4650 W. Airport Freeway
Irving, TX 75062Neighborhood:
Las Colinas / Irving
SteakPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.myccinc.com/
- Phone: 9725130116
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 9:30am; Saturday - Sunday: 7:00am - 10:30am; Lunch:
Daily: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner:
Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Italian
- Executive Chef: BB Hernandez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering Services are also available for special events along with meeting space to accommodate your guests. We provide gourmet cuisine for wedding, rehearsal dinners and any social events.
- Private Party Facilities: We provide a private dining for a group of 10 to 500 people.
- Private Party Contact: Claraines Diaz 9723138042
A word from Capistrano's Cafe
Capistrano's Café is the choice of the discriminating diner, offering New American cuisine at affordable prices. We are Located inside the Embassy Suites Hotel DFW South. Capistrano's offers a attentive and relaxing ambiance, perfect for a personal, romantic dinner, business or gala celebration.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Capistrano's Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
- The hardest chicken everAnghoughVIPDined on 10/12/2013I'm generally an optimist, but finding the silver lining at this restaurant was difficult. Our server was kind. Our bill was accurate. The dishes were clean. Giving all the details about the food we ate isn't worth my time. I'll give an overview... The chicken was so incredibly overcooked, it was as hard as a brick. It just wouldn't cut. The sliced beef had no taste - I don't know how this is possible. We will not go back to this restaurant.
- Nice to find this hidden spotMizJanieVIPDined on 6/30/2013This restaurant is located inside the Embassy Suites Hotel on the Southwest corner of Highway 183 & Highway 161. We were coming from 4 locations in the metroplex and this was convenient. The restaurant sits in the atrium, welcoming and beautifully lit with a lovely waterfall. The service was reasonable, but might have been more prompt given that there were only three visible tables seated in the restaurant. We were celebrating two birthdays though, so we were in no hurry. Food quality was what one would expect from a hotel restaurant, but my French onion soup was excellent, & the pasta was great. We didn't think the Margharita pizza suited its name, more a cheese pizza w/tomato slices. Will return for mid-afternoon Sunday get-togethers.Special Features:
- The restaurant was beautiful.ExceedqueenDined on 5/12/2013The restaurant was beautiful. My mother's day brunch was very special. The gazebo, where we ate, was tranquil, relaxing and beautiful. The food was very good and the staff was vert friendly and courteous. I will definitely go back for brunch again. I would have liked to see more protein options, different types of chicken, but the food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Suprisingly goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/12/2013I did not expect it to be located in a hotel, but the food was amazing! We took a group of 10 for Mother's Day brunch & the buffet was very good! It was reasonably priced and the food better than any buffet I've ever had. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was well presented.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/22/2013Food was well presented. Chocolate dessert was wonderful. Quiet enough to relax and enjoy a private conversation.Special Features:
- We really enjoyed this place..OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013We really enjoyed this place.. It had a nice setting and also, was pleased that they had the table where we had asked to be seated at on our reservations. Staff was very nice and the manager even stopped by all the tables to greet everyone and make sure everything was fine. I think that was a great move on their part that they actually make the customers feel welcome and show their appreciation for the buisness.. Would definatley recommend them to others..Special Features:
- Service was excellent. Food was ok.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Did not expect to find a place with a waterfall inside of an Embassy Suites. Our server was friendly, attentive, and helpful. The food was decent, but not special enough to justify the price. The NY Strip in particular was a little too tough and bland, but the crab-stuffed chicken was above average. Still, enjoyed Valentine's dinner and would consider going again. The water feature and setting gave an outdoors ambiance, but without the threat of the elements, similar (but not precisely) to the Gaylord in Grapevine.Special Features:
- First date IN a hotel restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013I didn't realize restaurant was IN a hotel till I was looking at the map to go on my date, and directions pointed at the hotel. Nice setting, food was prepared really well.Special Features: