Carlos'n Charlie's - Myrtle Beach
1202 Celebrity Circle R-11
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Carlos'n Charlie's - Myrtle Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.carlosandcharlies.com/
- Phone: 8437121952
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Mexican, International
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Guests are free to do as they please as they are entertained by their surroundings - dancing on chairs, comical skit performances, singing and more. The servers work as a team, paying close attention to detail and entertaining guests.
- Cross Street: Between 21st. Ave N. & 29th Ave N
- Public Transit: The Grand Strand area offers bus service transportation through The Coast RTA and Lymo Bus Service. More than 80 buses service routes to major tourist destinations.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Parking is FREE and there is a lot of it. The parking Lot is part of Broadway At the Beach shopping center.
A word from Carlos'n Charlie's - Myrtle Beach
Carlos'n Charlie's is a family-friendly, 100% Mexican restaurant, where the genuine personality and subtle humor of Grupo Anderson's founder, Carlos Anderson, is apparent in every detail. In a laid-back, casual setting, guests are free to do as they please as they are entertained by their surroundings - dancing on chairs, comical skit performances, singing and more. The servers work as a team, paying close attention to detail and entertaining guests individually to ensure that each person leaves with an unforgettable memory of the restaurant. Carlos'n Charlie's does not strive to be a themed restaurant, and it is not perceived as one. What makes Carlos'n Charlie's different from most restaurants is that it not only sells authentic food and drink, but it also offers a priceless and memorable dining experience. Carlos'n Charlie's is a timeless restaurant that people of all ages will continue to enjoy for years to come.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Carlos'n Charlie's - Myrtle Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelEnergetic
kid-friendly (6)good for groups (6)vibrant bar scene (4)hot spot (3)late-night find (2)fit for foodies (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Delicious!yummyDined on 7/16/2014The food was absolutely delicious. You get a lot of food for your money. Great for kids. I would definitely go back again.Special Features:
- Really wanted it to be better!MikeMDined on 7/12/2014First thing.. I used the Open Table app to make reservations. When my friends arrived - before we did - they were told there was not a reservation in my name (luckily it was slow). Now to the food...For the money, the food was disappointing. Not very authentic either. We ordered chips with cheese dip and it tasted like it was from a can of cheese you would get from Sam's Club. My wife ordered the Flautas and compared it to the ones you get from the grocery store. I enjoyed my meal (chimichanga), but it wasn't worth the price.
- NopekhatiDined on 7/11/2014Noisy, dirty are the first words that come to mind. So loud the bartender just kept say huh? huh?. Ladies Room disgusting...and I'll leave it at that. Tablecloth dirty. Waiter friendly and good, food came in 5mins and it was good. Empty plates sat on table for 15mins. Interrupted 3 times by someone selling shooters....did she even work for the restaurant? Again by a balloon lady wearing a large sign that said "Tips Appreciated" and finally by someone saying she was doing a marketing survey...but she barely listened/heard our responses. Atmosphere was loud, chaotic...everyone just running around....ugh. Now aren't you glad you asked.
- Energetic and funfood4thoughtDined on 7/6/2014The food was just average but we had fun and the drinks were good too! Eating dinner in Myrtle Beach can sometimes involve a long wait so we were happy to get a reservation for 10 people and avoid the wait lists at other locations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 6 reviews are from the Carlos'n Charlie's - Myrtle Beach reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/29/2014We were disappointed in Carlos'n Charlie's. We have been to some really good Mexican restaurants in the past, and this was not one of them. This reminded me of a chain restaurant where everything was prepackaged. The guacamole that came with the food was over processed, the chicken Mole I had was just OK. Will not be back.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/14/2014This restaurant was nothing that it was described in "open table". Very loud music and the food was nothing like Mexican.
- Absolutely too loudOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/31/2013Absolutely too loud, too noisy. Food was practically thrown at us. Not happy at all, would not go back. Good for families with young children, not couplesSpecial Features:
- TerribleOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/27/2013Terrible. We walked out after the apps because it was so bad.Special Features:
- Our waiter worked hard toGoherdDined on 7/13/2013Our waiter worked hard to entertain the kids in our large group of 14. Great if you have a big group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good timesMomof2wildonesDined on 5/26/2013We had a lot of fun at Carlos n Charlie's. They were able to seat a party of 11 on Memorial ay weekend with no problem. Fun atmosphere! We danced in the middle of dinner and even the kids joined. If you want somewhere loud and fun that the kids can take part in, you should try it out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.