Canyon Creek - Airport
25 Carlson Ct.
Toronto, ON M9W 6A2Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Canyon Creek - Airport
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.canyoncreekrestaurant.ca/
- Phone: 4162131162x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 11am - 1am, Saturday 4pm - 1am, Sunday 4pm - 11pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, Prime Rib
- Executive Chef: James Burnell
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: We are pleased to arrange any special event on your behalf. We specialize in cocktail and birthday parties, anniversaries and business meetings. We provide a wide array of set menus to suit every taste and budget.
- Private Party Contact: Hiral Gandhi-Sen 4162131162x
- Special Events: Book your party! Visit www.canyoncreekrestaurant.ca to view our party packages. Items on the regular menu can be easily incorporated into your party package. By attending to the smallest details we’ll ensure that your corporate or social event is memorable!
A word from Canyon Creek - Airport
Rediscover the Canyon Creek menu. Try some of the new delicious dishes coming from our kitchen, like our Avocado and Bacon Salad, Jail Island Salmon Salad, Fish Tacos and Brown Butter Pickerel. Is your mouth watering yet? Canyon Creek, we’re more than a steak house.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Canyon Creek - Airport - Best Restaurants in Etobicoke ›
Canyon Creek - Airport reviews from OpenTable diners
42 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (19)fit for foodies (13)special occasion (11)great for lunch (10)notable wine list (8)romantic (6)late-night find (5)neighborhood gem (4)kid-friendly (3)vibrant bar scene (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/30/2014We did not order food Since we cannot submit a review without rating food this is a flaw in the Open Table systemI would recommend this to a friend.
- Good selectionCoPiloteCosnerVIPDined on 9/22/2014I was quite impressed but the variety of choices available. The food was very good and I enjoyed that the portions weren't massive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PunamVIPDined on 9/18/2014food portion was smaller than in the past..................................................................
- PeterDined on 9/11/2014Noisy group food room. Should take down the walls just too noisy. Food was overcooked even though the server did take my steak off the tab. Would sit I the other section if I had the chance again.Special Features:
- birthday dinnerLive2EatDined on 9/7/2014Food was good, as always, but service was a bit below their usual standards. Mistake was made on kid's order, resulting on only some of the group being served while others had to wait, with no real explanation until we pushed the issue. They did take one meal off the bill, but the experience was diminished.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luveatingoutDined on 8/30/2014Steak and beef selections outstanding! Canyon Creek Dip was a group favourite appy.Special Features:
- Okay diningInfrequentDinerDined on 8/24/2014Food selection was decent and was well prepared. Lighting was a bit dark but not too bad. No complaints with service.Special Features:
- Great placeAgnesDined on 8/18/2014Good food, good service, nice place, definitively will return thereSpecial Features:
- Group DiningConflictedDined on 8/12/2014We all arrived early and was pleased that they could accommodate us. Our waiter was very sensitive to our groups needs to converse and this was appreciated. Our out of town guests were very impressed and pleased with their meals, which was most important to us. On a side note, my Prime Rib was cold, over cooked and lacked flavour. Additionally, I did find the restaurant very noisy making conversations challenging. Visually, the ambience was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great diningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2014We went to Canyon Creek for my wife's birthday. The evening for my wife and 2 children went off perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Canyon Creek Toronto AirportcindyDined on 8/2/2014The restaurant was quiet for a Saturday as it was the long weekend and this is exactly what we were looking for as we had just picked up my husbands brother from the airport. Food was great and did not take long at all. My brother-in-law paid for the bill and on our way home expresses how unhappy he was with the waitress s she had charged us premium prices for all of the drinks upgrading us without asking an example of this would be the Manhattan that was ordered was crown royal not cc we asked for house wine and were given the up graded wine without telling us it would be more. we felt that because it was slow our waitress upgraded us so the bill would be more expensive therefore guaranteeing a high tip he was not very pleased with thisSpecial Features:
- Awesome Prime Rib Sandwich!MyFavoriteRbDined on 7/31/2014There has been a recent change to the menu with great items added but the first thing I looked for was the Prime Rib Beef Dip Sandwich! It doesn't matter how many time i have this item, it tastes amazing each and every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/15/2014I ordered the full rack of ribs and they were all fat! Not impressed!Special Features:
- Canyon Creek YYZLabelDined on 6/21/2014Food was good but lacked ambience. Over serviced due to job shadowing. Reasonable choice in a near airport location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 491 reviews are from the Canyon Creek - Airport reviews archive.
