Capo's Italian Steakhouse
5675 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89146-0310Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Capo's Italian Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.caposrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7023642276x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm Sun-Thurs. 5:0pm - 11:00pm Fri-Sat.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Danny Bradley
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Lounge singers 7 nights a week
A word from Capo's Italian Steakhouse
Welcome to Capo’s Italian Cuisine! We have a speakeasy entrance. Age-old tradition and timeless recipes that have been passed down through generations, the restaurant successfully combines cuisine and atmosphere to create a dining experience that won't soon be forgotten. Quiet and elegant, Capo's Italian Cuisine is the kind of place that could be your home away from home - smells of spices and homemade cooking fill the air while a friendly and knowledgeable wait staff bends over backwards to cater to your every need. The menu is vast and impressive showcasing traditional specialties as well as modern adaptations. There is something here sure to tempt every palate even the most discriminating of gourmets! No matter what the occasion calls for or your appetite demands, the friendly staff at Capo's Italian Cuisine promises to make your next dining experience truly unforgettable. This mob theme restaurant is sure to be a real unique evening out!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Capo's Italian Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
118 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (76)romantic (75)neighborhood gem (59)good for groups (42)late-night find (26)notable wine list (22)fit for foodies (21)hot spot (13)vibrant bar scene (9)kid-friendly (8)scenic view (2)Show More
- Unique FindRocko54Dined on 8/29/2014In a world filled with fast food and chain restaurants, Capo's was a pleasant surprise. We were delighted by the atmosphere and the staff - and then the food arrived! All three of our dinners were delicious, and the prices were very reasonable. The restaurant is dark, but fits the theme of Capo's; a mob/ speakeasy vibe. ( not to worry, there are small lights in every menu ) We will definitely be back for more!Special Features:
- Very fun!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014One major disappointment... While booking it on line they asked if I had any special remarks or requests .. I did. My girlfriend and I have been vacationing thanks to her friends generous hospitality at both their LA and Vegas homes.. was the 1 night we were granted to plan/ pay for... I asked for a celebratory and thank you cake to be added ....nothing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More than we expectednowthatsameataballDined on 8/26/2014My sons and I went to Capo's for the first time and thought the whole experience was awesome. The food and Sangria's were great...really the best meatball I have had in years and I am still thinking about how delicious the sausage and peppers were. We enjoyed all the special entertainment and the service was great! I'm spreading the word.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No pure Olive Oil@Italian dining?OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014I chose this place for mom's 68th birthday. On my reservation request, I noted it was a birthday dinner and that my mom had an allergy that requires eating meals without vegetable oil, specifically soybean. I figured since it's an Italian restaurant, there would be olive oil readily available. Unfortunately, they use a blend and had no pure Olive oil at all. She was brought a salad that was lettuce only with balsamic on the side, but no oil since they use a "blend." Considering the prices, there should be at least a bottle of pure olive oil to accommodate people w/food allergies. I couldn't believe the salad contained no other veggies either. Otherwise, food and atmosphere were good but I wouldn't return.Special Features:
- Terrific food and funFerbdogDined on 8/21/2014Truly authentic Italian cuisine I grew up on in New York. The atmosphere and great staff make it a terrific choice for a group.Special Features:
- loveitalian2Dined on 8/19/2014First time at Capos. Food was delicious. Nice atmosphere and theme. Will be back. Specials for locals a great idea.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!!Duke14Dined on 8/19/2014Super food, great service! Meatballs to die for! Lasagna was fabulous. Will recommend it to everyone & we will be back over & over again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasureDebbieDined on 8/16/2014This is our fourth trip to capos! Love it. Wish they had the Oslo bucco on regular basis.Special Features:
- Extraordinary Vegas RestaurantTeamMeatballsDined on 8/15/2014Capos Speakeasy has some of the best Italian food I've ever had. I am particularly a huge fan of their meatballs! The ambiance is fantastic Old Classic Vegas feel, live music, magic, great service and so much fun. Black and white old Mafia movies playing, watch out for the secret door... Great for a romantic dinner as well as a place to bring the whole family! I just love it there.Special Features:
- Fun atmospherenew2vegasDined on 8/15/2014Good is ok., nothing special, but the experience is very fun. Next time we go we are dressing up. We have been twice and both times people were dressed the part and having a blast. The table side singer is fun and the magician is a great way to stay entertained as you wait for you dinner.
- Great spotOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014This was a really great spot. My wife and I, came here for a 9:15 reservation a friend recommended it to us. This is a great non strip spot to get great food, wine and entertainment. The speak easy feel works great here, and takes you back to a time of frank, dean, and Sammy. please do your self a favor and enjoy the off strip gem that is CaposSpecial Features:
- Excellent Italian DiningFoodReview6543Dined on 8/6/2014The atmosphere was phenomenal, the food excellent, and the staff very friendly. The portions were good, they had two different live entertainment options: a piano player for ambiance as well as a magician who traveled from table to table. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone, and will return the next time I'm in Vegas. My only minor complaint was that the restaurant was a bit too hot for my comfort when my group ate there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bobbyoVIPDined on 8/5/2014We eat out 5 - 7 nights a week being on the road so much for business , cabbie recommended this place and we read the reviews which were 3-5 stars . Maybe we hit it on an off night 8-5-2014 , first thing is half the restaurant had no a/c and the raves re: the food ? Salad n.g Lasagna cold and tasteless , meatballs were ok . Wine was good and waitress was very nice , but dont think we will be going back .
- AWESOMEElkeDined on 8/4/2014Took me back to NJ in the day, very cool ambiance and experience . Loved the staff they we amazing and friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!!!!!SusanDined on 8/3/2014Wonderful service and friendly staff. I will recommend this restaurant to everyone. It's the best Italian food I ever had. Cannot express enough how delicious everything was from appetizers to deserts and everything in between. Absolutely amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MeatballLA58Dined on 8/2/2014Great meatball sauce and calamari, chicken dry and pasta stuck together. Fun placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- capos restaurantgoodeatzDined on 8/2/2014Never heard of or been to this place before, was recommended by a customer of mine decided to check it out since I was in the area, wow! This place is awesome food was great service was great, music was very nice very friendly and unique will be recommending to friends and family.had a blast .thanks capos teamSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun, fun, funDenitouDined on 8/1/2014My family and I had such a great time! The music was great, and the food is fantastic! We'll definitely be back, the next time we're here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NostalgicjujeaDined on 7/31/2014Had a wonderful time -- darker restaurant with a perfectly cheesy lounge singer, and I mean that in the best way possible. Staff was responsive and friendly. Kind of chose this restaurant on a whim -- glad we did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- capos is wonderfulcaposDined on 7/29/2014A pleasant escape from the Vegas busy strip. Relaxing. Well-served and excellent service. Quality of food is wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Throwback to an exciting time/placeLivelyRestaurantsDined on 7/24/2014This restaurant is full of character. If you're a Star Trek fan it feels almost like being in a holodeck program of a speak easy. I definitely recommend that others try it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is always excellentLove2DineVIPDined on 7/22/2014Enjoyed another great dinner at Capo's!! I had the Ravioli Alfredo which was delicious and my husband had the Shrimp Scampi, also delicious. The bread with garlic butter is fantastic and one of our favorite components of the meal is the Pasta Fagioli Soup.........the best in town! Tuesdays are 2 for 1 dinners for locals so we enjoy this locals perk VERY much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingtitiDined on 7/20/2014The food was amazing and staff was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'll be backinit4funDined on 7/19/2014Great intimate setting (albeit a bit dark) for a great dinner with a loved one. Menus come with a flashlight inside - yes, it's that 'intimate'. Old world MOB charm. The live music was a great touch but it's a bit over the top on volume when your wanting to have a conversation at the table. Food quality was notably good (veal parm) and worth returning to have something else on the menu. The wait staff was friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great againItaliansnob1Dined on 7/18/2014Been to Vegas three times this year. It's a go to spot for dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WoderfulBitty7Dined on 7/17/2014My husband and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary with our friends, I have been wanting to come here ever since I saw capo's on tv, This is a fantastic restaurant and wonderful food as well as service !!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FIRST TIME VISITORSANTABILLDined on 7/16/2014GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR MY FIRST TIME - SAD TO SEE THAT THE "FEDS" RAID NO LONGER TAKES PLACE - I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT - EVEN HINTED ABOUT IT TO MY DATE. THE SINGER WAS JUST A LITTLE TOO LOUD SO CONVERSATION BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE IN THE BOOTH COULDN'T HAPPEN. WE DIDN'T KNOW IF BREAD WAS SUPPOSSED TO BE SERVED WITH THE MEAL AND HAD TO ASK FOR IT. IT WAS JUST PLAIN BREAD STRIPS AND NOT GARLIC BREAD - SHUCKS. THE HOUSE MARGARITA SPECIALTY WAS FABULOUS! LOVED THE ENTRY INTO THE PLACE!! WILL DEFINITELY GO BACK.