Capri Seaside Italian Grille
3 Central Ave
Salisbury, MA 01952Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Capri Seaside Italian Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.capriseaside.com/
- Phone: 978-462-7543x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday 4:00pm-10:00pm
Bar: Open later for cocktails and conversation!
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Harley Smith
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Whether you're planning a rehearsal dinner, holiday get-together, social celebration, cocktail reception or corporate event, Capri offers an intimate gathering and dining space for a personalized and perfect celebration for up to 40 guests. Enjoy sumptuous selections from the Capri menu, complemented by fine wine and cocktails. Escape to Capri and discover the perfect location for your next event. Our functions and culinary team will seamlessly manage the finest of details to ensure your event is a success. Contact our General Manager Kathleen Shick at 978-462-7543 or email email@example.com
- Private Party Contact: Kathleen Shick 978-462-7543x
- Entertainment: Thursday -- Trivia Night, 7-9pm
Saturday -- Tableside serenading by accordion player Sebastian Faro
- Special Events: Bubbles, Bites & Bling! See what’s hot for spring and summer fashion and learn how to create your one-of-a-kind look at Capri’s exclusive girls night out event.
Celebrity stylist and image consultant Amy McLaughlin Lifestyles lends her tips and tricks for accessorizing your wardrobe. By the Sea Gifts will provide Amy’s fashionable finds! Enjoy wine, champagne, appetizers on the house and walk away with an event page valued at $50.
$20 per person
Cooking Classes! Watch, taste and learn with Chef Harley. Includes 4-5 courses, recipe booklet and optional wine pairing. $40-$50 per person.
Italian Family Party Pleasers Thursday, May 1 6:30pm
From panzanella salad to homemade gnocchi, a sumptuous pasta entrée, and panacotta dessert, learn how to prepare the ultimate Italian feast for a crowd.
A word from Capri Seaside Italian Grille
Experience the authentic flavors of Italy at Capri Seaside Italian Grille on Salisbury Beach. Classic Italian favorites such as chicken and veal entrees, tasty pasta dishes, fresh seafood and crispy handmade pizza delight the palate. Dine by one of three cozy fireplaces, under a trellis or at the bar. Don’t miss $9.99 Pasta Night every Wednesday, $5 appetizers on Thursdays, tableside serenading by Sebastian on Saturday evening’s and Capri’s Sunday Family Buffet--only $11.95 for adults and kids 5 and under eat free! Capri is family-friendly with yummy choices kids love! Fresh. Local. Authentic. See what’s cooking at our Italian kitchen by the sea. Capri Seaside Italian Grille is owned by Atlantic Hospitality Group, owners of Seaglass Restaurant, Blue Ocean Music Hall and SurfSide Restaurant and Bar, all located on the shores of Salisbury Beach.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Capri Seaside Italian Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
40 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (20)special occasion (11)good for groups (10)romantic (9)fit for foodies (9)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (2)notable wine list (2)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)hot spot (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Great ValueJabbyDined on 10/15/2014The wife and I used a coupon and got a great meal for the price. Even without the coupon this would of been a great value. Will definitely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was perfect!!2happydinersDined on 10/11/2014Delicious entrees, great service, very knowledgable and helpful server. No complaints!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kittykatDined on 10/3/2014The food was tasty, the service was friendly, yet also slow. It' too bad, because that brought down my score.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2014Went with 10 people. Table was great and comfortable. Nice atmosphere. Food was really delicious. Fried calamari was very good. One if the best. A bunch of us had seafood with pasta and it was excellent. I will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BAPA1Dined on 9/6/2014All 4 diners were pleased with their meals. The veal parmesan was excellent. We would recommend the restaurant to those looking for good Italian food.Special Features:
- Menu snafuMangiaLaPortaDined on 8/30/2014Service was a little slow, seemed like they were understaffed. Bar was crowded, but dining areas were a bit empty...seemed odd that reservations were required. Complimentary bread with tomato pesto was very good. Was looking forward to a grilled pizza, but the waitress informed us that pizza was not available that evening...a little disappointing. Changed to a Caesar salad with grilled chicken, which was good, but had too much dressing.Special Features:
- unexpected surprisejohnsonra2VIPDined on 8/10/2014We had a lot of places to choose from while visiting the Salisbury/Hampton Beach area. We settled on Capri. We thought it was oceanfront, but it wasn't, so were a little disappointed. But the restaurant looks great inside. We were seated promptly and the waitress made quick work to get our drinks and delicious bread with dipping sauce. It was Sunday night so they have family dinner specials. All of the food was delicious, which included salad, lasagne, chicken parmesan, and cannolis. The carafe of house wine was delicious. It started to get busy, so it did take a while for the waitress to get our bill. Total: $47.06Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Capri with MarieUncleLouieDined on 8/9/2014Great eggplant rolotini and meatballs paired well with a nice Brunello enjoyed by California's famous Auntie Marie and Uncle Cliff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely Awfuljaa12Dined on 8/2/2014I made a reservation for myself and two friends for 7pm on a Saturday night. We were seated immediately, next to two large parties, although the rest of the restaurant was fairly quiet. We waited for 15 minutes until the waitress took the orders for the two large parties. We didn't have water or cocktails, but she did say she would be "right with us". The table was very wobbly so we asked her to fix it. She brought a stack of napkins to the table and set them down, and my friend fixed the table. They were out of several items on the menu, which we did not know until we tried to order them. Waitress said they "got slammed" and ran out, although the place was nearly empty. Food was cold, service was TERRIBLE. I won't ever go back.
- JasmineDined on 8/2/2014Food was excellent, waitress was very good, atmosphere is nice...all in all a good evening.Special Features:
- A great and unexpected findtripleplayDined on 7/30/2014A rare find. I was very surprised to find the open table specials were very tasty and well proportioned. The crowd was a nice mix of old and young. The parking in the area could be improved but it was nice to see they did have a free lot next to the restaurant. My attendance there for the first time was for business and my guest really liked the place. I'll be back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great valuelucky2bcsideDined on 7/23/2014The pasta night special is a great value. The quality and freshness of the pasta, sauces and toppings are A+. The wine selections compliment their entire menu and are also a fantastic value. Whenever we dine at Capri the staff makes us feel like family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific food - great for a groupPartyof9Dined on 7/19/2014We had a group of nine that wanted to have dinner before a wedding we were attending at the nearby sister restaurant, Seaglass. We made a last minute reservation for Capri based on a friend's recommendation. We were pleased we did. We were seated at a square chef table for nine which was terrific as it made it easy for us all to socialize. We were promptly waited on by a great waitress who kept up with us the whole time. The drinks were great, the food was very good and we will be back if we are in the Salisbury area again. (Can I say the olive bread was amazing!) The entire staff was super friendly and accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wait for food way too long!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014We had a reservation for 6 people. We overheard hostess telling other guests they needed a reservation although many tables were empty. Our waitress was very nice but it took over an hour to get our food (which was delicious but very basic pizza and spaghetti and meatballs). We had to ask for our check when the food arrived so we wouldn't miss the start of the show at Blue Ocean. We couldn't understand the hold up as the restaurant was not that busy. This is the second time I have experienced this at the Capri.Special Features:
- Great foodHeidiDined on 7/18/2014The food is great! Service is a little slow but was worth the wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special partyvivacapri57Dined on 7/10/2014Last Thursday we had a surprise 50th birthday party at Capri . What a great night . The trivia host participated and allowed our guest to wish happy birthday and accommodated , ethnic music requests . It was a very special night for the birthday girl . The GM , had our table ready , organized the cake presentation , and our server Lucy was excellent. The food was great , and I think that any one who now has frequented Capri since they have changed management and the menu over the last year , would agree it has become The Beach Hot Spot . Im sure this success will continue with consistent good food and excellent management and service . So Needed in Salisbury !!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We got unlucky, I supposescottyVIPDined on 7/5/2014We chose this place b/c it had 4.5 stars on open table. The 5 of us had a major issue w/ our server, Mary Lou. At the end of our meal I heard her tell her GM "She really tried with us". Unfortunately the truth is we really tried with her. The drinks we ordered were flat and tasteless- maybe not so much her fault- but her taking 10 minutes to bring them was. (We got lemonade, diet coke and sprite and maybe it was time to change the syrup/co2? Coke was fine.) I asked for clams and mussels to be added to my shrimp scampi- she rang in a plate I didn't order. Walking away/rolling your eyes when I had a reasonable question is unacceptable. The GM was a delight and pleasant to communicate with. Thank you for making us feel welcomed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So good and so much Fun!!mmm3Dined on 7/3/2014The food is excellent! On Thursdays, they have $5 appetizers fro 5-7 and then trivia from 7-9. Our group got one of each of the 5 apps, there were 8 of us and plenty for all! I had the Chicken parm, my husband had the veal parm, delicious! The service was excellent, the atmosphere was excellent. I have nothing bad to say! We even came in 2nd in the Trivia and won a $30 gift certificate which we will be using next week! Our waitress Grace took care of our every need before we knew we needed something!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great times!RADBEACHDined on 7/3/2014My friends and I have formed a team for Capri's trivia Thursdays (we don't participate every week). Again the food was very good (we look forward to dinner there!). My haddock picata was actually not hot and I asked it to be heated up. Instead, they made me a whole new one. Not necessary, but appreciated. My friends rave about the meatballs there...we haven't had a bad meal yet. Try it some Thursday night...you'll have fun and be glad you went!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CapriSeacoastDinersDined on 7/3/2014Excellent and exciting experience. Best Italian dip we've ever had and the torrential downpours outside kept us from leaving the restaurant. Great service too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- resrvationsVIPDined on 6/28/2014VERY COLD in the restaurant, uncomfortably so. Waitress turned on the gas fireplace which helped but then a man sitting near it turned it off; not enough wait staff; service was sporadic;Special Features:
- The following 165 reviews are from the Capri Seaside Italian Grille reviews archive.
- Great Italian Dining near the Oceanmmm3Dined on 6/26/2014What a great way to finish off the beach day! Nothing bad to say, everything was perfect. I will be back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- good location for Blue Ocean ClubOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014If your attending a concert at the Blue Ocean Club its a great location. Free parking and you can walk across the street to the concert hall. Close to shops and beach area. Food was good, service good. Welcoming staff. Was disappointed to learn they no longer make their own pasta ( still says they do on the web but that's outdated we were told )Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Much better than Seaglass!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/7/2014After an AWFUL experience with Seaglass both food and service I was apprehensive to try Capri. I was pleasantly surprised that the staff was extremely friendly and attentive, and the food was delicious. From the moment we walked in the hostess was lovely and had our reservation (Seaglass previously did not despite my confirmation emails and shoved us next to the dance floor and live band). Both appetizer and meals were great! The sauces were flavorful and seafood was fresh. There was a man walking around playing the accordion which was cute and our waitress was wonderful. Would definitely return!Special Features:
- Very nice restaurant.FoodForFunDined on 6/6/2014All the food we ordered was delicious! We hope to be back soon.Special Features:
- Trivia and Great Food. Yes, Please!RADBEACHDined on 5/29/2014Thursday nights at Capri Seaside Italian Grille are trivia nights. Get together a team of friends and head out for some delicious dinner or appetizers, drinks, and a lot of fun play a few rounds of trivia. It's fun, it's free, and prizes are awarded to the top 3 teams. The games began at 7:00 p.m. and we were done and one our way after the final bonus round around 9:00. Fun girls night out!Special Features:
- Good but not a second time.RickinNHDined on 5/17/2014I'll start by saying that the food was great, cooked very well, well seasoned, tasty and served hot which is always a nice option. The Ambiance was a little disappointing, we were seated in an area that was divided by the bar by a half wall that did little to block out the TV's and the Keeno Screen interfering with and causing distractions during dinner and would not block noise if the bar was more crowded. The waitress was helpful when we were able to find her and when she was able to stop by, she appeared to be the only one working the entire area where we were seated. We may consider trying this place again during the summer season, it just felt that they were understaffed because it wasn't "in season" yet.
- Worth the driveTanteto10Dined on 5/15/2014I enjoyed the meal; it was wonderful. The servers were friendly and attentive. The one suggestion would be to have more choices for gluten free meals. Also, our table was sticky; we were informed it had to do with the last time it was refinished/sealed. I realize things are perfect, but it was a nuisance and felt awkward. Maybe it should be re-done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this restaurant!DharmagirlDined on 5/11/2014Great food, wonderful service and beautiful restaurant with great ambiance. Sometimes the bar can get noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Pre-Show experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/26/2014The service, ambiance were wonderful. The wait staff was friendly and so accommodating. The food was amazing! Not a bad thing had by anyone in our party. We were headed for a show across the street at the Blue Ocean Music Hall and they were so accommodating about getting us there with plenty of time. I would happily go there again and again, show or no show.Special Features:
- Hidden gemOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/26/2014Received g.c. did not know what to expect. Pleasantly surprised. Food was wonderful and plentiful. Wonderful selections of wine and also desserts. The ambience was the best. Sebastian played the accordion with beautiful music as he roamed around but was not intrusive at all. The service was excellent. Mary Lou was friendly and on the ball. We just felt at home and we found our new favorite restaurant and will definitely be back. Just a fantastic evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre-ShowjenlynmilDined on 4/11/2014I dined with friends at Capri before a show at the Blue Ocean Music Hall. The portions were perfect, as were the prices. We had excellent service from Mary Lou, who was attentive and helpful. I will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "Capri" doesn't come up short!!TenaftertenVIPDined on 4/4/2014Capri showed off her gams last night and flashed some fine fare. I had the standard italian staple, veal Parmesan and my lady the haddock over linguine with a lemon pepper buerre blanc sauce. Mary Lou served us some fine home made bread for starters and although they didn't have my vodka of choice, I was pleasantly surprised with her suggestion as replacement. My veal was very good and hers was excellent. Salisbury is a unique summer beach town. Off season was very quiet and subdued. Owner was quite gracious and the experience was well worth the very fair prices. Worth putting heels on!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night outMonaDined on 3/29/2014Hi, This was my first time at this restaurant. We chose this restaurant because it was convenient and we had gone to see a concert across the street later after and found that the food was spectacular and the service was great. I loved the accordion player it fit the night. We were also celebrating my husband's birthday and with a surprise slice of cake with yummy fruits and cream. The service was great and very reasonably priced. I would recommend this to anyone who desires a nice evening out, and by the fireplace was a plus. Loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful GemOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2014The food and service is great. We've been there a few times and have enjoyed it each time. And the prices are very reasonable. Its a great find! It's a little out of our way since we are in Hampton but WELL worth the trip. We love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindrowleygirlDined on 3/15/2014We had dinner before the Manhattan Transfer show on Saturday night and was very happy we chose Capri. The food was excellent and the atmosphere was lovely. We sat by the fireplace and was serenaded by an accordian player which was a very nice touch. Mary Ann got us served and out the door just in time to walk across the street for the concert. Can't go wrong with Capri.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian FoodDaveDined on 3/15/2014If you are in the Salisbury beach area, you can't do better for a nice Italian meal than the Capri seaside grill. We were greeted by a personable and friendly hostess, and our reserved table was immediately available. The menu choices offer a nice variety and we enjoyed the Antipasto Capri and moved on to the Haddock Piccata and Veal Francaise. Both entrees were generous portions and the antipasto for two could have easy been a starter for 3. Our server, Vincente, was personable, informative and provided just the right amount of attentiveness. I am not sure if it is a regular occurrence, but there was an accordionist who roamed throughout the dining room. Coupled with conversation, it can be a lively atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre-show gemCottonDined on 3/15/2014If you are attending a show at Salisbury's Blue Ocean great music venue, you can't miss eating at the Capri seaside just steps from the concert hall. Genuine Italian cuisine, attentive service and a roaming accordion player on Saturday nights! We truly enjoyed the experience before hearing Manhatten Transfer. Great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new chef. Dinner wasTommyPDined on 3/14/2014Great new chef. Dinner was great Friday the show was a lot of fun alsoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was my first time visitingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/12/2014This was my first time visiting your restaurant and it won't be the last! It was my birthday and the staff made me feel so special. The Service given by Lucy was wonderful, I was impressed with the manager Kathleen who visited each and every table personally during our stay. I felt like I was in a neighborhood Italian restaurant! The food was delicious! Highlights for us a bread basket and dipping oil that was to die for. (It should be bottled and sold), and a fresh salad bar with homemade ceaser dressing. Our meals came prompt and hot (chicken Marsala and Fettucini Alfredo) The dishes were filled to the Brim. We ended with an Oreo tiramisu OMG it was delectable! in one word my experience thanks to Lucy, Kathleen and Russell was Incredible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.