37555 N Hum Rd
Carefree, AZ 85377Neighborhood:
ContinentalPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Phone: 6027951255x
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Coskun Bektas, Hakan Civelek & Guney Bektas
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Carefree Bistro
Carefree Bistro is modeled around international fresh seasonal food complimented with our wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Carefree Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (7)fit for foodies (4)great for lunch (4)good for groups (3)great for outdoor dining (3)romantic (3)notable wine list (3)special occasion (3)hot spot (1)kid-friendly (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Renovation is gorgeous!!JoJo15VIPDined on 8/15/2014So happy to see that this place has reopened. The executive chef is awesome and I can't wait to see what he will do to the new menu. The space has opened up and the lighting is beautiful, well done !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quite enjoyableAnne22Dined on 8/13/2014Service was very good. Met owner, what a lovely woman. Atmosphere is comfortable and inviting. We were 2 couples, all ordered different meals. All meals were very good with exception if one, the pasta with sausage needs some tweaking and the plate was rather chintzy. This dish was a miss. Having said that, as a local it's nice to have a place in the neighborhood that offers a nice meal. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mikeVIPDined on 7/27/2014Was closed when we got there. No one called us to tell us in advance
- Carefree GemAZGirlVIPDined on 7/14/2014After having been to the restaurant numerous times since it recently opened, the food has been very good. We have tried a variety of items on the menu and it has been consistently great.Special Features:
- better step up2014dinercavecreekVIPDined on 7/9/2014only one waitress, she was overwhelmed..forgot to put our appetizer order in, when we asked about the grapes in a bottle of a wine blend, she told us she did not know, she could have just read the wine bottle label as I did...service was slow. There were 2 older employees there, doing what I do not know... food was average, lamb overcooked, lobster in pasta tough. They did comp birthday dessert, a nice touch and that was the best tasting part of the meal. they
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/5/2014Enjoy the fine dining in this quaint city. One of the few of this quality in the areaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!JoJo15VIPDined on 6/13/2014Excellent tuna tartare, red lentil soup, great pasta selection. Chef/owner George is fantastic with his giant welcoming smile , I expect only good things to come for this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Carefree Bistro reviews archive.