Canyon Creek - Niagara Falls
6380 Fallsview Blvd.
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7X5Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Canyon Creek - Niagara Falls
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.canyoncreekrestaurant.ca/
- Phone: (905) 354-0030
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 12pm -11pm, Friday and Saturday: 12pm - 1am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: One private room, ideal for groups numbering from 8 to 14. Partial view of the falls.
- Private Party Contact: Cindy McLatchie 9053540030x
- Special Events: We are pleased to arrange any special event on your behalf. We specialize in cocktail parties, birthday parties, anniversaries and business meetings. We provide a wide selection of set menus to suit every taste and budget.
A word from Canyon Creek - Niagara Falls
Rediscover the Canyon Creek menu. Try some of the new delicious dishes coming from our kitchen, like our Avocado and Bacon Salad, Jail Island Salmon Salad, Fish Tacos and Brown Butter Pickerel. Is your mouth watering yet? Canyon Creek, we’re more than a steak house.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Canyon Creek - Niagara Falls - Best Restaurants in Niagara Falls ›
Canyon Creek - Niagara Falls reviews from OpenTable diners
133 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (97)special occasion (78)romantic (64)good for groups (45)fit for foodies (42)notable wine list (34)late-night find (19)hot spot (18)great for lunch (13)neighborhood gem (12)kid-friendly (7)great for outdoor dining (4)vibrant bar scene (4)great for brunch (2)Show More
- STEAK TOUGH AND GRISLYOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014Canyon Creek Burlington's same steak was much tastier and tender than CC Niagara Falls. It would appear to me that the latter is using a cheaper cut. My steak was grisly and tough.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/14/2014We indicated in the reservation that it was for our anniversary. The table we were seated was perfect. The surprise desert was so unexpected but welcoming. Nice touch cannon creek. We would definitely go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/11/2014The food was very good, No complaints. The waiter had forgotten the order and had to come back and ask what type of soup one of us wanted and then he forgot to include one of our salads in the order. We has an ok waiter but not great.Special Features:
- Perfect way to celebrate an anniv!BandKDined on 11/3/2014I can't say enough about the service we received! I mentioned on the Open Table reservation comment section that my wife and I were celebrating a special anniversary and anything they could do to make it more special was appreciated. They sat us at the best table overlooking the Falls, and the hostess went to make sure it was ready even before seating us. Our server, Melissa, was outstanding! She was prompt, attentive and very pleasant. Our steaks and meals were cooked to perfection. At the end of the meal Melissa brought out a plate with dessert and sparkler on top. It was the perfect way to end a perfect meal! Thank you to the entire staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food and amazing view!KadsmealsDined on 11/3/2014Excellent steaks cooked to perfection - great choice of accompanying beverages and a 'to die for' Brownie for dessert! Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentFlipDined on 11/1/2014This is a fantastic restaurant to go to. If you're at the casino and are looking to spend some of your winnings this is a must. For home made food the prices are unbelievable. It's cheaper then chains like Boston Pizza etc. Loved it here and so did my date. We wi definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/1/2014Have enjoyed entertaining many family and friends here at Niagara Falls Canyon Creek in the past. Unfortunately, our meal and experience this time was very disappointing. Friends had joined us for dinner after travelling from Windsor. I had recommended and booked this restaurant hoping to impress. The restaurant was very cool. All six of us could feel a cool draft all around us. We asked to have the heat increased but the heat is controlled by the Casino. In Canada? This was a chilly fall night, not even the winter. If dining here bring a warm coat or jacket. When dinner finally arrived, five of us were served. The manager came by our table to see about the heat, only to have us ask should it take 10 minutes for my wife to get her meal?
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/29/2014I have dined several times at your restaurant. If anyone asks me my favorite restaurant I mention "Canyon Creek". Never had a bad meal. service or view. The service is outstanding, courteous and staff with a smile. Like that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best restaurants in areaparisiensVIPDined on 10/29/2014After staying several days in the Niagara area, we noticed that there were not many good restaurants around. The food at even most of the chains were not good. This is one of the best restaurants in the area.Special Features:
- Wonderful Dinner Settingcindy56Dined on 10/25/2014There were 7 of us and we had attended a show at the Avalon Theatre before dinner. I did the reservation and asked for the large round table at the back of the restaurant that could comfortably seat 7 ladies and had the spectacular falls view. Our server, Katie, was excellent. She brought our drinks within a reason time, took our entree orders and they were delivered again within a reasonable time, and coffee and dessert after dinner was also wonderful. Can't wait to go back again this month for my birthday!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Has been betterOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/25/2014We have been to this location many times, the food has always been very good. Since our last visit there has been some changes to the food which we did not find favourable. The Canyon Creek Dip which always was a favourite was now just adequate, it tasted and looked like they puréed the dip now. The rest of the meal was just adaquate as well. We have always come here when we come to the Falls because of the location, service and food but due to the food we will probably try a new spot. Just want to add that the service was still great!
- OutstandingPilgrimDined on 10/23/2014The service, food, and environment all served to make this a special evening. Quiet enough that we could hear each other talk, yet private enough that one did not have to worry about others intruding. The food was prepared to our specifications, and our time constraints were respected. I am certain we'll go back again, and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak - Lackluster Servicejrossi90Dined on 10/17/2014Oct 17, 2014 - Canyon Creek served one of the best fillet mignon steaks I have ever had. The facility was nice, decor was great, ambiance was great and the prices were reasonable (for a tourist hot spot). There were, however, some negatives: The service was poor, and the desert was very poor. We were seated to a completed "naked" table and waited easily 15 minutes for first contact from our server. Our appetizer arrived and we still did not have any app plates or utensils. By the time those arrived, our appetizer was already cold. Understanding the location and how busy it was, I was not too surprised by this. Verdict: I would recommend this restaurant for anyone visiting Niagara Falls, but don't be upset if your service is a little slow.Special Features:
- hungrycoupleDined on 10/14/2014My husband and I went there during our anniversary trip to Niagara Falls. The restaurant is very romantic with good views of the falls. It's not high up like some other restaurants are however the view of the Canadian and US falls is visible. The food is delicious-made exactly to order. Food prices were very reasonable considering it's located in the prime tourist area and most places charge much more. Service was great-very accomodating. They also gave a us a free dessert for our anniversary which was a nice surprise. I would recommend it and will come back for a future visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun with friendspartyof4Dined on 10/4/2014The food was delicious and our server anticipated our every need with perfect timing. The bottle of wine he recommended was excellent. The ambiance was just the right amount of energy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing anniversary dinnerSara1Dined on 10/4/2014Husband and I went here for our first anni. We were given a beautiful table with view of the falls. Staff was exceptionally friendly and made great suggestions. Food came out in timely manner and all was soooo delicious!! We did not feel rushed even though it was busy prime time Saturday night and were even given a yummy special dessert for our anniversary. Thank you for making our evening so great :)Special Features:
- Niagara Falls GemLuv2EatDined on 10/4/2014Great location at Niagara Falls in the Casino. Great menu that will satisfy everyone. Food always consistent and prepared well. Servers are great. Much better than alit of restaurants in Niagara Falls. Can't go wrong choosing here to eat. Only issue is Parking costSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- melibobDined on 10/2/2014Great dinner with friends. The food was very good we all enjoyed it very much. we asked for a view of the Falls as we had a friend from Lithuania with us, we were not disappointed. thank you for a lovely time.Special Features:
- Outstanding eveningdbrown3988Dined on 9/28/2014This was our 40th anniversary celebration. We were seated promptly and our server,Connor, welcomed us and explained a few specials. We chose the lobster and filet. It came and and was amazing, The steak was cooked perfectly, mine medium rare and my wife's medium. The lobster was tender and perfect. My Caesar salad was a little to garlicky. We were brought a complementary desert to celebrate. This meal would be in my top ten all time meals.Special Features:
- You can't go wrong hereCargoF16Dined on 9/27/2014. They had fresh native buttered pickerel on the menu which I've never seen and it was cooked to perfection. Staff were very helpful and the service was prompt. We also got the surf and turf which was fantastic and the cheesecake on the dessert menu is to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedinfernocoachDined on 9/27/2014We returned to Canyon Creek Niagara falls as it has always been our favorite place to go. The last time we were there we had several issues but management did make an effort to correct them so we were more than happy to go back. This visit however left us disappointed once again. To start, our reservation was for 8:45pm, we eventually got seated about 9:05pm (20 minutes late). The service this evening was very slow for our table, it was no slow as a whole because we watched the other tables and they were all moving quickly. It took over 5 minutes after arrival before a waitress came to us. Drinks were slow, had to request the bread & butter that should have been automatic. The food however was excellent as usual.Special Features:
- Always a Reliable ChoiceiskiandgolfDined on 9/27/2014We had visited Canyon Creek on a previous mid-week trip to Niagara Falls and enjoyed the view and food. Decided to go back an this trip and was not disappointed. This time it was a busy Saturday night with a few bachelor and bachelorette parties on the go, but the staff and kitchen handled everything very well. The layout of the restaurant allowed us to enjoy our dinner as a couple even though there were large parties in the house. We especially appreciated the wine list that was adequately diverse and focused on a middle price range. It also did not force you to order local Niagara wines, like some restaurants in the area.Special Features:
- Overall exerienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2014Firstly to take kids there is a no no, can't read the menus properly lighting too dim. Service was great! Ordered Starters and Mains, whilst still eating the Starters the Mains were delivered, I mean seriously. They served sweet butter with the bread which was awful. I then ordered a bottle of wine which never came. The waitress disappeared for half hour so if you wanted service, oh well. Overall experience awful and secondly do not take kids there.Special Features:
- butterfly141Dined on 9/23/2014We were greeted promptly and seated right away....great table with a good view....server was friendly and knowledgeable....just the right amount of time between courses .... food arrived hot and was delicious.Special Features:
- Thank you Katespady82Dined on 9/21/2014This wasn't the first time that my wife and I attended Canyon Creek, the Niagara Falls location. We've always had good attentive service and the food is always flavorful and filling. Kate was our waitress on this occasion. Kate was very attentive to our table when we needed her, she was friendly and informative. She also was aware of when my wife and I were sharing an intimate moment, and she gave us space.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fish tacos uh uh!fredDined on 9/21/2014I had the appetizer sliders which were fine but my wife had the fish tacos which were TERRIBLE! just awful! she actually almost threw up- now I have never written a negative comment about this restaurant until now and we have eaten there probably 15- 20 times but this was BAD! The tacos were cold the fish was so fishy even I could smell it across the table, there was hardly any avocado and the "sauce" was awful -whatever it was! Now my wife makes these herself so she is not an amateur in fact she is a foodie - so whoever was in kitchen that night .... However it was dealt with by the manager very properly by substituting it for the cocunut shrimp which were excellent. I can"t believe I"m writing this about our favorite restaurantSpecial Features:
- servicesparklyladyDined on 9/21/2014Darlene & Cindy made our friends get together a great experience...Cindy was fantastic---very patient & experienced......thanks for a great time!Special Features:
- Good atmosphere & steak no flavorsnowman263Dined on 9/19/2014We had a seat by the window which was a fantastic view for night time. Unfortunately the steak took a long time to cook, it came out warm. .. not hot, and the steaks had very little flavor. We were very disappointed. The coconut and brownie desserts were really good though and just the right size.Special Features:
- Better that the competition!PaulDined on 9/17/2014Outstanding food and atmosphere with friendly service with great value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was goodIrishDined on 9/16/2014I would recommend caynon creek to family members & guestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome dinnerpattsDined on 9/16/2014Very good service, food was delicious and hot. Friendly staff. Views were beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jdizzleDined on 9/13/2014I dined at Canyon Creek on Sept 13 in Niagara Falls. We had a later seating, and I was surprised with the amount of people waiting to be seated. The noise level in the restaurant made it a bit difficult to carry on a conversation at the table. There were great huge windows in front of us, that I'm sure would offer a spectacular view during the day time. Our service was okay. There was a bit of wait due to a larger party, but our server was very pleasant to deal with.Special Features:
- Worst service I've ever experiencedfinikpalmaDined on 9/11/2014Cute place, ok food, pretty steep prices, the service was a complete fiasco. The server messed up literally every part of our order. We asked to get water with no ice, got glasses full of ice water (which weren't refilled once). She tried for about 5 minutes to uncork a bottle of wine and eventually failed and broke the cork, left to get a new bottle, came back 10 minutes later, and proceeded to struggle for another couple of minutes before finally opening it. Brought us Caesar salads instead of mixed salads. When asked to add extra veggies to my steak, she instead brought me a steak with no veggies at all, and an awful side salad instead (?!). My steak was small and tough, though the bread was great. Wouldn't recommend.Special Features:
- Great new menu itemsMonaLisaDined on 9/11/2014New items on the steak house menu branch out a bit and we enjoyed them. On a weekday night, service was great, food delicious, and a nice table gave us a great view of the falls.Special Features:
- Great dinner - terrific atmospherePopsdssDined on 9/8/2014This was a really good find. In the casino complex, but tucked away from the hustle and bustle. Everything about the evening was great.Special Features:
- Lived up to expectations for foodthnkwercriticsDined on 9/6/2014The food was wonderful and the service too, perhaps a tad over priced but I am guessing you are paying for the location. I thought the view would be better, since the restaurant faces the Falls, but there are huge trees right in front, so although I could see the American Falls in one direction and the corner of the Horseshoe falls in the other it was only in between the trees and my wife had to shift around in her seat to see the same thing.Special Features:
- Great SteakGrannyDined on 9/4/2014Really enjoyed our night out at Canyon Creek, all four of us really enjoyed our steaks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- steak decent but other protein...YumYumDined on 8/30/2014Pretty view, quick service. Our group had a good time. Food was decent but my sister had chicken and it was very salty. This is the 2nd time she had chicken here because she doesn't eat that much red meat and she was giving their chicken a 2nd chance. I told her not to, and I was right. It you are going here, steak is really the best option.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014We had a lovely meal and my only complaint was that I reserved a table online and had requested a table with a view knowing the seating of this restaurant in which you can view the falls. I was a little disheartened to see empty tables further up but we were not seated at those. One in particular I know was not given to a reservation since I overheard the women ask for that one behind her when shown to a different seat. They changed her seat giving her what I thought a wonderful table with a view of the Falls. I wished we were given that consideration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrate here!ladyfromfonthillDined on 8/30/2014we came to Canyon Creek at the Fallsview to celebrate a birthday, it turned out to be perfect for us. Our server was so friendly and recommended some items that she felt we would enjoy. All our food came to the table in perfect timing and everything was delicious. As a special gesture, we enjoyed a decadent dessert served complete with sparkler, which added more fun to our evening. The view of the Falls from our table was spectacular. We'll be recommending this restaurant to everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.