Canyon Ranch Grill - Miami Beach
6801 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33141Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
OrganicPrice: $31 to $50
Canyon Ranch Grill - Miami Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.canyonranchmiamibeach.com/restaurants/
- Phone: (305) 514-7474
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 7:00am - 11:00am; Lunch Daily: 12:00pm - 2:30pm; Dinner Nightly: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic
- Executive Chef: Giovanni Arias
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: email@example.com
- Private Party Contact: Esperanza Arias 3055147401
A word from Canyon Ranch Grill - Miami Beach
Delight your senses and nourish your body at Canyon Ranch Grill™ – a stunning oceanfront restaurant serving the award-winning cuisine created at world-famous Canyon Ranch health resorts. Whether you prefer the outdoor terrace or the chic indoor setting, you will dine on innovative dishes featuring the finest locally grown ingredients, natural produce, and sustainable meats and seafood – organic whenever possible. Each selection blends culinary excellence and nutritional wisdom – savor Hearth-Fired Crab Benedict with Creole Sauce, Grass-Fed Beef Tenderloin and delectable desserts such as Alsatian Plum Cake. Excellent organic wines, beers and spirits are available to complement any meal. You can even enjoy a wine-tasting or watch our talented chefs at work in the exhibition kitchen. Every experience at Canyon Ranch Grill is a sensual joy and a revelation in healthy eating.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Canyon Ranch Grill - Miami Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (8)great for outdoor dining (7)romantic (6)great for lunch (6)fit for foodies (6)good for groups (5)special occasion (5)neighborhood gem (4)great for brunch (2)notable wine list (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- greatly improved food and service!SandidinerVIPDined on 11/21/2014We have dined here in the past with mixed results. This time everything was perfect. The wait staff was knowledgable and attentive to our needs. We enjoyed the delicious and ample salads, one with tomatoes and burrata, one with warm artichokes, peppers, lettuce. The complimentary flatbread with red pepper hummus was yummy. Our entrees were salmon and the fish of the day, trout. Both were on the part of the menu where you choose 2 sides to go with the entree. The fish was prepared properly, not overcooked at all. The sides were generous portions and delicious. They had a nice selection of small portioned desserts. The restaurant was not very crowded, therefore quiet enough to carry on a conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Healthy AND tastyNBinCanadaVIPDined on 10/23/2014Such a pleasure to have a conversation in this quiet natural setting. Plus having options for a healthy meal that is tasty and well presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch by the Beachericoa1VIPDined on 8/31/2014Was there during Spice Week, so we tried the special menu. Pretty good flavor profile though the portions were a little smaller than I would like. That's what I get for going with the Spice Week menu. LOL. Still a great experience and gave me a good spread of different tastes. Would go back and order one of my favorites next time. The duck on flat bread was really good, like the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Eats by the Beachericoa1VIPDined on 8/30/2014Was there during Spice Week, so we tried the special menu. Pretty good flavor profile though the portions were a little smaller than I would like. That's what I get for going with the Spice Week menu. LOL. Still a great experience and gave me a good spread of different tastes. Would go back and order one of my favorites next time. The scallops were terrific, like the service.Special Features:
- Nice surprisePegasusVIPDined on 8/29/2014Exceeded expectations of food quality and real innovation in flavored. Would return just for coconut tres leches!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a nice find on OT.........TheGeneralVIPDined on 8/18/2014What a nice find on the Open Table App Food was good, service was nice and friendly and it is a nice view from the patio to the oceanSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Canyon Ranch Miami SpiceDnelDined on 8/16/2014Menu was fine. Service awesome. Tofu tots were ok; corn chowder could have used a bit more seasoning; however scallops were delicious though 3 were less than filling; lastly pineapple tres leches was good. Overall, a very enjoyable evening.Special Features:
- Great Experience Great ServiceRFEMDined on 8/7/2014Its one of the few restaurants that look at the message area when making reservations online. I attended the restaurant on Aug 7, and made reservations on Open Table. I wrote in the message box that I was going their with my wife to celebrate her birthday. When we got to the restaurant, they mentioned me by name and shortly after being seated, the restaurant manager brought us out two glasses of champaign and said happy birthday to my wife. Our server, Natalia, did a fantastic job attending our table. She welcomed us with a smile and always made sure we had drinks and communicated when our food was coming. One of the other workers named Tamantha came by and personally wished my wife a happy birthday. On top of that the food was excellent.Special Features:
- Great food great serviceItsAmustDined on 8/6/2014Had a great time celebrating my girls birthday. She loves to eat healthy and enjoyed her meal. Thank you to the staff that mead it very personal and memorable. Only thing the valay is need to be more personal and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 189 reviews are from the Canyon Ranch Grill - Miami Beach reviews archive.