- CruiseLadyDined on 6/21/2014We enjoyed our dinner at Canyon Creek. The waiter and other staff were very good. We would go back there again.Special Features:
- Great spot!NKE3Dined on 6/19/2014I live in Niagara, but grew up in Scarborough. Canyon Creek is a fantastic place to meet friends from Scarborough/Whitby etc. Thanks for making it a great place!Special Features:
- RJJMVIPDined on 6/12/2014I have been many times and enjoyed Canyon Creek but found the service on this occasion not as good.The service was impersonal as the server seemed disinterested in her job.
- Not as Good as I rememberAntyPantyDined on 6/7/2014I have been to other locations of Canyon Creek, and while this wasn't terrible, I have definitely had better meals at the other locations. I found the coconut shrimp to be a little overcooked; the Southwest chicken had some charred areas and was quite salty, and the rice was very bland. My dining companion enjoyed their Roasted Hunter meal, though, and found it satisfactory. The bread and butter was delicious and so was the brownie we shared for dessert. I would still recommend Canyon Creek to friends but would recommend the other locations before this one. The service was very good and very friendly and quite prompt too!Special Features:
- mangoDined on 5/31/2014The food was really good! The menu has changed slightly from the last time I was there (was a little disappointed that they now serve buttery mashed potatoes instead of garlic mashed potatoes, but they were still good). Staff were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovetoeatborntoeatDined on 5/30/2014A very attractive interior with many choices of where to eat and or imbibe .Only disappointment was the quality of our steaks . Although lots of flavour a new supplier might be considered as the meat was quite grisely and tough to cut indicating a lack of aging . We found this also in the Queensway the previous but not quite as obvious as the airport facility .Again the staff were excellent and more then obliging .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not this timeRegularPatronDined on 5/27/2014I like to come to this restaurant for steak and have come many times before. It had always done the steak well, I like it medium rare, but unfortunately not this time. We have a party of three, all ordered medium rare, and we all got medium well. Disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/18/2014I took the family out for dinner at Canyon Creek. The service was fast to get the kids their food and my wife's and I dinner was well paced out right to the the after dinner coffee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a GroupcottageguyDined on 5/14/2014We had a group of nine and were treated extremely well. The servers were friendly, attentive and timely. Our meals were all served at the same time and were absolutely delicious. In terms of price, it's a mid range restaurant with great value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Canyon CreeksummerliciousattriosDined on 5/11/2014First visit to Canyon Creek, overall pleased. Steaks were perfectly done, though more than an ice-cream scoop full of mashed potatoes as a side would've been nice, especially given that the complimentary bread was unavailable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day Dinnerdilbertblue62Dined on 5/11/2014Had reservations for 6:00 and were seated right away. The restaurant was busy however service was excellent - we had expected it to be a little slower than usual - not the case. As usual, the ribs and the ssteaks were excellent. The "new" Prime Rib Fettucini was OK however it was quite dry and I would likely not order it again. A great place for a nice dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mom's DayTrouble89Dined on 5/11/2014I started a new tradition of taking my Mom to Canyon Creek last year and she really enjoyed it so I will continue to do this going forward. The food is consistantly good quality and as long as you get seated prior to 6pm the noise level is quite a bit lower.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers Day DinnerJackieDined on 5/10/2014Dinner with 2 moms, (Seniors) and the food, wine and service were great. Everyone enjoyed it all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- muskokaDined on 5/10/2014Not a great experience. Food that came was over cooked and cold. Have enjoyed many other meals at Canyon Creek but this left a lot to be desiredSpecial Features:
- KCBLDined on 5/6/2014Wonderful prime rib...too bad the coffee was so bad, way too stong...not drinkable. The waiter was kind enough to take it off our bill. We had a waiter who was in training. A little rough, but his trainer was there to pick up the slack. All in all a pleasant experience and a great dinner. Would certainly return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ExperienceOccasionalSplurgeDined on 4/26/2014Visited the restaurant on a Saturday night for a romantic dinner for two. We have been here numerous time in the past, and always a very good experience. Best atmosphere of the different Canyon Creeks that we have been to. The food is always good, and our steak was cooked to absolute perfection. We had the good fortune to have Jessica M as our server. We both agreed that she was the model of excellence. The balance of excellent service, professionalism and friendly. Along with an excellent dining experience, Jessica made it memorable. Thank you Jessica.Special Features:
- SAT NIGHTOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/26/2014THIS CANYON CREEK IS OKAY NOWHERE NEAR THE CLASS SERVICE OR FOOD OF THE FRONT STREET LCATION BUT GOOD FRO A SAT NIGHT OUT.Special Features:
- Good lunch spot.todineforDined on 4/25/2014Great place to meet up with friends for lunch. Good menu - lots of variety.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodismeDined on 4/25/20141. The garden room was too bright and very noisy. The blinds should be lowered at least 1/3 down - the only view you'd be missing is the parking lot. 2. The service was slow - One table came in after us and was served and gone before we received our main course. 3. The salmon was fantastic but everyone agrees, including the servers, that the wild rice should be back on the menu to accompany this dish. The jasmine rice makes the meal boring and overpriced at $24.00.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3 server tablebusinessguysDined on 4/25/2014We were saeted and one server told us that she would be looking after us. We ordered some refreshments. 10 minutes later another server arrived to inform is that she would be now our server. We were not ready to order, so she said that she would be back. 5 minutes later another server arrived, and he said that he would be our server. We made a joke about the other 2, but really, we started talking about " was there something wrong with us, a group of four 60 year old guys??". We enjoyed the meal, but frankly are a concerned that your servers like to pick their tables?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Evening OutOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/23/20146 of us were attending a Conference by the Airport and want a relaxed Dinner in the neighbourhood. It was easy to make the reservations on line and when we called earlier in the day the restaurant was able to accommodate an earlier seating. The ambiance was very nice and the service was very good, which including some special wine recommendations.Special Features:
- Excellent DealnewyearerDined on 4/23/2014The deal for $19.95 for a great meal of salmon or prime rib was fantastic. The appetizer, entree and dessert were delicious ! Especially the creme brule dessert. It was outstanding. Please send me, via email, all future specials.Special Features:
- Tasty, reasonable, pleasant supriseFrogReviewDined on 4/19/2014Our first time dining with the Canyon Creek group and my daughter was ready to find one close to home. Delicious food, great selection, thoughtful service. Overall a great evening.Special Features:
- Food okay, service fair to poortjmachadoVIPDined on 4/17/2014Went there for a business lunch. The wait staff was pretty inattentive and even messed up parts of the order. Did not linger to see if we needed any extra like vinegar, ketchup, silverware, etc.
- Spur of the MomentTim2puttDined on 3/25/2014We decided last minute to go out. Booked this location instead of the one at Sherway where we usually go. We were very happy with the service. Our waiter gave us his honest opinion on things. Would definitely go here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday March 23/14NKE3Dined on 3/23/2014Met old friends, one of whom was a new aquaintance, for dinner. Service was amazing (I like the team approach) and we felt relaxed, not pushed. Great job! I live out of town, so it's my "go-to" when at Toronto Airport. We were pleased to discover that there is one near us, in Burlington. Hope they do as well as the airport location!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.