Cantina Real - Manhattan Beach
926 N. Sepulveda Blvd.
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266Neighborhood:
Manhattan Beach / Hermosa Beach
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Cantina Real - Manhattan Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.manhattanbeach.cantinareal.com/
- Phone: 3103768044x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast & Brunch
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am - 2:00pm
Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Burgers, Mexican
- Executive Chef: Ramiro Esquirel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: We cater your events-please contact Julia for list of menu and pricing-
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private/banquet room that can accommodate up to 50 people. We have a choice of buffet, dinner and pre select menu items available for your special event. We have a full bar, specialty margaritas, 10 beers on tap, and a great selection of wines.
- Private Party Contact: Julia Farbman 3103768044x
A word from Cantina Real - Manhattan Beach
Cantina Real Manhattan Beach offers a wide selection of appetizers, Mexican specialties, burritos, burgers, tacos, margaritas, 10 beers on tap, in addition to a complete list of Mexican beers and cocktails.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cantina Real - Manhattan Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (4)good for groups (4)neighborhood gem (2)great for brunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Wonderful mealJafjrDined on 8/9/2014We had the fish tacos and they were outstanding. They service was great and very reasonable prices.Special Features:
- Fun TimesNupeSugarRayVIPDined on 6/20/2014Went with a group of 12...the service was very accommodating and the guacamole is amazing. The main dishes aren't as amazing, but the guacamole sets a high standard. Great pricing too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MargaritasJayBirdDined on 6/14/2014Margarita's were excellent. When me and my friends arrived it was still happy hour and the $4 margarita's were fantastic!Special Features:
- The following 5 reviews are from the Cantina Real - Manhattan Beach reviews archive.
- Great evening, great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/23/2014We had a group of ten for a celebratory dinner. Our table was ready to go upon our arrival and the food and service were terrific! We will definitely go here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nicesuzmcdDined on 2/16/2014Was a nice place for a family dinner. Not busy at all, maybe because it's new to the neighborhood? Food was good, everyone enjoyed.Special Features:
- 12/11/13FrankVIPDined on 12/11/2013Four visits to this restaurant. First three good, last, on 12/11/13, not. Calamari appetizer this time was a very sparse serving, totally over cooked, and dry, and unlike the ample and freshly plump versions on prior visits. Waitress( who was very gracious and pleasant) brought a replacement, which was surprisingly just as dry and sparse. Tortilla soup, short on broth and overdone on tortilla chips. Noticed the waitstaff has been different on each visit. Don't know if this is a sign sign of frequent employee turnover?Special Features:
- I was meeting a friend forSusanDined on 11/25/2013I was meeting a friend for dinner who had just flown in that morning and leaving the next day. He was staying in a hotel in El Segundo and wanted Mexican food. So, I needed a restaurant close by. I looked at Opentable and found Cantina Real. The food was very good, the service was friendly and helpful -- however, it was very empty. I don't know if that was because it was a Monday night or what. It is a huge restaurant and it was weird to have hardly anyone in the restaurant. When we first was seated, there may have been 3-4 tables filled; by the time we left we were the only ones there except for a handful of people at the bar.Special Features:
- some of the worst Mexican foodOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 11/9/2013Some of the worst Mexican food in LA. This is something you would expect in parts of the country where there are no Mexicans who live around you, but seriously, we are in So Cal, which is basically old Mexican territory. The decor of this place looked somewhat inviting but the quality of the food was pretty awful. Very bland overall. Tortilla soup without much flavor than chicken broth and little bits of cilantro. Fish tacos also not very tasty, with a sauce that you would expect in your school cafeteria for fish sticks or something. Service was so so. We won't be going back.