Cantinetta - Bellevue
10038 Main Street
Bellevue, WA 98004Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Cantinetta - Bellevue
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cantinettabellevue.com/
- Phone: 4252336040
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Emran Chowdhury
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
A word from Cantinetta - Bellevue
We are an Italian restaurant and bar located in Bellevue. We emphasize Tuscan culinary traditions and seasonal organic ingredients from the Pacific Northwest.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Cantinetta - Bellevue - Best Restaurants in Bellevue ›
Cantinetta - Bellevue reviews from OpenTable diners
30 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (19)fit for foodies (18)great for outdoor dining (11)notable wine list (10)romantic (8)special occasion (6)great for lunch (4)good for groups (3)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (1)vibrant bar scene (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- always deliciousyummy34Dined on 8/22/2014Love the food, wine and service! Its our favorite Italian!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cute place and good food!love2eatanddrinkDined on 8/10/2014We were happy to find such a charming restaurant in Bellevue...a city sadly overrun by chain restaurants. The food was very good, but unfortunately our server was kind of "meh" and disappeared half way through our meal. My only disappointment was that it was not at all child friendly - not like you have to cater to little kids, but it would be nice if they were made to feel welcome, especially the older kids (we brought an 11 year old). So, keep in mind that it is better suited to an adult night out - which many might prefer anyway.Special Features:
- Lovely EveningKaseyDined on 8/10/2014Had dinner with adult family on a warm summer evening. We ate outside, which can lead to be forgotten, but our server was totally up to the challenge, we had plenty of attention. The food was very good, it was a lovely evening.Special Features:
- Old Bellevue GemLiverdocVIPDined on 8/3/2014Bellevue has become a dining destination And the many restraurants along Main Street are no exception. Cantinetta is raising the bar. It features Tuscan themed selections. As a frequent diner there, I have found that they are becoming more creative in their offerings and preparation. Cantinetta is very enjoyable and much anticipated culinary experience!Special Features:
- Authentic Italian diningLovethisplaceDined on 8/2/2014We have enjoyed this fine restaurant often since it opened a mile from our home. We have brought guests from out of town, who always comment favorably on the food, friendliness and service. But our latest experience was likely the best so far. We brought our Italian friend and his wife for dinner. Everything we ate was delicious and perfectly prepared. We couldn't have asked for a more pleasant evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite restaurantmoonieDined on 8/1/2014Cantinetta Bellevue is ALWAYS good. My husband and I eat there about once a week. The rotating menu including great seasonal items, great cocktails, and friendly staff keeps us coming back for more. Right now, the prosciutto and melon and taglietelle dishes are my favs.Special Features:
- Unimpressed. No Air Conditioningjohnc5215Dined on 7/16/2014Our party of four was unimpressed. Be aware: There is no air conditioning. Not even a fan. We sweltered, even though close to an open door. The service was slow and inattentive. We repeatedly had to ask for everything. Wine was late in arriving--not once but twice. The menu was short and sketchy. I would have considered the prices OK, had the food been better. My chicken was served over cooked atop some unwarm vegetables. Best thing on the menu was the gelato. Won't be going back.
- Nice place. Great food.Foodie2Dined on 6/21/2014We enjoyed our meals. Our wine was very nice. Service was great. Would go back again. My Husband previously had eaten at their Seattle location and loved it. The only negitive was the noise level. We sat near a large party of people and a few of the guest were to loud. It was annoying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you like ItalianfoodieholicDined on 6/18/2014well captured in this "gem" of a restaurant nestled in the heart of old Bellevue. The food list is simple , well made and not too expensive. Wine list is adequate again not too expensive and covers most tastes, there is also a full bar. Staff friendly , efficient and attentive. First time there , we'll go backSpecial Features:
- Excellent Meal!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/3/2014The server was attentive, the homemade pasta was out of this world, and the fresh taste of everything was wonderful. It was a business meeting with out of town customers and everyone wants to visit again.Special Features:
- Over ratedAldoDined on 5/24/2014Do not order the steak. Wife had pasta "just so so". The bread wasn't even good.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Cantinetta - Bellevue reviews archive.