- Not goodPasqualeDined on 7/6/2014Given the Canyon Ranch has a high rating along with 5 stars, I'm quite surprised that the food is not up to par. The service is left to be desired: waiting staff (more so) the woman handling water, could speak proper English. Her accent was too difficult to comprehend, which is the issue here in miami. Staff members are never local nor professional, nor correctly trained. Out hostess had us down for two guests, when I chose 4 on open table. Therefore out table ended being inside and not outside. Clients and myself ordered a steak and salad, the salad was doused with vinegar and we we couldn't eat it it was so bitter. My clients and myself would not return to dine.Special Features:
- Buyer Beware!amdealbaVIPDined on 6/22/2014When the say GF (GLUTEN FREE) ..... IT IS NOT! Their carelessness can seriously injure someone and the best they can do is say "sorry". For the rest, you are on your own. If you are CELIAC, be VERY CARFUL! Their most recent audacity is to change the menu with what the Chef and Manager referred to as "that must have been a misprint, sorry" when labeling one of their dishes as GF. I ordered the Churrasco but when i got it, it had a piece of something like a round fried ball, which called my attention, so I asked what it was: A PIECE OF BREAD. The Manager & Chef said "sorry, that was a misprint in the menu." SHAME on Canyon Ranch and their deceptive practices, or worse, their ineptness and lack of knowledge to run a "wellness" restaurant.
- A healthy breakfastSimonsaisVIPDined on 6/15/2014Find selection of menu and buffet with very healthy conscious choices.I would recommend this to a friend.
- its for people on a dietMsWeissDined on 2/14/2014Food is healthy and overpriced. I wouldn't go back.
- Healthy AND tastyNBinCanadaVIPDined on 1/26/2014Everything we ordered was very tasty and well presented. The service was very good. I was surprised at how expensive the bill was. It was triple digit and we chose not to have coffee or dessert.Special Features:
- Healthy and deliciousSandidinerVIPDined on 1/24/2014The food at Canyon Ranch Grill is very good. The main reason to dine here is because they use the best ingredients and all items are organic. The salads, especially the tomato and burrata cheese are delicious. The entrees are a mixed bag. Some are great, some just average. My husband was happy with his steak. I had the shrimp and it was good, but spicier than expected. All in all we would eat here again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousCanyonDined on 1/18/2014Really enjoyed the food, delicious artichoke dip. Shrimp entree was superb. Molten chocolate cake for dessert, divine.Special Features:
- Food was very tasty and nicelyNBinCanadaVIPDined on 12/15/2013Food was very tasty and nicely presented. We chose to eat outside which was lovely. Costs is a pricey but you have to pay for quality.Special Features:
- Perhpas due to the HolidayBettyVIPDined on 11/28/2013Perhpas due to the Holiday and the amount of guest that the quality of food was not as good as in the past Last Thanksgiving the menu was attractive, escellent set up buffet, always flavors and taste were very good ...this year few choices, no taste perhpas change in management I hope they improve sizes were larger than usual but not up to the standards of the hotel
- So very healthy and great.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/22/2013So very healthy and great. Had the Shrimp and Polenta (tasted like Shrimp and Grits) amazing.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Healthy and Delicious, Great ViewsbekrierVIPDined on 9/21/2013We greatly enjoyed eating at Canyon Ranch. The menu featured all the important macronutrients for each meal and had some healthy yet delicious options. Outdoor dining was beautiful and romantic. Service was extremely quick. Valet parking was efficient and a good experience. We greatly enjoyed dining and will be back in the near future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gourmet HealthdianeDined on 9/1/2013Unbelievable flavors, fresh and organic. If you find these attributes appealing, you will be in your element.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall good, but not outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/21/2013The lobster potsticker appetizer was a disappointment. It was soggy, and it didn't taste like lobster. That appetizer was very expensive, and I don't think it was even Maine Lobster. Overall, it tasted very ordinary compared to other places I've been. The eggplant stack main course however, was fantastic. I do recommend it. We also ordered one of the grass fed steak entrees, which was also very good. For those that prefer organic food and/or are calorie conscious this is a nice spot for that. Nutritional value is next to every item including calories, carbs, etc. We sat by the window and had a nice view of the ocean. Overall it was a nice experience, but I wouldn't put it at the top of the list. The service was excellent.Special Features:
- Good food terrible serviceAbk66Dined on 8/17/2013Light healthy tastey food but the service was terrible. They took us 15 minutes late on our reservation (not that big of a deal). Then when we were seated, we waited another 15 minutes before anyone came to the table to even offer water or bread. The rest of the night followed suit with slow service across the board. Hoping for their sake that they were severely understaffed that night.Special Features:
- Hotel restaurant, great serviceLindaLane1Dined on 8/10/2013I've wanted to go to the Canyon Ranch Grill for a long time because they offer healthy, organic meal options. And the food was quite good and the service excellent. It was very pricey for what you get ad the wine list limited. But that we could overlook - what was so disappointing was the ambiance. There was very little - the entrance is beautiful but the dining area (tables, chairs, carpet, etc) felt like a Marriott or Holiday Inn hotel restaurant. And though Canyon Ranch is a hotel, I expected more from them given that they are THE Canyon Ranch! We won't go back - when we go out with friends and family - ambiance is just as important as the food and service.Special Features:
- dissapointed.TheJackalVIPDined on 7/3/2013My wife & I came in for dinner as we have a couple times per year and have since the opening in 2008 & typically very pleased. This evening we were seated across from a nanny who was tendering not one or two small children but 6 little demons who had potentially all been given double espressos (or atleast it seemed by their raucous behavior. They were finishing up as our 1course arrived & soon departed. My wife ordered the artichoke fries which were very good however I did notice that they have krept up to $9 for a very small portion I had a tuna tartare and my fish when it arrived was not what I ordered I told the waited I would still keep it as I had already started he said no and after quite awhile brought me my trout & it wasnt good....
