Capri Ristorante - Burr Ridge
324 Burr Ridge Pkwy
Burr Ridge, IL 60527Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Capri Ristorante - Burr Ridge
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.capriristorante.com/index-5.html
- Phone: 6304554003
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM.
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00 PM, 10:30 PM, Sunday: 2:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Private Party Contact: Gigi 6304554003
A word from Capri Ristorante - Burr Ridge
Family owned, providing the best homemade Italian food with recipes by Mama Capri. The dining experience is warm and enhanced by the charming personality of Gigi Capri, son of Mama Capri, the owner. The restaurant caters and has private dining space for up to 100 guests. Our guests are family!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Capri Ristorante - Burr Ridge - Best Restaurants in Burr Ridge ›
Capri Ristorante - Burr Ridge reviews from OpenTable diners
101 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (69)great for outdoor dining (44)special occasion (40)good for groups (39)fit for foodies (34)romantic (27)notable wine list (26)great for lunch (22)hot spot (16)late-night find (14)kid-friendly (12)vibrant bar scene (11)great for brunch (8)scenic view (2)Show More
- I can't say enoughValueVSDealVIPDined on 9/14/2014I'm actually disappointed at myself for taking this long to find this place. This place delivers on every point:great service, amazing food, sizable portions, and a nice ambiance. What was shocking to us was we ate the night prior at a "4 star" Italian restaurant downtown and spent $135. The next day we had a family dinner here for 5 people and our bill was only $150. My only caution is book reservations ahead of time because this place is jammed on Friday and Saturday nights!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Dependable Italian!kepviolinVIPDined on 9/13/2014I treated my daughter to a meal at Capri and she was amazed at how good the food is from the crusty Italian bread and great Olive oil, to her salmon dish with a tomato risotto. I ordered the braciole with the handmade long noodles and red sauce and OMG! I took half of it home and ended up snacking on it the next day and it tasted even better! I have never had a bad meal here. We dined early, which makes it better than waiting for a table because we do not drink. Although, we each enjoyed a glass of chianti!Special Features:
- Love Capri!CollDined on 8/29/2014This restaurant is my all time favorite. Found it a few years back and each time we go, I love it all over again!Special Features:
- BearsDined on 8/24/2014The food was good -- the restaurant was very, very warm air conditioning not working very well and our service was not the best. We didn't get any bread, refills for drinks, and I requested in the reservation that it was a special occasion and nothing was done for the occasion. Will not visit again.
- Great service and foodWallycatVIPDined on 8/22/2014Always great! I have been many times and the food is always great. Our server Vicky is fabulous!Special Features:
- Enjoy Meals everytimeTWAB3Dined on 8/21/2014I have eaten here sever times, for both lunch and dinner with friends and co-workers. Everyone enjoyed the food. The staff is great. It's a little bit of Italy.Special Features:
- NOISE LEVEL WAS AWEFULnot4meplaceDined on 8/20/2014We took 4 of our patients there for Christmas. Hard to hear. Sat in restaurant too, but petty loud. Wednesday night we went for a special occasion. Wanted quiet. Put that note in when requested reserv. on line. Ridiculously Loud...Ruined what was supposed to be a great memory for the 5 of us. Will never return, nor will group members. (All business owners in Burr Ridge as are we) Nonetheless, we tipped well as server was good, took our meals home, and left for Bakers Square. Had coffee/dessert and TYLENOL for headaches. Next time, if you can't handle the reservation request for quiet private area, please respond asap. At one point a drunk lady was going table to table with her friends screaming, high fiving friends. Good party place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ClassicBirthdaygrrlDined on 8/17/2014I love Capri and have been dining at their restaurants for years. This location is fantastic - it is cozy, friendly, and the food is delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favorite places!DonnaVIPDined on 8/12/2014The food is always good! We usually make a reservation, as it's small inside and very popular. Love it!Special Features:
- Fab Food!TerribleVIPDined on 8/9/2014Wait was way to long! Food was great! Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/9/2014Never a bad meal. And we are there often. The service is great.Special Features:
- OverpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/3/20147.95 for two meatballs each the size of a golf ball way overpriced
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/2/2014always great!!! Friendly service, great atmosphere and ambienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jeanneDined on 7/26/2014Outstanding authentic Italian food, never had a bad mealSpecial Features:
- Toich of ItalyJannieVIPDined on 7/23/2014Excellent buy for your money...great service and terrific foodSpecial Features:
- (:DarienDined on 7/16/2014Nice night out. The only negative is that it was crazy loud. Very nice, though. We'll be back for a special occasion.Special Features:
- JBSBZSDined on 7/12/2014Did not get to experience Capri because when we arrived just before the reservation time of 7:30 pm on Saturday they did not have the reservation on their books. I had received a confirmation from OpenTable and showed the Hostess. They told me the reservation should not have been accepted and they would do their best to accommodate us (party of 4) as soon as possible but it would be at least an hour. Not sure who's fault the mix up was but we did not stay.Special Features:
- Place to Celebrate40YearsDined on 7/12/2014The Inn is very cozy and romantic, The service staff is quick to attend to yiour needs and polite. Food is very enjoyable, always have had a very good tasting mealSpecial Features:
- MargieDined on 7/7/2014My girlfriends and I had lunch. The food was very good. Service was very good. Had a problem with the bill, had other guests orders on it but was straightened out quickly. Ambience is conducive for friends getting together as well as romantic dinners. Lighting was low, glad I had my phone so I could see the menu. I would definitely recommend this restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014We really like this place. It's the 2nd time we have been there. The food is good. The wine list offers lots of choices. We just love the ambiance. The decor is nice. I'm sure we will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first time but not the lastOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 7/3/2014Our first time here and everything was spot on. Great martinis, good wine choices. We had baked clams and the roasted red pepper apps and they were just delicious. Our waitress was very friendly, did not rush us and gave good entree recommendations. We had the homemade rigatoni with vodka sauce and the eggplant parm. Both were very good. Cannot go wrong with homemade pasta. The menu is extensive and we will defintely go back to try other things. Our reservation time was honored but we did go on a weekday. The outside patio is very lovely. All in all a nice experience.Special Features:
- Can't wait to go againFreqFlyr2VIPDined on 7/1/2014A neighborhood gem that beats the big chain restaurants- like Cooppers Hawk and Maggianos. in both food and service. It's not Ambria , it's a great neighborhood place. A happy place . Try it- you will like it.Special Features:
- Always a GREAT MealdseatsDined on 6/27/2014The food is suburb...the service beyond belief....the management is excellent...and love the outdoor dining!!! You won't be sorry...you'll love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food but horrible beginning!MrsSnowflakeDined on 6/23/2014Although 3:15 reservations made & confirmed via email an hour later, when we arrived @ Capri, we were told there must be a mistake because they don't open the dining room until 4 p.m on Mondays, but that we could sit in the bar until then; neither of us are drinkers! I showed the hostess our confirmation & she was clueless! She offered to check with the cook what appetizers MIGHT be ready for us to order, but only soup was ready-which neither of us wanted. No other consideration given. We were still waiting to be seated at 4:15 & started noticing others arriving & being seated right away. We had to go back up to her to be seated! Fortunately the food was delicious & our waitress very good--but the beginning almost ruined our experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- borisDined on 6/21/2014food was excellent will go back again excellent service and ambianceSpecial Features:
- Rainy night no problemDinermeisterVIPDined on 6/21/2014Delighted with the ability of the outdoor patio to be shielded from a very bad rainstorm that arrived as we did! Lovely setting, good food, very good service, a bit loud, and in the end a bit expensive, but someone else was ordering the bottles of wine, so that may have increased our bill quite a bit beyond what we usually would have paid.Special Features:
- SurpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/20/2014Don't you love finding a great restaurant in a strip mall? Capri was a great find. Be careful as there is an "express" restaurant in the same strip mall that I think does to go orders. But the real deal is a very nice restaurant - good ambiance and great foodSpecial Features:
- KatyDined on 6/14/2014I loved the restaurant; one exception a little to dark where we sat. Would request the outer dining area next time, or outside during summer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could not be more satisfiedSgmgriderVIPDined on 6/14/2014This was my second visit and I am very pleased with the food, service, and location. Capri is the real deal and you will not be disappointed with your dining experience. I now include Capri on my list of regulars for both personal and business. In an area like Chicagoland there is an unlimited selection for dining and Capri is a gem amoung that selection.Special Features:
- Excellent Service & Food.PaddymoDined on 6/13/2014Wife's Birthday. There were 10 of us in Patio. Very comfortable and Atmosphere was Great. Food & Service Excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not disappointedjustmeVIPDined on 6/12/2014Excellent food once again! You have to try their neckbones on Thursday nights as they are amazing.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable!finedinerDined on 6/12/2014My sister and I took my mother to Capri for her 84th birthday. Food was excellent, service was wonderful, lovely atmosphere. Can't wait to go back.againfineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Good Food, Mediocre ServiceDogMomTravelVIPDined on 6/11/2014Capri is always hopping. . .it has a vibrant (aka noisy) and crowded scene. While the food is always good, including the gluten free pasta, the service is fairly mediocreSpecial Features:
- dinner with friendsBarbDined on 6/11/2014I was very happy with the excellent service we received. We were seated promptly at the time of our reservation and drinks were brought out quickly. Our appetizer and dinners were very tasty and portions were ample. Prices were reasonable. Was very happy that no one rushed us out when we just wanted to sit and talk awhile after we finished our dinners. parking was good too.Special Features:
- Great food bad patronsTL1659Dined on 6/9/2014The food was great, the down side was a table of loud drunk patrons using profanity with kids in the area. Bad taste. We asked to sit in the outdoor area and were told it was closed. When we left there were still folks dining in the outdoor bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful surprise in the suburbsCBRGVIPDined on 6/8/2014We frequently dine all over Chicagoland, and I was raised on Italian, so I won't neglect to sa that we were pleasantly surprised by the delicious food at Capri. The pasta carbonara was pure mascarpone...delicious! We loved the bacalla alla italiana - a hearty, yet flaky cod with mushrooms, olives, and onions in a fabulous marinara. Lastly, the eggplant parmesan was scrumptious, and certainly lived up to its "award-winning" status. All in all, a MUST VISIT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceFitz4Dined on 6/7/2014Wonderful night out with family. However if seated in the main restaurant, it is difficult to hear. The place can get quite loud as tables are close to one another. The service and food were fabulous. Would go again but would request seating in the tented area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food we have ever had...3yearanniversaryDined on 6/6/2014Although the overall feel of the restaurant was a bit loud and distracting, the service and meal was wonderful. Excellent waiter paired our wine with our meals, we were given a free appetizer new to the menu, we both even took a dessert for each to go! Everything went relatively smoothly with our reservation and seating, although people were bumping into my husband constantly considering how full the place was... Overall we will most certainly be returning whenever we are in the area again.Special Features:
- Great Food, Ambiance and EnergylansingnatDined on 5/30/2014The night was energized and the food and service were great! Our party of eight (several who had not seen each other in months) enjoyed a well served (not rushed) and delicious dinner! Everyone raved about the place and vowed to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/24/2014The service was wonderful and the manager/owner was accomdiating in meeting our needs. The food was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.