Capitol Park Grille
1150 Griswold St
Detroit, MI 48226Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Capitol Park Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.capitolparkgrille.com/
- Phone: 3139653054x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday & Wednesday: 2:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 2:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We do offer catering. Please contact us for Catering possibilities!
- Private Party Facilities: Capitol Park Grille offers a Private Dining experience for groups of 25-350. Each of our floors can be rented for a private event. We have our Main floor and our beautiful Cellar located downstairs. Please visit our website for additional photos.
- Private Party Contact: Zois Bricolas 3139653054x
- Entertainment: Capitol Park Grille offers top of line sound with varied background music playing daily. Fridays and Saturdays is a mix of live entertainment including DJ's and Live Bands. Please Call us to confirm if we have entertainment booked on the day you will be joining us.
- Special Events: Whether it be a bachelorette party or corporate function, we are able to accommodate any, and all, parties!
- Cross Street: State
- Public Transit: Capitol Park Grille is conveniently located just a few blocks from the Detroit People Mover. If you get off at the Cadillac Center stop, head toward Woodward Avenue and Gratiot. As you cross Woodward, Gratiot turns into State Street. Make a left on the next street, Griswold. Capitol Park Grille is at the corner of State and Griswold.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Capitol Park Grille offers metered parking in front of the David Stott Building and Valet Services on Friday and Saturday starting at 8:00pm.
A word from Capitol Park Grille
Capitol Park Grille is like no other. Unique multi-level bar experiences. Beautiful decor with plush booths and lounge style seating. World class menu featuring foods made with the freshest locally grown ingredients. Exceptional Service from the second you walk through the door.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Capitol Park Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 18, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- NeverOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2014Went there to check it out prior to our reservation. We were met at the door and they told us they were closed though people were inside drinking. Asked to look at a menu and again told they did not have one. The guy at the door was rude. Will not recommend to anyone. And the interior did not look that good anyway.
- Nice timeRandyfromRochesterDined on 6/27/2014Food was excellent. Ricardo my waiter did an awesome job. Would definitely return. Not crowded, generous portions. They even gave me my bottle of wine to go home with me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.