- Yummy food and great serviceMcMcDined on 6/27/2013Food was great - we were looking for healthy food and got a lot of vegetable options and perfect portions. LOVED the artichoke fries and my son had chicken fingers with banana bread coating. We sat at the table/bar looking into the kitchen which my son loved. Service was good - water always filled and they made sure we were enjoying everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprised!!bee0079Dined on 6/8/2013I was apprehensive about going to this restaurant because of its healthy aspect. The artichoke fries are awesome!!! I don't usually eat artichokes because what you get is usually canned. These are fresh artichokes that are breaded lightly with what looked like flour or breadcrumbs and baked. My husband had the Paiche and I had the filet mignon. Both cooked to perfection! We went on a slow night so it was very quiet. The restaurant is beautiful and if you go for dinner before the sun sets you can see the ocean from the back windows. We also had a bottle of Pinot Noir from the Canyon Ranch label and it was very good. Overall a great experience and would very much recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwfulOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/10/2013The food was horrible. You don't put a huge amount of lemon on a beef steak!
- Amazing!!!! Artichoke FriesOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/20/2013Amazing!!!! Artichoke Fries are a must have. Everything was perfect from beginning to end. Will return again very soon.Special Features:
- TerribleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/6/2013If you like hospital food, then this is the place. The food was bland, the service was not good. We should have known not to eat here- the minute we stepped in, the place smelled stale. Don't waste your time or money with this restaurant.
- was not impressed with theSethVIPDined on 3/7/2013was not impressed with the food taste - wouldnt return
- It was a nice restaurant withOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/2/2013It was a nice restaurant with the farm to table theme. A little bit outside of the Miami scene, but part of a spa hotel. Food was very good. Staff not exactly warm. I would eat here again, if I happened to be on that side of town, but not necessarily go out of my way to seek it out.
- It was an excursion gettingLisaDined on 2/16/2013It was an excursion getting there from downtown (40 minutes) and valet parking was $8 right off the bat. But once we entered the hotel lobby, it was a wonderful experience! There was live music just outside the restaurant which was beautifully decorated and had great energy with all the people dining and walking around. It was an open kitchen so you were able to take in some of the action there. Our party of 4 all had very tasty appetizers and entrees. The vegetables were very simply prepared and our waiter was very helpful with recommendations and the wine. We enjoyed our experience and would go back again next time we are in Miami.Special Features:
- Hard to believe "clean" foodPaulaDined on 2/14/2013Hard to believe "clean" food can taste this good. The only downer were the broccoli and cauliflower. They really called out for butter (and we were too embarrassed to ask). Everything else was spectacular.Special Features:
- Great farm to table food.OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 1/18/2013Great farm to table food. Quality preparation and care for the food and wine.Special Features:
- This is for people who wantOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 1/6/2013This is for people who want to feel good about the healthiness and nutritional value of what they are eating. The restaurant does a very nice job delivering a healthy menu that is pretty tasty as well..
- nice lunchbariVIPDined on 1/5/2013lovely place for lunch - feels good, healthy, fresh air, nice outdoor seating area to relax after lunch
- If you're interested in fresh,KathyDined on 12/21/2012If you're interested in fresh, good quality food while watching calorie count this is the place.
- Every bite was deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/19/2012Restaurant is linked to the Canyon Ranch Spa. Calorie information is provided for all of the dishes. The food was very delicious. I will definitely eat here again.Special Features:
- The food ranged from mildk8skateDined on 12/10/2012The food ranged from mild to tasty, great house wine [a rarity] and fun cocktails. The service aspires to be better than it is. Inside a hotel so super friendly & accommodating- can even use debit card at the valet. Quiet & beautiful surroundings.Special Features: