Canyon Creek - Niagara Falls
6380 Fallsview Blvd.
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7X5Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Canyon Creek - Niagara Falls
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.canyoncreekrestaurant.ca/
- Phone: 9053540030x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 12pm -11pm, Friday and Saturday: 12pm - 1am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: One private room, ideal for groups numbering from 8 to 14. Partial view of the falls.
- Private Party Contact: Cindy McLatchie 9053540030x
- Special Events: We are pleased to arrange any special event on your behalf. We specialize in cocktail parties, birthday parties, anniversaries and business meetings. We provide a wide selection of set menus to suit every taste and budget.
A word from Canyon Creek - Niagara Falls
Rediscover the Canyon Creek menu. Try some of the new delicious dishes coming from our kitchen, like our Avocado and Bacon Salad, Jail Island Salmon Salad, Fish Tacos and Brown Butter Pickerel. Is your mouth watering yet? Canyon Creek, we’re more than a steak house.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Canyon Creek - Niagara Falls - Best Restaurants in Niagara Falls ›
Canyon Creek - Niagara Falls reviews from OpenTable diners
157 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (125)special occasion (94)romantic (73)good for groups (44)fit for foodies (35)notable wine list (31)great for lunch (23)hot spot (22)neighborhood gem (19)kid-friendly (16)late-night find (16)great for brunch (13)vibrant bar scene (9)great for outdoor dining (7)Show More
- Ottimo ristoranteOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Siamo rimasti davvero soddisfatti di qs ristorante che accomuna bellissimo ambiente con luci soffuse ad un menu molto interessate, la prime rib aged 40 e' buonissima, senza dimenticare il personale molto cortese e professionaleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- evening out with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014Just wanted to thank you for great service last night...the 6 of us had a wonderful time and the food was delicious. we come here very often and have never had a problem with food or service. its always a pleasure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beauty overlooking Niagra FallsMichaelDined on 8/21/2014The food was outstanding and the service was the same. At our table we had a view of the falls all lit up and it was beautiful. Food was great from the Kansas Short Rib Soup to the Fish Taco's, margarita's were great too.Special Features:
- Steak house styleItalianFoodForeverDined on 8/19/2014We selected this restaurant on the basis of the reviews found on OpenTable web site, the ambiance is not bad nice view in falls soft lengths. The wine list is limited, the menu is well presented. The quality of the food is low, we had two steaks (10 oz we asked but I suspect they were 7oz), almost burned and served after 45 min after we were seated. The vegetables on the side were row (we didn't ask salads) For only 135 CDN Not a nice choice!
- happycoupleDined on 8/19/2014Celebrated 19th wedding anniversary with wife and sister-in-law.. treated well by all the staff from the moment we arrived until we left . Drinks, food, atmosphere and service were all excellent.. our server , Kate, was exceptional! Wonderful experience.. will definitely return!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Diner75Dined on 8/16/2014The service received was great. The waitress was friendly and help recommend foods as it was our first time there. When asked if we were celebrating any special occasion we said yes - our anniversary she passed along her best wishes and at the end of the meal presented us with desert at no cost! Food was great. Presentation of food was outstanding. A definitely must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!!!!codyrogaDined on 8/16/2014I took my girlfriend here for our 8 month anniversary and EVERYTHING from drinks to apps to dinner even to the butter was amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014We went to Canyon creek for a birthday/anniversary celebration. We were a party of 6 and I must say that the food and service was outstanding. All of our meals were cooked perfectly and out server Michelle was friendly, knowledgeable and very good at her job. It was our first experience dining at this restaurant and I would definitely go back and recommend it to others. I am from Niagara Falls and it is was my first time dining there, so happy to have discovered it.Special Features:
- The Steak is amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Went last year for my birthday. Prime Rib medium rare but just amazing. Went last night and upped it to the 16oz Prime Rib and it did not disappoint me at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Occasionssmiles60Dined on 8/15/2014When a special occasion arises, don't hesitate to go to Canyon Creek, Niagara Falls. We have spent several of these occasions here. Never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customer Service a committmentBigdaddy453Dined on 8/14/2014My sirloin was slightly overlooked but still flavorful. The waitperson noticed it was over cooked and sent a manager and even though I was satisfied they still made an adjustment to my bill which demonstrates their committment to customer satisfaction!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak house flavourFoodieDined on 8/13/2014My husband had a New York strip steak. It tasted do bland. It was cooked as thought the chef had just sprinkled salt and pepper on the meat minutes before cooking.Special Features:
- Canyon Creekluv2dineDined on 8/10/2014Everything was so good! The food, the service, everything. The only downside of the evening was that you couldn't see the falls from the restaurant.Special Features:
- Saturday Night Dinner 9PMsometimesigotorestaurantsDined on 8/9/2014Good: Canyon Creek food. A fine steak cooked to order, a tasty potato, and delicious warm bread with honey butter. Good, friendly and attentive table service. Bad: Unclean washrooms. Poos left in all toilets in the men's washroom. Bad behavior by guests, but the restaurant should send someone around once in a while to check on things. Had a reservation. Table not ready when arrived. No problem we can have a drink in the bar. Had a drink, had another. Hostess forgot we were waiting. Went back to the hostess, no big deal, got seated after speaking with her again. Overall: Not up to the standards of other Canyon Creek's I've visited but not bad either. If you like Steak and/or other CC food there's no reason to avoid this spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luvarizonaDined on 8/6/2014great like usual we had Cindy and she was very attentiveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerkDined on 7/31/2014Starters were excellent. Steaks and side dish arrived cold. Sent back. Came unbeatable again made up new plates. Had several managers trying to get this right. Had to rush for the show. Our waitress was exceptional and was embarrassed for us. What she started out to please us turned into a lot of unnecessary stress all around us. We were so unhappy that we wanted to pick up pay the bill and leave. The starters were so enjoyable what started out to be excellent, turned out stressful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Scenic view, mediocre foodEuroTasteDined on 7/31/2014Scenic view. Mediocre food. If you go there, save the appetite for dessert. Nothing else is worth writing about... and sweet butter that the place serves with bread... yuks. Fried calamaries were bitter - any pub would do better. The server brought a wrong drink, but fixed the mistake promptly, so no big deal, I still tipped her generously (for helping me get rid of the sweet butter and bringing me a normal one for my bread). Dessert was good. Try bacon/maple tart and cream-brulle, these are great. Again, great view at the waterfalls.Special Features:
- A good value and very tasty.camarosteveDined on 7/31/2014A great place for a romantic dinner. Located inside the Casino. Make certain you look behind you if you go up the escalators coming up from the food court or you will miss it. The Asian Nachos were wonderful. We had the fresh pickerel special that was very tasty. The service was spot on. We found the prices a bargain next to some of the others in this resort area.Special Features:
- Great place to gogoodness11Dined on 7/29/2014It was a great experience, with the service and food being great. Will recommend Canyon Creek to others so they can have a positive experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not happy with New Canyon CreekAmazing10starDined on 7/26/2014We went to eat here prior to a casino .Apparently they decided to change things to create a new atmosphere getting away from the wonderful classy setting they once had. Menus replaced from the nice hard copy to white rollup paper with a large face and printing that is difficult to see and were in the light of day! Very unclassy Canyon Creek. Many patrons were dressed in ballcaps and street gear so dont come dressed up here or you will certainly now feel overdressed. Music rocky and loud.Ordered Rib Steaks which came only with Potato for around $35.00 each. Sent BOTH back as I guess the kitchen 5 times that night could not read instructions and they came well done instead of medium and rare?Not worth the 135.00 tab .Go to Blue mermaid in SC.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014Absolutely fantastic. Great Service. I had booked on line and asked for a view of the falls, which even though I could not see it, the view was still outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good dinner with a ViewDINEOUTALOTDined on 7/24/2014Located in Fallsview Casino with a view f the Fals this restaurant is a good place to eat. Service was excellent and the avocado, tomato and blue cheese salad was excellent. Steaks although properly cooked were not tender enough.Special Features:
- Fantastic Anniversary DinnerCBDinerPlusDined on 7/23/2014My husband and I traveled to Niagara Falls for our anniversary. We settled on Canyon Creek for dinner. Waiter was courteous and friendly. View of Falls was awesome. I ordered Pickerel which the waiter described as a local fish from the lakes in the area. It came with a sort of cabbage slaw, which seemed to be slightly steamed. and basmati rice. The fish was a mild tasting fish and had a divine sherry sauce. It was scrumptious. My husband ordered the steak and lobster mish mash, (steak with mashed potatoes topped with lobster pieces, along with asparagus), which he thoroughly enjoyed. He, in fact, said it was the best dish with steak and lobster that he had ever tasted.T hey had a special on selected wines and cocktails.Special Features:
- LambchopporkyDined on 7/23/2014I think the restaurant is beautiful. The menu is fantastic. There are so many choices everyone can find something to eat. The service was outstanding. We eat here one night and it was so fantastic. We had reservations at another restaurant another night and cancelled that reservation and went to canyon creek a second night because it was so great.Special Features:
- Excellent Service and FoodSteakFanaticDined on 7/19/2014Made a reservation, no wait at all. They also remembered my note of it was a bday dinner for my bf. The staff were amazing, very friendly and they all work together as a team. We ordered steaks medium rare. My bf was cooked perfectly, mine was little more rare than I wanted so I asked them to cook it a little longer. It was not a problem. They were friendly, prompt and willing to fix the problem with a smile. I got my steak back perfectly cooked! They also surprised my bf with a delicious warm brownie and ice cream, lite with a sparkler. Also the view of the falls was great. Very romantic and excellent laid back atmosphere.Special Features:
- What a difference a year makes!DRSabsVIPDined on 7/19/2014Last year my wife and I visited Canyon Creek and were thrilled. We enjoyed it so much that on our return to Niagara Falls this year we didn't hesitate to make another Open Table Reservation. Upon entering the restaurant we noticed one thing right away...The place is FILTHY! We were greeted with a worn and frayed carpet and every step to our table we saw the floor draped with table scraps, bread crumbs and French Fries that were so old that they were gray, bordering on black. The place was packed, and there appears to not be enough staff for the number of guests. Our server tried to do the best she could, but she had too many tables. The food was average, but the dirt was the star! With many choices, go elsewhere.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/12/2014As a repeat customer , this was the second and last time the food has been terrible , a 30$ prime rib ordered medium rare we could barely cut throughSpecial Features:
- Not the best mealChaChaDined on 7/12/2014We had been many times before but the steaks just didn't have much flavor this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for a quick bitesteveohDined on 7/7/2014While there is nothing that is cheap in Niagara Falls, canyon creek is moderately priced, easy to get a seat and has a varied menu. There is a good list of Niagara area wines. Service is spotty at best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- last night in Niagara FallsirescheDined on 7/7/2014Very nice restaurant with professional staff and good ambience. Food was amazing and service was also very good. I was a bit disappointed because there was really no view of the falls but the greenery (trees, etc.) were quite nice.Special Features:
- A great findOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014Niagara Falls does not have many options for "foodies", but this was pretty close. We were looking for something with healthy options, and this fit the bill. I had the salmon, and it was fantastic!I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014Beef was overcooked but tasty. Responsive server and shift manager addressed this issue and comped a dessert. Enjoyable evening but the noise level is high--I do understand that this is a tourist area. Restaurant needs to address "booth seating". Benches are too soft and too low for the table. Very tight to get in and out of--and I am on the thin side! Good thing I am also tall as a shorter person would have been eating with their arms above their head! I would definitely go back for the food but request a different type of seating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryAnniversaryDined on 7/1/2014We made reservations for our 37th Wedding Anniversary. Was greeted cordially and expected us. Sat is in the area that we wished in order to get a great view of the Falls. Waiter, Peter, greeted us with a smile and best wishes. Was very helpful with wine selection and meal choices. Waitress Kelly also very polite, friendly and beautiful smile. Also offered best wishes. Was also very helpful with dinner selection. Food brought to us as needed. We were, a no time rushed. Told, over and over, to enjoy our anniversary. I had Chef's special, Coffee Crusted Sirloin Steak. Was fantastic. BBQ sauce was to die for. Wife had Pickerel. Also wonderful. Free Dessert. Great ending to our special day. Will go back. Love this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing as alwaysEdenlDined on 6/29/2014Delicious - beautiful - yummy - sooo sooo good . Chipotle steak and lobster mash is absolutely delicious !! My three yr old ordered his own steak too and devoured it !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experancegbcbVIPDined on 6/27/2014WE go and send friends to C C and always get great service and great food with a free view . GBSpecial Features:
- great staff, great foodcadie88Dined on 6/27/2014Only reason why the restaurant got 4/5 on food is because my husband said his prime rib was good but very fatty. Staff was amazing and gave us a dessert brownie for our anniversary and great with our child. Always a delicious menu and very affordable for a steak restaurant right in the casino core.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, reasonable pricesMattDined on 6/25/2014I thought for the view, food quality, service and prices this was a very good choice in Niagara Falls. Many other places are way overpriced in this area and this place was reasonable.Special Features:
- Nice but Overpriced5AliveDined on 6/15/2014Service was very good. We were initially seated at a table in the main stream of traffic. We asked for another table, none were available except the private room off to the side. We asked to use that room if available. As it was not being used we were admitted. Service was above expected and Margaret was very attentive & pleasant. We hadn't visited in a while so 2 birthday's and fathers day weekend prompted another try. Other than being treated to birthday scoops for the two celebrating, the bill was just way too high for what we got. Will think hard before opening our wallets to visit again. Were very pleased with server however.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For the perfect dining experience!CanyonLoverDined on 6/14/2014We visit once a month and enjoy it every time. From the service, to the food to the view, always amazing. Menu offers something for everyone - steak, pasta, salads, ribs. Try the Chipotle Sirloin - best item on the menu. We will be back again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than expected!JudeeDined on 6/14/2014Great service with just the right amount of attention. I had steak ordered rare and it was tender and done to perfection. Had the Thai wraps and fish tacos as apps - yumm - excellent. Ordered the sangria and that was 'ok' - need the bartender to tweak the recipe. Tasted like punch with pureed fruit. Should taste more like wine with whole berries. We would definitely be back but will order other drinks beside sangria.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.