Capa at Four Seasons Orlando
10100 Dream Tree Boulevard
Golden Oak, FL 32836Neighborhood:
Lake Buena Vista
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Capa at Four Seasons Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fourseasons.com/orlando/dining/?c=t&_s_icmp=mmenu
- Phone: (407) 313-7777
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 6:00-10:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Spanish
- Executive Chef: Tim Dacey
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Wine
A word from Capa at Four Seasons Orlando
Our 17th floor rooftop steakhouse & lounge boasts unique Spanish influenced cuisine in a lively and vibrant setting. Capa’s diverse offerings range from New Basque inspired small plates to an array of expertly wood fired prime cuts. The wine and cocktail programs emphasize both regional specialties and global classics. Our service is intuitive, approachable and authentic. The outdoor patio allows diners to enjoy views of the nightly fireworks while our open kitchen allows you to feel the passion we have for our craft.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Capa at Four Seasons Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
49 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
scenic view (37)fit for foodies (29)romantic (25)special occasion (25)notable wine list (22)great for outdoor dining (19)hot spot (15)good for groups (13)vibrant bar scene (11)kid-friendly (7)late-night find (6)neighborhood gem (5)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Great service & atmosphere but let down by foodsingtravVIPDined on 11/21/2014We really enjoyed the atmosphere and service was impeccable but we felt the food quality is not yet where it should be: The menu has a lot of attractive options and we had a few tapas: *Pan con tomate: was very bland *Caracoles: Very good looking dish and innovative presentation, crunchy texture was great...but the flavor only came from the chorizo underneath *Cerdo: This one was ok *Pulpo: Great presentation and ok texture but not a lot of flavor *Ternera: Possibly the only dish with a wow factor, great combination of innovative ingredients, texture and taste Then we had Pescado and Butifarra which were ok.
- DisappointmentBritizenVIPDined on 11/21/2014Since Capa recently opened, I was excited to try it out based upon my previous experiences at Four Seasons steak houses (most notably, Bourbon Steak in D.C. which is phenomenal). What a disappointment! Where to start... How about the menu? The hostess sat us and gave us a menu to look over. Being in my mid 50s, I've been out to dinner a time or two, so I'm pretty good at reading a menu. Except for at Capa, that is. It is broken up into tapas, mains, and sides (I think), but I couldn't tell you which was which, nor could I tell what the items were. It might've helped if I could read Spanish, but I can't, so I was at a disadvantage. For instance, there was a tapa that had a Spanish name, followed by something that read "herbs and tomatoes." I was thinking that maybe it was tomatoes with cheese, but no, it was a flatbread. I guess that's what the Spanish word meant. The waitress came by and helped us with the menu and we ordered a few tapas, steaks, and a couple of sides. The escargot game out on top of slices of chorizo and to be honest, the only thing I could taste was the chorizo. The shrimp tasted like shrimp (nothing special) and the pork belly was the best of the tapas. We both ordered steak (1 NY Strip and 1 Ribeye) and both steaks were pretty tasteless and tough to cut and chew. We got a couple of sauces for them, but neither were very tasty and one or two dips was all we took. The sides were okay if you like carrots and mushrooms, but if you don't, you might not get a side as there's not much to choose from (there might've been 2 other selections). Now the good part... this ho-hum, below average meal cost me $277 out the door. I only had one drink (a $23 Macallan that costs $14 in most places), so the bill was all food. Needless to say, we won't be coming back. I have no problem paying high end prices for high end food, but paying almost $300 for a meal that is comparable to a low end chain is unacceptable.
