Cantina Laredo - Las Vegas
430 South Rampart Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89145Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Cantina Laredo - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cantinalaredo.com/location/las-vegas/
- Phone: 7022024511
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday:3:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Executive Chef: Damon Workman
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Cantina Laredo - Las Vegas
Cantina Laredo Modern Mexican features over 65 tequilas and uses contemporary cooking techniques to prepare traditional recipes with only the freshest ingredients. The restaurant boasts a sophisticated flare in an upbeat environment.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Cantina Laredo - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Summerlin ›
Cantina Laredo - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
38 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (18)neighborhood gem (17)good for groups (15)great for lunch (13)fit for foodies (12)vibrant bar scene (10)special occasion (9)great for brunch (8)hot spot (6)romantic (4)late-night find (3)scenic view (3)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Great ExperienceluvoutdoorsDined on 9/26/2014My wife and I were looking for a place with a patio to celebrate our anniversary. Cantina Laredo has two. Unfortunately, the rain kept us from sitting outside, but the wait staff were awesome and the food was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OK...NancyBVIPDined on 9/11/2014Went on Thursday night with a party of four. Outside seating wasn't available. The waitress made several passes by our table, saying she'd be back as soon as she finished delivering the drinks on her tray. Seemed like she had more tables than she could handle. She asked if we'd been in before. When we said no, she proceeded to give us an obvious canned speech about the ENTIRE menu. I felt trapped. It went on for days. Our drinks took forever, and they weren't worth waiting for. One of our party ordered a glass of wine that we had to remind the server to bring. I ordered a salad that was just ok, but the others liked their entrees.Special Features:
- Becoming only okWineandsportsVIPDined on 8/29/2014When this place opened, it was terrific. Innovative dishes, great service. It seems now it is becoming just another decent Mexican place.Special Features:
- MediocreMVHlocalInVegasVIPDined on 8/23/2014Service always runs either great or bad at Cantina. Last night was bad. I guess we should have stayed home or went elsewhere so we wouldn't have annoyed our server.... who obviously didn't want to be there.
- SpectaculargrrrrreatDined on 8/23/2014Second visit to this lovely Mexican restaurant. Both visits were outstanding. The menu is amazing and the dishes and drink options are wonderful. Will have to return and try more of the specialties.Special Features:
- Pleasant surprise!Crowned82Dined on 8/19/2014We must've had a look on our faces like we'd never seen a restaurant but we were in awe, bc the inside looked nothing like we'd pictured. We thought it was going to be small, dark & "weird". Chips are amazing- very thin. We went to town on the salsa! We got the mushroom enchiladas & chicken with mushrooms & artichokes- portions were perfect, booming with flavor. Rather than beans, our entrees came with sautéed zucchini & rice- the simplicity balanced the robust entree items & made the meal less bulky. We also had the barbacoa tacos & crab enchiladas- tacos were great but the enchiladas were too spicy & the cilantro rice was not the best. THEN!, we had the brownie AND apple pie desserts... brownie was lackluster but apple pie was incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnexpectedLolaDined on 8/3/2014Good local Mexican food and margaritas. Overall this has probably been the hardest cuisine to find in town that is also quality.Special Features:
- Pricey on drinksCocktailsfor18yrsDined on 7/19/2014I am a local bartender...I have never in my life paid over $19 for a coffee cocktail. I was charged $16.85 for Baileys & Frangelico, which normally in coffee you only need a half a shot of each...whatever...the waiter then proceeded to charge me $2.50 for the coffee itself. That would be like charging for a whole separate cola in a rum & coke...are you kidding me??? I already had several meals and cocktails on my tab, so it was not the money, just the fact that I felt nickeled and dimed. I would never do this to a guest at my establishment who is already purchasing the liqour. That's not even proper bar/restaurant/cocktail lounge etiquette!Special Features:
- Great timeSeniorDined on 7/11/2014Our waitress was excellent, one of the best! Noise level too high but maybe happy hour left overs. Guacamole is the best in townSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noise Levelhotfor6Dined on 7/11/2014The inside of the restaurant was way too noisy to have an enjoyable dining experience without yelling at each other. Outside dining area was much better if you're with friends and you want to talk. I'm sure this environment is perfect for the younger crowds. Not so much for the mature diner.Special Features:
- Wonderful...Birthday BlisshappydadDined on 7/7/2014The executive chef and staff did a wonderful job taking care of my wife and daughters the other night. It was my wife's birthday and I had to work, but they took care of everything and my family had a wonderful time! Food was excellent and service was fantastic. Highly recommend this lovely place for food, family and fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fab food, good price, great seviceFabfoodiesDined on 7/3/2014From the moment our group of mature birthday girls arrives to celebrate our happy occasion, we are delighted by great caring service, predictably wonderful food (including the amazing at-your-table prepared-to-order guacomole) and marvelous ambience (modern super neat decor and wonderful view of the architecturally amazing Tivoli of Summerlin)! This is definitely a gem for foodies and with incredible pricing as well - we have entrees for 4, beverages, made to order guacamole and a great birthday brownie (carmelized) all for less than $80.! We will continue to celebrate many more occasions there and recommend it to all our friends for a really fun and satisfying restaurant experience.Special Features:
- loved it!kellyb777Dined on 6/22/2014I'm very picky when it comes to Mexican cuisine and Cantina Laredo just meets all my expectations, from the service to the food and the atmosphere, it was just great!! I truly recommend this to anyone looking for a great place to just relax and enjoy some Mexican food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ServiceWellPleasedDined on 6/21/2014The service was excellent and the food was delicious too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yumllg58VIPDined on 6/17/2014Cantina Laredo is always good. I had the enchiladas, my boys like the quesadillas. We "splurged" and had the queso dip with pico and beef in it. Really delicious. I always want to save room for the apple pie dessert - I've had it once and it's delicious! I'm always too full though. Maybe next time I'll order it first?!?!Special Features:
- Friday dinnertimberVIPDined on 6/13/2014Crowded with folks at the bar and maybe a little noisier than usual but so worth the visit. Our server, Diego, new to Cantina Laredo, is a great addition--very nice guy, knows his stuff, and makes a mean guacamole! Chicken fajitas and enchiladas at our table, all pretty much devoured. Have been here often and always impressed with the use of ingredients. Fresh and inventively spiced, absolutely love every bite.
- 1st time diningbonmanVIPDined on 6/12/2014Been here a few times for happy hour... First time dining in the actual restaurant. Service seemed to better at the bar. Nonetheless, it was nice to have entree options versus just apps or bar food. Guacamole was handmade in front of us and it was good. I had the crab enchiladas which was really tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceBoHicaVIPDined on 6/5/2014The staff was very friendly, I had taken my wife out on a date. I was looking for something fun. With quality food and cool ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceLovefoodDined on 6/4/2014Had lunch at the Cantina and the food, ambience and service was great. Alex our server made it great.Special Features:
- SusanLive4goodfoodDined on 6/2/2014Fantastic menu and delicious food. Friendly welcoming servers. Prompt service. Best of all, the food was delicious and creative. Best mango cake dessert ever!Special Features:
- The following 110 reviews are from the Cantina Laredo - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Cantina Laredo - excellentdiningfunDined on 5/31/2014Met some friends at Cantina Laredo last weekend. None of us had been there yet. Service was excellent and the food was amazing. The Margaritas had plenty of alcohol in them and the wine list was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just love it!timberVIPDined on 5/26/2014I know that's a give-away title for a review but it's true--we've been to Cantina Laredo half a dozen times now and each time has been absolutely great. Food is fun, not your ordinary/typical Mexican fare thanks to a very creative use of spice. Service is always spot on--we already have our "next" reservation made. Love it.
- Ladies Who Lunch BunchoccasionalLasVeganDined on 5/15/2014My 3 neighbours and I thoroughly enjoyed our lunch at Cantina Laredo! Each of us was very satisfied with our selections and with the service. We were especially impressed by our server, Claudia, who immediately turned the music down when we sat at our table - we had already moved to a quieter section and she let us stay put. We appreciated her doing that as we would not have been able to enjoy our conversation with the music being as loud as it was. The food was nicely presented and very tasty! We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Overall pretty goodVersatilefoodieDined on 5/10/2014The food, service, and ambience was very nice and will definitely returnSpecial Features:
- Cinco de MayoroadworkeatsDined on 5/5/2014Super excited to go for Cinco de Mayo and glad for a reservation. Took extra long to get our drinks so think they waited to deliver our food so it was cold. It would have been exceptional but it had taken so long to get it the first time we didn't want to send it back. Would definitely give it another try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New MexicanlasvegaseatsDined on 5/2/2014This is the second time we have been to this restaurant and it is one of the best dining places I have been. Such different menu choices and the salsa is so wonderful, the service is awesome and so warm and inviting. I loved what I ordered but I was jealous of my mother's enchiladas oh la la!!! Mushroom spinach with cream sauce should be against the law!!! I invited friends from out of town and some that just moved here they loved it and were so impressed. We had the apple pie with cinnamon ice cream and they all were ready to kiss me as I knew just what to finish the perfect mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid spottimberVIPDined on 4/22/2014Fresh approach to Mexican food, feels like "new" preparations of standard items and they all work perfectly. Great spices and one of the best margaritas in Las Vegas. A fun spot with great food and service.Special Features:
- LuvtoVisitTivoliDined on 4/15/2014Arrived on a Tuesday evening during spring break and ordered the happy hour $5 margarita. It was terrible. Too sweet, not one taste of tequila. Had to have server bring some lime (none came in it, I'm a bartender and most margaritas have it). Lime did not help! Server was very attentive and busser offered chips/salsa while I waited at high top for my party to arrive. We had dinner in restaurant and I had avocado artichoke burritos that were pretty good but served lukewarm. Server seemed busy and not as attentive as when we were there in December but was friendly. Restaurant wasn't busy but outside dining must've been.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightMandMDined on 4/12/2014Sat out on the patio on a date .. Weather and outside was perfect. My only issue was that the chicken in my tacos was a bit dry and my dinner was warm not hot. Service was excellent and attentive. Will return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/11/2014We loved our dining experience, great quick food service, great waiters, loved the indoor/outdoor seating, will definitely dine there more often. Table side guacamole was amazing!!Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerGARPDined on 4/11/2014Dinner was good, and the hot apple desert was great. Restaurant offered nothing to honor wife's birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not your typical Mexican dinnertimberVIPDined on 3/28/2014Fresh and interesting Mexican, not your typical neighborhood rice and beans. Great guacamole, prepared table side and spot on. Entrees were delicious--Enchiladas Veracruz was the star of the table, interesting preparation, stuffed with chicken, and great presentation. Not a heavy meal at all, didn't have that "OMG why did I eat all that" feeling that often follows a Mexican dinner--plenty to eat, just not a heavy/overwhelming meal. Table shared apple pie with cinnamon ice cream and that was amazing. Great margaritas, too. Very crowded bar but not a noisy atmosphere, good balance. A fun night out with great food.Special Features:
- Great get together with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/26/2014We met up with a bunch of friends for a great meal - excellant gucamole, fast fabulous cocktails and great food that is Mexican with a twist. They also have a lot of vegetarian entrees which are very good. Our waitter Drew was awesome, friendly and fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun spot, good foodAdrienneDined on 3/22/2014Not your typical taco. Interesting menu selections. Good service and pleasant atmosphere. Love the al fresco dining option.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would have been nice if themostlylolDined on 3/16/2014Would have been nice if the waitress had *reminded* us of the complimentary drink offered with brunch.Special Features:
- Would have rated this visitdivaliciousVIPDined on 3/15/2014Would have rated this visit higher if...we had sat inside the restaurant instead of on the patio next to a table with their pet dog in tow. To have brought one's pet dog to dinner would have been okay, too had we not witnessed the dog owner take their dog out to do its business and actually witness the dog poo from where we were seated. That was a gross scene no diner has to ever experience!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eat Dessert First!divaliciousVIPDined on 3/3/2014This visit for lunch on a Monday was awesome! My Chicken Enchiladas were wonderful and a great, great service from our server Lisa. But most wonderful of here was the Tres Leches Cake! If only we could eat dessert first every time!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outside Patio Date NightMandMDined on 2/22/2014With the weather turning warmer, sat outside (under a heater). Food was excellent. Waitress had good recommendations on different drink options. Service was prompt. Came by often to see how the table was doing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SalsanuckingfutsVIPDined on 2/22/2014The salsa that is served with the chips and salsa start is amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyInodslvDined on 2/16/2014Great service. We really enjoyed the guacamole, it's the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.