white linen tablecloths and the guests were in their Sunday best clothing. We had asked to be seated outdoors and even though I was dressed in jeans, I felt very comfortable. Service was very attentive, we had a variety of meals from salads to the gnocchi Aurora, which I loved. My husband had the chicken terriyaki kabobs and it was delicious. The kids had salads that they enjoyed very much and soup that they liked as well. The drink menu was good wiyh a lot to choose from. The outdoor area was so relaxing and we enjoyed the water views. We are already planning our next visit.Special Features:
- birthdaybirthdayDined on 9/20/2014we went here for my birthday dinner. Its a family favoriteSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My HIGH recommend DON'T go there!mqqw10VIPDined on 9/19/2014I am so shock most Italian foods come from frozen box or jar. I can tell because I taste it. Also shrimps are real bad taste! They never cook any homemade foods. Many people love go there because it's very nice view over river.
- discriminodineVIPDined on 9/18/2014The restaurant's setting and landscaping were remarkable for New Jersey. Once on the back outdoor patio, we might have been in rural France. The food was quite good and various. We all enjoyed our entrees.Special Features:
- Good food and service, scenic viewJRKHC3Dined on 9/17/2014Charged for coffee that was not ordered. Discovered after charge was compete. Did not want to credit and recharge so we shorted the waiters tip. We specifically stated we did not want coffee, place was not busy, don't think it was an accident.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- warrentee16Dined on 9/16/2014Great Service thanks TINA!! Had a great time out at Carlucci'sSpecial Features:
- Olive Garden on the waterBunny123VIPDined on 9/14/2014My first visit here included a fried calamari appetizer, tossed salad, and a scallop in white wine sauce with mixed veggies and linguine. The appetizer was good. Calamari was not rubbery. Tossed salad was average. The entree included 5 scallops, 2 small pieces of broccoli, and some mushrooms all in a terrible salty sauce, that should've been a white wine/butter sauce. This was of course over an ample serving of linguine. I'm not one to make a scene and send food back. And to be honest, I was starving. It was just a mediocre meal. Could've gotten the same or better quality at the OG, and for half the price! Patio outside was nice, but at times there was a swamp smell wafting over to the table. Outside is very outdated. Screaming makeover!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last remaining outdoor dining...BillDined on 9/13/2014It's getting harder and harder to find restaurants that have outdoor dining areas set up specifically for just eating outside. Carlucci's patio is fantastic! When the weather is right its the place to be to enjoy a romantic dinner on the waterfront. Great find!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, excellent settingNewFanDined on 9/13/2014If you like outdoor dining you won't find a more attractive place within 25 miles. We ate inside because of the weather but the large glass windows gave us the feeling of being outside anyway and close to the attractive and smoothly flowing river. The food we chose, lasagna with rice pudding for dessert, was very good. A good wine list too. But a tip: if you're going there for dinner, as we were, eat a VERY light lunch. The servings were generous. Our server was outstanding - knowledgeable and helpful. We left with doggie bags so were able to enjoy 'seconds' the next day. And memories of a great all-around evening. If you haven't already had the pleasure of eating at Carlucci's Waterfront you should definitely check it out.Special Features:
- Excellent restaurant ;great foodKathy1Dined on 9/12/2014What a find! First time there. Sat out on patio with a gorgeous view of the Rancocas Creek. The colors from the sunset on the river was awesome! The food was incredible.Special Features:
- Always a great timeLivLatVIPDined on 9/10/2014All was wonderful. Just your wine list need updating. Year of wine does not match of what gets to thd table. Overall love the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NJHorseDined on 9/9/2014Good location and good specials ...................................Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AsterLVIPDined on 9/8/2014my colleague had sea-bass and it was very disappointing. 1st of all, it was very fishy tasting and second, i was not convinced that it was sea-bass. Waiter was awesome!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/7/2014went for my mom's and my birthdays. We love it there the food is great and the view is wonderful but this time our service was particularily slow. We waited almost 25 min to get our soup and salad and then almost 15 min to get our check. But we still love it there, just have to know if you go there to not be in a rush and be patient.Special Features:
- Best in the areaRobertVIPDined on 9/6/2014Terrific meal. Great service. The quality of food is outstanding.Special Features:
- Lovely outdoor patioOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014I brought my team from work to dinner here. It had been a really hot day but it was a beautiful night. We were seated promptly on the patio and our waiter arrived quickly. Everyone raved about their food, from the pasta to the seafood to desserts, everything was great. I highly recommend!Special Features:
- Good view and good foodLivLatVIPDined on 8/31/2014Good service and friendly staff. My Caesar salad had too much dressing. Love the calamari and my Snicker bar drinks. My hubby enjoyed his experience too. It rained like cats and dogs but we still had a wonderful time. My son was amused watching everyone getting wet and picking up their food and still keep eating. We will be back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visit was greatnjdrDined on 8/30/2014The service was good, the food delicious with good portion sizes, and the workers were very friendly. The scenic outdoor setting was great also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful patioOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/30/2014It was a beautiful summer night to have dinner on the patio overlooking Ranciocas River, however, the service was very slow and when dinner was served...it was cold!Special Features:
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014As always, Great service, great food, and great ambience! Outstanding staff and excellent selection of Italian, Seafood, and Steaks!Special Features:
- dinner notesBostonnewbyDined on 8/23/2014My friend and I were in the area and saw an advertisement for Carlucci's, we decided to give it a go. It was a pleasantly good experience. The food was above average. The wait service was also good. No complaints, but we wouldn't rush back. The hostess seemed happier that we were leaving (at the end of our experience) more so than when we arrived. Very odd, but noticeable.Special Features:
- Bad service, bad foodArene619Dined on 8/23/2014They sat us for a reservation quickly, and I was excited to be able to sit outside under the tent, since it was drizzling. That was the best part of the meal, where we sat. The calamari, all rings, was very chewy and rubbery. Our soup and salad was very delayed, larger parties of diners who had arrived after us, ordered after us, had received their entrées when we were simply receiving our salad and soup. I had the scallops and vegetables. I only ate two of the scallops, after biting into the first it tasted like a chemical cleaner had been sprayed... And I confirmed it with the second. My date had cheese ravioli. The sauce was nothing more than a thick white coating. It was bland and tasteless.
- seafoodSarahDined on 8/23/2014They have the best crab meat dishes ever. Service is exceptional without ever feeling rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice spotGirlsniteoutDined on 8/21/2014We had the fixed priced meal and there was something for everyone. Food came out in a timely manner and was tasty. Our waiter was great and attentive. Plenty of parking and easy to get to location. The only negative was the ladies room. Only one toilet worked and the stall door didn't work and there was no toilet tissue. But other than that, a good experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.