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night at Capo'smitsreviewDined on 7/15/2014It was in a small shopping plaza that wasn't all remarkable, but upon entering you were a world away. Very cool atmosphere, and old Vegas decor. Great piano player and best of all, the food was great! Can't wait to go again!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great timehskrchk94Dined on 7/15/2014The food is excellent, the drink (names) are fun. My hubby's from the little Italy area of Chicago so this is always on his special occasion dinner request list. Any of the pasta dishes are great. Haven't actually tried the steaks yet because I love their red sauce so much I usually default to lasagna or pasta and meat sauce. This time I had the shrimp scampi and it was yum, yum, yum! For you Chicago natives, they carry creamy garlic dressing which is hard to find in Vegas restaurants. Head on over and have a kick in the head!!! :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Italian FoodLove2DineVIPDined on 7/15/2014We have made it a practice to come to Capo's every Tuesday to take advantage of their excellent 2 for 1 Tuesday Locals Meal Deal. The food and service is always EXCELLENT! Definite recommendations are the Lasagna, Chicken Parm, and Santucci's Pasta....so good! Try their pink sauce on Penne with italian sausage for a treat too good to miss. Best Italian in Las Vegas at a great price!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome place!SheilaDined on 7/12/2014I seen this place on Mob wives. So I knew if they liked it, that I truly would. It was a once of a kind experience. And being from Chicago, it was like we were at home! Def would recommend this to ANYONE going to VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Such a cool restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014Visited Vegas for the first time and decided to check this place out. So happy I did. It's really got the speakeasy theme down to a science and the food was delicious. Overall just a really wonderful experience. They even called a cab for me to get back to my hotel on the strip before I paid my bill. I will definitely return whenever I make it back out here.Special Features:
- Fun and Unique ExperiencelarannemDined on 7/8/2014Capo's is a unique dining experience that takes its diners back to Vegas' mobster days. Capo's Sugo sauce tastes fresh like I just picked the tomatoes out of my own garden! The dark speakeasy atmosphere with Sinatra singing in the background, mobster and Rat Pack pictures hanging on black textured wallpaper, chandeliers hanging above the tables, and live lounge singer made the dinner extra special. Though the singer was a bit too loud and did not enunciate his words well, I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a unique experience!Special Features:
- Always ExcellentLove2DineVIPDined on 7/8/2014Best Italian food in Vegas as everything is homemade. Solomon good and we appreciate the locals deal on Tuesdays. ....2 for 1 dinners! Great menu and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An "Experience"Jen67Dined on 7/6/2014Theme dining for sure.... Live singer circulates, possibly live entertainment at your table (not sure if it's a regular thing), and good Italian food! Not a weekly dining experience (would ruin the fun)... Fun & different! Could be a fun pre-homecoming stop! Fun for out of town guests!Special Features:
- Just OKXDude66Dined on 7/3/2014The food was OK and the prices were reasonable, the service was very friendly and competent, but the live music wasn't very good and it was so loud we couldn't hear each other talk. Everyone had to shout to be heard. That might be OK for a nightclub maybe but not for this restaurant. I couldn't wait to leave and I wouldn't go back.
- awesomethep22Dined on 6/30/2014Very cool idea and atmosphere. Love the history of the place and the food was great! Also very affordable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak I've EVER HadKblockDined on 6/28/2014Need I say more? Every dish my friends and I had was extraordinary. The chefs were amazing. Best food we had during our Vegas trip and we went to Gordon Ramsey's Pub and Grill and Rice and Company to name a couple places. I'm looking forward to our next trip so I can eat here again.Special Features:
- Capo's is a Winner!MSG1976Dined on 6/28/2014I was vacationing in Vegas again and knew just where to go for some good Italian -- Capo's! On the weekends, they have a singer named Bobby who croons all the old greats -- Sinatra, Martin, Valli, etc. That, combined with the speak-easy feel, gives the restaurant a unique atmosphere. When you combine that with the superior food quality, you have a true Vegas winner. I would HIGHLY recommend!Special Features:
- Excellent Food but...Love2DineVIPDined on 6/24/2014We did not care for how absolutely dark it is in this restaurant as well as HOT in there, but honestly, the food was worth it. We will definitely go back as it is hard to find good Italian in Vegas and this place has excellent food which is surprising for a themed restaurant. I wish they would lighten up the dining room a bit as it is awful to hand out flashlights to look at the menu and the food is too pretty to hide in the dark!Special Features: