Capo's Italian Steakhouse
5675 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89146-0310Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Capo's Italian Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.caposrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7023642276x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm Sun-Thurs. 5:0pm - 11:00pm Fri-Sat.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Danny Bradley
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Lounge singers 7 nights a week
A word from Capo's Italian Steakhouse
Welcome to Capo’s Italian Cuisine! We have a speakeasy entrance. Age-old tradition and timeless recipes that have been passed down through generations, the restaurant successfully combines cuisine and atmosphere to create a dining experience that won't soon be forgotten. Quiet and elegant, Capo's Italian Cuisine is the kind of place that could be your home away from home - smells of spices and homemade cooking fill the air while a friendly and knowledgeable wait staff bends over backwards to cater to your every need. The menu is vast and impressive showcasing traditional specialties as well as modern adaptations. There is something here sure to tempt every palate even the most discriminating of gourmets! No matter what the occasion calls for or your appetite demands, the friendly staff at Capo's Italian Cuisine promises to make your next dining experience truly unforgettable. This mob theme restaurant is sure to be a real unique evening out!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Capo's Italian Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
130 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
romantic (84)special occasion (80)neighborhood gem (67)good for groups (50)fit for foodies (30)late-night find (30)notable wine list (25)hot spot (17)vibrant bar scene (14)kid-friendly (9)scenic view (2)great for lunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014one of the best dining experiences I had in Vegas. Loved it!! Food, atmosphere, and vibe were awesome!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeSandyercVIPDined on 9/19/2014The music was nice if the guy just stayed put and sang. He was too much in your face when you are trying to eat. The magiciian was so good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was amazing!!!VeejanDined on 9/17/2014From the time we rang the bell to the very last bite, everything was amazing. The food was delicious, we were full but could not stop eating. We will definitely be back, and have definitely been letting our friends and family know about this great spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sept 16, 2014JtstaoDined on 9/15/2014A fun place to go, great food, chearful and knowledgeable servers who made us feel good to be there. We look forward to going again and again. Booking through Open Table we missed the chance to get the "secret passward" to get into the Speakeasy. I recomend getting that, it ads to the funSpecial Features:
- Birthday DinnerDonnaDined on 9/14/2014We drove up from San Diego to celebrate my daughters 21st birthday here. Awesome food and entertainment. I highly recommend it. Authentic Italian food and delicious!Special Features:
- Great food....lousy service.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014I was really looking forward to my first visit to Cappos. Really enjoyed the lasagna and the cocktails. However, the service leaves a lot to be desired. We were told the bread was in the oven and would be out soon. Well, the even must have been in a restaraunt across town because it took 20 minutes to get it. After the meal we were asked if we wanted dessert. We declined and waited for the check. And waited....and waited....and waited. We finally got it and left. I must give credit to the busboy, as he was very attentive and helpful. In my opinion, he and the waitress should switch jobs. I will go back, but will definately ask for a different waitress.Special Features:
- Best place EVERIlovecaposDined on 9/11/2014We come to Vegas once a year for our anniversary & every year we go to Capo's. It would not be a vacation without this place! Easy to make a reservation, the best servers that know the menu, relaxed, romantic, Italian atmosphere, with the God Father playing on the tv, what more could you want! You'd be a fool not to go & get the risotto!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and friendly!gauthrgmDined on 9/10/2014My mom and I had been waiting a year to come here after seeing it on TV and finally made it, so we had pretty high expectations because of our excitement! It definitely lived up to them! It was delicious and everyone was so friendly! Many different staff members not assigned to our table came to check on us and just to say hello! Next time we back in Vegas we will most definitely be back!!Special Features:
- Great NightsharkboyandlavagirlDined on 9/9/2014This is our second time to Capo's and we really enjoy everything about it. Great deal for locals Tuesday 2 for 1.Special Features:
- great italian food...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014Best food that I had my whole time in Vegas definitely going back to capos my next time backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindBandGUtahDined on 9/7/2014Our friends brought us to this fun and entertaining restaurant. When we first entered, I thought this place was a bit cheesy in a fun way, but probably not the best food. Boy I was wrong. The food was fabulous. My pasta cooked to a perfect al dente and the meatball was one of the best I've had in the West. The staff was friendly and attentive. The singer was all over the restaurant engaging with the diners. Not the place for a quiet romantic dinner, but definitely a great date spot. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we loved this place!ShawnDined on 9/5/2014The restaurant was very well decorated and the staff was great and friendly! The good was almost too good. Almost had to roll us out of there. Entertainment was also very cool, Magician and signing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- That's Amore!PhooleDined on 9/2/2014Highly recommended! Excellent food, the zingiest caesar salad I've ever had, great service, and the best ambiance and entertainment! Live crooners interact with the crowd and absolutely nail vocal standard tunes with excellent interpretation. Capo's is now the reason I want to go back to Las Vegas - if you love the Rat Pack, semi-circular tufted booths, low lights, a huge quality wine list and a memorable, classy night out, Capo's is for you! Tell 'em Phoole sent you. :)Special Features:
- Great fun and great foodGoodFoodDined on 9/2/2014If you truly love hole in the wall restaurants, this is a great place. Fun and great food with live Sinatra type singer. The sangria, red or white, is delicious as is the pasta. Will definitely go again.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/2/2014We were entirely satisfied with whole experience. We will be repeat patrons. We highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique FindRocko54Dined on 8/29/2014In a world filled with fast food and chain restaurants, Capo's was a pleasant surprise. We were delighted by the atmosphere and the staff - and then the food arrived! All three of our dinners were delicious, and the prices were very reasonable. The restaurant is dark, but fits the theme of Capo's; a mob/ speakeasy vibe. ( not to worry, there are small lights in every menu ) We will definitely be back for more!Special Features:
- Great place.lifestravelDined on 8/29/20141st time loved it,will recommend and do it again. The food was great so we're the waiters.The magician and the singer were also very good. Great place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very fun!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014One major disappointment... While booking it on line they asked if I had any special remarks or requests .. I did. My girlfriend and I have been vacationing thanks to her friends generous hospitality at both their LA and Vegas homes.. was the 1 night we were granted to plan/ pay for... I asked for a celebratory and thank you cake to be added ....nothing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More than we expectednowthatsameataballDined on 8/26/2014My sons and I went to Capo's for the first time and thought the whole experience was awesome. The food and Sangria's were great...really the best meatball I have had in years and I am still thinking about how delicious the sausage and peppers were. We enjoyed all the special entertainment and the service was great! I'm spreading the word.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No pure Olive Oil@Italian dining?OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014I chose this place for mom's 68th birthday. On my reservation request, I noted it was a birthday dinner and that my mom had an allergy that requires eating meals without vegetable oil, specifically soybean. I figured since it's an Italian restaurant, there would be olive oil readily available. Unfortunately, they use a blend and had no pure Olive oil at all. She was brought a salad that was lettuce only with balsamic on the side, but no oil since they use a "blend." Considering the prices, there should be at least a bottle of pure olive oil to accommodate people w/food allergies. I couldn't believe the salad contained no other veggies either. Otherwise, food and atmosphere were good but I wouldn't return.Special Features:
- Terrific food and funFerbdogDined on 8/21/2014Truly authentic Italian cuisine I grew up on in New York. The atmosphere and great staff make it a terrific choice for a group.Special Features:
- loveitalian2Dined on 8/19/2014First time at Capos. Food was delicious. Nice atmosphere and theme. Will be back. Specials for locals a great idea.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!!Duke14Dined on 8/19/2014Super food, great service! Meatballs to die for! Lasagna was fabulous. Will recommend it to everyone & we will be back over & over again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasureDebbieDined on 8/16/2014This is our fourth trip to capos! Love it. Wish they had the Oslo bucco on regular basis.Special Features:
- Extraordinary Vegas RestaurantTeamMeatballsDined on 8/15/2014Capos Speakeasy has some of the best Italian food I've ever had. I am particularly a huge fan of their meatballs! The ambiance is fantastic Old Classic Vegas feel, live music, magic, great service and so much fun. Black and white old Mafia movies playing, watch out for the secret door... Great for a romantic dinner as well as a place to bring the whole family! I just love it there.Special Features:
- Fun atmospherenew2vegasDined on 8/15/2014Good is ok., nothing special, but the experience is very fun. Next time we go we are dressing up. We have been twice and both times people were dressed the part and having a blast. The table side singer is fun and the magician is a great way to stay entertained as you wait for you dinner.
- Great spotOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014This was a really great spot. My wife and I, came here for a 9:15 reservation a friend recommended it to us. This is a great non strip spot to get great food, wine and entertainment. The speak easy feel works great here, and takes you back to a time of frank, dean, and Sammy. please do your self a favor and enjoy the off strip gem that is CaposSpecial Features:
- Excellent Italian DiningFoodReview6543Dined on 8/6/2014The atmosphere was phenomenal, the food excellent, and the staff very friendly. The portions were good, they had two different live entertainment options: a piano player for ambiance as well as a magician who traveled from table to table. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone, and will return the next time I'm in Vegas. My only minor complaint was that the restaurant was a bit too hot for my comfort when my group ate there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bobbyoVIPDined on 8/5/2014We eat out 5 - 7 nights a week being on the road so much for business , cabbie recommended this place and we read the reviews which were 3-5 stars . Maybe we hit it on an off night 8-5-2014 , first thing is half the restaurant had no a/c and the raves re: the food ? Salad n.g Lasagna cold and tasteless , meatballs were ok . Wine was good and waitress was very nice , but dont think we will be going back .
- AWESOMEElkeDined on 8/4/2014Took me back to NJ in the day, very cool ambiance and experience . Loved the staff they we amazing and friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!!!!!SusanDined on 8/3/2014Wonderful service and friendly staff. I will recommend this restaurant to everyone. It's the best Italian food I ever had. Cannot express enough how delicious everything was from appetizers to deserts and everything in between. Absolutely amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MeatballLA58Dined on 8/2/2014Great meatball sauce and calamari, chicken dry and pasta stuck together. Fun placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- capos restaurantgoodeatzDined on 8/2/2014Never heard of or been to this place before, was recommended by a customer of mine decided to check it out since I was in the area, wow! This place is awesome food was great service was great, music was very nice very friendly and unique will be recommending to friends and family.had a blast .thanks capos teamSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun, fun, funDenitouDined on 8/1/2014My family and I had such a great time! The music was great, and the food is fantastic! We'll definitely be back, the next time we're here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NostalgicjujeaDined on 7/31/2014Had a wonderful time -- darker restaurant with a perfectly cheesy lounge singer, and I mean that in the best way possible. Staff was responsive and friendly. Kind of chose this restaurant on a whim -- glad we did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- capos is wonderfulcaposDined on 7/29/2014A pleasant escape from the Vegas busy strip. Relaxing. Well-served and excellent service. Quality of food is wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Throwback to an exciting time/placeLivelyRestaurantsDined on 7/24/2014This restaurant is full of character. If you're a Star Trek fan it feels almost like being in a holodeck program of a speak easy. I definitely recommend that others try it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is always excellentLove2DineVIPDined on 7/22/2014Enjoyed another great dinner at Capo's!! I had the Ravioli Alfredo which was delicious and my husband had the Shrimp Scampi, also delicious. The bread with garlic butter is fantastic and one of our favorite components of the meal is the Pasta Fagioli Soup.........the best in town! Tuesdays are 2 for 1 dinners for locals so we enjoy this locals perk VERY much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingtitiDined on 7/20/2014The food was amazing and staff was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'll be backinit4funDined on 7/19/2014Great intimate setting (albeit a bit dark) for a great dinner with a loved one. Menus come with a flashlight inside - yes, it's that 'intimate'. Old world MOB charm. The live music was a great touch but it's a bit over the top on volume when your wanting to have a conversation at the table. Food quality was notably good (veal parm) and worth returning to have something else on the menu. The wait staff was friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.