876 Centerton Road
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.carluccisitaliangrill.com/
- Phone: 8562355737x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 8:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Aniello Capuano
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private Party for any occasion from 20 to 150 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Melanie Green 8562355737x
- Entertainment: Live music from Thursday thru Saturday from 6:00pm until 10:00pm.
NEW: Half Price Bottles of Wine EVERY Wednesday & Friday night (excluding holidays)
Just Voted South Jersey's Best Seafood Restaurant! Menu consisting of Steaks, Seafood & Italian Specialties, Outstanding Desserts, Kids Menu!
Outdoor Dining Available From May-October! Romantic Sunsets, Casual Yet Elegant....perfect for any date!
MON-TUES HALF PRICE ALL BOTTLES OF BEER AND GLASSES OF WINE ALL DAY (Bar Only)
Pre-Fix Menu Lunch $19.95 Dinner $24.95 Includes Glass Of Wine
- Special Events: Weddings, Banquets, Birthday Parties, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Funerals, Rehearsal Dinners, Communions, Anniversary Parties etc..
A word from Carlucci's Waterfront
Beautiful Waterfront views beyond compare. Located right on the Rancocas Creek right off of state highway 295. Exit 43 coming from south, exit 43b coming from north.Continued
Live Music Every Thursday-Saturday 6-10
Great Outdoor Patio With Incredible Views Of The Rancocas Creek
Banquet Rooms Available For Parties From 20-150
Open 7 Days A Week
Live Music Every Thursday-Saturday 6-10
Great Outdoor Patio With Incredible Views Of The Rancocas Creek
Banquet Rooms Available For Parties From 20-150
Open 7 Days A Week
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Carlucci's Waterfront - Best Restaurants in Mount Laurel ›
Carlucci's Waterfront reviews from OpenTable diners
157 reviews since April 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (117)great for outdoor dining (116)special occasion (73)good for groups (60)romantic (55)neighborhood gem (51)great for lunch (45)fit for foodies (30)great for brunch (29)kid-friendly (20)hot spot (14)notable wine list (13)late-night find (13)vibrant bar scene (10)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/17/2014It was a great restaurant. We were celebrating an anniversary. The food was excellent. Only thing bad was that we looked at the menu on-line and it was a different menu in the restaurant. Looking forward to appetizers and drinks on the terrace.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014always a good evening out. have been going there for years.Special Features:
- Amazing!!JMDiSantoDined on 8/15/2014Carlucci's Waterfront is one of the most amazing dining experiences I've known! Outside is beautiful and overlooks the Rancocas River... inside is also set-up nice with ample seating. The service is attentive and the food is incredible... highly recommend the Shrimp & Salmon Amafia....Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014My coworkers and I recently had lunch outside on the deck to celebrate two birthdays. The stone deck was gorgeous and the view of the Rancocas creek was beautiful. The wait staff was so friendly and made the birthday celebration memorable. On top of wonderful experience of outside dining, the food was delicious. It was a very relaxing lunch and we all talked about coming back with our families.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Melancholy MondayMiikeHDined on 8/11/2014This was a nice place to visit, the ambiance was subtle and quiet. I ordered the prime rib ($40 on the menu) and asked for it to be well-done. It was still pink when it reached me, but I didn't say anything since I was meeting someone here for dinner, and our waiter's personality was very stringent. The only pleasant person in the whole place seemed to be the owner, everyone else I came across or noticed seemed to be in a state of melancholy. Perhaps the mood was related to it being a Monday. I would have to try here again in order to make a better assessment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3 hr dinner nightmarekamsam30Dined on 8/10/2014Sunday night. There was a large party that took precedence over regular diners. Most of the eait staff was working the party and only occaisionally came back to the dining room to check on guests. We sat at our table at 6:05pm. Drinks came out quickly. A half hour later we had appetizers. And then the staff disappeared. Salad did not arrive until 7:30. And dinner only after we complained, by 8:15 -2 hrs after we arrived. They comped us dessert which at that point we didnt even want because we were so tired from sitting in chairs not meant for three hours of sitting. By 9pm we were out. I don't blame the waiter he was very nice - the fault goes to management for making the large group the priority. This place is not cheap. We won't be back.Special Features:
- Nice place for outdoor dining.KmayDined on 8/9/2014Took my husband there for his birthday. Food was good , moderate price for a nice Italian Restaurant. I had the crab cake, awesome, hubby had the veal, said very good.Service staff very attentive and friendly. Great views. I would definitely come back. Great date night. Very enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChrisDined on 8/9/2014Outdoor dining area was lovely. I felt the food was very over priced.Special Features:
- Good but....Sonofjorel5Dined on 8/8/2014Food was great, service was so so. We shouldn't have sat for over 5 minutes after he (bob) asked what we wanted to drink. I had to run to the bathroom and I asked my date to make him stay of he showed up while I was gone. This was after waiting 5 minutes already. I came back and he walked away to grab a check from another table. He did come right back but thatnqas rude. After that he was better but I was so close to leaving. We didn't because we already drove a half hour to get there. Again for was great but you experiance could have been better with better service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/7/2014Love the atmosphere, wine list and food. Will returnSpecial Features:
- Good AtmopshereSadgirlDined on 8/7/2014Food was mediocre. I order Chilean Sea Bass, it was a very small piece, there was a part of it that was uncooked, it came with a lot of rice smothered in butter - heart attack on a plate. The best thing was the view, then the bugs started coming and they did not put the tiki lights on until it started to get dark, - it might have kept some of the bugs away if they put them on sooner.No reason to go back except for drinks outside.Special Features:
- ArubapatDined on 8/7/2014good food, service a little lacking but it was really busy at noon on a Thursday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodNJHorseDined on 7/31/2014We got the special that surprisingly included the glass of wine and desert for a great priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night out with girlsRC2035Dined on 7/31/2014It was a nice night and we enjoyed being outside under the canopy. We ordered from the 3 course for $25 menu (comes with a glass of wine which was a nice surprise) . The options were good but the dinners were underwhelming; average, at best. It appeared that little care was given in preparation or presentation because it was the "'special". Crab cake was tasty but very odd texture. Broiled tilapia looked bland and boiled The desserts were very small portions and the tiramisu was watery and left uneaten. Wait staff did their job and nothing more. . It was my first time there and I would not go back.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/30/2014Absolutely, loved Carlucci's ! Had an excellent dinner outdoors with friends, on a beautiful summer evening. Bob our server was attentive and helpful with the menu. We did not feel rushed and we were able to catch up with friends as we lingered over our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mw031447Dined on 7/26/2014First timer ate outside weather, service and food was great, will be there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls night outOut4funDined on 7/23/2014Great waterfront table, comfortable seating. Good menu options and very good meal. Not rushed and had plenary of time to linger and talkSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outdoor patioRancocasViewsDined on 7/22/2014The outdoor patio now has an open tent, other tables have umbrellas. It's a great scenic place in nice weather on the Rancocas Creek.Special Features:
- underwhelmedExquisitDined on 7/21/2014Went for Farm to Fork. I wasn't knocked out by the menu choices. The selections could have been better. Calamity a little chewy, tomatoes in salads ( should :) ave been jerseys) were a little too ripe. The fish dishes were nice. I enjoyed the sea bass and my son's tilapia and fruit salsa were very good. The gnocchi was not so nice. Tiramisu was less than average. Great coffee! The outside seating a must! Beautiful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great outdoor diningOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/18/2014Loved sitting outside and loved the fig appetizer with a bottle of Malbec. Waiter was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Soooo good.Coley717Dined on 7/17/2014Food was awesome, service was just okay, went there for my birthday and really enjoyed sitting outside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambiance- food was Okay.MommaKatesDined on 7/16/2014Sitting outside by the water was beautiful. The breeze on a summers evening was perfect for a birthday celebration. My children loved their meals, generous portions, but my husband and I were both less than enthused with our selections. The vodka sauce tasted more like Spaghettios than any vodka sauce I have ever had. Service was excellent and the staff was great with the kids, yet still elegant for a birthday dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the priceSellvanDined on 7/12/2014Good Food. Good Price, and coupons are available online. Can't beat it.Special Features:
- Carlucci's is always wonderfulBossDined on 7/12/2014Everything is delicious! The restaurant is outstanding.Special Features:
- MarsDined on 7/12/20143 course lunch for $19.95 included wine red or white. What a bargain! Tilapia was excellent & tasty. Tiramisu a little bit wet. Carrots cake was excellent! Place was fair, ambience okay but given the lake side view it made it pleasurable.Special Features:
- fabulous viewhollyDined on 7/11/2014Wonderful relaxing dinner overlooking the water. Can't wait to return.Special Features:
- WonderingDined on 7/9/2014My Guest and I was initially ignored having to wait much too long to be recognized. Once the receptionist knew we had reservations, attitudes seemed to change. To be honest, my guest and I were treated as if we were invisible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but could be betterMarlenieGSVIPDined on 7/7/2014Beautiful setting and lovely decor - smashing outdoor patio area. The drinks and appetizers were excellent and this restaurant offers good value. We were not thrilled with entrees - fried fish platter - too heavily breaded -tasted frozen and certainly not fresh... seafood cannelloni was large very heavy thick pasta - not light or delicate... do not recommend - seemed as if cheese inside was shredded and not melted?? Would go back but would try something else since setting is so lovely. Maybe they could get a chef who could up the calibre of food from to a more high-end italian - the setting deserves it! For example, restaurants like Radicchio cafe in old city and Arugula in Huntingdon valley - now THOSE TWO - know how to do italian.Special Features:
- Beautiful View While you DinehappyDined on 7/6/2014Our family had lunch on the waterfront. We had a very nice view. It was very relaxing .The food was delicious. Our waiter was very accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Setting beautiful; food, service OKOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/5/2014More a banquet/special occasion place that makes a living on the gorgeous riverside setting. Ate outside, and with the great weather we had it was awesome. They have tents up for shade which was perfect. Food was just OK, but cost for lunch wasn't too bad for this kind of place, but maybe a little high given the food quality. Service was a little inconsistent but friendly with our big group (11). There were a few speed boats on the river which broke the peace of the idyllic setting occasionally. Not Carlucci's fault but good to know if this would bother you. It didn't bother us.Special Features:
- Refined and ElegantCGNYDined on 7/1/2014We wanted a lunch where we could talk, table cloths, and a pleasing view. This is not the Hudson River, but a local cedar-water stream, flowing past the windows. Our view of the water was direct. The atmosphere inside was quiet and refreshing. The waiter, allowed us time to make our selections but was not attentive to replenishing utensils after the meal. The food was superb! The pasta noodles were rich in color and delicate in taste. The prefix menu selections varied and substantial. We enjoyed all the selections we ordered, and left delighted. We will return and enjoy dinner. The menu has a varied selection and an opportunity to experience other choices would be entertaining. Perhaps, in the evening when the day's have cooled. ExcellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food & viewRoseDined on 6/29/2014Great place - food and view outstanding. Weather was perfect for sitting outside and enjoying the well prepared and presented food. Portions are substantial and extremely tasty. Fish was fresh, lamb chops done to perfection. Quality of food in line with other Capuano restaurants. Conducive to conversing with table mates. Great wait staff. Definitely a return to restaurant.Special Features:
- A Great Find!SherDined on 6/28/2014What a great place to go if you're looking for great food, a fantastic view when eating outdoors, and when you just want to feel like you're on vacation.Special Features:
- PeacefulThegreatescape2014Dined on 6/28/2014Good evening, me and my wife visit Carlucci's on June 28th for our 6 year anniversary . The outdoor scenery was pleasant but the inside dining was quite vibrant and pleasant . Me and my wife reserved outdoor seating with a great view of the river for 7:15 in the evening. It was spectacular from the view to the waitress Ms. Shelby to the food and wine list. We give this place a 10 and it will be on our to do list more often .Special Features:
- Relaxing Dinner2out4eatsDined on 6/27/2014A very enjoyable dinner with great food, service, and ambiance with live piano playing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great dinner at Carlucci'slam34Dined on 6/15/2014My family and I have been going to Carlucci's for years. The service and food is always great. In fact my husband and I got married here almost 10 years ago. It's a great place for special events if your looking for a great view with a low key time. I haven't tried the outdoor deck yet but there is no need with the beautiful view from the inside. If you do plan on outdoor dining definitely make a reservation and be prepare to wait on busy evenings. On our latest visit on Father's Day the deck was packed and several parties waiting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food!!beautifullionDined on 6/15/2014Everything exceeded my expectations!! Our waiter was superb! The outside area had a great view and the staff even provided an extra umbrella at our table when the sun was beating down on us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but waiter was "curt"ACnightoutDined on 6/15/2014We went for Father's Day. The hostess was amazing, the food was great, the view was perfect. My only issue was that the waiter was not attentive and very curt. Almost bordering on rude. I'm sure he was just busy, but everyone else that worked there was super nice and attentive. Our waiter's attitude and disappearing act put a damper on our outing. I'd go there again because the food (and view) was good, I just hope I get another waiter. I plan on going a few more times this summer. Hopefully I get another waiter. All in all good place to try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely waterfront restaurantSharonKDined on 6/14/2014Our meal was delicious, offering a great menu, and the service was outstanding. But in addition, the ambience of this watrfront restaurant is so pleasing, with fairy lights in the evening, and offering a terrific view of the Rancocas Creek. We'd go there again with the family or for a quiet dinner for two. Highly recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Service and FoodJohnnyMarcasDined on 6/14/2014Everything was perfect!! The waitress was fantastic and the food was great. Very scenic view with outside dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.