876 Centerton Road
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.carluccisitaliangrill.com/
- Phone: (856) 235-5737
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 8:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Aniello Capuano
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private Party for any occasion from 20 to 150 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Melanie Green 8562355737x
- Entertainment: Live music from Thursday thru Saturday from 6:00pm until 10:00pm.
NEW: Half Price Bottles of Wine EVERY Wednesday & Friday night (excluding holidays)
Just Voted South Jersey's Best Seafood Restaurant! Menu consisting of Steaks, Seafood & Italian Specialties, Outstanding Desserts, Kids Menu!
Outdoor Dining Available From May-October! Romantic Sunsets, Casual Yet Elegant....perfect for any date!
MON-TUES HALF PRICE ALL BOTTLES OF BEER AND GLASSES OF WINE ALL DAY (Bar Only)
Pre-Fix Menu Lunch $19.95 Dinner $24.95 Includes Glass Of Wine
- Special Events: Weddings, Banquets, Birthday Parties, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Funerals, Rehearsal Dinners, Communions, Anniversary Parties etc..
A word from Carlucci's Waterfront
Beautiful Waterfront views beyond compare. Located right on the Rancocas Creek right off of state highway 295. Exit 43 coming from south, exit 43b coming from north.Continued
Live Music Every Thursday-Saturday 6-10
Great Outdoor Patio With Incredible Views Of The Rancocas Creek
Banquet Rooms Available For Parties From 20-150
Open 7 Days A Week
Live Music Every Thursday-Saturday 6-10
Great Outdoor Patio With Incredible Views Of The Rancocas Creek
Banquet Rooms Available For Parties From 20-150
Open 7 Days A Week
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Carlucci's Waterfront - Best Restaurants in Mount Laurel ›
Carlucci's Waterfront reviews from OpenTable diners
104 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (81)great for outdoor dining (76)special occasion (40)good for groups (38)romantic (37)neighborhood gem (23)great for lunch (16)fit for foodies (11)kid-friendly (10)great for brunch (8)late-night find (7)hot spot (5)notable wine list (4)vibrant bar scene (3)Show More
- They are trying to give youOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/10/2009They are trying to give you the impression that this is a fine dining restaurant..Far from it. The building is WAY old and had a hint of mildew. Let's then squeeze as many tables as we can into the smallest area. Then let's make it as dark as possible so you have to hold the candle light up to the menu. I ordered the scallops special and it literally took me longer to figure out what it was saying than to eat it. There were THREE! 3?? Three scallops on the plate. A child wouldn't even be filled by this. I had an Issue there and brought it to management's attention. They PROMISED to bget back to me. Well that was 2 month's ago, NEVER heard back. Bottom line....There are many many other Restaurants in the area, Stear clear of here.
- Our meal was decent at Carlucci's,OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 2/7/2009Our meal was decent at Carlucci's, but I think the highlight of this restaurant is the gorgeous patio overlooking the lake. Inside, the ambience reminded me of a diner.Special Features:
- Even though it was freezingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/7/2009Even though it was freezing outside, you could tell the outside patio on the water would be a beautiful place for dinner or afternoon munchies and drinks.Special Features:
- My co-worker and I orderedOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 1/21/2009My co-worker and I ordered the veal parmasean and the veal a la crema. Both were excellent home cooked meals. Both came with a salad or soup. My salad was excellent and I enjoyed the home made cranberry vinagrette dressing. For dessert we had carrot cake and a cannoli. Both very tasty and a nice way to finish our meals. I will certainly be back for the nice view and home made Italian meals if traveling to the area again.Special Features:
- My party and I had a veryOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/18/2009My party and I had a very nice time. Our server was very good. We had requested a table near the windows and they were able to fulfill our request.
- Food was delicious - the saucesamc4011Dined on 1/2/2009Food was delicious - the sauces for the dishes are outstanding! There were 6 of us and we all loved our meals - how often does that happen? The music was great - not too loud - made for easy conversation. Staff is friendly & you don't feel rushed through your meal. Definitely recommend it!
- As usual, we had a great meal,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/31/2008As usual, we had a great meal, we were treated well and the wait staff as usual were professional, courteous and helpful.Special Features:
- We are trying to make thisOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/29/2008We are trying to make this a annual event for our Anniversary. Thanks for allowing us to dine hear.Special Features:
- I was not at all happy withOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/21/2008I was not at all happy with the seating arrangements! The table provided was close to the bathroom/kitchen area. We were celebrating a family birthday ~ a party of 5, and given a table that sat 4 comfortably. When I asked the hostess to move us, over to a table closer to the window, I was told it would necessitate moving 2 tables together and that it was not feasible. Food was nothing special, neither was the ambiance. DISAPPOINTED! Had a GREAT Waitress, so service was good!
- Although my wife and I arrivedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/20/2008Although my wife and I arrived 30 minutes before our reservation, we were seated quickly. The food was outstanding.... We were celebrating our 39th wedding anniversary. We will be back!!!Special Features:
- Excellent food, we had a partyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/17/2008Excellent food, we had a party of six and everyone enjoyed their dinner. Music was provided, volume was well controlled, and it didn't interfere with our conversation.Special Features:
- Very good food at a good price.captainmikeDined on 12/14/2008Very good food at a good price. Good value for the quality of dining. Also a fantastic selection on the menu..."Something for everyone." Host/hostess, waiter, all on staff were excellent.Special Features:
- There was nothing not to like.PatGDined on 12/6/2008There was nothing not to like. The wait staff were very accommodating, the food was served hot and there was ample time between courses to have conversation. There was no rush to get our party out. I would highly recommend Carlucci's.Special Features:
- My party of 10 had a wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/22/2008My party of 10 had a wonderful experience. Our request for a round table was fulfilled and we were seated right away. The waitress was very friendly and attentive. The food was delicious and served quickly. Thank u for a great time. Will recommend.Special Features:
- My friend and I dined at Carlucci'sOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/20/2008My friend and I dined at Carlucci's on a Thursday night and there were only a few tables filled. That made our experience just that much better; the dining room was peaceful and quiet, the late afternoon view across Rancocas Creek lovely. Our cocktails, a perfect manhattan for me and a perfect martini for her were perfectly executed by a talented bartender and we were allowed all the time we wanted for enjoying them. Our waitress provided excellent service and our dinners of Maryland Crab Cake and Salmon Florentine followed by Orange Ricotta Cheesecake and Peach Champagne were outstanding. We would not hesitate to celebrate again at Carlucci's!Special Features:
- Absolutely delicious! WithOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/2/2008Absolutely delicious! With a wine full of flavor and variety and a very extensive menu of Italian/Americano delights, CW's is the place for you, as it was for me. Upon entering the lobby, the hostess looked up our reservations and promptly sat my guest and I to our table. Moments later we were greeted with a fresh glass of ice water, followed by bread and butter, and brushetta. I was pleased already with the quickness of service and our server didn't even come over yet. With a friendly greeting by her and the calm, almost sombering atmosphere, tunes of "ole blue eyes" and friends, and a great night view of the creek, a usual night of dining became special. My order of a veal dish was exquisite with just enough food. I cannot wait to go backSpecial Features:
- The details of my requestsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/21/2008The details of my requests were handled perfectly, food was great and I am going back this week!Special Features:
- This restaurant is very open,muphi32Dined on 10/8/2008This restaurant is very open, in a relaxing way. The view of the river is very beautiful. At night I would like to see some form of lights illuminating the rivers edge, it would make for a more romantic scene. The service was outstanding and the food very good. We enjoyed the evening out, and would do it again.Special Features:
- It was just ok. The foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/3/2008It was just ok. The food was ok. There was an odor when you walked through the door. Our service was good. My drink was very good. But the food was OK
- This is the second wine tasteOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/3/2008This is the second wine taste that my husband and I have attended. The meal was superb as was the selection of wines we experienced. The staff went out of their way to make sure our every need was met. Bravo for an evening that was not only educational and delicious, but also memorable. We certainly will visit Carlucci's again and again. Richard and Barbara McHaleSpecial Features:
- You alwasy ask us about thisOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/3/2008You alwasy ask us about this -- I think you need to track the restaurants people eat at and please do not send us any more inquiries about restaurants we go to once a month. Our opinion has not changed -- if you repeated this request once or twice a year I would understand -- but you might consider trying to fix your computer system to only send a reuest to your customers once or twice a year when they pertain to the same restaurant. Thanks FLFSpecial Features:
- We took my husband's cousinOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/18/2008We took my husband's cousin there for lunch. She was so impressed she will return with her friends. It is a gem.Special Features:
- We've been to this restaurantsgbglaVIPDined on 9/13/2008We've been to this restaurant before and really enjoyed it so we went back with our son.Special Features:
- We were pleasantly surprisedDaveDined on 9/11/2008We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food from first course through dessert. The seafood bisque, stuffed shrimp and Maryland crabcake were all items we could heartily recommend. Our waitress helped with food choices, served our meal promptly (we were under a time constraint), and voluntarily served our dessert (split) on two plates. The room has a pleasant view of the Rancocas Creek.Special Features:
- A wonderful restaurnt withOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/5/2008A wonderful restaurnt with excellent food, friendly, capable service, and very friendly owners. Everyone works hard to be accomodating. We love the place and enjoying going there every chance we get.Special Features:
- I remember Carlucci's fromOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/30/2008I remember Carlucci's from years ago when it was the Pirate's Inn. I choose it to celebrate my first anniversay because I wanted to go someplace memorable and special. It was everything expected and remembered. The excellent food, service and ambience highlight by a spectacular view leaves the kinds of impressions that seldom go away. It almost seems criminal to leave out the quality live entertainement which was an unexpected extra that was really superb. We will have to go back to try thier lunches but I am thinking we will celebrate a lot of future special events there.Special Features:
- It was my wife's BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/29/2008It was my wife's Birthday and we decided to celebrate the day by eating out. We have dined at the restuarnt ever since it was known as the Pirate's Inn. The food and service was good then as it is now. The Crock of Gold is still our favorite. We enjoyed ourselves very much on that special day.Special Features:
- The special salad for thenancys13VIPDined on 8/24/2008The special salad for the day was delicious but we were a little disappointed in our entrees.Special Features:
- Loved the restaurant and thedineoutcoupleVIPDined on 8/24/2008Loved the restaurant and the food was excellent. Also, loved the Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin etc. music being played it enhanced our italian meal and set the mood. The only down side was the waitress, she didn't seem like she wanted to be there. We noticed the other two waitresses that were there at that time all had the same attitude. They need to hire servers that actually like to work in public or at least look like they do.Special Features:
- My companion and I enjoyedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/14/2008My companion and I enjoyed the overall experience. Food was very good and friendly service. We had a nice table with a view of the creek that was quite relaxing. We were only disappointed in the dress code. If we knew it was ok to come in clean pressed shorts and polos it would have been good to know. The crowd is def an over 40 crowd, or family place to celebrate a special occasion. Will return.Special Features:
- Nice menu and very good specials.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/14/2008Nice menu and very good specials. Especially the salads with fruits addedSpecial Features:
- Good food but a little oldBabbabooieDined on 8/9/2008Good food but a little old fashion with a heavy senior citizen crowd along with some typical wedding type musical entertainmentSpecial Features:
- Fresh food - well prepared,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/7/2008Fresh food - well prepared, excellent service, wonderful, live music.Special Features:
- We go to Carlucci's a fewOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/1/2008We go to Carlucci's a few times a month. The people there are very, very nice and the restaurant is wonderful -- with great food and very accomodating service. That's why we keep going back.Special Features:
- We always enjoy our dinnersOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/23/2008We always enjoy our dinners out at Carlucci's Waterfront. The people are greaat and the food is very, very good/Special Features:
- Nice place to have dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/22/2008Nice place to have dinner and be able to enjoy it.Special Features:
- You could not have asked forOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/19/2008You could not have asked for a better experience than at Carlucci's Waterfront. The food was great, the service was great, the location is awesome plus we were especially happy about the live entertainment they had plus vallet parking. This all made for a wonderful night.Special Features:
- Place has been around alongsufoodieDined on 7/19/2008Place has been around along time(I knew it as Pirate's Inn). It is a little old looking on the outside, inside very clean and noise level very low. I would return.Special Features:
- What a wonderful restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/18/2008What a wonderful restaurant! I'm so glad that we attended Carlucci's latest wine tasting dinner. It was simply fabulous! The food was plentiful and the explanations of each wine served were very helpful. From dinners whle dating to our wedding reception just one month ago to this unique dining adventure, Carlucci's remains very high on our list of where to dine when we want a great meal with great service.Special Features:
- Very good food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/12/2008Very good food and service . would eat there again. Seems to be a good place for large groups or receptions. several going on that night. Front of building could use a facelift very plain not inviting.