Carlucci - Rosemont
6111 N River RD
Rosemont, IL 60018Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Carlucci - Rosemont
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.carluccirosemont.com/
- Phone: 8475180990x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:30am to 3:30pm
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm to 10:00pm
Friday and Saturday 5:00 to 9:30
Sunday: 4:30pm to 8:00pm
Full service bar open from 11:00am to 12:00am
Private parties rooms for 10-200 guests during all business hours, also available Saturday and Sunday Lunch.
Courtesy Shuttle to and from the Rosemont Convention Center and area hotels. Call for details.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Giron & Munoz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Whether it’s a social gathering or corporate dinner we invite you to consider Carlucci Rosemont's private rooms featuring rich wood trim, painted murals and an inviting ambiance for your guests. With space for 10-200 guests, choose from several intimate dining rooms along with our main dining room or the Carlucci Bar for your personal or business dining affairs. Our theater-style auditorium featuring state of the art sound system with AV equipment and WIFI can accommodate groups as large as 200, the perfect setting for your next corporate meeting.
- Entertainment: Enjoy Live Music on select Friday and Saturday nights in the Carlucci Bar.
With proximity to the Rosemont Theater, Allstate Arena and Muvico 18 screen Movie theater, Carlucci Rosemont offers a great location for dinner before the show or drinks after in our lively bar, featuring a well stock wine room, great martinis, and bar with big screen television.
- Special Events: Visit our www.carluccirosemont.com for events, current specials and promotions including Live Music on select Friday and Saturday nights in the Carlucci Bar, Uncorked Wine Tastings, No Corkage Fee Weekends, Daily Bar Specials including Half Price Select Appetizers (Monday thru Friday 4-6pm), and more.
- Cross Street: Higgins & River Road
- Public Transit: Rosemont Blue Line stop is located four block north of the restaurant, Pace service to and from Suburban location, five minute cab ride from O’Hare International Airport. Courtesy Shuttle available upon request.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Complimentary Valet lunch or dinner or Self park in our private lot. Courtesy Shuttle to and from the Rosemont Convention Center and Local Hotels. Call ahead for details.
A word from Carlucci - Rosemont
Consistently among Chicago’s top Italian dining destinations, Carlucci awards include OpenTable 2014 Diner's Choice, The American Culinary Federation Achievement of Excellence, DiRona & Silver Plate Winner & Perennial Critics Choice Award by Chicago Magazine. Experience dining rooms with gracious ambiance featuring white linen tablecloths, painted murals & rich wood trim. Served with utmost precision by seasoned wait staff, the menu is equally indulgent whether business lunch or social dinner. Fresh greens, simmered sauces, pasta al denté & masterful main courses celebrate flavors that embody Italian tradition. Complement the meal with a celebration of wine from Carlucci's award-winning wine list by Wine Spectator featuring labels from both Italy’s & California’s finest vineyards. With proximity to Rosemont’s thriving theater & convention district & a Chicagoland area hot spot, Carlucci has mastered this experience, enabling you to dine deliciously within your schedule.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Carlucci - Rosemont - Best Restaurants in Rosemont ›
Carlucci - Rosemont reviews from OpenTable diners
134 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (54)special occasion (52)fit for foodies (36)great for lunch (28)notable wine list (26)romantic (25)neighborhood gem (22)vibrant bar scene (15)great for outdoor dining (6)hot spot (6)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (4)scenic view (3)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Our new standing favoriteScooperDined on 10/18/2014We hold an annual meeting in Chicago and Carlucci's is the only place I will book! They had us back for the second year in a row and we already know we are booking again next year. We had a party of 15, so service times are expected to be lengthy, but the food was OUTSTANDING!!!! You will not be sorry you try Carlucci's!!!! See you next year!Special Features:
- Try the desert!VisitorsDined on 10/12/2014My steak was over cooked but besides that the rest of the food and the service was great. We enjoyed ourselves. We were given free desert and it was awesome. Can't remember the name of it but it was pistachio, strawberry, chocolate gelato with fudge and pistachio nuts. OMG! Amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super SwordfishDebbDined on 10/6/2014I was in the area on business and selected Carlucci's since it was near my hotel near O'Hare. The service was attentive and helpful. I wanted a light dinner and selected a special of the day which was swordfish with scallops and vegetables. It was very tasty and not heavy and I would recommend it again. The restaurant was crowded on a Monday night so a reservation is suggested.Special Features:
- Very Good!MammamiaDined on 10/5/2014Went there with my out of town guests and we all enjoyed our meals. Seafood risotto, Chicken cacciatore and tilapia.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/5/2014excellent dining experience: food, service ambience.Special Features:
- red sauce perfectionpatriciaandrobertDined on 10/5/2014We visited at five on a Sunday evening. Perhaps because of time of our visit, there were only a handful of customers, resulting in wonderful personalized service. My husband and I both enjoyed the food. I am a red sauce perfectionist, frequently making my own, and their red sauce was better. This is rare. The setting was also designed with perfect male and female decor tastes considered...niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, but mediocre serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/4/2014Overall we enjoyed our food and had an enjoyable dinning experience. The service was slow, the valet staff was non-existance, and the place was a little loud. The food came quickly and was very delicious and fresh and priced right.
- Good - Not GreatFoodDined on 10/3/2014This place has good atmosphere with average food. I ordered the gnocchi con filettino alla pizzaiola and found it to be average at best and very expensive for a pasta dish ($25). Specifically, the gnocchi was bland as was the beef, and I didn't taste any mushrooms. My friends also ordered pasta dishes and would agree on both accounts. On a previous visit, I ordered the linguine con prosciutto di parma e basilico and that was a better choice but still expensive for pasta. I would go again; however, I would order an appetizer as a meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food too noisy for businessbusinessmanbillDined on 9/24/2014Dining Room too noisy for important business meeting! OTable reservation:clear direction: "an important business meeting between 2 CEOs and their staff." 4 of 6 guests arrived at bar at 6:45p.m. and there were very noisy people drinking so we could not talk or hear each other, noisy bar.Then the dining room was 3/4 occupied, was still very very loud. During dinner, 1 CEO apologized to our round table for having to scream to be heard. But the other CEO said "No, I can't hear unless you speak loudly." For an important business meeting, the restaurant was way too noisy and loud, a real distraction for our 6 person business dinner. We had a very nice super tuscan wine, a good value as well! or business, I will go to nearby Rosewood instead.Special Features:
- Maybe next time?TinkerbellDined on 9/23/2014I was somewhat let down by my experience at Carlucci. I viewed the menu online, and figured that the food would be spectacular, since it was rather pricey. The appetizer and main course were ok (bruschetta and frutti de mare). The "sauce" in the frutti de mare was so abundant, that it was more like a seafood soup with pasta thrown in. The dining room is crammed with an abundance of tables, leaving little room for moving around. I was bumped pretty hard, twice by the staff. The hostess seemed to anticipate this, as she suggested that my friend sit on the other side of the table. This is NOT the place for a quiet dinner. It got so loud at one point it was difficult to converse. The tiramisu was delish, and free thanks to an online coupon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food & Wine, Fair PricesWineloverDined on 9/22/2014This was my first time to Carlucci's and it did not disappoint! My friend and I valet parked (it's complimentary) - I didn't look very hard to find out where you can self park but the valet was super convenient. The hostesses were friendly and honored my request of a booth (requested using Open Table notes). The food was wonderful - we each had a salad and, for the meal, I had the Bolognese and my friend had the Risotto special. They had a concise selection of wine (I always find it hard to choose when there are 4+ pages of wines) and went with the Malbec (x2!). Overall, a great dining experience and well worth the $50/person tab when you include drinks.Special Features:
- MichaelDined on 9/19/2014Good food, great service, very loud background noise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014we requested a quiet table and we were given a corner booth.The sound level was very low. The portions were enormous and could easily be sharedSpecial Features:
- Sept19BabsDined on 9/19/2014The restaurant was full, so it was a bit noisy. But we could have a good conversation. The main course was good, although the chef almost forgot to give me the crabcake.Special Features:
- Great service, delicious foodFoodieVIPDined on 9/19/2014Went there for dinner before a concert at the Rosemont Theatre. Ordered the calamari and salad as starters. Kids had the Mac cheese; adults ordered the braised beef pasta and the Parmesan, prosciutto pinwheel entrees, which were delicious. Bonus was that the concierge arranged transportation to the concert venue and back to the restaurant, so we did not have to deal with concert traffic. Thanks for a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was cold for one of my guestsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014We couldn't find our waiter to resolve it. The waiter was flippant and really seemed uninterested in serving us
- Good foodLimmyDined on 9/16/2014The quality of food is good. Have not experience a bad meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014We all enjoyed our dinner. Prompt service. Can say we only saw our server twice, but she did a nice job. The shuttle was a great added bonus for us. Tonio, the shuttle driver was fun and fantastic!Special Features:
- ExcellentJonathandDined on 9/13/2014The food was amazing. From the appetizers to the dessert everything was great. The service was prompt and very polite. A great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good suburban Italian pick......AwesomeVIPDined on 9/10/2014If you need a solid pick near the airport to meet clients this is a good option. The menu is surprisingly narrow and for whatever reason they don't make linguini with clams (a staple in any Italian joint) which is frustrating BUT the food is usually good as is the table service. Very reasonably priced too.Special Features:
- Good, not overwhelming.OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/9/2014Not exceptional, but okay. Service was a little slow towards the end, we were left with dessert menus for about 15-18 minutes, then getting the bill took another 10, etc... Some might think that not unusual, but we all were fairly vocal about not wanting dessert. During the meal the service was fine, but we were there an unnecessary 25-30 minutes more than need be. The food was very serviceable, everyone enjoyed their food, but no one was blown away by their meal.Special Features:
- Good but not greatLeeWDined on 9/6/2014In a city of many great Italian restaurants Carlucci was good but not great. Service was top notch but food was average at a high price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business DinnerwelikefoodDined on 9/6/2014They were very accommodating, it was a Saturday night and our original reservation was for 10 but 2 others tagged along and they added another table with no problem. Our server was very attentive and did an excellent job. Food was fantastic, everyone was pleased with their food and desserts.Special Features:
- Pleasant experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/4/2014Everything about the restaurant was very enjoyable. The service was fantastic and food was served in a very timely manner. Our waitor was pleasant and helpful with the menu choices. Lastly, the food was delicious. We were in the vicinity of the restaurant for a concert but would definitely return for any occasion.Special Features:
- Excellent experienceLuvitalianDined on 9/3/2014This is our second trip to Carlucci's in as many months. The food is fantastic, the staff is superior, and the ambiance is outstanding. Pick would highly recommend it to any one visiting Chicago!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Anniversary dinnerCDDiningVIPDined on 8/28/2014Roberto was great, very personable and fun to talk to. Food was outstanding from bread to appetizers to main course and dessert! Loved the booth we sat in. We will definitely go back when in the area.Special Features:
- Lack of interestEnjoyDined on 8/27/2014A little disappointed in the experience . It may have been the the associated with the party yet no excitement from the serverSpecial Features:
- DisappointinglaurenjDined on 8/23/2014Charming place, friendly staff. My filet was overcooked, not seasoned and pasta tasted like a plate of pure butter. Will not return.
- Overpriced and poor service.JLalaDined on 8/23/2014I don't mind paying for good food but this food was mediocre Italian food that was very priced. Our server was rude. He literally would walk away when we were chatting with him. And he wasn't a young kid, he was a grown adult. O well on to the next one.
- 8/21 Dinnerchm002Dined on 8/21/2014It was acceptable. The Calamari was a bit over cooked but tasty. The Risotto special with sea food was not what we expected per the description. Was expecting a tomato based sauce but instead was based on the squid I assume since it was purple in color. It was ok but not sure it was worth the price.Special Features:
- Good food, poor waitressOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/18/2014The food was very good, but our waitresses was not. If we go back I would ask for another server.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/13/2014Outstanding food and service. Way too noisy for conversationI would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gem in Chicagosbroker1997Dined on 8/13/2014It was a little hard to find Carlucci's but it was well worth it. Our visit started with superior staff greeting us quickly and courteously. We were immediately brought to our table where our excellent and attentive server made sure we had drinks and a wine list. This is a restaurant that understands proper table service. Bread, wine, salads and dinner were all served in succession at just the right pace. Our waiter was always around and making sure that we were satisfied without being obtrusive. The food was delicious. It was prepared properly and all of our dishes had a lovely presentation. We had excellent espresso for dessert and then were greeted warmly at the door as we left. It was truly an excellent dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GLAD I WENT BACKReviewgirlDined on 8/13/2014Ihad not been to Carlucci for years. It was even better than I remembered. We were warmly greeting by our server Roberto. He was sweet and very knowledgeable. The wine and cocktail offerings are now available to view via IPad. How fun was that! Interesting cocktail selections. Good wine list. Dinner menu was vast....something for everyone. I ordred spinach salad and veal dish.....was looking for a side and Roberto suggested vegetable rissota (yum). Was very full and satisfied, but my dinner companion wanted a little something for dessert. We again relied on Roberto's suggestion....and again Yum. Maitre D stopped by to check on us.....was very much like a family dinner. We were very well fed and taken served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Couldn't ask for more.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/12/2014Food was great and staff was extremely accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Inattentive WaiterFoodieSuzDined on 8/10/2014The food was amazing here, but my only complaint is that our waiter was MIA after taking our order. I sat for 20 minutes trying to track him down to order another glass of wine. Not a great experience for a restaurant of this caliper.Special Features:
- Excellent Food. Great serviceOldguyDined on 8/9/2014I am in Rosemont once or twice a year usually for 3 to 7 days and I've been to Carlucci's a few times in the past and always thought it was overpriced and the service was a bit "snobby". I hadn't been there in a number of years but when another restaurant never returned our call we decided to go to Carluccii. Saturday night the experience was different. Great food, great service, everything was outstanding. And I thought that the prices were reasonable. I'll be back next year.Special Features:
- Food took a long timeMikeDined on 8/7/2014We ordered our food and it took about 30-40 min to come. Upon finishing our meal, the manager apologized for our food taking so long and informed us it was accidentally given to someone else. He then offer a couple complementary deserts which was nice since we actually never even complained.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014Great experience... Centrally located to meet people from various directions in the Chicago Area. The food and service was great!Special Features:
- Great foodazfoodieDined on 8/6/2014We ate there two nights in a row! The food is great and the staff is very gracious.