- Two seasonsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/19/2014Overall, we expected better service from a Four Seasons property. The bar cocktails were very good and different, but the bar patrons were inappropriately dressed obnoxious convention people. The food was mediocre and the service was not attentive except for the host who was accommodating to a table change request. To really see the fireworks you have to leave your table and go outside, but the outside area is a large balcony area that is romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Astonishing view, facilities well done but ...RocaDined on 11/16/2014Price not compatible with level of food and services, so expensive. Also, I was badly surprised when I received the bill of the bar. Food and service are OK. I will not return to Capa.Special Features:
- Overpriced for a limited, uninspired menuOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/16/2014We were very disappointed with our experience at Capa. Little slabs of meat without so much as a garnish was astonishing. The restaurant take a la carte to a new level of meaning. A meal that I prepare when I don't have time to cook after work -- steak, mashed potatoes, mushrooms --- was treated like gold. I really don't see how this restaurant can be successful. We are Boston/ NYC foodies. I don't mind spending money for creativity and a show of real cooking talent. Won't be back, that's for sure!Special Features:
- Underwhelmed and Disappointedsprider1115Dined on 11/15/2014We arrived with high expectations. We were seated at a small table for 4 and we were 5 people. We requested another table and were seated in a corner table that wobbled. We told our server-no one ever came to adjust the table legs. The noise level was uncomfortable for conversation. The food itself was mediocre. We asked for bread and were told no. We asked again, and were brought 3 small pieces (we were 5 people). We told the server look we are 5 people, and were 2 more small pieces of bread came. We expected to be dazzled and we were extremely disappointed.Special Features:
- Four Seasons CapaKDKgolf1Dined on 11/15/2014The service was the worst that I have ever experienced! The waitress/server took 30 min. to take our drink order. She could not explain the menu! She sent over another server to take our order and then she came back after. The server that filled in was bullying me while I ordered!!! We wanted a bottle of wine for $30.00 - $40.00, they brought us a bottle for $90.00!!!! It was a special occasion, I called ahead to order a special dessert, no one knew about it, although when we arrived at the restaurant they mentioned the birthday girl's name at our table. The manager that was sent to our table was very inexperienced as well. His remarks were very inappropriate and offensive! It was such an awful experience that I will be calling the owner for a refund if necessary! After all, we were charged $500.00 for the worst dining experience of our lives!!! Too bad were with CUSTOMERS!!! WE LOST BUSINESS BECAUSE OF THE FOUR SEASONS!!! NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!
- Best new restaurant I have been too in a long timeRichLondonDined on 11/14/2014Celebrity chefs keep opening restaurants and they all keep tasting the same and sometimes are even bland. Capa is a reminder that there are still chefs that can amaze and excite us. The flavors of the food were a surprise in every bite. The quality of the ingredients was really high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining at the top of the Four Seasons OrlandoMcFly5585VIPDined on 11/14/2014Service was extremely attentive. Steaks were cooked to perfection. Food quality seemed very high. Appetizers are presented tapas-style and you need a few to share for a table of 4. A la Carte side dishes helped enhance the proteins- even something simple as mashed potatoes were exceptional. Dessert was a great ending to a great meal- each of the 4 diners got their own to share with the table; traditional churros and chocolate dessert, what more do you need?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOWsgermanmdDined on 11/13/2014From the valet parking to the after-dinner mints, everything was superb. Beautiful views, can see Disney Castle and Epcot Spaceship Earth. Watch the fireworks from the balcony, they will time cooking your dinner so you don't miss it. Tapas are great. Goat Cheese and Beets tasty, Patatats Bravas were melt n your mouth. Veal Cheeks were pickled, and amazing. Entrees were heavy on the Beef, We had a filet and NY strip, large, cooked to perfect temperature. LambChops-2 racks of 4 each. Setas side dish delicious. Desserts decadent, just the right size. Churros served with a vanilla and a chocolate dipping sauce. Arrive early, have a dring on the rooftop deck. You won't be dissappointed. Entire staff was friendly and helpful Fantastic experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent SteaksmarcieDined on 11/13/2014We chose this restaurant because it was new to Disney properties and we wanted to celebrate our 44th anniversary. While the filets were excellent we were disappointed in the rest of the meal. It was pretty much nonexistant. We ordered two appetizers that consisted of two small shrimp and three ham nuggets that were tiny. That plus two glasses of wine came to $156.00. We left hungry And disappointed. There was no salad or bread available. The service however was excellent.Special Features:
- Great Steak !!FRANKYVIPDined on 11/9/2014I have eaten in alot of Steak resturants but the steak here was the best i ahve ever had !!!!!!!!Special Features:
- amazing gem in disneyTommieVIPDined on 11/7/2014Amazing restaurant within Disney at Four Seasons Orlando. We recently went for a late dinner with 8 friends. Our waiters Frank and Cisco were so accommodating. Signature cocktails were delish like the Spanish old fashion, though sangria was mediocre. For appetizer we had meat charcuterie, the pork was great, we really wanted to try the Iberico but maybe next time. We also had the pork belly which is a must! For main course we had porterhouse for 2 which was seasoned and cooked to perfection! My husband is a steak lover and have been all over for great steaks from Prime 112 in Miami, Bern's in Tampa, Keen's and Peter Luger in NYC. This steak was up there! Can not wait until our next visit up from Ft. Lauderdale!Special Features:
- Wonderful Experience2ShoesDined on 11/2/2014We stayed at the Four Seasons Resort. The waitress was wonderful and helpful with the menu. Wine list was pricey as expected. They seated us in the "lounge area" side in a booth so we didn't get the "full experience" of the open kitchen. Although we did walk out on the balcony and see the fireworks from the Magic Kingdom. We ordered Croquetas (Ham Croquettes) which were excellent, the cheese board (eh....), Bruschetta which was great. I ordered the filet which was cooked properly and very good. My wife had the fish which was good as well.Special Features:
- Wonderful evening all around.OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/1/2014Met old friends for a great evening at Capa. They are open less than 2 weeks, but everything was perfect. Good was fantastic, staff was attentive, and the setting is beautiful. Will definitely be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner at Capa!CBDiningOutDined on 10/31/2014Felt like VIP service all the way. We opted for tapas to share and split an entree. Started with the tomato bread, which was similar to a bruschetta, followed by ham croquettes and deviled eggs. Each dish was explained to us when it arrived to our table. Cheese board had excellent selection...all my favorites; truffle with a hazelnut spread, manchego with honeycomb, goat cheese with blueberry, bleu with quince, raisins on the vine. Paella - yum. Valor chocolate dessert - out of this world! We were invited outside for an amazing view of the fireworks. Manager and Chef Tim stopped by our table to chat - made us feel extra special. Staff didn't miss a beat. Try the Hurricane cocktail...de-lish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RichDined on 10/31/2014I definitely would return to try more dishes. Service was great. Awesome view!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service great, food just okayWSLongVIPDined on 10/29/2014The buzz at Capa made us check out this restaurant. The view facing the former Disney golf courses of Osprey Ridge (and now Orlando Tranquilo Golf Club) is great as you look at the pool areas and the sunset. The restaurant's modern, almost industrial style in dark red and brushed black and steel makes the restaurant cold. The menu features Spanish-influenced dishes but the vegetarian paella was overcooked and lacking. The filet mignon was good but for a better value, the other half enjoyed Spencer's at the Hilton off the beachline. The wait staff was very attentive as was the manager on duty who made sure all needs were met. Overall, the food was just okay. If the food was better priced, the experience would have been more worth it.Special Features:
- Not impressed!BESTDined on 10/28/2014The Best thing was the service. I don't mind paying for good food but the portions were small everything from the appetizers to the amount of liquor that was served. We were staying at the Four Seasons so naturally eating at their restaurant made all the sense. I know it's a new restaurant but they need to revisit their kitchen and the portions. When you feel that everything is measured this is bad. I'm not a big eater specially at night but when you pay so much for a meal you at least don't want to feel like you've been taken advantage.Special Features:
- DisappointedSoloDinerDined on 10/27/2014I was looking forward to trying this new restaurant. As a solo diner I was seated in the lounge area instead of the dining room so I did not get to see the open kitchen. It was a Monday night and was not busy so I believe I was seated in the lounge just because I was solo. I was the only one seated in the lounge so it was awkward. The seating had a spotlight directly above my head, again awkward. The server was friendly but not that informative when I asked about the Spanish wine. The timing of the tapas delivery was weird - they basically all came out at once. It would have been more appropriate to come out staggered. The Pork Belly dish was amazing. Glad I tried it once but I will not make any effort to go back.Special Features:
- Outstanding Service and FoodFloridaGirlVIPDined on 10/27/2014We had an amazing dinner and Charlotte was a great server! Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Love love loveDelishDined on 10/26/2014It was awesome for our last meal in orlando.Service was outstanding and so was the food.Would definitely go back.Pricey but worth it.Special Features:
- Excellent service and food.ksediningDined on 10/24/2014The restaurant, views, service and the food were amazing and excellent. Would definitely dine there again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/24/2014We ate at Capa on their 5th night of hard opening. The outside view was amazing. The tapas were excellent, especially the pork belly and the deviled eggs. The steak was one of the best I have had, cooked on a white oak grill with a perfect medium rare temperature. Our server Francis was very knowledgable about the entire menu and timed the meal perfectly at a pace meant to savor the meal.Special Features:
- OutstandingbigfanofcielonowVIPDined on 10/22/2014Capa is as excellent of a dinner experience as you will find. On the top floor of the Four Seasons, it has views of the fireworks shows and excellent service. The Spanish food is absolutely amazing and that was the best rib eye I have ever had. Try their gin and tonic. Wow. Highly recommend for anyone and everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed reviewMomobgynDined on 10/22/2014Overall we enjoyed Cappa- beautiful space friendly service, but some dishes were better than others. Steaks were beautifully done, paella was flavorless. The tapas were delicious. Menu was a little confusing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect experienceNashFoodDined on 10/21/2014We made dinner reservations for four at Capa after a long day in a theme park. Though the attire said resort casual, I would recommend not going straight from Disney World to dinner. It was much more upscale, so we ate in the lounge. We started with several appetizers, most of them recommended by our server. Because they were so good, we never made it to entrées. We loved the pork belly, the shrimp/prawns, croquetas, olives, and the Iberico was heavenly and paired perfectly with a cheese plate. Our friends also said the sardines were great. We ate these like tapas, which is perfect if you want to try several things (and you want to try several!). We topped dinner off with a chocolate dessert and an olive oil cake...amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What about the Food!travelalotDined on 10/21/2014First the good news the Filet was excellent flavorful and tasty and the service was excellent for a newly opened restaurant. Unfortunately the ambiance is austere and extremely loud, not the energetic loud but the kitchen and background noise loud. Tables are a finished soft color wood that need tablecloths with these prices it is not a bistro. The tapas are bland shrimp, tomato bread and olives. The salad is tasty but miniscule unless this is supposed to be a tapa salad. The snapper entree has no flavor just a piece of undercooked fish on bland beans a couple of baby shrimp and a tasteless broth. The olive oil cake dessert was boring. The wines by the glass list had a excellent selection from American to Spanish varietals.Special Features:
- Great view and interesting foodGToddDined on 10/21/2014Went the 2nd night it was open. Everything was top of the line (if a bit pricy but its in a Four Seasons so no real surprise). Only complaint was that the service was too fast - we went expecting a leisurely dinner and instead were looking at a dessert menu within 60minutes of being seated.Special Features:
- AwesomeTinkDined on 10/21/2014Outstanding service, server was incredible . Food was excellent! Great wines and a captivating view!Special Features:
- Delicious Food and Beautiful Viewdina77Dined on 10/20/2014The food was fabulous and the view of the fireworks is great! :)Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Capa at Four Seasons Orlando reviews archive.