Carino on 2nd
1710 2nd Ave
New York, NY 10128Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Carino on 2nd
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.carino2nd.com/
- Phone: (212) 860-0566
- Hours of Operation:
Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 5:00pm -10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Chef Roberto
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Entertainment: Great Music featuring the music of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Patti Page, Bobby Darin, Billy Holiday and more
A word from Carino on 2nd
Blending Traditional Italian Favorites with Contemporary Accents.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Carino on 2nd reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (4)great for outdoor dining (2)romantic (2)fit for foodies (1)kid-friendly (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Our new Yorkville Go-ToJoyCDined on 11/1/2014Came here on Saturday after the BF said he found a "new" restaurant in the neighborhood. It turns out, it has been around for decades and has quite an interesting past, told to us by the vibrant and personable owner Desiree. The location was recently renovated and it is beautiful, not too big, with exposed brick and tasteful decor. We ordered a stuffed artichoke, done to perfection, I had a pasta dish made with chicken and, as they are fine tuning the menu, I suggested to Desiree that they add more veggies. The BF had calamari in red sauce and the dish was delsh. The service was attentive & friendly, much appreciated. Great drinks, a healthy wine pour and an overall lovely experience. Highly recommend, we will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food/service/valueVeggiegirlDined on 10/25/2014Am gluten free and they have gf pasta. Also, the food is excellent -- for once not too salty or heavy. Interesting menu. Great service. Good value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- noneRIGHTANGLE1Dined on 9/17/2014I love the relaxed feel of this place – like a comfortable dining room in a friends home. I definitely would return to try more dishes. The potato-leek soup was amazing and the Bibb lettuce salad was refreshing. The table was split on the monkfish – one person thought it was great, but another felt that the tastes didn't quite mesh. Everyone loved the flat iron steak. Service was well-timed and friendly, wines were affordable."Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014Enjoyed it very much! We are glad that we found it within the area we were stayingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.