37555 N Hum Rd
Carefree, AZ 85377Neighborhood:
ContinentalPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Phone: 6027951255x
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Coskun Bektas, Hakan Civelek & Guney Bektas
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Carefree Bistro
Carefree Bistro is modeled around international fresh seasonal food complimented with our wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Carefree Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (8)fit for foodies (5)great for lunch (5)great for outdoor dining (4)good for groups (3)romantic (3)notable wine list (3)special occasion (3)hot spot (1)kid-friendly (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- GinaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Have waited for years to find something other than pizza and cowboy bars in this area. Welcome to Carefree BistroSpecial Features:
- RipoffMunchersDined on 9/10/2014We were a party of 6 plus one more who later joined us, so 7. When we received our separate checks (thank you), a tip of 22% had been added to each bill, without any forewarning! And that tip was based upon the total of the bill plus the tax... there is an unwritten rule that you tip only on food, not on tax. We were never told that we would have the tip added. And 22% is exorbitant! If a tip is added for large parties, it is 1) generally 15 to 18% and 2) indicated beforehand. While the food was good, this left a bad taste in everyone's mouth.
- Renovation is gorgeous!!JoJo15VIPDined on 8/15/2014So happy to see that this place has reopened. The executive chef is awesome and I can't wait to see what he will do to the new menu. The space has opened up and the lighting is beautiful, well done !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quite enjoyableAnne22Dined on 8/13/2014Service was very good. Met owner, what a lovely woman. Atmosphere is comfortable and inviting. We were 2 couples, all ordered different meals. All meals were very good with exception if one, the pasta with sausage needs some tweaking and the plate was rather chintzy. This dish was a miss. Having said that, as a local it's nice to have a place in the neighborhood that offers a nice meal. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mikeVIPDined on 7/27/2014Was closed when we got there. No one called us to tell us in advance
- Carefree GemAZGirlVIPDined on 7/14/2014After having been to the restaurant numerous times since it recently opened, the food has been very good. We have tried a variety of items on the menu and it has been consistently great.Special Features:
- better step up2014dinercavecreekVIPDined on 7/9/2014only one waitress, she was overwhelmed..forgot to put our appetizer order in, when we asked about the grapes in a bottle of a wine blend, she told us she did not know, she could have just read the wine bottle label as I did...service was slow. There were 2 older employees there, doing what I do not know... food was average, lamb overcooked, lobster in pasta tough. They did comp birthday dessert, a nice touch and that was the best tasting part of the meal. they
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/5/2014Enjoy the fine dining in this quaint city. One of the few of this quality in the areaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!JoJo15VIPDined on 6/13/2014Excellent tuna tartare, red lentil soup, great pasta selection. Chef/owner George is fantastic with his giant welcoming smile , I expect only good things to come for this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Carefree Bistro reviews archive.