Carlucci - Rosemont
6111 N River RD
Rosemont, IL 60018Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Carlucci - Rosemont
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.carluccirosemont.com/
- Phone: 8475180990x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:30am to 3:30pm
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm to 10:00pm
Friday and Saturday 5:00 to 9:30
Sunday: 4:30pm to 8:00pm
Full service bar open from 11:00am to 12:00am
Private parties rooms for 10-200 guests during all business hours, also available Saturday and Sunday Lunch.
Courtesy Shuttle to and from the Rosemont Convention Center and area hotels. Call for details.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Giron & Munoz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Whether it’s a social gathering or corporate dinner we invite you to consider Carlucci Rosemont's private rooms featuring rich wood trim, painted murals and an inviting ambiance for your guests. With space for 10-200 guests, choose from several intimate dining rooms along with our main dining room or the Carlucci Bar for your personal or business dining affairs. Our theater-style auditorium featuring state of the art sound system with AV equipment and WIFI can accommodate groups as large as 200, the perfect setting for your next corporate meeting.
- Entertainment: Enjoy Live Music on select Friday and Saturday nights in the Carlucci Bar.
With proximity to the Rosemont Theater, Allstate Arena and Muvico 18 screen Movie theater, Carlucci Rosemont offers a great location for dinner before the show or drinks after in our lively bar, featuring a well stock wine room, great martinis, and bar with big screen television.
- Special Events: Visit our www.carluccirosemont.com for events, current specials and promotions including Live Music on select Friday and Saturday nights in the Carlucci Bar, Uncorked Wine Tastings, No Corkage Fee Weekends, Daily Bar Specials including Half Price Select Appetizers (Monday thru Friday 4-6pm), and more.
- Cross Street: Higgins & River Road
- Public Transit: Rosemont Blue Line stop is located four block north of the restaurant, Pace service to and from Suburban location, five minute cab ride from O’Hare International Airport. Courtesy Shuttle available upon request.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Complimentary Valet lunch or dinner or Self park in our private lot. Courtesy Shuttle to and from the Rosemont Convention Center and Local Hotels. Call ahead for details.
A word from Carlucci - Rosemont
Consistently among Chicago’s top Italian dining destinations, Carlucci awards include OpenTable 2014 Diner's Choice, The American Culinary Federation Achievement of Excellence, DiRona & Silver Plate Winner & Perennial Critics Choice Award by Chicago Magazine. Experience dining rooms with gracious ambiance featuring white linen tablecloths, painted murals & rich wood trim. Served with utmost precision by seasoned wait staff, the menu is equally indulgent whether business lunch or social dinner. Fresh greens, simmered sauces, pasta al denté & masterful main courses celebrate flavors that embody Italian tradition. Complement the meal with a celebration of wine from Carlucci's award-winning wine list by Wine Spectator featuring labels from both Italy’s & California’s finest vineyards. With proximity to Rosemont’s thriving theater & convention district & a Chicagoland area hot spot, Carlucci has mastered this experience, enabling you to dine deliciously within your schedule.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Carlucci - Rosemont reviews from OpenTable diners
137 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (49)special occasion (47)fit for foodies (33)great for lunch (31)notable wine list (27)romantic (26)neighborhood gem (15)vibrant bar scene (12)great for brunch (7)great for outdoor dining (6)kid-friendly (4)hot spot (3)scenic view (3)late-night find (2)Show More
- Lack of interestEnjoyDined on 8/27/2014A little disappointed in the experience . It may have been the the associated with the party yet no excitement from the serverSpecial Features:
- DisappointinglaurenjDined on 8/23/2014Charming place, friendly staff. My filet was overcooked, not seasoned and pasta tasted like a plate of pure butter. Will not return.
- Overpriced and poor service.JLalaDined on 8/23/2014I don't mind paying for good food but this food was mediocre Italian food that was very priced. Our server was rude. He literally would walk away when we were chatting with him. And he wasn't a young kid, he was a grown adult. O well on to the next one.
- 8/21 Dinnerchm002Dined on 8/21/2014It was acceptable. The Calamari was a bit over cooked but tasty. The Risotto special with sea food was not what we expected per the description. Was expecting a tomato based sauce but instead was based on the squid I assume since it was purple in color. It was ok but not sure it was worth the price.Special Features:
- Good food, poor waitressOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/18/2014The food was very good, but our waitresses was not. If we go back I would ask for another server.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/13/2014Outstanding food and service. Way too noisy for conversationI would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gem in Chicagosbroker1997Dined on 8/13/2014It was a little hard to find Carlucci's but it was well worth it. Our visit started with superior staff greeting us quickly and courteously. We were immediately brought to our table where our excellent and attentive server made sure we had drinks and a wine list. This is a restaurant that understands proper table service. Bread, wine, salads and dinner were all served in succession at just the right pace. Our waiter was always around and making sure that we were satisfied without being obtrusive. The food was delicious. It was prepared properly and all of our dishes had a lovely presentation. We had excellent espresso for dessert and then were greeted warmly at the door as we left. It was truly an excellent dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GLAD I WENT BACKReviewgirlDined on 8/13/2014Ihad not been to Carlucci for years. It was even better than I remembered. We were warmly greeting by our server Roberto. He was sweet and very knowledgeable. The wine and cocktail offerings are now available to view via IPad. How fun was that! Interesting cocktail selections. Good wine list. Dinner menu was vast....something for everyone. I ordred spinach salad and veal dish.....was looking for a side and Roberto suggested vegetable rissota (yum). Was very full and satisfied, but my dinner companion wanted a little something for dessert. We again relied on Roberto's suggestion....and again Yum. Maitre D stopped by to check on us.....was very much like a family dinner. We were very well fed and taken served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Couldn't ask for more.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/12/2014Food was great and staff was extremely accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Inattentive WaiterFoodieSuzDined on 8/10/2014The food was amazing here, but my only complaint is that our waiter was MIA after taking our order. I sat for 20 minutes trying to track him down to order another glass of wine. Not a great experience for a restaurant of this caliper.Special Features:
- Excellent Food. Great serviceOldguyDined on 8/9/2014I am in Rosemont once or twice a year usually for 3 to 7 days and I've been to Carlucci's a few times in the past and always thought it was overpriced and the service was a bit "snobby". I hadn't been there in a number of years but when another restaurant never returned our call we decided to go to Carluccii. Saturday night the experience was different. Great food, great service, everything was outstanding. And I thought that the prices were reasonable. I'll be back next year.Special Features:
- Food took a long timeMikeDined on 8/7/2014We ordered our food and it took about 30-40 min to come. Upon finishing our meal, the manager apologized for our food taking so long and informed us it was accidentally given to someone else. He then offer a couple complementary deserts which was nice since we actually never even complained.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014Great experience... Centrally located to meet people from various directions in the Chicago Area. The food and service was great!Special Features:
- Great foodazfoodieDined on 8/6/2014We ate there two nights in a row! The food is great and the staff is very gracious.
- A must do!AlwaysinahotelDined on 8/6/2014Will be on the list to revisit next time in Chicago area, no doubt.Special Features:
- Good food tho priceyNiceDined on 8/2/2014This was probably our last visit to Carlucci's. The food was good but way too pricey. There are other pricey restaurants nearby with better food. I always thought this location was romantic but I am over that now.Special Features:
- Great Food Slow ServicejbgaDined on 7/28/2014Dined on a weeknight last week. The food is excellent, but I gave 4 stars because of slow service. Restaurant was very crowded and at least one private party was having dinner. Drinks and appetizers arrived in an orderly and timely fashion. However, we waited about 50 minutes for the entrees - two entrees - to arrive. A table of 4 seated near us arrived after we did and departed before we were served with our entree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable and GoodRelaxedDined on 7/25/2014We eat here often. Always some nice specials, as well as the usual Italian specialties. Great desserts!Special Features:
- Delightful ladies lunchhopeVIPDined on 7/25/2014we had a delightful ladies lunch. Our server was very helpful recommending selections. We had a booth and the 4 of us ladies laughed, visited and just had a wonderful time with no rush. My friend wanted a "cherry coke" and the bartender accommodated her request. We were just a little disappointed when my other friend wanted a Southern Comfort Manhattan………….but they ran out of "bitters" the night before so she couldn't have that drink. We will definitely return. The $10.99 dessert was enough for the four of us to share………delishe!
- Terrible dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/24/2014This is the third time I've dined at Carlucci's, and I assure you I will not be back. The food was absolutely awful. My pasta dish arrived cold, in an unappetizing form and had terrible flavor. Our server was distracted and didn't pay any attention to us. Overall, it was a very disappointing experience again.
- Well donescottieDined on 7/21/2014Have always enjoyed the downtown location, went to this location with clients. Had a great dinner, and Evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, so-so servicetealoverDined on 7/19/2014The food was absolutely delicious and the outdoor patio was very relaxing. The worst problem was the airplane noise, which lessened considerably after 8:00. Our server was personable, but forgetful. He forgot soup, we asked for wine and we had to remind him we ordered it and he forgot the requested ice tea. Our appetizers and dinners came out in a reasonble amount of time, so there were no problems with the things he remembered to bring. Unfortunately, we do not have his name.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Evening!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/2014The food was excellent, and the wait staff was attentive. We had a lovely evening!Special Features:
- EnjoyallDined on 7/18/2014Excellant food and atmosphere. The waiter we had was not very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service for businessOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/17/2014Great for entertaining clients! Good locating near O'Hare.Special Features:
- NewbieDined on 7/12/2014I visited this restaurant on my birthday - the food was delicious, especially the pasta! Really great Italian food. It was quite expensive though, it is not an every day dine in - I would recommend this restaurant for special occasions and for nice dinners. But on the other hand, the service was amazing - there is also valet parking provided! I'm not used to go to such restaurants so for me it was really nice evening. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- solid, inventive cuisineEdgeDinerDined on 7/12/2014I dined at Carlucci long before it left north Halsted Street for the suburbs, and I enjoyed it then. I enjoy it now. The restaurant never disappointed me, and always presented pleasant, new twists on Italian cuisine. Our table enjoyed the farfalle with tomato cream sauce, and risotto with mushrooms and ribeye steak. Both were wonderful, bountiful dinners. I've come to count on Carlucci for special occasions with friends or family. I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but priceyMaggieblue0108Dined on 7/7/2014I dined at Carlucci's with a group of 5 women from various states in the US, on the recommendation of our hotel shuttle driver. The food was good. The prices were off the chart. Our bill was $247.00 pre tip. That included 5 entrees, 1 appetizer, 1 $34.00 bottle of red wine, 2 desserts & 3 coffees. Everything is offered "a la carte," so when the wait staff asks you if you want soup or salad with your meal, please know there's an upcharge. I wouldn't go back and I wouldn't recommend. Too pricey!Special Features:
- CKJZDined on 7/6/2014Had great appetizer and entrees. Wait staff was very attentive. I'm allergic to chilis and when I asked our waiter about the sauce on our appetizer, he checked and verified chili flakes were used as a garnish. The maître d removed the item from our bill which was very kind and not necessary. We were impressed. We thoroughly enjoyed the meal and dining experience and attentiveness of the staff.Special Features:
- ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/2/2014Normally this place is top notch. I was a little disappointed in that the area we were seated was extremely hot (even the waiter was sweating) and there was a slice of mozzarella cheese on top of my chicken parmesan, not even melted! I was tempted to return it had it not been for my lunch guest. The waiter was superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RedpetDined on 6/30/2014Outstanding food. One of best p;aces I've ever had a meal.Special Features:
- Perfect 90th birthday celebrationrborDined on 6/27/2014We were nervous about taking my mother to Carlucci's for her 90th birthday dinner -- her tastes run very simple, but she loved it. The wait staff was friendly, attentive and welcoming. The setting was nice yet casual. The complimentary dessert for all of us was a pleasant surprise and delicious. We all had a great time -- thanks!Special Features:
- Classic italianRegularDinersDined on 6/27/2014I was there for a business lunch. The menu is as expected for a long time Chicago italian restaurant and the food is consistently good. Wait stuff is experienced and friendly. I'll be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CarlucciOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 6/26/2014Decent food but not the greatest Italian food in town.
- JaySDined on 6/25/2014Dinner was fabulous....interesting and delicious. We arrived late for our reservation exhausted from driving so the staff took good care of us and gave us a drink to calm us down. They seated us right away. It was the beginning to a wonderful evening at Carlucci.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Be Careful...VTBlueDined on 6/24/2014Only because the portions are massive. Very good food, though, and the service was absolutely outstanding. It's a noisy place...not what I'd recommend for an intimate evening, but it is fun.Special Features:
- MikeDined on 6/22/2014At Westin and wanted somewhere close with a group of customers. Great place great experience great good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovesoystersDined on 6/20/2014We used to frequent Carlucci's years ago. Unfortunately, this time, service was slow and my entree was extremely salty. My husband had the lamb shank which was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cery Good food & ServiceTJ22Dined on 6/18/2014Often make a trip to Carlucci's when visiting Chicago. Have always enjoyed a great meal and very good service.Special Features:
- MediocrelivetoeatVIPDined on 6/18/2014Restaurant and food are out of date and very mediocre.